Impeachment.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: Impeachment.

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

A lecture given by journalist Jeremy Scahill on Obama's "kill list" of American citizens.

Right-click + Save
The real reason Obama should be impeached.

You can download my link. It's just 36 minutes of your time and trust me...Obama (and his compliant liberal press toadies) gets it right between the eyes on this one.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Y2K wrote:
FoxNews and the Tea Party are grasping at straws and failing badly at gaining any traction with anyone with a lick of common sense.
ReallY? This is front page news in every paper and on all the broadcast news channels.
I'm not saying Fox isn't enjoying watching Obama eat a shit sandwich but to downplay this to that level is at best ignorant and naive.
Yes, it's news, but no one with a lick of sense thinks this is leading to impeachment.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:No one is getting impeached over this IRS "scandal" because this stuff has been going on for years. The IRS was doing the same shit to liberal organizations during the Bush administration and now the roles have been reversed.
Wrong.
Wrong? No, it's absolutely correct. The NCAAP, Greenpeace, and a liberal church in California whose minister dared to include anti-war comments in his sermons were targeted by the IRS.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:Yes, it's news, but no one with a lick of sense thinks this is leading to impeachment.
perhaps not, impeachment wouldn't accomplish a thing other than polarize this country even more.

of these latest "scandals", just a tempest in a teapot, soon to blow over.

But the Benghazi episode isn't blowing over, and it shouldn't. It was bad enough what was allowed to happen there, but then to try to purposely convolute what happened and why? Unforgivable. If nothing else, it should torpedo Billary's shot in 2016 because afterall "what difference does it make, at this point, anyway?" Cunt. Those words will never be forgotten.

As well, there is a pattern of incompetence, if not malfeasance, in this administration that will make it difficult if not impossible to accomplish any of the big ticket items still left on agenda.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Define "targeted," you shitheeled dumbfuck.

There isn't any controversy about what happened here. The IRS already admited that what happened was inappropriate and unethical. It was also illegal but I'm sure they just forgot to mention that. That's OK. We can fix that. The first attempt to BS their way out of this has collapsed. The "over-zealous underlings at one so-called local office" story fell apart immediately. The trail of slime has been tracked all the way to Washington.

The only item to resolve is to find out how far up the ladder it goes and who gets prosecuted and who gets impeached.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote:Yes, it's news, but no one with a lick of sense thinks this is leading to impeachment.
perhaps not, impeachment wouldn't accomplish a thing other than polarize this country even more.

of these latest "scandals", just a tempest in a teapot, soon to blow over.

But the Benghazi episode isn't blowing over, and it shouldn't. It was bad enough what was allowed to happen there, but then to try to purposely convolute what happened and why? Unforgivable. If nothing else, it should torpedo Billary's shot in 2016 because afterall "what difference does it make, at this point, anyway?" Cunt. Those words will never be forgotten.

As well, there is a pattern of incompetence, if not malfeasance, in this administration that will make it difficult if not impossible to accomplish any of the big ticket items still left on agenda.
Where was your outrage, and the Republican outrage, when 11 embassies were attacked with 60 deaths? Or when Congress cut funding for embassy security? Were they calling for hearings or talking of impeachment then? FYI, there are a lot of bad people in the world who don't like us and bad shit is going to happen from time to time.....and we can't stop all of it from happening any more than we can stop some dumbfuck from killing kids in a school.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote: Image
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mace wrote:...and we can't stop all of it from happening...

Sure you can.

Stop firing cruise missiles into schools and hospitals and then go home.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:Define "targeted," you shitheeled dumbfuck.

There isn't any controversy about what happened here. The IRS already admited that what happened was inappropriate and unethical. It was also illegal but I'm sure they just forgot to mention that. That's OK. We can fix that. The first attempt to BS their way out of this has collapsed. The "over-zealous underlings at one so-called local office" story fell apart immediately. The trail of slime has been tracked all the way to Washington.

The only item to resolve is to find out how far up the ladder it goes and who gets prosecuted and who gets impeached.

http://www.politicususa.com/irs-targete ... -bush.html

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... d=14715290
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Yeah....riiiight. I think it's pretty clear who pulls the strings.
seriously, the Daily Caller?

you were aware that there were a number of liberally slanted groups that received the same exact letter that these tea party organizations received right?

