Big 12 honk smacks Mizzou

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Big 12 honk smacks Mizzou

Post by Goober McTuber »

A Big 12 school administrator told the Austin American-Statesman on Sunday that he thought West Virginia would be an upgrade over Missouri.

"I'd say West Virginia is the leader in the clubhouse," the official told the newspaper." I think we'll come out better than before. I'd rather be with someone who wants to be with our conference than anybody who doesn't. ...

"West Virginia has better football than Missouri, better basketball than Missouri, a better budget than Missouri and more passion among its fans than Missouri. They're better, anyway you turn 'em. The travel's not good but that's it."
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story ... conference
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Re: Big 12 honk smacks Mizzou

Post by Adelpiero »

Such bitterness from the Big12

They have been giving, and giving, and pleading for MU to stay, and now WVU is the better option.

Let's remember, ACC and SEC told WVU, "fuck No" to an invite, so WVU's 3rd choice(big12), is so happy to take them, with open arms and bitterness for MU. This from a conference, where half the teams have been trying to bolt, since 2009. Shit conference who sold their souls to Texas. The conference will only last till OU and Texas bolts, the other programs still haven't learned. It's coming soon.

Also, MU has been #14, since aTm decided to move. Hold up? Lawsuits and killing the conference, SEC and MU sat back, and let it play out, once Big12 became stable or went belly up, MU was gone to SEC. aggie himself claimed MU to SEC when aTm made their waves about leaving, Months ago. It was all in the works. KC retards were the ones spilling lies and fabrications to the AP, about MU wanting to go to B1G, and waiting for a bid, because they didn't want to lose Big12 basketball tourney and KU rivalry.

And for the 1millionth time, MU has never contacted B1G about going there. One KC reporter asks the Governor a question about B1G, and Gov mentions how it would be a great academic move and would be a boom to research $ and stuff, and then it becomes MU wants to go to B1G. Nebraska realized the Big12 was nearing the shitters, if B1g is looking, better go all in. They did, MU sat back(dumb move, at least be pro active), and Nubs went for it, and got it. But hey, why not keep the fabrication that MU got dissed, and declined by B1G, makes better headlines and smack talk.

Alden and company learned from the B1g debacle, if your interested, go for it, sitting back and waiting will only fuck you in the end. B1G and SEC are waiting for no one, they have a list of programs who would die to join. So once the aTm stuff started, MU went on offense and contact was made, and it was a waiting game. Slive didn't want to destroy the Big12, so he took aTm, and let the rest work out for themselves, and wait for the dominoes to fall.

Going to b1g would of been good too, as it would of brought back the Nubs, but SEC will help the athletic departments. Softball is already a major player, now they tap into florida and south for recruits. Baseball, improves with more talent pool to fish from. Football, i see Texas pipelines being ok, and now you add Florida,georgia etc. Also, you get aTm and rivalry in SEC schedule, ans schedule SMU, Houston, etc for Texas recruits. And with SEC network soon to launch, a huge boost to Athletic budget. Many claim once SEC network set up, your looking at 34-40Mil per team from tier1 and tier 2 tv rights. A lot of cash, and when the realignment music stops, you better have a chair, or it's a spot in super mid major conference.

Will miss KST,ISU,OU,KU, Okie light, but the rest of the conference can fuck themselves, it's turned into SWC part deux! Big8, sold their souls

I'm hearing the Big12 is willing to start a Big12 network and promise even more to Keep MU. It's at the point, where if MU stays, they are super fucking chumps. And i will stop my TSF(tiger scholarship fund) yearly donation. They will have embarrassed the fans and university with this flirtation and bowing down to Bevo.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Post by Moby Dick »

i miss the old Big 8 :evil:
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

how come everyone loves the big 12 right up until it's their turn to flirt with leaving, in which case the narrative shifts to "fuck texas"?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

rather have west virginia than mizzou?

really?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

really?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Some Big 12 administrator wrote:West Virginia has better football than Missouri, better basketball than Missouri, a better budget than Missouri and more passion among its fans than Missouri. They're better, anyway you turn 'em.
Say what you will, but the guy is right. Add the fact that WVU might actually want to be there while Mizzou seems to be looking for a way out and it becomes a no-brainer.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

And what do you base that take on, Van?

Granted, this board is a small sampling, but how many WVU fans are here?

Not to be provincial, but it's patently ridiculous for someone to say WV fans have more passion for their state school.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

M Club wrote:how come everyone loves the big 12 right up until it's their turn to flirt with leaving, in which case the narrative shifts to "fuck texas"?
I want to stay and still fuck Texas.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

War Wagon wrote:And what do you base that take on, Van?
WVU's relative football and basketball success vs the lack of same from Mizzou.
Granted, this board is a small sampling, but how many WVU fans are here?

