Bill Snyder.

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Bill Snyder.

Post by SunCoastSooner »

What I thought . . .
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What are Allbarn and K-State playing each other for in the first place? Auburn is a non-cupcake for K-State to play in non-conference and Allbarn had to get on a plane to get to Manhattan.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Snyder can coach, but last night wasn't evidence of it. That looked like a team that wasn't ready to play. Turnovers, missed FGs, poor red zone execution, and all around sloppy play. K-State was the better team through 3.5 quarters but couldn't take advantage of their many opportunities.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Yeah, what a great coach:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index. ... t-comments

That would explain all those missed field goals. :meds:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:Perhaps you hadn't seen what I'd posted about him before, Cuntlips? Oh wait - you were still drowning in a pool of hate & rage about the SEC, weren't you? Sorry the SEC got over on the Big 12 again.

Wipe that snot off your chin, B12BSH... :grin:
Your supposed best team just struggled with a team that at best is praying to finish fourth in the Big 12 . . . spin it however you like.

The emperor has no clothes.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Jsc810 wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Your supposed best team
Say what?
Just using Papa's own posts against him. If you disagree who his appointed top dogs are take it up with him. But I just saw his big dogs claw its way out a scrap with just another also ran in our pack.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

SunCoastSooner wrote:Your supposed best team just struggled with a team that at best is praying to finish fourth in the Big 12 . . .
Praying to finish fourth? Really? That's a bit much. Outside of OU and Baylor, who in the 12 is so much better than KSU? And I'm not even convinced those teams are head-and-shoulders better.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:Your supposed best team just struggled with a team that at best is praying to finish fourth in the Big 12 . . .
Praying to finish fourth? Really? That's a bit much. Outside of OU and Baylor, who in the 12 is so much better than KSU? And I'm not even convinced those teams are head-and-shoulders better.
Oklahoma State.

They're a coin flip with TCU for fourth the way I see it.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Carson wrote:Yeah, what a great coach:

Third time in four games that Auburn has been accused of this. FSU and Arkansas have both said the same things.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Oklahoma State.

They're a coin flip with TCU for fourth the way I see it.
Far car from "praying" to finish fourth.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Far car from "praying" to finish fourth.
I think TCU will finish higher than them. I think West Virginia has a punchers chance.

OU, Baylor, and OSU, you might as well put down as Ls.
Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Carson wrote:Yeah, what a great coach:

Third time in four games that Auburn has been accused of this. FSU and Arkansas have both said the same things.
Arkansas coaches cried about getting stuck in an elevator during halftime. When did they say their signals were being picked up?

Lotta good it was doing last night, KSU was moving the ball, just didn't score much.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:SCS - just curious. When did you turn into such a cock-sucker? I mean - you look at the other OU fans like MD in here, and he doesn't seem nearly as insecure about it all as you do. Weird. Again - I reckon you're bitter because you live in SEC country and don't have many real life friends.

1. I was giving Bill Snyder props all over the place before this game ever started. That being said - this latest claim of "They're stealing our signals" makes him come off as a whiny old bitch.

2. Auburn did NOT play good.

3. Never mind the 3 dropped TD passes that Auburn had. Nah - you forgot about those in a fucking hurry.

4. Never mind the fact that KS had exactly 0 penalties for 0 yards. Funny how that one worked.

5. In the end - the SEC gets over on the Big12 in THEIR house - which ALSO was called the "biggest game at Kansas State ever" - with a bigger crowd than even OU could draw there in their own conference.
I like being an asshole, it gets a rise out of you.

I don't prop the Big 12. I go after the SEC hype. All night long it was ESPN asking "When's that big play coming from Auburn? You know it's coming." Never came. They clawed their way out of Manhattan. Just like a lot of other teams do. You want cookies for going on the road outside of your region? Fuck off with that shit, most of the country does that at least every other season. Seeing as though Allbarn only does so once in a generation though I can see how it's a big deal to you..

You drew the biggest crowd at KState in its history because they just finished renovating it last season and OU hasn't even played there yet in its new capacity. Good watching out on that brain trust. I'd hope they'd outdraw their previous games there since you're the first top 10 team to go to Manhattan, other than Oklahoma State, with its enlarged capacity.

As to your biggest game ever shit. Of course ESPN was saying that; you're part of the herd of their cash cows. OU, NU, CU, Texas, even Missouri have all gone to Manhattan and been ranked #1. Oklahoma State, Kansas, and Texas Tech have all gone there ranked higher than Allbarn was last evening. It's called hype. It's kind of cute and speaks volumes that you bought into it hook, line, and sinker. In 2002 USC was coming off a Rose Bowl win against Michigan and they hyped the shit out of that game as the biggest game EVAR in Manhattan as well. OU and and Nebraska just smiled and chuckled. It's cute the way you in your homerism actually bought into the hype.

"OMG, an SEC team is here!!! BIGGEST GAME EVAAAAAAR!!! Manhattan has never hosted a top five team before! OMG, OMG, OMG."

Did you imagine it like a Beattles concert in the 60s during the British Invasion with crowds of teenage girls there to welcome the mighty SEC off their buses to the stadium?

As to you penalty whining . . . Do you per chance watch football that is played outside of formerly Confederate States? Under Snyder KState has been the least penalized team of his era, been the least penalized team in college football six times, and least in the conference fourteen. How do you think a guy who has never had fewer than 35 former walk ons and JUCO kids on his roster still consistently finishes in the top 25 of the country? Are you really that removed from the rest of football or that dense?

P.S. Without a doubt the biggest game ever played in Manhattan was between Oklahoma and Kansas State in 2000. When Kansas State was the #2 team in the country behind Nebraska and Oklahoma was #6 and coming in off of slaughtering top ten Texas. Oklahoma went on to win that game 41-31 (KState scored late to make it closer) and OU went on to win the national title. Kansas State had never before or ever since came so close to being ranked #1 in the country. Thanks for playing bitch.
Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack SCS.

I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Papa Willie wrote: 4. Never mind the fact that KS had exactly 0 penalties for 0 yards. Funny how that one worked.

Not to get in the middle of y'alls flame war, but just to make sure you understand what you are trying to claim.

The officials from last nights game were an SEC crew.

And just so you don't make this mistake in the future, almost anytime a power 5 conference goes on the road to another power 5 conference team, the officials will be from the conference of the visitors. Another hint is if you see an 8th official on the field with the letter "C" on their back, that is a Big XII or B1G crew.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Rack SCS.

For a Middle Easterner meltdown, it was pretty good.

Didn't know they were an SEC crew, Lefty. Thanks for clearing that up.

SCS - please calm down, buddy. You're gonna have another stroke, buddy. I don't want to see that..
Stroke? I'm just working on some new material. This is kind of the minor leagues now. :hfal:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:It was a Big 12 crew.
I thought it was a shared crew with the head official being from the Big 12?

I thought the Big 12, SEC, and Sun Belt had a shared officials contract now?

Lefty?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Sudden Sam wrote:Big 12 crew worked the game.
I don't think it changes anything.

Honestly I didn't really miss anything being called on KState except for a holding call but you can call that on almost every play.

The entire country saw them miss the PI on third long and it wasn't even questionable. The ESPN commentators wanted to try and make an excuses for it and you could tell that they were just like "Fuck it, yeah it should have been PI, it wasn't good D."

Another facemask on the next drive by Auburn that's being .giffed on every KState board known to existence right now.

Auburn, at the least, got as many breaks on important no calls as KState and it could have been worse. You both know it too.

Sam, I'm sorry you fell asleep last night at 17-7. David Pollack spent four hours last night pumping sunshine and then in the fourth quarter, once again, just said fuck it and started calling the game for real. Giving KState credit and calling a spade a spade. The other guy in the booth was completely shocked, you could hear it in his voice. It was embarrassing to ESPN. It was seriously like the entire country had a door into David Pollack's mind when it clicked that "Oh shit, I'm losing every ounce of credibility here tonight. If I ever want to work in this business nationally after ESPN throws me away in a couple of years I better stop doing this. People are actually watching, it's the 4th quarter." Either that or he honestly got so sick of lying all night that he was daring ESPN to fire him. The other guy in the booth sounded terrified the entire last ten minutes of the game after every time Pollack spoke.
Last edited by SunCoastSooner on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Papa Willie wrote: SCS - please calm down, buddy. You're gonna have another stroke, buddy. I don't want to see that..
Nice punt.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Sudden Sam wrote:Total yards: Auburn 359, KSU 285
Rush yards: Auburn 128, KSU 40
Pass yards: Auburn 231, KSU 245
Penalties: Auburn 6-46, KSU 0-0
3rd down: Auburn 10-18, KSU 8-14
Turnovers: Auburn 1, KSU 3
I wonder if that had anything to do with the outcome?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
Killian wrote:
Papa Willie wrote: SCS - please calm down, buddy. You're gonna have another stroke, buddy. I don't want to see that..
Nice punt.
Look - we know he's got problems. I think he's got serious issues, but I don't want to see him go six feet under just yet...
Walk away, this debate isn't safe for you anymore.

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:[img]http://oi47.tinypic.com/3092a6e.jpg[/img]
You're like a little girl, and the SEC took away your favorite doll.

Hey dude - SEC, SEC, SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
It's not even fun anymore. Your game is gone.

Someone brings a lucid argument with smack and you respond with a first page Google pic and third grade joke. Sad.
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

SunCoastSooner wrote:.

