Dirt

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Re: Dirt

Post by R-Jack »

I could just throw your posting history for a link. Off the top of my head your posting history would show.........

-The time you got caught lying about your Emerald Bowl PET by me
-The time mgo caught you lifiting takes from Bear Insider
-The time you avoided BTPCF claiming that you were banned from that forum and that forum only.
-This thread.

So, care to share the details about your training at the hands of Roy Buchanan, or are you just going to keep being m2?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

R-Jack wrote:I could just throw your posting history for a link. Off the top of my head your posting history would show.........

-The time you got caught lying about your Emerald Bowl PET by me
-The time mgo caught you lifiting takes from Bear Insider
-The time you avoided BTPCF claiming that you were banned from that forum and that forum only.
-This thread.
Link ?

R-Jack wrote:So, care to share the details about your training at the hands of Roy Buchanan, or are you just going to keep being m2?

Shit for brains... and your made up stories.

Where did I say Roy Buchanan came to the Bay Area to teach me the guitar ???

Let me help you out a bit... shit for brains.

M2 wrote:I have Absolute pitch... horse wrangler.

You do know what Absolute pitch... means ?
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote:
M2 wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:You're PSU.

And... you're simply fat and stupid.

Everybody on this board is a god compared to you. I just took a shit, and two of the turds I passed jumped up and told me that they could build better wind chimes than you.

You know nothing of music. You know nothing of musical instruments. You can't record shit, because you're too fucking stupid and untalented, and now your trolling even sucks.

Why don't you leave? Seems to me as if your credibility is at an all-time low, and nobody around here has any respect for you at all. Something tells me that real-life is just the same for you.

Eat the gun, dude. You can end the misery with the pull of a trigger...

I own you...
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

By the way... my favorite version of "Hey Joe"...

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Papa Willie wrote:
M2 wrote:

I own you...
You were given a simple task. You couldn't do it. You lose. :grin:

Let me make it a tad clearer for you...

I own you...
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Well, its been over an hour and a half since Ricky-Jack... made his claim that I was lying about posts in the past and has yet to provide proof of any of this...

I think it's about time... we sent "Secretariat's" owner... on a fun filled trip of living below the Mason/ Dixon line for a permanent relocation.

On a positive note:

From what I hear... "hay" is tending downward and should be quite affordable.

Oh yeah, Rack IB !!!

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

M2 wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Fine. I commit typos and you are a buttfucking liar. I can live with that.

Really ?

Are you denying in you live in "Rodeo"... the armpit of the Bay Area ?

The FACT... that you called a 6063 T832 ImageImage a porch ornament... is all I need to know about your intelligence other than the FACT... you live in the biggest shit hole in the Bay Area.
You make wind chimes out of aluminum antenna parts?

http://www.dxengineering.com/ProductDet ... B89A8F4DCA}

That's kind of creative.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

R-Jack wrote:What I don't know is if a grown man calling a wind chime a musical intrument is either the dorkiest thing I've heard in a long time or the gayest.
Both.

What do I win?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I guess those aren't porch orniments. :lol:

So m2, I said you make windchimes. You refuted that by saying you make aluminum tubing. Are you lying yet again?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
R-Jack wrote:What I don't know is if a grown man calling a wind chime a musical intrument is either the dorkiest thing I've heard in a long time or the gayest.
Both.

What do I win?
Aluminum tubing. Have a concert.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

R-Jack wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Both.

What do I win?
Aluminum tubing. Have a concert.
:lol:
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Sudden Sam wrote:There's no need for R-Jack to waste his time recovering all those old threads. We all remember quite clearly your being caught lying and using others' material and claiming it as your own.

Must be miserable having to manufacture a life in an attempt to impress total strangers in here. People like you have no friends in real life...and it carries over to this realm as well. Try being yourself and just shooting the breeze for a change.

Spray's a musician. You're not. I'm not. I have no problem with that. You apparently do.
This.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Sudden Sam wrote:There's no need for R-Jack to waste his time recovering all those old threads. We all remember quite clearly your being caught lying and using others' material and claiming it as your own.

Must be miserable having to manufacture a life in an attempt to impress total strangers in here. People like you have no friends in real life...and it carries over to this realm as well. Try being yourself and just shooting the breeze for a change.

Spray's a musician. You're not. I'm not. I have no problem with that. You apparently do.

Not to call you a complete idiot... but, did you start this thread ???

http://zaurak.lunarpages.com/~theon5/bo ... 3&p=635861

hardcrow, has a few of my pieces... maybe you should ask him what he thinks of my work.

Or do you not value his artistic judgement ?

Go ahead and email him... then get back to me.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

bump...

Seems like a few posters got really quiet with my previous post.

Let me help you out...

Don't EVER question... the truth
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

M2 wrote:bump...

Seems like a few posters got really quiet with my previous post.
Bored perhaps.

Sorry, toolio. Windchimes aren't musical instruments and blowing a mean meat whistle doesn't make you a musician.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

mvscal wrote:Sorry, Windchimes aren't musical instruments

That's funny... I had you pegged for a right-winged zealot... and not a musical critic.

Let me help you out here....

as artists... we all roll with each other (hardcrow)... in a small circle and laugh at people like you.

Just a heads up... my cubicle tard.

It's just how we roll...
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

M2 wrote:
mvscal wrote:Sorry, Windchimes aren't musical instruments

That's funny... I had you pegged for a right-winged zealot... and not a musical critic.

Let me help you out here....

as artists... we all roll with each other (hardcrow)... in a small circle and laugh at people like you.

Just a heads up... my cubicle tard.

It's just how we roll...
STFU Renfaire faggot, I bet you have blisters on your shit from getting ass pounded so much
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:You sent hardcrow something you made?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Sudden Sam wrote:m2's gotten mighty quiet in here since my last post...