Not to be provincial, but it's patently ridiculous for someone to say WV fans have more passion for their state school.
Compare the game-day experience at Morgantown vs that of Columbia. There aren't a whole lot of people who would say that Mizzou offers the more frenzied atmosphere/greater homefield advantage. A game under the lights at Morgantown is nearly always mentioned as one of the best stops on any college football calender.

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

M Club wrote:how come everyone loves the big 12 right up until it's their turn to flirt with leaving, in which case the narrative shifts to "fuck texas"?
it's been that way from the beginning. Big8 schools sold their souls, then let Bevo take everything and put it in Texas. OU and aTm didn't bitch, cause they were getting a nice chunk of the money. Everyone else complained and loathed the horrible contract, that put a maximum of 3 games on per week. Yes, a 12 team conference and only 3 games per week. OU,aTm,Texas that was the 3 games, if best options. Everyone else could fuck off.

Texas cannot help themselves from ruining a conference, it's their thing. Here is a program who was in a conference that no one gave a shit about. Big8 gave them platform to create the monster they are, and instead of being a good soldier, it's always about getting more and more. They could give 2 shits about a conference, they just want a bunch of hanger on'rs, who need them to survive, so they can fuck their eye balls out!

There has been hate from many of the OU fans about how texas has run the conference into the ground and where we are now.

It's a shame we have to go through this yet again. I do love how MU gets the blame, yet Texas and the gang have been trying to bolt since 2009.

Oh yeah and then you have the retarded Colorado AD, who claimed MU started it all. Let's remember, this is a University who has been looking for a way out of Big12 for MANY years. Always wanting to be in Pac10, but never had the chance, till the b1g stuff started, then it gave CU the chance and they took it.

When you look at the SEC,Pac12,and B1G, you see conferences, where the teams are al lpart of the conference, and while some have a bigger booster base and cash, they share money equally for the better of the conference, to help those like Vandy,Northwestern,Purdue,etc. But in Big12, it's about screwing your neighbor for as much as you can, and fuck the rest of the conference, as long as you get yours!! You don't give up the 2nd oldest rivalry football game(MU-KU) for shits and grins, you do it, because you have to look out for the future of the University, because eventually the shit is going to go down, and there will only be a few chairs, when the music stops. The Big12, is only together in name, it will fall apart as soon as OU can get away or Texas is done with it's piss ants in Big12 and can float on it's own and LHN is booming. If not, keep the bitches back on the plantation, asking massa bevo for a handout.

And next year, the have nots in Big12 will get an equal share of tier 1 and tier 2, because MU stood up to the bully. They never asked for more than what everyone in the conference deserved, an even shake. ISU shouldn't get 5mil, while Bevo get's 20++mil from Big12, that's not how a conference works.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

and the Big 12 is still one of the top football conferences and top basketball conferences.

yet they are weakening themselves. other than Colorado leaving. that strengthened a bit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Rack Adel. Post more, read less, dumbass.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What the fuck is wrong with this fucking place in the fucking first place? We get super tards like bradhusker going post before brain and then long-timers with a fucking clue or two like adel barely show up once in a while. FUCK ME.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:Compare the game-day experience at Morgantown vs that of Columbia.
I would, but I haven't been to Morgantown for game. I have been to Columbia. Have you been to either? If not, then how can you compare?

Last year ESPN had what I think they called a Gameday record 18,000 some people show up in Columbia prior to that nights game with Oklahoma. We're plenty passionate about our team in these here flyover parts, despite the lack of success on national level.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Anytime now Vannie will be by with about eight or fifty links "proving" Morgantown is a better gameday experience than Columbia, even though he hasn't been to either.

Be prepared.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

I always love the"MU fans don't care"

Highest rated ABC college football game in past decade+ KU-MU
Highest rated Game day shows MU-KU,MU-OU
Largest Game day crowd MU 18,000 fans

Passion has always been there, it's getting the last ones to finally commit, and get on the wagon. Hopefully many will get to see what SEC fan bases are and the passion these programs have, and that 65K per game is 70K, and faurot field expanding.

I always wanted to catch a game at the shoe,Ann Arbor,Happy valley, etc To see what 100K passionate fans would be like. That is the passion that MU needs to get, those who want too, but have the old, "Same sorry ass Mizzou" attitude. When your getting beat down by 40+, for almost 2 decades, it can end up getting to the point where those who cared, don't and those who live for MU football, just are tired of being kicked in the nuts by the program. It's time to get those fans back to CoMo. The thought of the SEC has the fan base buzzing, hopefully that can extend to the casual fan, and we see Faurot fully extended every home game.

