Okay - this subject needs to be touched on.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: Okay - this subject needs to be touched on.

Post by bradhusker »

Toddowen wrote:
bradhusker wrote:
I demand some answers here.

How many times must some jiggaboos kill.....before we finally understand? The answer my friend...is blowin' in the wind, the answer is blowin' in the wind. How many years must Al Sharpton exist, before he is finally laid to rest? The answer my friend is blowin' in the wind, the answer is fuckin' blowin' in the wind.

This story is gonna FINALLY show the world just how corrupt and sick the liberals in the media really are.

To hand feed sweet pictures of a young ten yr old trayvon and a menacing mexican thug zimmermann. THEN, keep hidden current pictures of a sweet pudgy loveable jewish boy zimmermann and a current gangsta pipe hittin' trayvon, IS CRIMINAL.

THEN, the school suspension of Trayvon and his family lawyer sealing his school records from the news media??? Why do that if you have nothing to hide?

Stay tuned........ its gettin good folks...............real good.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

RJ wrote:
bradhusker wrote:Smack, there are some new photos on facebook, YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!! The photos the lying liberal media put out were of a ten year old sweet trayvon and a menacing mean mexican drug lord zimmerman.
These new updated photos that the liberals tried to keep hidden are of a nice jewish pudgy zimmerman, and a 50 cent gangsta pipe hittin trayvon!! HOLY SHIT/

WHAT THE FUCK??? The mainstream liberal media tried to have the new photos destroyed and burned.
Enough is enough-Time to OFF this shit troll.

Mgo, Scott, whoever the fuck is in charge, pull the damn plug already. Total fucking joke.
Preaching to the choir...hopefully a growing choir.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

KC Scott wrote: Cops have full discretion over whether or not they haul someone in on any charge.

95% of the time it's based on evidence / eyewitness etc. - but it's still up to the Dept. to make that initial call.
Then after the arrest, the DA looks at it, if they think it's a case, it goes to the grand jury for approval and back to the DA or indictment. Seems to me every one is hesitant that they can convict.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

KC Scott wrote:Case closed
Lets hope. So the media can regain it focus on more important things affecting this country like the attack on women's reproductive rights.

sin,

McGoober
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

KC Scott wrote:^^^^ yep

and now there's also Zimmerman saying that the Nog went for his gun during the scuffle

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1051015

Watch the ABC Video at the botom - they have another witness, audio of Zimmerman yelling for help, and the now released fact that Zimmerman's nose was broken and his head bloody from having it rammed into the concrete

Prosecutor says would be nearly impossible to get a conviction with all of that

Case closed
Maybe not for murder one. But Zimmerman's refusal to obey the 911 operator's instructions has to bring some form of negligent homicide charge into the mix. There's no way he just walks.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Hey dumbfuck, you don't get any more "probably cause" for arrest than admitting to the police you gunned someone down on the street. Pull your head out of some nasty bar skank's snatch and use your god damn mind for once.

Oh, I see -- you said something monumentally retarded, so now you're trying to weasel your way out of it... a skill you should hone much better, since you're certainly no stranger to monumental dumbfuckery...

You didn't say anything about "admitting to police" anything, now did you?

Nope, you said the police can detain ANYONE (remember that part?) for any reason -- a patently untrue statement, and there's absolutely no argument you can make that changes your false statement...

dumbfuck.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Another Florida incident from 2006:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Anderson_case

A long read, and definitely slanted. The protestors and national media kept using pictures of 10 year old Martin instead of the 14 year old thug he really was.

Martin's mother, who had dumped him on his grandmother years earlier, received a $5,000,000 settlement from then Florida governor Charlie Crist, even though state law enforcement had nothing to do with it. Race baiting is big business.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:

and now there's also Zimmerman saying that the Nog went for his gun during the scuffle

Watch the ABC Video at the botom - they have another witness, audio of Zimmerman yelling for help, and the now released fact that Zimmerman's nose was broken and his head bloody from having it rammed into the concrete

Case closed
Maybe not for murder one. But Zimmerman's refusal to obey the 911 operator's instructions has to bring some form of negligent homicide charge into the mix. There's no way he just walks.
Since when is anyone obligated by law to follow the instructions/suggestions to do anything?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

KC Scott wrote:

Case closed
The minute the Chief Chimp in Charge said what he did about the gansta coon, he effectively tainted any jury pool in the US. You could live in Bung Hole Falls, Minn and have heard about this. Change of venue to Europe might get a impartial jury.

If dude gets even indicted, he walks.
Derron
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Left Seater wrote:
BSmack wrote:

Case closed
Since when is anyone obligated by law to follow the instructions/suggestions to do anything?
Exactly...911 dispatcher is not on the scene where the shit is going down. How could he make a "binding" recommendation?
Derron
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:
BSmack wrote:Maybe not for murder one. But Zimmerman's refusal to obey the 911 operator's instructions has to bring some form of negligent homicide charge into the mix. There's no way he just walks.
I never said they were. However it can certainly be argued that a reasonable and prudent person would have followed those instructions. It can also be argued that had he not disregarded those very reasonable and prudent instructions, Trayvon Martin would be alive. In other words, Zimmerman MAY go down for criminally negligent homicide. Or he may not. Who the fuck knows if he'll ever live to see a trial the way things are getting whipped up. He may wind up wishing he was Reginald Denny before this is over.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Papa Willie wrote:Y'all are gonna love this one:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... rks-769123

Well - at least Trailernog had a good mother. :lol:
OH MY GOD!!! This mother is a disgusting pimp. Her son might have brutally beaten zimmermann,(we dont know as of yet) AND this whore is trying to make money off this???
So far, we have an eyewitness account of Trayvon beating zimmermann, and hospital records confirm the broken nose and bloody gashes on the back of his skull, AND this piece of dogmeat is gonna make millions here?
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
Left Seater wrote:
BSmack wrote:Maybe not for murder one. But Zimmerman's refusal to obey the 911 operator's instructions has to bring some form of negligent homicide charge into the mix. There's no way he just walks.
I never said they were. However it can certainly be argued that a reasonable and prudent person would have followed those instructions. It can also be argued that had he not disregarded those very reasonable and prudent instructions, Trayvon Martin would be alive. In other words, Zimmerman MAY go down for criminally negligent homicide. Or he may not. Who the fuck knows if he'll ever live to see a trial the way things are getting whipped up. He may wind up wishing he was Reginald Denny before this is over.
Hey BSmack, are you referring to the New Black Panthers threats here? If so, I say, lets get Chuck Norris and Stevan Segall on these Black Panther pussy fools, Lets see how tough these Black Panther pussies are facing a guy like Chuck Norris, or Stevan Segall. They want a race war? OK, I say bring it!!

I myself dont even need Chuck or Steven, Ive got enough fire power to make those pussies my lil bitch.
BUT, if they continue to make threats? I say, BRING IT ON!!!!
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

OK, tonight on cnn, Anderson Cooper 360, Anderson Cooper is getting the other side of the story out.
THIS IS GOOD, its good reporting, and maybe we can get closer to the truth here.

Over on MSNBC, Lawrence O donnell is STILL spinning propoganda!! He is lying and spinning and manipulating, and not telling both sides of the story.

Sick shit goin on over at msnbc folks.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

GUYS, serious conversation on cnn, anderson cooper 360. George Zimmermann's friend says that not only is george's life in danger, but he also feels that his life is in danger for speaking out as well.

SERIOUS STUFF here folks. An eyewitness has come out and said he saw trayvon on top of zimmermann. This is damming evidence. ALSO, trayvon actually outweighs zimmermann by 65 pounds. I am curious to see what exactly is underway here folks, stay tuned.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

KC Scott wrote:used to think the Liberal Media bias was bullshit - not so much now

The blatant manipulations / showing little thuggies kiddie picks while calling Zimmerman 'White" and showing him in a mug shot were just over the top. Add in everything they didn't report and if they're trying to start a race war, they're gonna get their fucking wish.

And BTW - this just happened last week: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... lieve.html

Maybe we all wear these is sympathy:

KC, maybe this NEEDED to happen to show everyone what the liberal left wing nutjobs are really all about.
See, this isnt politics, this is real life. I am glad this is finally coming to light for you.
Ive known about sick creepy liberal bias in the media for years now.

