"The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining..."

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: "The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining

Post by bradhusker »

enough
Last edited by R-Jack on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: One thread at a time for the exact same nonsensical horseshit please
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

When is the "bradhusker" experience going to end? Does mild7 post here? If so, start up TNW again. I'm tired of this shit, m2/.m2/M2, and other shit trolls.

I would even respond to Bsmacked in a legit way if the uber tards were cut off. Yes, a board needs it's tards, but not this many.

Hell, I don't even listen to the Jim Rome Show anymore. Fucking Jew changed his voice and grew a goatee after the "Chris" Everett incident when he knocked him off his chair.

Fuck this!
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

bradhusker wrote:
if we will demonize Joe Paterno for bad character...
We're not talking about "bad character", you fucking strap-on socket...

...he is complicit in covering up child rape. That's conspiracy, which is a felony.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Interesting how the students and all the Paterno honks rally around the senile old bastard.

In Oregon, we have what is called "mandatory reporting" laws. Teachers, coaches, police officers, social workers, day care workers, ANYBODY involved with youth in any organized situation HAS to report to the police ANY suspected instances of abuse. If you do not report that abuse to the police, the minute you find out about it, you are criminally liable as well and subject to prosecution.

No reporting to the assistant trailer park supervisor and then walking scott free, because you told someone. Joe Pa is just another coach who is a pawn in the grand scheme of things and though his ass was covered. Guess not...senile old bastard should have retired years ago anyway.

Friend of mine who is a sheriffs detective working on child abuse spends a couple hours a day in chat rooms etc admitting he is any under age girl and he nails about 3 pervs a month. 99% of those case never go to trial, the pervs cop a plea to avoid the trial.

Joe Pa knew about it, and when the shit did not come down on the pedo, he should have done something more about it.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Derron wrote:...assistant trailer park supervisor...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Atomic Punk wrote:When is the "bradhusker" experience going to end? Does mild7 post here? If so, start up TNW again. I'm tired of this shit, m2/.m2/M2, and other shit trolls.
Then leave. Nobody is forcing you to post here or read this board, correct? It's a very simple solution to a very trivial "problem."
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Derron wrote:Friend of mine who is a sheriffs detective working on child abuse spends a couple hours a day in chat rooms etc admitting he is any under age girl and he nails about 3 pervs a month.
It's a sad, sick and cruel world we live in........knowing that these poor men are being VICTIMIZED by the police.

-Dinsdale
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Dammit, MGO, you beat me to the punch...line.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

mvscal wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:When is the "bradhusker" experience going to end? Does mild7 post here? If so, start up TNW again. I'm tired of this shit, m2/.m2/M2, and other shit trolls.
Then leave. Nobody is forcing you to post here or read this board, correct? It's a very simple solution to a very trivial "problem."
And here we keep wondering when the "AP" experience is due to come to an end.

Put to a poll, I'm thinking an A-Chronic-Drunk/bradhusker death-match might just have legs. Toolio is gets the Loser.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

While everyone is jumping to conclusions about Paterno's involvement in this fiasco, I'll wait for all of the facts to come out before I villify a man who has meant so much to his university and to college football....not to mention the hundreds of young men he coached.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:While everyone is jumping to conclusions about Paterno's involvement in this fiasco, I'll wait for all of the facts to come out before I villify a man who has meant so much to his university and to college football....not to mention the hundreds of young men he coached.
The grand jury reports is already out there. Read it, if you can stomach it.

There is no way that JoePed was unaware of the 1998 investigation which involved a nude Sandusky playing rub a dub dub in the showers with a young boy. Sandusky admitted his conduct and this almost certainly led to Sandusky's dismissal/retirement in 1999. Why wasn't he indicted then? Good question. Unfortunately, the DA who decided not to press charges disappered without a trace in 2005. Flashforward four years and JoePed gets a report of Sandusky ass raping a kid and he softpedals it to the AD and then forgets about it. The graduate assistant who reports it then goes on to become a position coach with the team.

