Chargers-Chiefs in game

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Chargers-Chiefs in game

Post by War Wagon »

Arrowhead is rocking, let's get this party started.
mvscal
Blank

Re: Chargers-Chiefs in game

Post by mvscal »

Not in.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Go Chiefs.

I have a 17 point lead in one league and my opponents last play is SD defense. I have a 55 point lead in another going against Vincent Jackson and Ryan Mathews.

Don't fuck me over you dick grabbing dipshits.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

That was a catch, how does the back judge over rule both refs on the sideline?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Looks like Bowe got dinged on that sideline pass, fuck me if he's hurt.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

This just in: Jon Baldwin is fucking LEGIT. Welcome to the NFL, rook! :grin:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote:Not in.
Go fuck yourself, faggot.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Chiefs overcoming bad calls and still kicking Blot ass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Paul wrote:This just in: Jon Baldwin is fucking LEGIT. Welcome to the NFL, rook! :grin:
FFL peeps will be furiously grabbing this FA.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

FUMBLE!

phew
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Unfucking believable they overturn that call on the field after not doing the same on McClusters fumble that wasn't a fumble.

I guess we have to beat two teams tonight.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

These 2 teams are horrible. The refs? :hfal:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Thanks for that contribution, trev.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

And you are complaining about the refs? I do believe we were robbed of a touchdown.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

twas a chippy call, granted.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

On Friday, Aug. 26 mvscal wrote:I certainly think Baldwin is a steaming pile of shit. I'll go ahead and call my shot. He will prove to be a total bust.
J. Baldwin: 5 Rec; 82 Yrds; 1 TD; 39 Lng

Well, maybe not a total bust. Any other daring predictions you care to wow us with, dumbass?
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol:

THANK YOU Little Crybaby BITCH Rivers for literally handing that game to us...somewhere Joe Pisarcik sheds a tear for you! :hfal:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Paul

Your enduring problem is that rather than celebrating your teams improbable success in a game they had business winning, you root around in another teams failure.

In other words, get lost.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

His taunts would have some meaning if he had come in before the game to call his shot.

He didn't have the stones, I assume.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Truman wrote:J. Baldwin: 5 Rec; 82 Yrds; 1 TD; 39 Lng
Wow!@! Should we alert Canton?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

War Wagon wrote:Paul

Your enduring problem is that rather than celebrating your teams improbable success in a game they had business winning, you root around in another teams failure.

In other words, get lost.
Wags, you acting as if you're looking down on ME is hilarious at best. I'll do what I want to do, WHEN I want to do it. Period. End of discussion.
poptart wrote:His taunts would have some meaning if he had come in before the game to call his shot.

He didn't have the stones, I assume.
Didn't really have time to, Pops...you see, I actually have a LIFE. This message board doesn't get much of my time anymore, which is a good thing. Besides, I think by now we all know what "Shot" I would've called had I had the time and want-to to do so.

Again, I'll do what I feel like doing up in here...when I want to do it.

Deal with it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Papa Willie wrote:So when did Phillip Rivers join the Chiefs?
Don't know what's wrong with him, but he is definitely off this year. He's been fucking horrible.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Paul wrote:you see, I actually have a LIFE.
No, you don't. You're a FAT, RETARDED piece of shit.

:paul: :paul: :paul:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Paul wrote:Didn't really have time to, Pops...you see, I actually have a LIFE. This message board doesn't get much of my time anymore, which is a good thing. Besides, I think by now we all know what "Shot" I would've called had I had the time and want-to to do so.

Again, I'll do what I feel like doing up in here...when I want to do it.

Deal with it.
Funny how that important "life" of yours suddenly got put on hold ---> 5 minutes after SD crapped the bed and the Griefs pulled out their victory.

:)
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Paul wrote:This message board doesn't get much of my time anymore, which is a good thing.
I think we're all in agreement on this.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I can't believe there are still people that think the Chargers can beat the Packers this Sunday. I don't think I can even bare to watch my team get beat up so badly by my favorite NFC team. I think I will schedule a nice afternoon outing instead and put the whole thing out of my mind.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

For some reason I had no desire to even turn this game on.

Instead I had a nice dinner and started streaming Breaking Bad season 4 on Amazon. A much better use of my time.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

I see RuPaul is the early favorite for board bitch (again). :lol:

The Chiefs were extremely lucky to pull this one out of their ass. And Haley was dressed as Ron Burgundy as a homeless dude for Halloween. Looks like two more wins for the Chiefs with the Dolphins and Dungver at home to run the win streak to six, then back to reality with New England, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Jets, and Green Bay after that. If they can pull off 2-3 in that stretch it will be a miracle.

8-8 could win the division, though. And Cassel still sucks.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Kansas City Kid wrote:I see RuPaul is the early favorite for board bitch (again). :lol:
Coming from YOU that's rich. BTW, are you the pivot "man" in Goobs and mvscal's circle jerk?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Paul wrote:
Kansas City Kid wrote:I see RuPaul is the early favorite for board bitch (again). :lol:
Coming from YOU that's rich. BTW, are you the pivot "man" in Goobs and mvscal's circle jerk?
You're terribly confused, as usual. I've had Kaley on "ignore" for months. I'd appreciate you not quoting his posts in the future. I didn't even realize he was still posting here.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Paul wrote:
Coming from YOU that's rich.

I must say... I really didn't see this epic blast coming.
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Paul wrote:
:paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul: :paul:

:lol: