Here you go 'Spray, Carson

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Here you go 'Spray, Carson

Post by Killian »

"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Here you go 'Spray, Carson

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Hey, you got something in common with them. More ND fans not rooting for their alma maters.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

One of the more popular bumper stickers in the 70's said "I'm an Irish War Eagle!"

The turd has beaten ND one whole time.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Sudden Sam wrote:Gonna make it two in January.
OU fans thought the same thing in October. And ND was bigger underdogs in that game.

And Fredo, good job in expanding your vocabulary from that of a third grader. You didn't use fuck one time in your post, I'm proud of you! You never answered my question; did you start going to George Washington?
Fredo_Michigan wrote:Second straight year as an official season ticket holder and third straight if you include the 2010-11 when I attended every home game. We got Temple at home this year in their A-10 goodbye parade and we also welcome newcomer Butler to the Smith Center.

Non-conf sched is kind of weak, but whatevs. Maryland and Georgetown's non-confs makes ours look challenging.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Wasting your time asking Screw about 'his' team: little bitch is all about the get-hit-and-run.
Killian

Post by Killian »

I know. But he’s like a dog who shits on the floor. You have to rub his nose in it every time.
Killian

Post by Killian »

I think the game will be won and lost in two places. First, Barrett Jones vs Louis Nix and Everett Golson vs Alabama's secondary.

Manti Te'o gets all the pub, and rightfully so. Butkus winner, Nagurski winner, Heisman finalist, etc., but Nix is the most important player on ND’s defense. If Jones is healthy and has no foot issues, this will be a phenomenal battle. Nix has commanded a double team all year and has controlled the point of attack in almost every game. He didn’t play for the first 3 quarters against Pitt, and Pitt had success moving the ball on ND’s defense. He came in and Pitt’s offense grinded to a halt. He will be the key for ND’s defense and if they can slow down ‘Bama’s running game.

Golson has come on as a passer, starting with the OU game. In the last 6 games I believe he has only 2 interceptions, so he has been taking care of the ball much better than he did in the first half of the year. He is very accurate, especially on the run. If he can not allow Alabama’s secondary to bait him into bad throws, ND’s offense should be ok. He has to have a big game to allow ND’s running game to get any traction.

I agree with you. I think this is going to be a hell of a game. I mean, ND has no chance and will be lucky to keep this within 10.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I just noticed that Golson and Te’o both wear number 5. I’m guessing Notre Dame doesn’t retire jersey numbers.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Killian

Post by Killian »

Goober McTuber wrote:I just noticed that Golson and Te’o both wear number 5. I’m guessing Notre Dame doesn’t retire jersey numbers.
Nope. They don’t really even have any “special” numbers like #21 at UofM or #44 at Syracuse. I guess their closest is #3.

This whole double number thing is stupid. Off the top of my head, not including walk-on’s, ND has the following double numbers:

#2 Bennett Jackson and Chris Brown
#4 George Atkinson and Eilar Hardy
#5 Manti Te’o and Everett Golson
#6 Theo Riddick and KeiVarae Russell
#7 TJ Jones and Stephon Tuitt
#9 Roby Toma and Louis Nix
#11 Tommy Rees and Ishaq Willams

It should have bit them in the ass during the Pitt game when Bennett Jackson and Chris Brown were in on the missed FG in OT.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Killian wrote: Nope. They don’t really even have any “special” numbers like #21 at UofM...
dick.
Killian

Post by Killian »

I honestly meant to type #1, but have fat fingers.

#21 is still special, I guess.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

i meant that whole dumbfuck legends patch bullshiz michigan started last year. would be cool and unique if it were a once-a-year one off but right now it's just some cynical commodification of something people would buy on their own without that annoying SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY ONE DAY ONLY SALE am radio-style go at ruining a sport that already sells itself. the #1 jersey is okay - manufactured as even that is - since it's something players strive to earn, but the legends thing basically assumes no other player will ever establish themselves as "legends" in their own right. example 1: jordan kovacs, who attached his very personal story to 32 oh nevermind you'll wear 11 from on. or example 2: jake ryan, you had a decent freshman season hope you don't turn out too good because we gave you gerald ford's number so no one will ever remember that you were pretty good on your own.

dave brandon should die in the same jizz fire that kills screwy.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Killian wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I just noticed that Golson and Te’o both wear number 5. I’m guessing Notre Dame doesn’t retire jersey numbers.
Nope. They don’t really even have any “special” numbers like #21 at UofM or #44 at Syracuse. I guess their closest is #3.
Lots of exceptional players have worn #3 at Notre Dame, but if memory serves, all of them wore it pretty much from Day One. #3 isn't a number that a ND player "earns" based on past performance -- if it was, I think it would've been issued to Te'o and/or Eifert this year.
This whole double number thing is stupid. Off the top of my head, not including walk-on’s, ND has the following double numbers:

#2 Bennett Jackson and Chris Brown
#4 George Atkinson and Eilar Hardy
#5 Manti Te’o and Everett Golson
#6 Theo Riddick and KeiVarae Russell
#7 TJ Jones and Stephon Tuitt
#9 Roby Toma and Louis Nix
#11 Tommy Rees and Ishaq Willams

It should have bit them in the ass during the Pitt game when Bennett Jackson and Chris Brown were in on the missed FG in OT.
With 85 scholarships, I suppose double numbers are unavoidable in college football at least to an extent, especially once you factor in walk-ons. I do agree that ND went a little overboard with it this year, especially given that every player you mentioned is either a starter or a key reserve. The idea is that each number was issued to one offensive and one defensive player, so that at least in theory, no two with the same number would ever be on the field at the same time. But as you mentioned, it can come back to bite you on special teams.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

Papa Willie wrote:
Killian wrote: War Irish
:grin: I like it!

Me too! Go Irish!!!!!!
The Irish are pretty stout against the run. As long as they keep that up against Bama and don't give up any big pass plays, I think they'll do rather well.
The offense with Coulson just got better as the year went along.
R.I.P. Dennard/BP/Scritti
Loganfan
Anti-Spam Fan

Post by Loganfan »

Coach of the Year: Kelly
TE of the Year: Eifert
Nagurski and Butkus for Te'o

One more win on Jan 7th to top it all off
R.I.P. Dennard/BP/Scritti