Purely speculation on my part, but Sandusky founded Second Mile in 1977 and I find it very difficult to believe that JoePed had nary a clue for 21 years that something was up with this guy. At the very least, JoePed's plausible deniability card was maxed out in 1998.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

And if it wasn't then, it surely was when McQueary came to him in '02 with the shower-rape story. After receiving that little bit of news, how on earth did Joe Ped allow Sandusky to continue using Penn St facilities for his kiddie foundation over the next decade? Never mind reporting him to the police, which is what any sane, moral person does upon discovering that his beloved Penn St facilities are being used by a predator to commit felonies against young boys.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

I've read the Grand Jury report and there's nothing there are no facts there that would villify Paterno unless you're jumping to conclusions based on pure speculation of what you think happened and what you think he knew, and when. I'll wait for all of the facts to come out and then draw my own conclusions. The Board of Trustees did what they had to do in firing Paterno and separating the university from everyone associated with the football program and Sandusky.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mace, in your estimation why did PSU's BoT have to fire Paterno but not McQueary?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Van wrote:Mace, in your estimation why did PSU's BoT have to fire Paterno but not McQueary?
McQueary should have been the first one fired. He was the one who witnessed the crime and, at age 28, should have had the maturity to at least call the police and to protect the child by physically taking out Sandusky. I can't explain why he wasn't fired and haven't seen an explanation from anyone associated with the Trustees.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:I've read the Grand Jury report and there's nothing there are no facts there that would villify Paterno
Then you're a fucking idiot. Straight up. There's no fixing that.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Mace wrote:While everyone is jumping to conclusions about Paterno's involvement in this fiasco, I'll wait for all of the facts to come out
No ensuing facts will change the fact he didn't go to authorities, and that he continued to let Sandusky roam the campus as he pleased. What more do you need to know?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: No ensuing facts will change the fact he didn't go to authorities, and that he continued to let Sandusky roam the campus as he pleased. What more do you need to know?
Mace is one of the Kool-Aid drinkers who admires Paterno for everything he did but cover up a pedo taking advantage of young boys on his watch. And yes, this DOES overshadow all the "good" things Paterno did for the school and the men in his charges over the years.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:I've read the Grand Jury report and there's nothing there are no facts there that would villify Paterno
Then you're a fucking idiot. Straight up. There's no fixing that.
I am sick of you, YOU ARE THE IDIOT> straight up moron. When I brought up Dr. Martin Luther King,
it was because he DID committ illegal crimes. Its a matter of FACT. He used whores and prostitutes,
He used cocaine, and other illegal drugs.

HEY FUCK TARD? Last I checked, Joe Pa has NEVER broken the LAW. YOU SICK FUCK!!

Now shut up and die you panty fag waste.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

he likely tore a few tags off matresses, also. not all laws are equal, you stunningly dim tard.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

smackaholic wrote:he likely tore a few tags off matresses, also. not all laws are equal, you stunningly dim tard.
listen up tard, I am not protecting Joe Pa, if things get bad for him due to the fact that he hid things and he wasnt forthright? SO BE IT. Let him be charged too, I dont have a horse in this race.

HOWEVER, anyone who doesnt realize that Dr MLK was a sick and disgusting human being? And a criminal? YOU ARE A FUCKIN RETARD AND A MORON.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Heard someone on the radio yesterday who says that McQueery’s family was close to the Sanduskys when he was growing up, and that he spent considerable time at their home. Speculation was that perhaps he was an early victim, and that if he went to the police, his own history might come out. Seems like anything is possible in this horror story.

The grand jury report was brutal. Harder to read than a KC Kaley post.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

If Penn State had just given Sandusky tickets to the Fabulous Naked Boy Land of Malaysia, these problems wouldn't have persisted.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

KC Scott wrote:The single best way to deal with the lowest form of humanity.

I'm not sure whatever happened to this dad after he killed this SOB - hopefully he was acquitted

Dude knew exactly where to be and where he could carry a gun in an airport.

WAR proper planning.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Goober McTuber wrote:The grand jury report was brutal.
about as tough as it gets.....8 known victims who will never have the opportunity to live normal lives....how many victims are out there that we don't know about?

i'm all for due process, but I'd be willing to make an exception in sandusky's case....fucking asshole should be beaten to death
get out, get out while there's still time
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RJ wrote:And then this comes to light

http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry-sa ... rs-2011-11

Sanstuffsky pimps the kids out to rich donors.....

