Customer with kids parking spots...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Customer with kids parking spots...

Post by Left Seater »

Do y'all have these customer with kids parking spots at stores in your areas? They have started popping up in higher end stores here. I was looking for a spot the other day and the only one left in the lot was one of these. I parked and went in. On the way out some stay at home mom called me out on parking in her spot. I asked where her kids where and she said school. I stated mine could be at school as well as far as she knew and then ignored her.

Thoughts?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Re: Customer with kids parking spots...

Post by Cuda »

tell her to go fuck herself- then shoplift something from the business.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

88 wrote:I usually park way away from the entrance, as close to some asshole's expensive car as possible.
I rode in your car, isn't that an expensive one? :grin:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Left Seater wrote:Thoughts?
Park in the rear of the lot where you don't have to deal with cars, carts, fat people, handicap people, baby mamas with six kids you have to argue with...plus it appears you could use the exercise.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Park in the rear of the lot where you don't have to deal with cars, carts, fat people, handicap people, baby mamas with six kids you have to argue with...plus it appears you could use the exercise.
I normally do, but when the lot is full you take what you cam get. Dont forget the camera adds 25 lbs. Plus I complete 3-5 triathlons each year, and have challenged m2 and others to a tri challenge and no one will sep up. I can run a 5K in less than 30 minutes, can you?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

You sound defensive.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Lefty Garbo wrote:Dont forget the camera adds 25 lbs.
:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Never saw that, but have seen parking spots for pregnant women in Ontario. I just love how down here it must be very easy to get one of those handicapped hang on your rear view mirror tags. See folks all the time pull up into a disabled spot--hang the fucker and sprint over to the store. Almost as bad as the fat assholes that ride around in the store on those "golf carts" with a shopping basket on the front.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Left Seater wrote:I normally do, but when the lot is full you take what you cam get. Dont forget the camera adds 25 lbs. Plus I complete 3-5 triathlons each year, and have challenged m2 and others to a tri challenge and no one will sep up. I can run a 5K in less than 30 minutes, can you?
I draw a lot of attention on this board. You don't draw shit, Lefty. Now we got a nice, quiet little community here, and I aim to keep it nice and quiet. So let me make something plain. I don't like you sucking around, bothering our posters, Lefty. I don't like your jerk-off name. I don't like your jerk-off face. I don't like your jerk-off behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-off. Do I make myself clear?
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

If mommy can't control her brats from running through a parking lot, she deserves to watch them bounce off an Escalade.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

Wow, I never would have thought that fat women with kids need special, close to the store parking. If anything they should have the fat mom spot as far as possible from the entrance.

The only special parking we have up here is for the [mondale] handicapped[/Mondale].
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Wolfman wrote:Never saw that, but have seen parking spots for pregnant women in Ontario. I just love how down here it must be very easy to get one of those handicapped hang on your rear view mirror tags. See folks all the time pull up into a disabled spot--hang the fucker and sprint over to the store.

Mind your own business, old man.

Sincerely,
Cade McNown
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sounds like something lazy conservatives would do. A parking spot for a family? Get the fuck out of here.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Sounds like something lazy conservatives would do.
Left Behinder is in Tejas.....so yup.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Left Seater wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: I can run a 5K in less than 30 minutes, can you?
That's not that difficult.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mgo, you sound angry.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Never heard of this before. I guess this wonderful idea hasn't made its way yet to PRC (peoples' republic of California), though I wouldn't be surprised to see it in M2's back yard.

The thing that cracks me up (yeah I know Lefty you said it was the only space left) is people who will drive around a parking lot looking for the closest space and then sit and wait while somebody loads up and backs out, when there are a dozen or more spaces open if you're willing to walk an extra 40 or 50 feet. This happens all the time at Costco. It's faster to head straight for the open spaces and walk. Plus you don't jamb up the aisles and get in the way of people trying to leave.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

jiminphilly wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: I can run a 5K in less than 30 minutes, can you?
That's not that difficult.
I can do 5k on my Concept 2 in a little over 20 minutes.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote:
The thing that cracks me up (yeah I know Lefty you said it was the only space left) is people who will drive around a parking lot looking for the closest space and then sit and wait while somebody loads up and backs out, when there are a dozen or more spaces open if you're willing to walk an extra 40 or 50 feet. This happens all the time at Costco. It's faster to head straight for the open spaces and walk. Plus you don't jamb up the aisles and get in the way of people trying to leave.
Do any of you guys enjoy messing with those who are circling or worse yet just sitting waiting for a spot to open? I do it all the time. I will walk out of the store, see the fat mom just sitting in the SUV, and purposely walk down the row she is camped out on. I pull out the keys like I am about to open the door while she is following me down the row. Then when I am even with my car a few rows over I make the 90 degree turn and leave her pissed that she has to start all over.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Been there. Done that.

