"The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining..."

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Python
Elwood

Re: "The Penn State Football Program Has A Lot Of Explaining

Post by Python »

Calm down. Your hatred for all things Christian is well known.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Python wrote:Calm down. Your hatred for all things Christian is well known.
Not all things Christian. Just the hateful elements that seek to prey on the weak. There are plenty of good Christians whose only mistake is believing in the fiction of a cloud god. To them I say whatever gets you through the night. Folks like Graham are parasites.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Like I said. And whatever gets YOU through the night.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Python wrote:Like I said. And whatever gets YOU through the night.
Nice. A deflection AND an IKYABWAI. Will you perchance be posting anything of substance? Like perhaps a defense of Billy Graham's vile hate speech in the Oval Office?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Python
Elwood

Post by Python »

Why would I defend something he said that I disagree with? Did you not see what Sam posted? Every single man that ever walked the Earth has been wrong about a lot of things.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Python wrote:Shut up, brad.
Python-

I hope and pray to GOD that you NEVER have children, OR be allowed to care for any children, AND, I'll take it a step further by saying you shouldnt be allowed to have pets either, NO cats or dogs in your care.

YOU are a LIBERAL, meaning, that you have no firm grasp on everyday reality. FOR EXAMPLE,

If a bunch of thug jigs breaks into your home, you dont think its right to shoot them dead. Because you are a piece of shit LIBERAL wacko, you would defend the lives of your own children with a baseball bat or a butter knife. YOU IDIOT YOU!

I wouldnt feel comfortable leaving a couple of golden retreiver puppies in your care, much less a child. DAMM YOU and DAMM your fucked up liberal mind to hell.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
Python wrote:Calm down. Your hatred for all things Christian is well known.
Not all things Christian. Just the hateful elements that seek to prey on the weak. There are plenty of good Christians whose only mistake is believing in the fiction of a cloud god. To them I say whatever gets you through the night. Folks like Graham are parasites.
Bsmack-
HOW FUCKIN DARE you insult Dr. Billy Graham. If you did so in my presence? I'd knock ur teeth down ur throat, THAT BEING SAID? I weep for you and I pity you.

Dr. Tom Osborne and Dr. Billy Graham are above reproach. THATS A FACT and its something you MUST deal with like it or not.

You are a piece of shit loser next to those two giants of christianity. Your life isnt worth a dried up turd on the sidewalk, NEXT to those two giants.

Which is why you insult Dr. Graham, because deep down inside your pitiful self-esteem, you realize that your life is a JOKE next to Dr. Graham.

TALK SUBSTANCE? ok, I'll talk pure substance here everyday of the week and twice on Sundays.
AGAIN, your pitiful life when put up next to Dr. Billy Graham? JOKE.

Because of Dr. Graham, countless untold lives were cared for, fed, clothed, given much needed medical care, ALL around the world. There is no counting how many lives he saved due to his caring ministries.

And im not talking about going to heaven, I am talking about the sick and the downtrodden, people who would have died had they not been given medical care due to his many ministries.
Just that fact alone, makes you look like a laughingstock.

DAMM, its so easy making you look like a fool in here. And im just getting started.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Other than YaFJ, no one but NO ONE routinely gets things more wildly bass-ackward wrong than bradhusker. Now he's even pegged Python as a liberal who's sympathetic to pedos.

Jesus fuck, brad, do you even bother to read any of a given page before your cock swells, forcing you to mash out your next round of juvenile gibberish?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:Other than YaFJ, no one but NO ONE routinely gets things more wildly bass-ackward wrong than bradhusker. Now he's even pegged Python as a liberal who's sympathetic to pedos.

Jesus fuck, brad, do you even bother to read any of a given page before your cock swells, forcing you to mash out your next round of juvenile gibberish?
Van. Its because python attacked me first!!

Did you read my latest rant?

Bsmack is going after Dr Graham, I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT, for a second.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Van wrote:Other than YaFJ, no one but NO ONE routinely gets things more wildly bass-ackward wrong than bradhusker. Now he's even pegged Python as a liberal who's sympathetic to pedos.

Van. Its because python attacked me first!!

Did you read my latest rant?

Bsmack is going after Dr Graham, I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT, for a second.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

He told you to shut up. He was merely echoing the sentiments of everyone here. Telling you to shut up doesn't mean a person is liberal, much less a pedo. It means your post was so childish and silly that it compelled him to tell you to stop.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:Dr. Tom Osborne...
No better than Paterno. Two words Brad, Lawrence Phillips. Now shut the fuck up.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

It just got worse...

As many called for Penn State head coach Joe Paterno to step down, thousands of students raced through the streets and across the Penn State University campus on Tuesday night as part of a protest rally to support the embattled football coach.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-New ... oe-Paterno
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Martyred wrote:Image
Is that a set of...

weights?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Carson wrote: Is that a set of...

weights?