The new black panther party is starting something here. This leader of the black panther party is being interviewed by Anderson Cooper tonight.
I watched this guy, and he is saying things CRAZY THINGS. He is spouting bullcrap to anderson cooper. He is inciting violence here. STAY TUNED FOLKS, this leader is a crazy negro. He is claiming to be military, and he is threatenning to capture zimmermann. He is throwing orders around, I myself am seriously considering something serious here. As I type this, I am getting really really angry/

Meanwhile. in Chicago last month, 47 people were murdered due to black violence, including a 6 yr old girl.

This sick black panther is saying "I dont follow the white man's law," He called the united states "snakes"/
OH MY GOD, as I type this, this guy is saying threatenning things live on Anderson cooper 360.
YOU GUYS NEED TO WATCH THIS. HOLY SHIT.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

uh oh, suburbia's ripe for revolution - beer bellies to the fore! I'd assemble a column of ride-on-top lawn mowers, wax them to a high gloss finish and storm the Bastille.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Dr_Phibes wrote:uh oh, suburbia's ripe for revolution - beer bellies to the fore! I'd assemble a column of ride-on-top lawn mowers, wax them to a high gloss finish and storm the Bastille.
No need Dr. If push comes to shove? Meet Mr Chuck Norris. The leader of the Black Panthers is talking tough now, BUT, I'd be willing to bet that if Chuck Norris gets involved, he'll be crying like a 10 yr old girl with pig tails.

BRING IT!!!!! The New Black Panthers want a race war? Lets see who they got to match up with us.

our side, their side
Segall Mike Tyson
Stallone Wesley Snipes
Willis Carl Weathers
Strathum, Emmanuel Lewis
Swarzenegger, Will Smith
Norris, Lebron James
Bosworth,
The Rock, ?
Matt Damon(Bourne)
Uma Thurman
Mel Gibson
Jet Li
Clint Eastwood
Hulk Hogan
Jeff Goldblum

FUCK IT, Chuck Norris alone could take on ANYTHING they got.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Fuck Chuck Norris, bring on Billy Jack.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote:
Left Seater wrote:

Sure it can be argued. Anything can. Just ask m2, brad, moving sale, LTS, etc. Doesn't mean a damn thing though.

Quannell X already tried to use that same argument a few years ago in Houston. Dude was speaking with a 911 dispatcher who repeatedly told him not to go outside. Dude told dispatcher that he was going to shoot them to protect his neighbors property. Dude did just that and fatally shot both. Community "activist" and chief shit stirrer Quannell X tried to have charges brought against the shooter for disobeying 911 dispatchers. Turns out nothing he did was criminal or negligent.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:Gotta admit, I am getting tired of the way the media seems to go out of its way to post no pics of the kid as the gold-toofered thug he appears to be in his most recent shots.
Please post an example. TIA
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Things just like this...

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

I'm not wasting 7min of my life watching AC360.
Please just post a recent pic of him that you think 'the media' should post more of.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Moving Sale wrote:I'm not wasting 7min of my life watching AC360.
Please just post a recent pic of him that you think 'the media' should post more of.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Van wrote:Image

KCScott wrote:More on poor little Trayvon: http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin ... d=16011674

Family attorney Benjamin Crump confirmed to ABC News that Martin had been slapped with a 10 day school suspension after a bag with suspected marijuana was found in his backpack

Last year Martin was suspended for spraying graffiti on school grounds. The Miami Herald reported that the school guard who stopped him searched his backpack and found 12 items of women's jewelry and a flathead screw driver that the guard believed to be a "burglary implement." But Martin was never charged or specifically disciplined for the incident
Okay, but will someone please explain to me what, in all of that, justifies him being shot to death? You do know he was unarmed at the time he was shot, don't you?

