Attention Catholicks

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SEASON OVER
Jake

Attention Catholicks

Post by SEASON OVER »

Welly welly well...the season can't even begin and my favorite victim takes a dump. (It's a personnal thing with the Divine...Bwawahhhhaaa.. HE even gave me the points! All knowing...yeah, right.) Sooooo.. the "hollier than thou" Irish mackerel snappers are interned in the crypt of eternal CFB despair yet again!!!..Bwahahahahaa...Brian Kelly..bwahahahhaaaa...LOSER! Wasn't he supposed to be the next best thing since Knute? Oh, he's still dead BTW! Bwahahahaaaaaa...enjoy the rest of the seas...never mind ! IT'S SEASON OVER!! Bwahahahaaaaa....
I RODE A TANK;IN THE GENERALS RANK;WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG RAGED; AND THE BODIES STANK.
PLEASED TO MET YOU.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: Attention Catholicks

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

USF +10.5 was a free pick. Of the last 19 games in which ND was favored, they've covered twice.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

hey season over, dont let south florida fool ya, THEY SUCK, notre dame ran thru their defense like warm butter, its just that the irish kept turning the ball over. Sucks for them though. But as for south florida? they suck.

p.s you wont be visiting nebraska, cause we're goin 12-0 bitch!

boise st plays nobody, but nebraska has a brutal sched this year, and in spite of that fact, we're goin undefeated. beeeatch!!!!!
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:USF +10.5 was a free pick. Of the last 19 games in which ND was favored, they've covered twice.

seriously. when Terry and Killian were polishing the turd of losing to Tulsa (reffing homer ND fans, to be fair) i thought for sure Skip Holtz could cover 2 scores.

the good bet would have been USF straight up. though, Friday, i would have waited for Air Force for that one. i don't bet, i don't ever win...but i did used to listen to those Vegas sports betting radio shows in the late 90's in the off hours of sports radio. what happened to those? something legal?

papa joe chevalier? bob kemp? the sports pig (his felony index/ranking was classic stuff), arnie spanier?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

why were they ranked in the first place?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bizzarofelice wrote:why were they ranked in the first place?

Because if a pollster submits his preseason top 25 and doesn't have ND and Michigan listed, it gets rejected.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Dinsdale wrote:

Because if a pollster submits his preseason top 25 and doesn't have ND and Michigan listed, it gets rejected.
funny thing is, I could actually see notre dame winning a bunch now, and finishing lets say, 9-2 or 10-2 or something along those lines.

dont laugh. you'l see.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Closet ND fan, eh?

Don't worry. BK has got everything under control.

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:USF +10.5 was a free pick. Of the last 19 games in which ND was favored, they've covered twice.
Eh, I guess. It took two freak playes for ND not to cover that spread. As far as that last stat, I don't know where you heard that, but I think I'm going to call bullshit on that one. 3 of their wins last year they were favored and covered the spread (BC, WMU and Army). Didn't go back to 2009, but I know they covered the Nevada and WSU games.

I don't think either Terry or I "polished" any turd about Tulsa. The only thing I said about that game was that ND's defense gave up only 12 of the total points. It was very similar to this game.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

bradhusker wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:

funny thing is, I could actually see notre dame winning a bunch now, and finishing lets say, 9-2 or 10-2 or something along those lines.

dont laugh. you'l see.
A lot of comparisons were being made by the ESpin crowd to '07 after the USF loss, but I got a different vibe from this game.

The season-opening loss to Georgia Tech in 2007 revealed a serious talent gap between ourselves and Ga Tech. This game? Not so much, it was largely the result of mental mistakes -- turnovers and a few crucial penalties -- as well as USF being able to take advantage of them, more than anything else.

Mental mistakes are fixable. And a coach is, or at least should be, capable of turning morale around at this point in the season. With the possible exception of Stanford, I don't see a significant talent gap between ourselves and any opponent remaining on the schedule. In recent years, ND has shown a maddening tendency to lose far too many games we should win, but I still think that at least 9-3 is a very realistic possibility for this team this season.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.