2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Michigan State

Post by M2 »

Where you at ???

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Re: Michigan State

Post by WolverineSteve »

Even your reaper looks gay! Where's the other guy (season over?).

NDs D looked stout. It's gonna be tough to fourpeat in South Bend next week.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Big props to ND. They were the better team. They beat up MSU in the trenches, not something many teams do. That front 7 is very good and Teo is a beast. Give the game ball to their fucking punter. That guy was owning.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Props to that Hawaiian dude. A bit too much suck for one week.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Still wish USC had not lost Te'o. That one along with De'Anthony Thomas were the two biggest "gets" that were then lost of the past four years.

So, with Wisky being flat-out awful, Penn St being worse, Nebraska and Michigan already getting exposed and Sparty getting rolled at home OOC, does this mean we're back to ineligible Ohio St once again owning the B1G?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i always liked the way Brian Kelly's Cincy teams played with some swagger. but, the MSU-ND series is always a weird result. if ND is that good up front, they could be problems for Oklahoma in November in Norman.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SEASON OVER
Jake

Post by SEASON OVER »

M2 wrote:Where you at ???

Bwaahhahaaaaaaaa...you weak Sally.. yes you are...your attempt to past your pain upon another poor pitiful soul is what you clueless beings do to gain your worthless, yes laughable (Bwahahhahhha) esteem. You have no reason to live, you pitiful lump of soon to be decaying flesh..Bwahahhaaaaa... continue to lead a life of self glorification..you play right into eternal damnation..Bwawahhahhahhaa...oh yes, I cannot wait to greet your soul into the sulfuric furnace of pain and suffering you foolish California Fan fruitcake...Bwahahhaaaaa...

Tick Tock..Tick Tock...you're closer than you can imagine Mr. M2. ..Bwaahahhahaaaaaaaa..I've been told by my extremely reliable advisers you're going to be a corner sniveling little girl when the time arrives..Bwahahhaaaa...I love your kind..Bwahahhaaaa.Makes getting out of bed each morning so rewarding...
Bwaaahahhaaaaa...

And don't try to steal my work bitch..Union Card....get it? I'll have a special surprise for you for pulling this little stunt when we visit face to fork...Bwahahhaaaaaaaa..
I RODE A TANK;IN THE GENERALS RANK;WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG RAGED; AND THE BODIES STANK.
PLEASED TO MET YOU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Hey, Reaper, fix your fucking sig already. It looks like Adel clacked it out in a subway john while pinching off a jalapeno loaf.

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Van wrote: So, with Wisky being flat-out awful, Penn St being worse, Nebraska and Michigan already getting exposed and Sparty getting rolled at home OOC, does this mean we're back to ineligible Ohio St once again owning the B1G?
interesting analysis. osu would have lost at home to CALIFORNIA!!!! had cal brought with them two of the more essential parts of a football team (the coach's brain and an average kicker) yet they're owning the league? good thing there's a ccg game since these guys are going to cannibalize each other, otherwise we'd have a seven-way tie between 3-5 teams for first place.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

One does have to wonder about that whole coach's brain thing when talking about Cal.