And for all the talk in here about Zimmerman being some poor Messican mall-cop wannabe (Messican? With a name like Zimmerman? Allrighty, then), I'm surprised (not really) that no one here has mentioned that his father is a retired judge out of Virginia, and that Zimmerman has an arrest record for some pretty violent acts.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

KC Scott wrote:More on poor little Trayvon: http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-martin ... d=16011674
Family attorney Benjamin Crump confirmed to ABC News that Martin had been slapped with a 10 day school suspension after a bag with suspected marijuana was found in his backpack

Last year Martin was suspended for spraying graffiti on school grounds. The Miami Herald reported that the school guard who stopped him searched his backpack and found 12 items of women's jewelry and a flathead screw driver that the guard believed to be a "burglary implement." But Martin was never charged or specifically disciplined for the incident
The 10 day suspension (his 3rd suspension, btw) was due to him assaulting a bus driver and swinging on them. Everyone on the Traynog side of things are doing everything they can to keep all this shit under wraps. His brother tweeted him and axed him why he didnt "tell me 'bout you swingin' on da bus driva" (saw the tweet and it literally looked like that)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -tool.html

Also, a GIANT RAAAAAAACK goes to mvscal for page 2 of this thread. I bwahahahahaha'd. Hard.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Terry, please try to follow along. My point wasn't that he deserved to be shot for looking/dressing the way he did. It was that the media is intentionally showing wholesome-looking five-year-old pics of him rather than more recent "thug" pics of him, and I believe the reason they do so is obvious. It's the same reason they show that mugshot-looking photo of Zimmerman rather than the pleasant-appearing one of him in a suit and tie.

In an attempt to racebait they're going out of their way to frame this story in a specific light.

Now, did Martin deserve to be shot? If the reports are true that he attacked a neighborhood watchman and was smashing his head against the concrete, yes, he earned the right to get shot. If someone is smashing your head against the ground, by all means, feel free to shoot him. One more smash and you may die yourself, or end up a vegetable.

Merely being stopped for questioning by a neighborhood watchman does not give one grounds for physically attacking the person. Being attacked does give one the right to defend himself.

I don't know that this is truly what happened, but yes, if it did, then that's just too damn bad for Martin. He could've simply answered the guy's questions and gone about his business. Instead he opted to thug it up, and sometimes there is a price to be paid for acting the fool.
Last edited by Van on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

More news for them to report/spin, hopefully, is their plan.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Van wrote:Image
On, and as it turns out, the bottom picture (at least) is NOT Trayvon Martin. http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz- ... ts_article
Last edited by Terry in Crapchester on Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Van wrote:Now, did Martin deserve to be shot? If the reports are true that he attacked a neighborhood watchman and was smashing his head against the concrete, yes, he earned the right to get shot. If someone is smashing your head against the ground, by all means, feel free to shoot him. One more smash and you may die yourself, or end up a vegetable.

Merely being stopped for questioning by a neighborhood watchman does not give one grounds for physically attacking the person. Being attacked does give one the right to defend himself.

I don't know that this is truly what happened, but yes, if it did, then that's just too damn bad for Martin. He could've simply answered the guy's questions and gone about his business. Instead he opted to thug it up, and sometimes there is a price to be paid for acting the fool.
If that's the case, then I would agree. That's hardly the same thing as saying that it was.

As for questioning Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman was Neighborhood Watch, not a police officer. Trayvon Martin was under no obligation to answer his questions, anymore than you or I would be.

And we don't know all the facts. What we do know, for certain, is that one person in this confrontation was armed and the other was not. We also know that Zimmerman continued to follow him after the 911 dispatcher advised him not to.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

We also know that Martin did more than simply choose not to talk to Zimmerman. Perhaps that's what he should have done.

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Guys, THANK YOU, the last few posts clearly show that we are now settling in and NOT rushing to judgement.
Jesse Jackson and Al sharpton and the new Black Panthers ARE RUSHING to judgement and inciting violence.
Last Night on Anderson cooper AC 360, Anderson interviewed the leader of the Black Panthers. This guy is a dangerous stone cold racist thug. Anderson literally turned white as a ghost and soiled himself when the Black Panther leader said that he does NOT follow "white man's" Law. He called the white man responsible for killing millions of blacks, and called the white man a SNAKE.

On this board, we are letting the facts start to trickle in, and, if the eyewitness testimony is correct about trayvon cold cocking zimmermann and bashing his skull into the pavement, THEN YES he deserved to be shot.

ALSO, when the 911 dispatcher told zimmermann to not pursue trayvon, according to police reports leaked to the sun-sentinel, zimmermann retreated to his vehicle.

It was then that Trayvon said to zimmermann, "You got a problem?" zimmermann replied, "No", to which Trayvon siad, "Well you do now"/ THEN cold cocked zimmermann in the face.