Though I have another routine at the Costco I usually go to on Saturday mornings. The parking lot is slightly downhill from the store, and I usually park in the same row maybe 2/3 of the way out. It's such a nice, gentle, straight run that I just give myself a couple of pushes and skateboard the cart all the way to my car. It might take a couple of slight directional corrections on the way down the hill but it gets me there a lot faster and gets a few strange looks on occasion.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:Plus I complete 3-5 triathlons each year, and have challenged m2 and others to a tri challenge and no one will sep up. I can run a 5K in less than 30 minutes, can you?
I would hope if you could run a triathlon that you could break 25 minutes in a 5k.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:
Left Seater wrote:Plus I complete 3-5 triathlons each year, and have challenged m2 and others to a tri challenge and no one will sep up. I can run a 5K in less than 30 minutes, can you?
I would hope if you could run a triathlon that you could break 25 minutes in a 5k.
He didn't say "run".
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I am older and a bit fatter than you, lefty, and I think I can break off a sub 30 minute 5k. Not by a hell of a lot though.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I have seen knocked up chick parking. I seem to recall seeing mother with small child parking, but think it's bullshit. The thing that bugs me is asshats with handicap stickers who clearly don't need them and excessive handicap spots. The Lowes near my house has approximately half its lot taken up by these fukking things. Doubt I have ever seen 10% used (usually by aforementioned assholes).
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:
what ^^^^ said. 25 minutes is a little better than an 8 minute pace. Anyone who regularly runs should be able to do that without killing themselves. When I was in my twenties and a somewhat regular runner I would go on 5 mile runs at about a 7 minute pace. And I wasn't what I would call a "real runner". Even then I was way too heavy to be that dude. "Real runner" territory is sub 6 minute pace. Kenyan freak pace is about 5 minutes....for 26 miles. Those fukkers are a separate species.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

A sub nine minute mile isn't anything to sneeze at. Sure there are plenty of people that can run faster and it looks like most of them post here. Wonder why the tri challenge goes unclaimed?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Left Seater wrote:A sub nine minute mile isn't anything to sneeze at. Sure there are plenty of people that can run faster and it looks like most of them post here. Wonder why the tri challenge goes unclaimed?

My current frame of reference is the 1.5 mile twice a year military PRT. Back in my single active duty days I used to do it in around 9 minutes. Since being back in the reserves (the last 11 years, I am typically a little over 12 minutes. My best, a few years ago was 11:02, my worse when I am dreadfully out of shape is high 12s. So, in my worst shape, I am still comfortably under a 9 minute pace. And that is old fat guy that runs 3 miles a year (and bikes some). Admittedly, I seem to run very well....for an old fat dude, but, that isn't really saying much. The younger fitter dudes in my unit are typically around mid 8s for the mile and a half.

I always wondered what one of those kenyan fukks could run our PRT in. I suspect they would likely make a decent run at 6 minutes flat. I think I might be able to do that on my road bike.....with a tail wind......and slight down grade. :grin:

I fukkin' hate those dudes.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Pretty sure I could knock out a sub ten mile and a half if I had Leftie's OL waiting on me, legs spread at the finish line.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Left Seater wrote:Wonder why the tri challenge goes unclaimed?
Why so defensive, chubby?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Jsc810 wrote:

What the fuck is it with you Americans and flags?

It's like you need to be constantly reminded of what country you're currently in.

Keeeee-rist

:meds:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Wait...you mean to tell me...

:o
Why don’t you just STFU.
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

You're loitering.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

When I was in HS, I ran cross country (all races are 5k) for a season. I sucked at running long distance but I wanted to get in better shape and running 5 days a week seemed like a good way to do it. Anyway, my first meet I was trailing the pack by A LOT. I was so far behind that some members of my team started to search for me thinking I was lost. My time? 22 minutes.

:mrgreen:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Toddowen
it puts the lotion on its skin....

Post by Toddowen »

What I hate are the people who park in the fire lane next to the entrance and wait for the person they dropped off to do their shopping.

The police don't even bother to ticket such petty shit anymore. Probably because everyone contests it in court and wins.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Left Seater wrote: Do any of you guys enjoy messing with those who are circling or worse yet just sitting waiting for a spot to open? I do it all the time. I will walk out of the store, see the fat mom just sitting in the SUV, and purposely walk down the row she is camped out on. I pull out the keys like I am about to open the door while she is following me down the row. Then when I am even with my car a few rows over I make the 90 degree turn and leave her pissed that she has to start all over.
kinda' tough to do when you're pushing a shopping cart but the next time I get the chance, sans cart, I will look for the opportunity to do just that.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote:When I was in HS, I ran cross country (all races are 5k) for a season. I sucked at running long distance but I wanted to get in better shape and running 5 days a week seemed like a good way to do it. Anyway, my first meet I was trailing the pack by A LOT. I was so far behind that some members of my team started to search for me thinking I was lost. My time? 22 minutes.

If I am not mistaken, a typical good HS CC time is sub 18 minutes. Not sure how much under they get.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

What is the typical HS CC runner, 5' 6" and 150 lbs? How many of them can block a 290 lb DE looking to kill the QB?

I am perfectly happy with my 5K time given that I played at over 300 lbs back in the day.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

no wonder you fly jets: you have to
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

smackaholic wrote:
BSmack wrote:When I was in HS, I ran cross country (all races are 5k) for a season. I sucked at running long distance but I wanted to get in better shape and running 5 days a week seemed like a good way to do it. Anyway, my first meet I was trailing the pack by A LOT. I was so far behind that some members of my team started to search for me thinking I was lost. My time? 22 minutes.

If I am not mistaken, a typical good HS CC time is sub 18 minutes. Not sure how much under they get.
I knew a few guys who could break 17. And the truly elite guys can easily break 16. But sub 18 minute times will get you on a varsity squad in most districts.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Wolfman wrote:Never saw that, but have seen parking spots for pregnant women in Ontario.
There are parking spots for pregnant women here, but I haven't seen any for customers "with kids." Not very likely you'll see either one in God's waiting room where you live.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.