Okay - this subject needs to be touched on.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Okay - this subject needs to be touched on.

Post by smackaholic »

There is one other thing about this case that seems odd.

Martin was 17. Every photo of him I've seen so far looks like a skinny little 12-13 year old, who couldn't possibly pose a threat to a grown man.

Did young Master Martin manage to avoid a camera over the last 4-5 years?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Martyred wrote:I don't think I've ever heard a black person say "chirruns" or "racciss" or "Previdempt Obama" in my entire life.
You don't get out of your igloo much, do you?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

After skimming this entire thread, clearly the most offensive thing to surface from it is a Derron v bradhusker battle of wits, rife with basic ubb fuck-ups for proper garnishing. Ugh. Fuck my busted scroll wheel, I demand compensation for retinal surgery.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

The end result of this shooting will be the repeal, or a serious tweaking, of the "stand your ground" laws in several states. The Iowa legislature is currently debating such a law, which I'm not opposed to, but it shouldn't be a safe haven for murderers if they hide behind the law. I don't know the details of what happened in Florida and, while the shooter may have been threatened by this kid, he may also have simply shot him because he was a black kid in a hoodie. People shouldn't get shot because they "look" threatening unless they actually present a threat and an ability to carry out the threat. It's pretty well covered in "reasonable force" laws, imo.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

bradhusker wrote: For instance, the church where President Obama spent the better part of 20 years attending? It taught racism. So much so that Oprah Winfrey who was once a member, left quickly. The theology taught by the Rev. Wright is stone cold sick hate and racism.

Did you seriously not know that? Are you dellusional like I mentioned?
the rights efforts to use Jeremiah Wrights words to insinuate that Obama was a racist by osmosis blew up in their faces.....it provided Obama with the opportunity to deliver the "A More Perfect Union" speech which was likely the kill shot to Hillary Clinton's run toward the POTUS....
President Obama also was friends with Professor Bell. Do you know of him? He teaches "Critical race theory" at Harvard. Ever heard of it? Its also a racist theory. In fact, the central premise is based on racism and lies. I wonder how Harvard allows this kind of blatant racism to be taught?
oh you mean the guy the right has been trying to smear and who can't defend himself because he's dead? you mean the weak effort to try and portray Bell as a racist and thereby imply that Obama is some sort of racist by osmosis....yeah, that pretty much died a quick death....
you deny any racism and hate
no there's plenty of racism and hatred....a look back in this thread demonstrates that racism and hatred are both alive and thriving in this country.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

KC Scott wrote:Really there's one of two possibilities:

1. Zimmerman starts following black kid in his neighborhood - kid says "why you following me motherfucker?" - Shit ensues. Zimmerman shoots him

2. Zimmerman starts following black kid in his neighborhood - kid says "why you following me motherfucker?" - Shit ensues. Zimmerman shoots him
If that's what happened, then Zimmerman should be charged with murder.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

I never realised having gole teefs was a death sentence in your country...

American Sharia.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What really blows my mind is that the police can detain anyone for any reason for up to 72 hours yet they refuse to arrest Zimmerman and sort things out later.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:What really blows my mind is that the police can detain anyone for any reason for up to 72 hours yet they refuse to arrest Zimmerman and sort things out later.

Uhhh... no 33/33 for you.

Last I checked, that Bill of Rights thingy says the police can't detain anyone for any amount of time without reason ("probable cause" is the legal term for it).

It's a pretty neat document -- you should read it sometime.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Dinsdale wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:What really blows my mind is that the police can detain anyone for any reason for up to 72 hours yet they refuse to arrest Zimmerman and sort things out later.

Uhhh... no 33/33 for you.

Last I checked, that Bill of Rights thingy says the police can't detain anyone for any amount of time without reason ("probable cause" is the legal term for it).