When Mizzou played Arkansas in Cotton Bowl, It sold out faster than any cotton bowl in recent history. Both sides gobbled them up, as soon as they went on sale. The base is there, you have to get their attention!
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Let's add

Big12 begging MU to stay, offering to take blood oath for 6 years, now talk of Big12 Network, all to keep MU. But as the Big12 Source claims, MU is no one in big12, they are easily replaced. Last thing, the Big12 network was floated by several programs few years ago, those who said no, now want it to work? To keep conference together? And Universities are supposed to trust anyone in this conference? Lies on lies, on even more lies.

Rumors are, Deaton did not have enough time to get the t's crossed and the i's dotted. Lawyer shit to take care of before they leave the Big12. Should be gone in a day or so, and application filed with SEC. Joining the SEC East. Which is great, because Vandy,Tucky, and UT are easy drives, as well as Georgia. Arkansas would be another easy drive, if scheduled as MU rival game.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Anytime now Vannie will be by with about eight or fifty links "proving" Morgantown is a better gameday experience than Columbia, even though he hasn't been to either.

Be prepared.
Or we could just go with your usual display of brilliance, whereby you claim that the one place you've been to trumps all others simply because you thought it was pretty cool.

See, what I did was quote a Big 12 university commissioner. I didn't attempt to position my opinion above those who actually know what they're talking about. You might want to try that sometime, you fucking moron.

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Van wrote:Or we could just go with your usual display of brilliance, whereby you claim that the one place you've been to trumps all others simply because you thought it was pretty cool.
Ex-fucking-cuse me? I'm not the one claiming one game day experience is better than the other based on some secondary source of information. If you knew your head from your fucking ass, you'd realize what a big deal that is. I'm not the one claiming bode off other people's experiences. Fuck off already, you fucking trollop.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Christ, no need for the tantrum, young buck.
H4ever
Eternal Scobode

Post by H4ever »

"Bitter Nebraska fan" finds it hard not to smirk, giggle, and otherwise draw secret pleasure from all this while at the same time feeling bad for NU's Big 8 brethren. Tejas= spawn of satan
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote: See, what I did was quote a Big 12 university commissioner.
No, you quoted an unnamed source with additional reporting by Andy Katz and linked by Goobs.

I didn't attempt to position my opinion above those who actually know what they're talking about.
Actually, that's exactly what you did.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Screwball, you're the one who makes claims based on no one's experience. You label one place as being better than all others despite never having been to any of the others.

It really doesn't get much more tardtacular than that.

Ever read a consumer report? See, those are written by people WHO ARE NOT YOU who have wide-ranging experience with a given type of product. Because the intrepid reader hasn't tried each and every potential choice—nor is he going to—he uses such product reviews as a guide in helping him make a more informed buying decision.

This also applies to movie/music/restaurant/travel reviews. It's a fairly common phenomenon, and it sure beats your method of bumbling your way through another ignorance-laden clusterfuck before declaring it the finest of its kind in all the land.

God, you are one simple, stupid fuck. In your short life you've apparently gleaned all the wisdom of a half-used roll of Charmin.

M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

god knows i've never hit up yelp to decide where to eat then wished i hadn't. the trouble with the 5000 links you dig up is we spend most of our time here talking about what douchebags sport writers are, so now they have the final say?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

War Wagon wrote:
No, you quoted an unnamed source with additional reporting by Andy Katz and linked by Goobs.
He's reportedly a Big 12 commissioner, which is exactly what I said.

Your point?
I didn't attempt to position my opinion above those who actually know what they're talking about.
Actually, that's exactly what you did.
I did no such thing. I quoted someone else—presumably someone who's far more in-the-know than you or Screwball—and agreed with his widely-held position. See, it can safely be assumed that if he is in fact a Big 12 commissioner then he knows what he's talking about to a much greater degree than some local fan who has no clue as to how Morgantown's fanbase compares to Columbia's.

And yes, just to irritate you gibbons even more, check just about any list of "Best college football locales" and see whether Columbia makes the list, then look for Morgantown on that same list. While the former usually isn't anywhere to be seen, the other is almost always there, along with the usual suspects such as Baton Rouge, Madison, Eugene, Lincoln, Gainesville, etc.

Now why is that?

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

M Club, why did you hit up yelp in the first place?

Answer: Because it beats having absolutely no reference point by which to make your decision, which is the Screwball Way.