Are you trying to make some connection between weight lifting and shower rape?

Don't go there, man...just don't go there....
Why don’t you just STFU.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Who, me?

Maybe at the 1:40 mark...
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:Weinreb gets directly to the heart of the matter. Power, in all of its forms is inherently unsafe. It conveys the ability to compel others against their wishes. It conveys the ability to get away with things the average person would never dream of. And worst of all, when the kind of absolute power that folks like Joe Paterno had within the domain of Penn State University becomes UNQUESTIONED absolute power, there is nobody left willing to sound the alarm when a truly heinous abuse of power like say, a long time assistant raping boys in the shower becomes the matter of a system wide cover up.
I don't really buy that. It has more to do with economics than anything else. The football program is the engine that drives the entire university and the livelihood of a good portion of the surrounding community. I don't see JoePed as some sort of megalomaniac besotted with power. He's more like the mayor from Jaws.

McQueary, it's all psychological. You yell "Horseplay in the showers," everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell "PEDOPHILE ASS RAPE," and we've got a panic on our hands...

Last edited by mvscal on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
No better than Paterno. Two words Brad, Lawrence Phillips. Now shut the fuck up.
ok Bsmack, I knew you'd bring up Lawrence phillips, I just knew it.
HOWEVER, you did this because I was kicking your ass on the Dr. Billy Graham issue.
You tried to make Graham look bad, BUT, in the end, you had no SUBSTANCE, just your own stupidity,
NOW, you SHUT THE FUCK UP!
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Suck a fat baby's cock, bradhusker. You know you want to. Don't even try to deny it.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:He's more like the mayor from Jaws.

McQueary, it's all psychological. You yell "Horeseplay in the showers," everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell "PEDOPHILE ASS RAPE," and we've got a panic on our hands...
ok, I chuckled... a lot.

:lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

JoePed = Done

Nice legacy, you sick, dick-nosed fuck.
Penn State trustees fire football coach Joe Paterno and PSU president Spanier

Penn State trustees fired football coach Joe Paterno and university president Graham Spanier (SPAN-yer) amid the growing furor over how the school handled sex abuse allegations against an assistant coach.

http://www.newser.com/article/d9qtk4e81 ... anier.html
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

WOW, this is one of those moments where your hair stands on end, we will ALL remember where we were, and what we were doing when the board of trustees fired Joe Pa.
Some of you tards were jacking off to pictures of Dan Quayle, some of you were taking a shit, and as for myself? I was at the gym bench pressing 275 some 25 times, YEAH IM A BAD ASS!!
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

I love how the liberal fucks want Joe Pa to be charged criminally, WHEN those same liberal faggotts want Roman Polanski to go free when he raped and sodomized a 13 yr old girl.

see how the sick liberal mind works?

A catholic who didnt do more to report a crime to the police, the liberal mindset wants him to be in jail.
BUT, Roman Polanski, who actually raped and brutally sodomized a 13 yr old girl, the liberals want him to be free.
nice huh?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

bradhusker wrote:I love how the liberal fucks want Joe Pa to be charged criminally, WHEN those same liberal faggotts want Roman Polanski to go free when he raped and sodomized a 13 yr old girl.

see how the sick liberal mind works?

A catholic who didnt do more to report a crime to the police, the liberal mindset wants him to be in jail.
BUT, Roman Polanski, who actually raped and brutally sodomized a 13 yr old girl, the liberals want him to be free.
nice huh?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

bradhusker wrote:WOW, this is one of those moments where your hair stands on end, we will ALL remember where we were, and what we were doing when the board of trustees fired Joe Pa.
I was reading insipid shit drizzles from a corn fed retard. Can't wait to tell my grandkids.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

holy shit, state college is a nightmare, intense, scary, thousands of angry students who demand answers, overturned vehicles, mace, reminds me of occupy Oakland.
when the dust clears though, calmer heads will prevail.

college gameday being re-routed to state college for a really meaningless game?
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

R-Jack wrote:I was reading insipid shit drizzles from a corn fed retard. Can't wait to tell my grandkids.

R-Jack posted this well in advance of my appearance in the thread.

Those who doubt his powers... shouldn't.

:shock:

velocet
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:
BSmack wrote:
ok Bsmack, I knew you'd bring up Lawrence phillips, I just knew it.
Of course you did. Because Tom Osbourne new that in order to win a MNC, he would have to out thug FSU and Miami. And he did.
HOWEVER, you did this because I was kicking your ass on the Dr. Billy Graham issue.
You tried to make Graham look bad, BUT, in the end, you had no SUBSTANCE, just your own stupidity,
Graham is on the Watergate tapes spewing his hate. Tell me you knew?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Weinreb gets directly to the heart of the matter. Power, in all of its forms is inherently unsafe. It conveys the ability to compel others against their wishes. It conveys the ability to get away with things the average person would never dream of. And worst of all, when the kind of absolute power that folks like Joe Paterno had within the domain of Penn State University becomes UNQUESTIONED absolute power, there is nobody left willing to sound the alarm when a truly heinous abuse of power like say, a long time assistant raping boys in the shower becomes the matter of a system wide cover up.
I don't really buy that. It has more to do with economics than anything else. The football program is the engine that drives the entire university and the livelihood of a good portion of the surrounding community. I don't see JoePed as some sort of megalomaniac besotted with power. He's more like the mayor from Jaws.