Emerge America, Progress Texas, and Clean Elections Texas received the same exact "target" letters these tea party groups received and Emerge America was denied tax exempt status by the IRS....by the way, were any of the groups that were "targeted" turned down for tax exempt status?

meanwhile, groups like Crossroads GPS (Karl Rove's "non-profit non-political" organization) and or Bill Burton’s Priorities USA (another "non-profit non-political" group) both of which were heavily involved in the 2012 elections and receive "anonymous" donations continue to operate under non-profit status.....

if Obama was going to be targeting people, Rove and Burton would be at the top of the list.....
get out, get out while there's still time
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:
mvscal wrote:Define "targeted," you shitheeled dumbfuck.

The church asked the Treasury Department, which oversees the IRS, to investigate allegations that Bush’s very politicized (a matter of record and fact) Department of Justice
Nothing like unbiased "journalism" to add credibility to a failed premise.

You are using two comically ridiculous sources to document a single incident of an audited organization governed by an entirely different section of the code as being "evidence" that "everyone" does it.

You, simply put, don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:Where was your outrage, and the Republican outrage, when 11 embassies were attacked with 60 deaths?
Link or links?

I'm talking about a specific incident while your response is that of so many screeching lib apolgists wanting to carry water for the Obama admin.

BITWABA....

"But It Wasn't As Bad As..." insert prior incident. As if that absolves all culpability.

Mace = Cunt.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote:Where was your outrage, and the Republican outrage, when 11 embassies were attacked with 60 deaths?
Link or links?

I'm talking about a specific incident while your response is that of so many screeching lib apolgists wanting to carry water for the Obama admin.

BITWABA....

"But It Wasn't As Bad As..." insert prior incident. As if that absolves all culpability.

Mace = Cunt.
Here's your link, dumbass, since you apparently weren't so outraged over these attacks and can't even remember them. :roll:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/1 ... est-of-all

Now pop another beer and shut the fuck up.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace - you could've typed that PM here. Totally weird that you didn't. I'll help you out since PM's aren't for such emotional, angry sentiment.
You're denying the embassy attacks during the Bush Administration? Or maybe you're just too fucking stupid to understand that it doesn't matter which party is in the White House. Okay, just pop another beer and shut the fuck up, dumbass. :roll:
No, I'm not denying anything. But I asked for specifics, to judge each incident by the circumstances. You just toss out some broad brush accusations and then try to wipe your hands of the matter.

As for which party is/was in the WH, irrelevant to this discussion. Parties are made up of individuals and I judge them by their actions, not the political affiliation.

And thanks, yes, I believe I will pop another beer.

PS: I typed that before I saw you posted a link to the Daily Kos. :lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Yeah....riiiight. I think it's pretty clear who pulls the strings.
seriously, the Daily Caller?

you were aware that there were a number of liberally slanted groups that received the same exact letter that these tea party organizations received right?

Emerge America, Progress Texas, and Clean Elections Texas received the same exact "target" letters these tea party groups received and Emerge America was denied tax exempt status by the IRS....by the way, were any of the groups that were "targeted" turned down for tax exempt status?

meanwhile, groups like Crossroads GPS (Karl Rove's "non-profit non-political" organization) and or Bill Burton’s Priorities USA (another "non-profit non-political" group) both of which were heavily involved in the 2012 elections and receive "anonymous" donations continue to operate under non-profit status.....

if Obama was going to be targeting people, Rove and Burton would be at the top of the list.....
You're way behind on the spin cycle, guy. Try to keep up. You are in DEFCON 2 damage control mode now.
WASHINGTON — Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday he's opened a criminal inquiry into the Internal Revenue Service's handling of applications for tax-exempt status by Tea Party groups.

Calling the IRS' actions "outrageous and unacceptable," the attorney general told reporters he asked the Federal Bureau of Investigation to look into the matter Friday, when the IRS first publicly acknowledged it had treated conservative groups differently.

"The FBI is coordinating with the Justice Department to see if any laws were broken in connection with those matters related to the IRS. Those were, as I think everyone can agree, if not criminal they were certainly outrageous and unacceptable. We're examining the facts to see if there were any criminal violations,"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... n/2158899/
It's pucker-time in the Führerbunker.