You may deride the decision-makers on those lists and you may even deride their choices, but what you cannot do is say with any degree of honesty that their uniform consensus conclusions ought to carry less weight than that of someone who has never even experienced the very thing about which he's loudly braying his uninformed opinion. That's just plain stupid.

It's like this: If twelve different movie critics rave about "The Social Network" while one of your retarded friends tells you that "Zookeeper" is the fucking "Citizen Kane" of 2000's cinema—and you know your monkey of a friend has never willingly watched a movie that didn't involve the prominent use of whoopie cushions—whose opinion is going to carry more weight with you?

Because you're not an idiot, I'm guessing you'll go with what the critics say before plunking down your money on Screwball's recommendation.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:He's reportedly a Big 12 commissioner
administrator Van, and an unnamed one at that. perhaps he administers towels.

do you take stories and quotes from anonymous sources seriously?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I accepted without question 'Spray's bit about the Stanford-Oregon game being at Autzen this year, so yeah, I guess I do.

:lol:

And yes, he said 'administrator,' not 'commissioner.' My original post did read 'administrator.' I just screwed up and used the wrong title in the second one. In any case, that opinion is hardly unique. Judging by those who've been to both places, there's a fairly strong consensus that Morgantown offers a more passionate fanbase than Columbia.

I'm wondering who travels better? I really don't know and haven't seen much talk on the subject. Mizzou's never been to a BCS bowl game, so it's probably difficult to make a comparison.

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

again, this discussion is bananananananas. don't know how y'all got here.

1. if the big 12 asked WVU, WVU would say "I'm thinking I'll be SEC East in a year so I appreciate the offer and all..."

2. WVU has all the academics of the SEC and K St.

3. the idea of bringing WVU to the big 12 is a terrible idea in every respect other than football prestige.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

And basketball prestige too, since they're doing pretty well with Bob Huggins coaching there.

Anyway, didn't the SEC recently give a thumbs down to WVU?

Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Screw_Michigan wrote:What the fuck is wrong with this fucking place in the fucking first place? We get super tards like bradhusker going post before brain and then long-timers with a fucking clue or two like adel barely show up once in a while. FUCK ME.

Brad is a troll, if folks quit feeding a troll it goes away.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Sounds like MU is negotiating with Big12, their date to leave and how much they will have to pay.

I will be glad when this is finally over, either all in or all out, one way or another, we can end this insanity that is realignment, ok, for at least another week, till another 2 or 3 teams jump ship.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Adelpiero wrote:Rumors are, . . . Joining the SEC East. Which is great, because Vandy,Tucky, and UT are easy drives, as well as Georgia. Arkansas would be another easy drive, if scheduled as MU rival game.
This makes no sense whatsoever. Mizzou is one of four teams in the conference west of the Mississippi River, and they're joining the East Division??? :meds: x infinity

400 miles is the NCAA's cutoff for bus trips viz. plane trips, so every game in the east would be a plane trip for Mizzou. Come to think of it, Arkansas is the only other member of the conference which is a potential bus trip for them.

The only realignment that makes sense (and nobody is talking about it) is:

East: Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, Tennessee
West: Arkansas, LSU, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Missouri, Texas A&M, Vanderbilt

The only thing you have to change is inter-divisional crossover games. The following changes make sense:

Tennessee-Vandy (continues this in-state rivalry even though the schools are put in separate divisions)
Alabama-Ole Miss
Auburn-Mississippi State (there is a significant history between the Alabama schools and the Mississippi schools, both Alabama and Auburn have played Mississippi State more than Mississippi, but the dichotomy is more significant for Auburn)
Kentucky-Missouri (makes sense, since the SEC has some roots dating back to the Civil War, to have the two schools representing border states that never formally seceded playing each other as a rivalry game)
Florida-LSU (continuation from current alignment)
Arkansas-South Carolina (continuation from current alignment)
Georgia-Texas A&M (by process of elimination)

It's not a perfect alignment -- it splits the Tennessee schools, and Nashville is east of Tuscaloosa. Then again, Nashville is west of Auburn, notwithstanding the current alignment.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Van wrote:M Club, why did you hit up yelp in the first place?

Answer: Because it beats having absolutely no reference point by which to make your decision, which is the Screwball Way.