McQueary, it's all psychological. You yell "Horseplay in the showers," everybody says, "Huh? What?" You yell "PEDOPHILE ASS RAPE," and we've got a panic on our hands...
Perhaps I can revise and extend to say that it was a reflection of JoePed's power and the power of the economic machine he led. I absolutely agree that the motivation was economic. The problem was when JoePed decided on that course of action, there was nobody with the guts to stand up to him, not the Grad Assistant who saw a kid getting ass raped in the shower was willing to take a stand, much less the President of the University.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

velocet wrote:
R-Jack wrote:I was reading insipid shit drizzles from a corn fed retard. Can't wait to tell my grandkids.

R-Jack posted this well in advance of my appearance in the thread.

Those who doubt his powers... shouldn't.

:shock:

Ive NEVER doubted his powers for even one minute.

velocet
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:

Perhaps I can revise and extend to say that it was a reflection of JoePed's power and the power of the economic machine he led. I absolutely agree that the motivation was economic. The problem was when JoePed decided on that course of action, there was nobody with the guts to stand up to him, not the Grad Assistant who saw a kid getting ass raped in the shower was willing to take a stand, much less the President of the University.
On the subject of "power", we should all take a look at the current administration, its scary.
The Obama administration is all about bigger and more far reaching government. People need to take serious notice of this, because if they dont, if they somehow vote again for this guy, the federal government will only continue to get bigger and bigger, while the rights of us all will continue to diminish.

Our founding fathers in their wisdom ALL saw this, and wrote about this, its out there for all to see.
Be warned and be vigilant, power, especially where the federal government is concerned, is very dangerous.

Our government IS the problem. Ya better wake up before its too late.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

bradhusker wrote:On the subject of "power", we should all take a look at the current administration, its scary.
The Obama administration is all about bigger and more far reaching government. People need to take serious notice of this, because if they dont, if they somehow vote again for this guy, the federal government will only continue to get bigger and bigger, while the rights of us all will continue to diminish.

Our founding fathers in their wisdom ALL saw this, and wrote about this, its out there for all to see.
Be warned and be vigilant, power, especially where the federal government is concerned, is very dangerous.

Our government IS the problem. Ya better wake up before its too late.
Any system can be corrupted. Penn State, Lehman Brothers, the White House... it makes no difference.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Very true.

Anything man-made can and will become corrupted.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why don’t you just STFU.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

poptart wrote:Very true.

Anything man-made can and will become corrupted.
That's what Pops told me, but I didn't listen.
-Jesus H. Christ

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Martyred wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh fuck!
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Thank goodness The Onion weighed in.

http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/artic ... -me,26609/
"The victim I spoke to, who was 12 years old when Sandusky first took advantage of him, looked very upset throughout the entire interview," Sports Illustrated writer Stewart Mandel said. "And when I asked whether he was concerned not just for how Joe Paterno would be remembered, but also for the football program's ability to recover, he told me the interview was over and I should get out of his house."

"Can you blame him, though?" Mandel added. "A coaching legend's reputation hangs in the balance. I'm just as hurt and frustrated as he is."
:lol:
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

And then this comes to light

http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry-sa ... rs-2011-11

Sanstuffsky pimps the kids out to rich donors.....

Just wow.

Wonder if this is related as well:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/sport ... .html?_r=1

Its going to get worse. Much worse.

bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

No better than Paterno. Two words Brad, Lawrence Phillips. Now shut the fuck up.[/quote]

ok Bsmack, I knew you'd bring up Lawrence phillips, I just knew it.[/quote]

Of course you did. Because Tom Osbourne new that in order to win a MNC, he would have to out thug FSU and Miami. And he did.
Graham is on the Watergate tapes spewing his hate. Tell me you knew?[/quote]

BSmack? Osborne didnt need phillips to beat anybody, TELL ME YOU KNEW!!! Back then, Nebraska was 5 deep at tailback, SO, when phillips was suspended for 6 games, we continued to beat teams by 50 pts a game.
TELL ME YOU KNEW THIS!!
AGAINST 12-0 florida, Osborne brought in freshman ahmann green, and rotated in 3rd and 4th stringers, TELL ME YOU KNEW!!!

Dr. Billy Graham is above reproach. again, TELL ME YOU KNEW~~