Zimmerman shot a 17 yr old, unarmed kid. That should suffice for probable cause in most states.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Papa Willie wrote:
Now why do you suppose that our beloved national media hasn't shown the more recent pictures?
probably the same reason the cops told Martins parents Zimmerman had a "clean record" when in fact Zimmerman had been charged with felony assault on a police officer and two charges of domestic battery...

maybe that passes for a clean record in florida...
I also read a few things last night indicating that Zimmerman was attacked and was calling for help.
even if this is the case (and I seriously doubt it, given that Martins father has indicated he believes the cries for help were his sons voice) why did Zimmerman ignore the police and follow Martin in the first place?
Mace wrote:
Zimmerman shot a 17 yr old, unarmed kid. That should suffice for probable cause in most states.
even here in Eyedeeho, Zimmerman would get a courtesy 48 hour hold.....
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Felix wrote:
bradhusker wrote: For instance, the church where President Obama spent the better part of 20 years attending? It taught racism. So much so that Oprah Winfrey who was once a member, left quickly. The theology taught by the Rev. Wright is stone cold sick hate and racism.

Did you seriously not know that? Are you dellusional like I mentioned?
the rights efforts to use Jeremiah Wrights words to insinuate that Obama was a racist by osmosis blew up in their faces.....it provided Obama with the opportunity to deliver the "A More Perfect Union" speech which was likely the kill shot to Hillary Clinton's run toward the POTUS....
President Obama also was friends with Professor Bell. Do you know of him? He teaches "Critical race theory" at Harvard. Ever heard of it? Its also a racist theory. In fact, the central premise is based on racism and lies. I wonder how Harvard allows this kind of blatant racism to be taught?
oh you mean the guy the right has been trying to smear and who can't defend himself because he's dead? you mean the weak effort to try and portray Bell as a racist and thereby imply that Obama is some sort of racist by osmosis....yeah, that pretty much died a quick death....
you deny any racism and hate
no there's plenty of racism and hatred....a look back in this thread demonstrates that racism and hatred are both alive and thriving in this country.....
Felix, your response did NOTHING to dis-prove the blatant racism of both Wright and Bell. I dont care if Obama never knew either of these two men. I also dont care if Obama was bosom buddies with them either. ALL I was trying to convey here was the sick hate and racism on the part of both men.

Your response was defensive and laughable, just like you.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Martyred wrote:I never realised having gole teefs was a death sentence in your country...
Apparently, they're also a precursor for brain-dead ignorance as well. Might wanna make an appointment with one of your federal dentists to have yours replaced with porcelain veneers before it's too late...

Fuckin' hypocrite. Stalin woulda had every person of African-descent chain-ganged and building roads and rail-lines far across the Motherland had he the luxury of such a population...

Last I checked, the African-Canadian population of Cannuckistan ran up just short of 750,000 - or roughly the equivalent of the entire balck residency of Detroit. Don't you have a curling thread to attend to over at .net?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

bradhusker wrote: Felix, your response did NOTHING to dis-prove
prove you're not a dick smoking douchebag
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Truman wrote:Don't you have a curling thread to attend to over at .net?
Whoa...WHOA...

Let's not get crazy, Tru...

:shock:
Why don’t you just STFU.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

:mrgreen:
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

so we have a borderline autistic dude chasing after a black person for no reason and then the black person beats them up.

surprising.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

You know what strikes me as most suspicious of all?
Supposedly, there are a lot of Jews in Florida...yet not ONE was to be found on the scene when police arrived...

Hmmmm...

This smells like a Jew-Media plot to incite a race war between whitey and the bruthahs, while the Jew devil loots the nation's wealth.

:o
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Felix wrote:even if this is the case (and I seriously doubt it, given that Martins father has indicated he believes the cries for help were his sons voice) why did Zimmerman ignore the police and follow Martin in the first place?
You are wrong about Martin's father and Zimmerman ignoring police. A 911 dispatcher is not a police officer.