You may deride the decision-makers on those lists and you may even deride their choices, but what you cannot do is say with any degree of honesty that their uniform consensus conclusions ought to carry less weight than that of someone who has never even experienced the very thing about which he's loudly braying his uninformed opinion. That's just plain stupid.
ja, great, yelp and cfb blogs are wonderful references when you have zero frame of reference. we're agreed. and yes, anything approaching a general consensus of opinion means a majority of people will probably agree with that review or the general order of any list you can find. then again, you're trying to convince us all that some list you found on the internet nullifies opinions we've formed for ourselves and are based on personal experience. or in other words: you're trying to convince a mizzou fan who's been to mizzou tailgates, and probably a few others, that wvu tailgates are better because you've been to neither but who cares because you read it on the internet.

as far as what i've read on the internet, thanks but no thanks, wvu night game. not interested in having a bunch of buttfucks who, if lucky, will graduate into the bottom of a pyramid scheme selling rafting insurance cuss and throw bottles at me all night.

and your lists: tailgating at most btcfb stadiums is pretty much the same. great, they roast live children at lsu. otherwise, same bbq/booze/tv setup/drunk game template every stadium i've been to. it's the company you keep and whether or not you have to walk 15 miles to the stadium. i know michigan doesn't top many must-see lists, but i've been just as drunk, stupid, and sated on the golf course there as i have at an oregon game.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:Rumors are, . . . Joining the SEC East. Which is great, because Vandy,Tucky, and UT are easy drives, as well as Georgia. Arkansas would be another easy drive, if scheduled as MU rival game.
This makes no sense whatsoever. Mizzou is one of four teams in the conference west of the Mississippi River, and they're joining the East Division??? :meds: x infinity
Ter –

Did you just try to include the word “sense” in a BTPCFB discussion?

Let’s review. The governing body of one of America’s greatest institutions will tell you with a straight face that we do not have a playoff to determine a national champion because it will cause student-athletes to miss too much class time. Was this the kind of “sense” you were referring to?

Or maybe you were referencing the kind of “sense” that would cause a land-grant university to walk away from over one hundred years of tradition and conference affiliations, as well as millions of dollars in state revenues and join a league so competitively and culturally alien to anything it has ever known previously, because it had its panties twisted by another university twice its size, with twice its graduates and twice its athletic budget?

Division realignment pales in comparison. ‘Bama wielded its big conference stick (‘sup Texas) to keep its annual game against cross-division rival Tennessee ('sup conference tradition) in the fold. Guess that’s a big deal down there.

Besides, the move is viewed as only temporary. The addition of SEC #15 and SEC #16 in the next couple of years will allow the conference to split into four “pods” – with Mizzou, aTm, Arkansas, and LSU comprising the West. Or so I’ve read.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Truman wrote:Division realignment pales in comparison. ‘Bama wielded its big conference stick (‘sup Texas) to keep its annual game against cross-division rival Tennessee ('sup conference tradition) in the fold. Guess that’s a big deal down there.
I understand why 'Bama didn't want Auburn moving to the East by themselves. That would have cost them the Tennessee game as an annual. But, if 'Bama and Auburn both move to the East and Vandy moves to the West, 'Bama-Tennessee continues as an annual, albeit divisional, game.
Besides, the move is viewed as only temporary. The addition of SEC #15 and SEC #16 in the next couple of years will allow the conference to split into four “pods” – with Mizzou, aTm, Arkansas, and LSU comprising the West. Or so I’ve read.
That assumes a lot. First, expansion to 16 might not be doable for the SEC, given the ACC's now $20 million exit fee. And in any event, the NCAA hasn't approved the "pod" format for conferences, although it's certainly possible that if/when the superconferences happen, they wind up splitting from the NCAA.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Van wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
He's reportedly a Big 12 commissioner, which is exactly what I said.
He was quoted by the Austin newspaper. I’ll guess he was from Texas.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

M Club wrote:not interested in having a bunch of buttfucks who, if lucky, will graduate into the bottom of a pyramid scheme selling rafting insurance
:lol:
and your lists: tailgating at most btcfb stadiums is pretty much the same. great, they roast live children at lsu.
:applause:

Take a bow, sir. That was a great post.

Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Terry

Bama wants to keep Tenn as a yearly cross division Rivalry game, and continue playing Auburn. If Auburn went to East(Auburn stated they would go to East), Then Bama has to pick between the 2 , as Auburn would now have to become cross rivalry, and Tenn would play some one else. Missouri goes East, Bama-Auburn, and Tenn stays their cross division Rival.

Bama does not want Auburn in East, not only because of cross division rivalry dealio, but then Auburn moves into some of bamas biggest recruiting areas. It was the only reason that there was a supposed not enough votes rumor. Bama wanted to protect what's theirs.

Also, I believe some one said on tigerboard, that going east, 4 of their East foes, would be closer than a majority of the West teams. With Arkansas being the exception.