As to your biggest game ever shit. Of course ESPN was saying that; you're part of the herd of their cash cows. OU, NU, CU, Texas, even Missouri have all gone to Manhattan and been ranked #1. Oklahoma State, Kansas, and Texas Tech have all gone there ranked higher than Allbarn was last evening. It's called hype. It's kind of cute and speaks volumes that you bought into it hook, line, and sinker. In 2002 USC was coming off a Rose Bowl win against Michigan and they hyped the shit out of that game as the biggest game EVAR in Manhattan as well. OU and and Nebraska just smiled and chuckled. It's cute the way you in your homerism actually bought into the hype.

"OMG, an SEC team is here!!! BIGGEST GAME EVAAAAAAR!!! Manhattan has never hosted a top five team before! OMG, OMG, OMG."
I gotta agree, when I was hearing ESPN shit their pants over Auburn going to Manhattan as the end-all be-all game ever there, I laughed..
"Da f#kk?".. I said...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Papa Willie wrote:That had to make the rest of the SEC a little nervous - knowing now that it's not going to be all run.
Spray, Auburn took care of business and got a solid road win. First time since '97 I think? But I don't think anything they did last night made the SEC "a little nervous." I watched that game and I couldn't identify one thing Auburn did well. If 17/31 for 231 yards has SEC defenses shitting bricks, I can't imagine what kind of night terrors a legitimate passing attack would bring them.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Look - we know he's got problems. I think he's got serious issues, but I don't want to see him go six feet under just yet...
Walk away, this debate isn't safe for you anymore.

Rack SCS. Again. Just stay down, Tubby.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I take back what I said about OSU. After Oklahoma and Baylor it's a bunch of bottom bitches fighting for the couch.

KState is a contender for third based solely on that premise alone.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Papa Willie wrote:SCS - just curious. When did you turn into such a cock-sucker? I mean - you look at the other OU fans like MD in here, and he doesn't seem nearly as insecure about it all as you do. .

don't go assuming nothin bout me 'spray!
i fucking hate the SEC. i mean i REALLY hate the SEC.

SCS is smashing the nail on the head for me man....
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

too good.

heh.

i watched ESPN for the first time in years in a hotel room after a wedding last sat night. to see OU-WVU highlights...and possibly a Colorado score. the latter they never gave even in a scroll for an hour. way to go. i couldn't believe the secbsh-ism. and how shit herbstreit is, but that is diff altogether.

crazy. it's not even sports anymore, like saying top 40 is music. bullshit.

kill your tv.

nonsense. only way to save the sport. go to a jr high game or something.

edit: and i was wrong, Darth's guys did beat themselves. special teams. deece win for auburn....i won't slag it like sec fan slags tennessee losing at owen field.

colorado.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:Clarification on the Snyder thing:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index. ... s_not.html

I'd never heard of him whining like that. Turns out - he wasn't. Fucking dick-licking media trying to sensationalize shit once again.

Here's a pretty classy letter from Jay Jacobs (Auburn AD) to KSU as well:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn ... s-program/

Funny how you won't see the mainstream media reporting "good" things like that.
That's a pretty common practice for the visiting team's AD to write letters to the host like that after the game. The Daily Oklahoman usually prints it in their paper for OU and OSU each week after home games.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

OU has no feet left after shooting them off ALL FUCKING GAME.

least it was a morning game ...freed my evening up for poker.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

Papa Willie wrote:
Moby Dick wrote:OU has no feet left after shooting them off ALL FUCKING GAME.

Your kicker = not happy.

yea man...i think even had he made that last one KSU had a good chance of moving down the field and at least attempting the GW FG.

what're we drinkin tonight , Spray?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Moby Dick wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:
Moby Dick wrote:OU has no feet left after shooting them off ALL FUCKING GAME.

Your kicker = not happy.

yea man...i think even had he made that last one KSU had a good chance of moving down the field and at least attempting the GW FG.

what're we drinkin tonight , Spray?
yeah, i don't think OU could have stopped them again. as easily as they converted all their situational plays on 3rd down, etc. Snyder's guy had Mikey in their hip pocket.
feel bad for Hunnicutt. sort of like watching your 95% FT shooter miss 2 in a row or a golfer's mechanics and psychology collapse. can't feel too bad as a fan, really, OU didn't deserve to win with so many blown whatever you want to call its.

Sterling Shepard is a football player, that's one thing.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

My family has been killing me this season. If we lose to Baylor I may not go to any family events for a few years.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Soooooo... still think K-State is the fourth or fifth best team in the B12?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Soooooo... still think K-State is the fourth or fifth best team in the B12?
Kind of like how mvscunt laughed at Iowa State's ~120th ranked "popgun" offense taking a run at Texas' "top 20" defense.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Soooooo... still think K-State is the fourth or fifth best team in the B12?
Not at all.

Sorry, not intentionally avoiding the board. Perfect storm of events that nobody would notice if we had won.

Been sick since Monday. Supposed to go out of town on Thursday. Been trying to get shit done and handle a my first season being the fantasy basketball commission of a bunch of hooligans.

Feel free to pile on my whiff.