Martin's father said the cries for help were not from his son.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:What's not clear is what is defined as reasonable use of deadly force in the eyes of FL law
No, that's pretty clear. That's why he wasn't and hasn't been arrested.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player. Is the media really reporting the news, or is this classic agitation/propaganda to advance a political agenda.
Towering??? Well, maybe if you're Moving Sale.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bizzarofelice wrote:so we have a borderline autistic dude chasing after a black person for no reason and then the black person beats them up.

surprising.
mall cop dude didn't have to follow him, but, he is within his rights to do so, especially if the guy is not from the neighborhood and crime is a problem.

balck dude has absolutely no excuse for beating the guys ass.

400 years of slavery is not a reason.

being pissed that he is being followed is not a reason.

nothing, short of being attacked himself, is reason to assault him.

martin signed his own fukking death warrant when he decided beating a little fat messican mall cop ass would be a kick. fukk him.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mace wrote:
Very few include that he was a towering 6'2” football player. Is the media really reporting the news, or is this classic agitation/propaganda to advance a political agenda.
On the basketball court?

No.

Against a pudgy latino mall cop, yeah, it's towering.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Yes, it starts with the responding officers determining whether or not there is probable cause for an arrest.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
well that's not what Martins father said here, so maybe you understand my confusion....

smackaholic wrote:
martin signed his own fukking death warrant when he decided beating a little fat messican mall cop ass would be a kick. fukk him.
yeah I guess Martin didn't have anything better to do than to walk around the neighborhood trolling for someone to chase after him then kick the guys ass for fun....

sounds perfectly reasonable....
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dinsdale wrote: Uhhh... no 33/33 for you.

Hey dumbfuck, you don't get any more "probably cause" for arrest than admitting to the police you gunned someone down on the street. Pull your head out of some nasty bar skank's snatch and use your god damn mind for once.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Gotta admit, I am getting tired of the way the media seems to go out of its way to post no pics of the kid as the gold-toofered thug he appears to be in his most recent shots. It seems more than a little specious when the only images of him they're willing to use are the cutie-pie ones from when he was a wholesome-looking twelve-year-old.

You know, it almost seems as if they're attempting to frame this story to promote a specific agenda.

Crazy, I know.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:Gotta admit, I am getting tired of the way the media seems to go out of its way to post no pics of the kid as the gold-toofered thug he appears to be in his most recent shots. It seems more than a little specious when the only images of him they're willing to use are the cutie-pie ones from when he was a wholesome-looking twelve-year-old.

You know, it almost seems as if they're attempting to frame this story to promote a specific agenda.

Crazy, I know.
Don't be absurd. Everybody knows that would never happen. Anways they have released the latest pic of Traynog taken mere moments before he was brutally slaughtered in a racially motivated hate crime:

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Kinda looks like Ozzie Guillen there.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Van wrote:It seems more than a little specious when the only images of him they're willing to use are the cutie-pie ones from when he was a wholesome-looking twelve-year-old.

it is crazy...here they've got this picture of Zimmerman in what appears to be some type of mug shot, and the kid at 12 dressed in his football uniform....

there are so many questions and gaping holes surrounding this story...
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:
Felix wrote:even if this is the case (and I seriously doubt it, given that Martins father has indicated he believes the cries for help were his sons voice) why did Zimmerman ignore the police and follow Martin in the first place?
You are wrong about Martin's father and Zimmerman ignoring police. A 911 dispatcher is not a police officer.

THANK YOU mvscal, Felix is a lying weasel liberal coward. THE TRUTH has been hidden since the gitgo. NOW FINALLY the real facts are starting to emerge from an actual eyewitness who reported that zimmerman was on the ground being punched repeatedly in the face, and having the back of his head smashed on the concrete.
Hospital reports fully back this witness up.

NEXT, back in November the liberal media COVERED UP a bunch of blacks beating up a gay black college student on the band bus. The media called it "hazing". end of story.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!

The black college student was beaten to an inch of his life, and hours later, died. This student was gay, SO I ASK THE MEMBERS OF THIS BOARD, "WHAT IF HIS ATTACKERS WERE WHITE????