:grin:
He's both a musician and an artist. Best not to bother him now. He's in a creative zone.*

*Creating a fresh batch of lies.
Last edited by Smackie Chan on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I see everything twice!"
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Papa Willie wrote:Fuck it. I'm giving up guitar for windchimes. :grin:
I'm sure you can create enough "wind" to power a freakin' symphony.
"I see everything twice!"
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jsc810 wrote:You can suck on your largest windchime just for trying to get away with that.
What is it that you're sucking on in that picture?

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Papa Willie wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:That is a corndog, which I'm told all LSU fans enjoy, so I thought I'd get one at the baseball game and use it as my avatar for awhile.

Old age is killing Goober's eyesight. I'm sure he thought it was a dick and got all happy.
Yeah, I'm always happy to see other posters sucking dicks. :meds:

As opposed to seeing posters like you just flat out sucking. Die during a bestiality safari in Sub-Saharan Africa, you fat pathetic bag of dickheads.

MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

I see Goober is as big a lardassed tard as ever.
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Sudden Sam wrote:Okay, mr2. hardcrow says you sent him some very nice windchimes years ago in return for a logo he did for you.

Sooooo.....how does that make you a musician?

I've been playing the clarinet since I was 5 years old... and picked up basically every other instrument rather easily since then.

I tune my pieces in a pentatonic scale in B flat major... since most "Jazz" is played in b flat and is more soothing to the ear.

a. soprano b flat clarinet

b. alto b flat clarinet

c. Tenor A- flat

d. Bass D

e. Contrabass ... etc.

I use a 6063-T832 pipe that I have specially made and put on a draw bench where I can balance the specs from a .049 to .082 and above.

I then have the pipe sent to a few anodizers around the country that do brite-dip anodizing... (only a few do to the danger involved) so I can have the impurities taken out of the metal.

I could go on... but, it wouldn't make any sense to you.

By the way, hardcrow did the Cherry Creek Arts Festival back in 2005... which is a show I had participated in a few years earlier.

It's one of the top art festivals in the country and you need to be juried into by other artists. It's one of the hardest shows to get into in the country.

I could go on here also... but, there really isn't much of a point.

I will say... that back in the early 90's when I was doing Art Shows around the country... I did the Houston International Festival and had the conductor of the Japaneses Symphony buy around 20 of my pieces and play them on stage later that night back in 1991.

http://www.ifest.org/history/

Earl Campbell also acquired some of my work at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo back in the early 90's and made a trade with me for 4 of my pieces for free food for the rest of the show (he had a booth there for his line of food) for the next 2 weeks of the show for all of my people.

Like I said, I could go on... and involve my selling of close to 40 pieces to Jack Nicholson when I was doing shows on Pier 39 on the wharf back in the late 80's when I was first getting started out.

Back then I only had 2 pieces... Soprano and Alto in b flat which I sold for only $30 and $40 a piece.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Goober McTuber wrote: Yeah, I'm always happy to see other posters sucking dicks. :meds:

As opposed to seeing posters like you just flat out sucking. Die during a bestiality safari in Sub-Saharan Africa, you fat pathetic bag of dickheads.
Very nice.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

M2 wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Okay, mr2. hardcrow says you sent him some very nice windchimes years ago in return for a logo he did for you.

Sooooo.....how does that make you a musician?

I've been playing the clarinet since I was 5 years old... and picked up basically every other instrument rather easily since then.

I tune my pieces in a pentatonic scale in B flat major... since most "Jazz" is played in b flat and is more soothing to the ear.

a. soprano b flat clarinet

b. alto b flat clarinet

c. Tenor A- flat

d. Bass D

e. Contrabass ... etc.

I use a 6063-T832 pipe that I have specially made and put on a draw bench where I can balance the specs from a .049 to .082 and above.

I then have the pipe sent to a few anodizers around the country that do brite-dip anodizing... (only a few do to the danger involved) so I can have the impurities taken out of the metal.

I could go on... but, it wouldn't make any sense to you.

By the way, hardcrow did the Cherry Creek Arts Festival back in 2005... which is a show I had participated in a few years earlier.

It's one of the top art festivals in the country and you need to be juried into by other artists. It's one of the hardest shows to get into in the country.

I could go on here also... but, there really isn't much of a point.

I will say... that back in the early 90's when I was doing Art Shows around the country... I did the Houston International Festival and had the conductor of the Japaneses Symphony buy around 20 of my pieces and play them on stage later that night back in 1991.

http://www.ifest.org/history/

Earl Campbell also acquired some of my work at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo back in the early 90's and made a trade with me for 4 of my pieces for free food for the rest of the show (he had a booth there for his line of food) for the next 2 weeks of the show for all of my people.

Like I said, I could go on... and involve my selling of close to 40 pieces to Jack Nicholson when I was doing shows on Pier 39 on the wharf back in the late 80's when I was first getting started out.

Back then I only had 2 pieces... Soprano and Alto in b flat which I sold for only $30 and $40 a piece.
Yeah, I bet you are absolute HELL on a skin flute, doughnut shitting cock rider
P.J. O'Rourke.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

As I recall, hardcrow gave a couple of my pieces to friends of his. The man and woman that came by my shop in Colorado to pick up the pieces were able to choose which pieces they wanted. Very nice people and I could tell they would've fit in well at the show.

hardcrow set me up with a few designs (all of which would have worked fabulously) but, I had to choose just one for my website. Best money I ever spent. Absolutely beautiful work.

I then think that hardcrow conversed with my little brother who is a software engineer in Sausalito, CA. about how to put the website together... since I have no idea about that shit.

I'm very happy for hardcrow... since he was just starting out doing shows when he put together my logo.