~Wo ist Wenck....?~
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote: No, I'm not denying anything. But I asked for specifics, to judge each incident by the circumstances. You just toss out some broad brush accusations and then try to wipe your hands of the matter.

As for which party is/was in the WH, irrelevant to this discussion. Parties are made up of individuals and I judge them by their actions, not the political affiliation.
I guess you just forgot to be outraged when the attacks happened during the Bush years. No surprise there. :roll:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:Here's your link, dumbass, since you apparently weren't so outraged over these attacks and can't even remember them. :roll:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/1 ... est-of-all
Bush was also the dumbest fucktard to ever leave a skidmark on the seat of the Oval Office shitter, remember?

That's a pretty low bar to hop over but, tell me, did Dumbya ever deny repeated requests for additional security from any ambassador stationed in a volatile region? Did Smirky McFlightsuit ever leave a US Ambassador to twist in the wind while knuckledragging koranimals sacked and looted a secure diplomatic facility? No?

What does it say about your shitskinned hero when he can't even measure up to Chimpy's low simian standard of conduct?
Last edited by mvscal on Thu May 16, 2013 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:since you apparently weren't so outraged over these attacks and can't even remember them.
I do remember them and I consider any attack on America an "outrage".

Help me out with the part where the Bush administration tried to blame it on a radical youtube video, escape culpability, and cover their tracks. I forget that part.

and I don't know, maybe they did. All I'm saying is that if Obama and his cronies had been out front in the first place saying something to the effect of "we fucked up and won't let it happen again", I might be more inclined to give them a pass.

But no, that's not what they've done and 8 months later we're still having this discussion while putz' like you point fingers elsewhere.
Last edited by War Wagon on Thu May 16, 2013 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Truman wrote: Good point. Nobody died in Watergate.
Yeah, "If the president does it, it's not illegal" is no big deal.
You're right. “As offensive as this video was and, obviously, we’ve denounced it and the United States government had nothing to do with it. That’s never an excuse for violence,” two weeks after the facts were known surely doesn't rise to "when the President does it, that means that it's not illegal" (fixed for "journalists" too fucking lazy to post an accurate quote).

After all, an arrogant statement ALWAYS takes precedence over a Bald-Faced LIE to the American public. And there had to have been at least seven bodies strewn about the Watergate after the fact. Fuckin' Conservative media...

Regardless, Congress will eventually get around to deciding if any of Obama's inaction (and administrative cover-up) rises to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors. I would think his dereliction of the Oath of Office and his failure to execute his duties as Commander in Chief would qualify, but who knows...?
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Martyred wrote:
Truman wrote: ...Of overseas phone calls made by known terror suspects. This concerns you why?
You might be a "suspect" tomorrow.

Geheime = Homeland

Staatspolizei = Security
Nothing to worry about here, tovarisch.

I don't even call Canada..

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round...
‘Angry’ Obama says acting IRS chief fired over conservative targeting

Bluntly declaring "I am angry" about the IRS scandal, President Barack Obama said late Wednesday that Treasury Secretary Jack Lew had forced out Steven Miller, the acting commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service. Speaking in the East Room of the White House, Obama called Miller's ouster "the first step" to prevent similar misconduct in the future and vowed to "do everything in my power" to make sure it never happens again.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/amid ... 51803.html
Yup...happens all the time. Everyone does it. Derp a derp derp.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:Yup...happens all the time. Everyone does it. Derp a derp derp.
Yes, it has happened before, only Bush didn't fire anyone.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Mace wrote:
Bush sicced the IRS on leftist groups? Really?
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Truman wrote:
Mace wrote:
Bush sicced the IRS on leftist groups? Really?
You're surprised? :lol:
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

You got a link handy, Mace?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

The funniest part of this whole Teabag/IRS fiasco is that Obama will be under the spotlight for the next couple of weeks, so bailing out his Al Queda buddies in Syria will have to get shelved.

HA-HA!
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Truman wrote:You got a link handy, Mace?
I posted these earlier in the thread concerning a church in California. There are other instances where the NAACP and Greenpeace came under the same kind of scrutiny.