FEDERAL HATE CRIMES ANYONE???????

THIS entire story was passed off as "a hazing incident". WHAT IS GOING ON HERE???

How corrupt is the liberal media? A gay black college student was beaten to death, and the justice department is not investigating hate crimes. IN FACT, President Obama didnt weigh in with comments, WHY?? WHY??? Is it because blacks were responsible here???

I demand some answers here/
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

:lol:
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

I DEMAND some answers. Back in November, a gay college student was savagely beaten to his death by black college students. The liberal media called it "hazing". WHAT THE FUCK???

Eric Holder and the justice department and president Obama didnt investigate any hate crimes, despite the fact that the student beaten to death was gay. SO, are we to understand that "hate crimes" can only be done by whites?

Is this the message that Obama and Holder are sending?

I demand some answers here.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

SFF, that pic really does speak to the overall stupidity of nogs.

Dude was a fucking Latino.

And yes, the photos of Traynog from Jr. High and the 'mug shot' of his shooter side by side is fucking annoying and makes me want to arm triangle any journalist within 10 feet of me.

Also love how nobody mentions this Gold-Toofed fake Gangsta was suspended from school when he got bored and picked a fight with the wrong fucking guy.

The kid got what he deserved. Period.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

smackaholic wrote:
Mace wrote:
On the basketball court?

No.

Against a pudgy latino mall cop, yeah, it's towering.
Smack, there are some new photos on facebook, YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!! The photos the lying liberal media put out were of a ten year old sweet trayvon and a menacing mean mexican drug lord zimmerman.
These new updated photos that the liberals tried to keep hidden are of a nice jewish pudgy zimmerman, and a 50 cent gangsta pipe hittin trayvon!! HOLY SHIT/

WHAT THE FUCK??? The mainstream liberal media tried to have the new photos destroyed and burned.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

bradhusker wrote:
Smack, there are some new photos on facebook, YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!! The photos the lying liberal media put out were of a ten year old sweet trayvon and a menacing mean mexican drug lord zimmerman.
These new updated photos that the liberals tried to keep hidden are of a nice jewish pudgy zimmerman, and a 50 cent gangsta pipe hittin trayvon!! HOLY SHIT/

WHAT THE FUCK??? The mainstream liberal media tried to have the new photos destroyed and burned.

Enough is enough-Time to OFF this shit troll.

Mgo, Scott, whoever the fuck is in charge, pull the damn plug already. Total fucking joke.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:I DEMAND some answers. Back in November, a gay college student was savagely beaten to his death by black college students. The liberal media called it "hazing". WHAT THE FUCK??
Those black college students are also looking at murder raps for what they did. Right?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/12/16/2 ... ruled.html
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

BSmack wrote:
bradhusker wrote:I DEMAND some answers. Back in November, a gay college student was savagely beaten to his death by black college students. The liberal media called it "hazing". WHAT THE FUCK??
Those black college students are also looking at murder raps for what they did. Right?

Irrelevant, B. brad DEMANDS some answers. That's all that really matters.
"I see everything twice!"
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

BSmack wrote:

I would pay good money for the chance to take a shotgun to your hands.

Cunt.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

RJ wrote:
bradhusker wrote:

Enough is enough-Time to OFF this shit troll.

Mgo, Scott, whoever the fuck is in charge, pull the damn plug already. Total fucking joke.
RJ, keep your dick suckin mouth shut, or I'll shut it for you permanently. I'm fully investigating this cover up by the liberal press. YOU obviously dont like it, so you call me a troll and want me to shut up.
If I saw you on the street? I'd take my gorilla hands and snap ur faggott neck like a twig.

Im actually investigating this unfolding story with much vigor and intellect, and you come in here and call me a troll?
Ur lucky this is cyber-space and you can hide like a sissy pussy fairy.

Queers like you dont belong in here, you are messing up a current and on-going investigation by real journalists here.
Stand aside punk.