SO, lets not rush to judgement, However, I find it interesting that the hospital reports show zimmermann with a broken nose and bloody gashes to the back of his skull.

Let the facts trickle in folks.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Papa Willie wrote: Note Trayvon's Twitter nic: NO_LIMIT_NIGGA.
THAT just means there was no limit to his ability to be great in school, if given the proper chance-which he clearly wasnt.

-BlackSacked

Where the fuck is BScrote anyway? Color me shocked that he went ghost when more facts came out.......

Just change his name to Melting_Libtard. They are literally one in the same.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

s'prised trayvon lived this long. no limit died over a decade ago.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

KC Scott wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: On, and as it turns out, the bottom picture (at least) is NOT Trayvon Martin. http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz- ... ts_article
Too bad your website didn't bother to check it's facts Terry - or just out and out lied:
Several witnesses have also said that it was Martin, not Zimmerman, who was crying out for help in the seconds before gunshots were fired.
Go back to the ABC Video I posted - you'll see a black kid who was a witness saying to the reporter that it was Martin on top of Zimmerman.

I understand you have No way of being impartial in this, but at very least you should stop pushing the agenda
So different witnesses have different recollections of what went down? Color me shocked -- or not. Evidently, you haven't attended many trials.

As for the website not having its facts straight, or outright lying, about the picture (the only thing I asserted as a fact from the site, btw), there's this . . .
Yesterday a right-leaning website called Twitchy ran a picture of George Zimmerman in a suit and tie next to what they claimed was a picture of Trayvon Martin with no shirt and sagging pants. Twitchy is owned and operated by Michelle Malkin, a conservative pundit who is a frequent guest on Fox News. The picture of Zimmerman was real, but the picture of Martin was not. After Eric Boehlert, senior fellow at the left-leaning organization Media Matters, tweeted a screenshot of the article Twitchy posted the following correction:

“Correction, 8:56 pm ET March 25, 2012: We made a mistake. The photo on the right is not of the Trayvon Martin who was shot by Zimmerman. We apologize to our readers and to the Martin family.”
Soooo, the website that posted the pic, and identified the person as Trayvon Martin, later issued a retraction. What part of that are you having trouble understanding?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Did Zimmerman utter a racial slur before he shot Trayvon Martin? http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-isolates ... -911-call/

Could be relevant to the issue of whether federal charges are filed. Fwiw, I didn't hear it on the naked audio, but I'm pretty sure I did with the audio enhanced. I realized that the enhanced audio could have been tuned to make it sound like that, though.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Did Zimmerman utter a racial slur before he shot Trayvon Martin? http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-isolates ... -911-call/

Could be relevant to the issue of whether federal charges are filed. Fwiw, I didn't hear it on the naked audio, but I'm pretty sure I did with the audio enhanced. I realized that the enhanced audio could have been tuned to make it sound like that, though.
I have heard the audio several times now, and clearly, the word is " PUNK' anyone who hears anything else is LYING.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

When this story first broke, the lying liberal media had us all believing that zimmermann was a 250lb BIG brute of a mexican criminal, AND trayvon martin was much like emmanual lewis, the tiny cute kid from the hit sitcom, "webster".

NOW, after the actual photos and facts come out, it turns out that zimmermann is a slight 5,8 soft spoken jewish boy, AND trayvon is a 6,2 cut chiseled gangsta thug with a penchant for stealing.

AMAZING what a difference the facts and truth can make , HUH?

ANOTHER fact that will blow some minds and turn this case completely around? When the 911 dispatcher tells zimmermann to stop pursuing trayvon, HE DOES. 1 minute later, zimmermann is back at his vehicle, BUT, trayvon is now angry at being followed. Trayvon confronts zimmermann and says, "you got a problem?" zimmermann replies, "No". THEN trayvon says, "Well you do now"
BAMM, this 6'2 hard pipe hittin n_______ Cold Cocks zimmermann in the face, knocking him to the ground, where an actual eyewitness says that trayvon is straddling on top of zimmermann smashing his skull into the pavement. ALL it takes is one more smash, and zimmermann can lose conciousness and be near death. MY VIEW??

Any reasonable person in this situation has a constitutional RIGHT to use his firearm to perserve his own life.

PERIOD.