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:No one is getting impeached over this IRS "scandal" because this stuff has been going on for years. The IRS was doing the same shit to liberal organizations during the Bush administration and now the roles have been reversed.
Wrong.
On the one hand, Mace is right- nobody is going to get impeached over this or any other Obama scandal. Obama could be on video with Diego IRIE-ing a cub scout and the DemocRats would circle the wagons and defend him to the hilt. They know that if Obama falls, they fall too.

On the other hand, Mace is still a gibbering dumbfuck who thinks reading other gibbering dumbfucks at the daily kos and npr makes him objective
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:I posted these earlier in the thread concerning a church in California. There are other instances where the NAACP and Greenpeace came under the same kind of scrutiny.

Those are all 501 c3 organizations, you fucking idiot.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

I would think seeing your anarchist pals crushed by a totalitarian regime might bring back a sense of nostalgia, Marty. I suppose it's American Imperialism that sours the experience, however...
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Mace wrote:
Truman wrote:You got a link handy, Mace?
I posted these earlier in the thread concerning a church in California. There are other instances where the NAACP and Greenpeace came under the same kind of scrutiny.

Apples to hand grenades, Mace. Both entities you linked were already tax-exempt. Unfortunately, the Tea Party folks didn't have the same consderation. Not only was tax-exempt status delayed to these patriot groups indefinitely - their donors were subject to witch-hunt smears written by journalists tipped by - you guessed it - the IRS.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote:I would think seeing your anarchist pals crushed by a totalitarian regime might bring back a sense of nostalgia, Marty. I suppose it's American Imperialism that sours the experience, however...

They're not my "anarchist pals"...they're America's Al Queda affiliated proxy army against the secular "great Satan", Assad.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Jabhat al-Nusra
Why don’t you just STFU.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:

~Wo ist Wenck....?~
let me ask it again......were any of the targeted groups denied tax exempt status
get out, get out while there's still time
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:
Martyred wrote:
Mace wrote:...and we can't stop all of it from happening...
Sure you can.

Stop firing cruise missiles into schools and hospitals and then go home.
Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.
Exactly. Too bad it doesn't jive with what the gov't wants us to believe, aka "they hate us for our freedoms."
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

88 wrote: Of course they were, you moron. Any unnecessary and unwarranted delay in granting tax exempt status effectively operates as a temporary denial of tax exempt status. How can you effectively collect donations if you cannot guarantee the donors that their contributions are tax exempt? If you routinely grant tax exempt status to one group based on a favored political ideology and deny it to another on a disfavored political ideology, you necessarily allow the favored group to be more effective in fundraising efforts than the disfavored group. Please tell me you are just trying to defend the people who share your political view and are not truly this stupid.
I don't think it had too many ill effects on the conservative groups collecting money, as they spent $263 million during the 2012 campaign as compared to $35 million by liberal organizations. Given the fact that they are limited to spending less than half of their contributions on politics, I'd say the conservatives had a pretty good fundraising year.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:
Felix wrote:
mvscal wrote:

~Wo ist Wenck....?~
let me ask it again......were any of the targeted groups denied tax exempt status
Of course they were, you moron. Any unnecessary and unwarranted delay in granting tax exempt status effectively operates as a temporary denial of tax exempt status. How can you effectively collect donations if you cannot guarantee the donors that their contributions are tax exempt? If you routinely grant tax exempt status to one group based on a favored political ideology and deny it to another on a disfavored political ideology, you necessarily allow the favored group to be more effective in fundraising efforts than the disfavored group. Please tell me you are just trying to defend the people who share your political view and are not truly this stupid.

Contributions to 501(c)(4)s aren't generally tax-exempt.

carry on...
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

88 wrote:
Mikey wrote:Contributions to 501(c)(4)s aren't generally tax-exempt.

carry on...
I guess it is much ado about nothing, then.
I didn't say that, though I think it's being way overblown.

The main premise of your previous post, which I quoted, was incorrect.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

While a c4 can spend money on damn near any political or candidate they see fit a c3 is limited.

That doesn't mean a c3 can't lobby or spend money to influence. Therefore any delay or any fast tracking is strictly an attempt to stifle speech.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

No doubt.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.