(G) BWAAAWAAAHHHHAAAAAA (G)

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SEASON OVER
Jake

(G) BWAAAWAAAHHHHAAAAAA (G)

Post by SEASON OVER »

BWAAHAAAAHHHAAAAAA...death is a lovely resolve!...OVER before it begins for the salamanders. BWAHAAAHHHHAAA
OH my little purple corpse...you look so ...roadKILL! BWAAAWWAWAAHHHHAAAWWAAAA..

Last edited by SEASON OVER on Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I RODE A TANK;IN THE GENERALS RANK;WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG RAGED; AND THE BODIES STANK.
PLEASED TO MET YOU.
Moby Dick
2017 JAFFL Champ

Re: BWAAAWAAAHHHHAAAAAA

Post by Moby Dick »

that is NOT a horned toad.

sinc,
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Re: (G) BWAAAWAAAHHHHAAAAAA (G)

Post by bradhusker »

hey season over? you wont be visiting nebraska, cause we are goin 13-0 baby!!!
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
SEASON OVER
Jake

Post by SEASON OVER »

bradhusker wrote:hey season over? you wont be visiting nebraska, cause we are goin 13-0 baby!!!
OH..NO...you're red little minions are higher on my travel plans than your feeble little human mind can imagine. Bwahahhahaaaaa...

[singsoney]Nebraskas gonna die, Nebraskas gonna die[/singsoney] Bwahahaaaaa..the Big 10 will physically ass handle your Big 12 washout softy team..death is yours Husker fan. Bwahahahhahhahha.....ha
I RODE A TANK;IN THE GENERALS RANK;WHEN THE BLITZKRIEG RAGED; AND THE BODIES STANK.
PLEASED TO MET YOU.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

SEASON OVER wrote:
bradhusker wrote:hey season over? you wont be visiting nebraska, cause we are goin 13-0 baby!!!
OH..NO...you're red little minions are higher on my travel plans than your feeble little human mind can imagine. Bwahahhahaaaaa...

[singsoney]Nebraskas gonna die, Nebraskas gonna die[/singsoney] Bwahahaaaaa..the Big 10 will physically ass handle your Big 12 washout softy team..death is yours Husker fan. Bwahahahhahhahha.....ha
we'll see about that season over troll, we shall see my pretty, I'll get you, and your little dog too, we shall see, Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name, I was there when your daddy named you, and I made damm sure that pilate washed his hands clean, BUT whats troubling you troll? Is it the nature of my game??

Nebraska is gonna punch ohio st. in da mout!!!! And sissy wisconsin too!!
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

I'll piss on your corpse season over, and dance on your grave.