Just wow.
Imagine the damage to the Penn State football program's finances if any of those rich donors are identified and banned from campus.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Cuda wrote:
RJ wrote:And then this comes to light

http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry-sa ... rs-2011-11

Sanstuffsky pimps the kids out to rich donors.....

Just wow.
Imagine the damage to the Penn State football program's finances if any of those rich donors are identified and banned from campus.
You guys have NO idea. You think the pimping out scandal is the end? GUESS WHAT? This scandal reaches farther and wider than just JoePa and the university.
There are reports coming out of police and other high ranking law enforcement just looking the other way!!! DID YOU HEAR THAT? Who gives a shit about the university now? When the actual police and the LAW do nothing? Thats a thousand times worse.

I cant believe all the talk centering on JoePa, when actual authorities were turning the other way on this!!!

This is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg so to speak. When this story unravels, you will see corruption at the highest levels of state government on this one folks.

stay tuned.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Don't worry Cuda.

The rest of us got it.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

bradhusker wrote:He used whores and prostitutes,
He used cocaine, and other illegal drugs.
If Joe Pa nailed some skanks and snorted some lines, but took care of Sandusky 9 years ago, I would hold him in much higher regard than I currently do.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: No ensuing facts will change the fact he didn't go to authorities, and that he continued to let Sandusky roam the campus as he pleased. What more do you need to know?
Mace is one of the Kool-Aid drinkers who admires Paterno for everything he did but cover up a pedo taking advantage of young boys on his watch. And yes, this DOES overshadow all the "good" things Paterno did for the school and the men in his charges over the years.
I'm not drinking the kool-aid, S_M, just someone waiting for all of the facts to come out.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Enough facts have already come out that make JoePed a complete piece of shit, dumbfuck.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:Enough facts have already come out that make JoePed a complete piece of shit, dumbfuck.
Yeah, or of at least showing some very poor judgment and not having the spine to do the right thing when it would soil the reputation of Penn State. Too bad he's not a real man like you. :roll:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:Yeah, or of at least showing some very poor judgment and not having the spine to do the right thing when it would soil the reputation of Penn State.
That's what I said: piece of shit. He would rather let ten year old boys get raped than do the right thing. It doesn't get any lower than that other than actually being the one doing the raping.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
Mace wrote:Yeah, or of at least showing some very poor judgment and not having the spine to do the right thing when it would soil the reputation of Penn State.
That's what I said: piece of shit. He would rather let ten year old boys get raped than do the right thing. It doesn't get any lower than that other than actually being the one doing the raping.
Absolutely concur. Paterno had the chance not once but every day thereafter for the next 9 years to do the right thing. He never did and never would have. If nothing else comes out at all, Paterno is still a piece of shit. Anybody want to bet that nothing else comes out? I know Paterno isn't taking any chances. He's gone out and hired himself a high powered DC legal firm.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I think JoePa is from a generation that swept this kind of thing under the rug, although that is no excuse for what he did. He will spend the rest of his life regreting it. He's lawyering up and hiring PR. Wouldn't anyone in his position? This one sick man (Sandusky) has left many damaged and wrecked lives and really hurt the students at PSU. One silver lining is that it'll bring much awareness to this issue and a new generation will handle it much differently. And I would hope any adult in a position of working with at risk kids would not be able to take advantage of them like that.

JoePa better get his PR on this video and get his name taken off. Warning, this will disgust you because of the young children in it.
By, the way, it looks pretty recent.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Buttsy wrote:This is unreal. I can't believe I'm saying this about this guy. A week ago, he was still the semi-GOD of college football and a hero.

Now? Fuck.....
Let this be a lesson to you.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

BSmack wrote:Paterno had the chance not once but every day thereafter for the next 9 years to do the right thing. He never did and never would have.
I get the feeling Sandusky had some dirt on Paterno as well.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
BSmack wrote:Paterno had the chance not once but every day thereafter for the next 9 years to do the right thing. He never did and never would have.
I get the feeling Sandusky had some dirt on Paterno as well.
I'm pretty sure that is why JoePed hired a DC lawyer at 500 bucks an hour.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

enough.
Last edited by R-Jack on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Your comments are not even worth being said once, but spewing the exact same tripe in multiple threads is just spam. Knock it off.