Rick Perry for President!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Re: Rick Perry for President!!

Post by Go Coogs' »

mvscal wrote:B. Jam a cigar in her twat, stuff your cock in her gobbler then pull out and shoot your load all over her face and dress?
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

poptart wrote:
Todd wrote:Obama is unelectable
He is.

The democratic masters know it very well.

One way or another, Barry will not be the democratic nominee, imo.

Wait and see.

you getting insider information from Kim Duk Choo? Hee Sop Choi? Do you have great insights from a source, or are you guessing based upon your emotions?
why is my neighborhood on fire
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Papa Willie wrote: The 90's was nothing more than people getting new credit cards every week - just to pay the interest or not pay at all.

The insights of an award-winning economist. Or a guitarist. One of the two.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bizzarofelice wrote:The insights of an award-winning economist.
You mean like Paul Krugman?

He won a pulitzer (just ask Mikey) but curiously enough I'd believe 'sprays economic insight before his.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote:

He won a pulitzer (just ask Mikey) but curiously enough I'd believe 'sprays economic insight before his.
so... Krugman is a professor of economics, yet on matters of economics you trust a guitarist. krugman has won a nobel in economics.... buttsy has won third place in a battle of the bands.

is it any wonder you're a forklift driver?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Bizzarofelice wrote: so... Krugman is a professor of economics, yet on matters of economics you trust a guitarist. krugman has won a nobel in economics.... buttsy has won third place in a battle of the bands.
When you put it that way, fuck yes, I'd trust Buttsy before I'd trust that JewFuck, Krugman
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Cuda wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote: so... Krugman is a professor of economics, yet on matters of economics you trust a guitarist. krugman has won a nobel in economics.... buttsy has won third place in a battle of the bands.
When you put it that way, fuck yes, I'd trust Buttsy before I'd trust that JewFuck, Krugman

1) why is that?
2) after the answers in the climate change thread, there appears to be a pattern here.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Krugman is an idiot who thinks a country can tax itself to prosperity. While I might could win a Nobel prize for forklift driving (since I'm the bestest ever), I won't win a Nobel peace prize whilst simultaeneously prosecuting 2 wars.

You're really impressed with literary awards and stuff, yet I doubt you can even tie your shoes. Good thing you wear loafers.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote:Krugman is an idiot who thinks a country can tax itself to prosperity.
Actually, no he doesn't. Maybe read what he writes instead of reading other people throwing temper tantrums about him. Wait... he won a Nobel prize for economics so you likely can't understand what he writes.

While I might could win
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Again, I doubt you could understand the Nobel winner.

yet I doubt you could even tie your shoes. Good thing you wear loafers.
HA! I would totally use a sick burn on you except I usually wear loafers.

me wrote:is it any wonder you're a forklift driver
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Bizzarofelice wrote:Wait... he won a Nobel prize for economics
Kinda like Obammy won a Nobel Prize ONLY because he is balck.

Lotta qualifications there.

Yeah buddy.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Well, we've found common ground on one thing. You wear loafers.

Oh, and I'm subjected to Krugmans drivel bi-weekly in the leftist KC Star and against my better judgement I usually read it rather than using it for cat-box liner.

And btw GayFelice, I don't know what you do for a living, perhaps there is a market for (searching for the right insult here) lobotomized trans-sexual hamburger flipping Mizzou grads in St. Loser, but I'd put my resume up against yours and be on top in the value added category.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

so... Carson... because Obama, or the racist Obammy as you say, won a Nobel, the award means nothing. So Krugman winning a Nobel is equal to Buttsy winning a hand in poker and the two have equal knowledge of economics? Go ahead and say Krugman and shutyomouth have equal knowledge in the field of economics.

Carson wrote: Yeah buddy.

always fresh.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

War Wagon wrote:
And btw GayFelice, I don't know what you do for a living, perhaps there is a market for (searching for the right insult here) lobotomized trans-sexual hamburger flipping Mizzou grads in St. Loser, but I'd put my resume up against yours and be on top in the value added category.
accountant. I manage public bonds and bank accounts and payrolls. while you lift pallets. lift them up. then back. lever up. lever down.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

88 wrote:Krugman is a proponent of Keynesian economic policies. The basic idea is that government can and should spend the economy out of recessions. Those who are proponents of Keynesian economic policies want the government to spend a bunch of money on infrastructure projects and poor people, mostly. The thought is that if you give money to people (as income) who would otherwise have no income, they must spend it on goods and services. That money then becomes the income of someone else (who delivers or manufactures the goods/services) etc., etc. This is known as a "mulitplier" effect.

Most modern economists do not regard Keynesian economic policy as viable. It is still taught in college because it is historic ('sup 1930's) and easy to understand. But it doesn't work. The main problem with Keynsian economic policy is that you have to account for where the government gets the money it spends in the first intance. A government can either tax, or borrow or simply just print money. If the government uses taxes as the source for the money it spends, it removes money from its citizens' pockets, so every dollar that the government spends is balanced by a dollar removed from the economy somewhere else. If the government borrows the money, then it drives up interest rates and crowds out private investment. And, if the government prints money, it devalues the dollars people have on hand via inflation, which means it is just about the same as a tax.

Even douchebags like Krugman who still believe in Keynesian economic policy acknowledge that it can only be used in the short-run. In the long run, high government spending cannot increase the overall wealth or health of the economy unless the government finds a way to spend the money more efficiently than would otherwise occur in the private sector. And we all know how good the government is in the efficiency department.

so most economists are supply-siders? most believe that you gotta let the rich get cash and maybe it'll trickle down to those below? go ahead and tel me that is what most economists believe.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:so most economists are supply-siders? most believe that you gotta let the rich get cash and maybe it'll trickle down to those below? go ahead and tel me that is what most economists believe.
Yes, capital creates economic growth. That's not even arguable by anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:so most economists are supply-siders? most believe that you gotta let the rich get cash and maybe it'll trickle down to those below? go ahead and tel me that is what most economists believe.
Yes, capital creates economic growth.
in a free market?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Bizzarofelice wrote: accountant. I manage public bonds and bank accounts and payrolls. while you lift pallets. lift them up. then back. lever up. lever down.
ah, a bean counter then... a liar with a spreadsheet.

Like I said, my resume would dwarf yours and any prospective employer would actually believe it.

pssst, forklifting is only one of many skeels garnered in 28 years. I'm currently a data entry dork, product data management, costing and whatsuch. But when push come to shove, I can go out on the shop floor and program/run any CNC machine, weld any piece of metal. Because I'm a survivor with skilled experience while you... you likely suck dicks for your next paycheck.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Yes, capital creates economic growth.
in a free market?
Yes, even in a free market although we don't have one.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:although we don't have one.
you dig okay.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Government Tit Sucker wrote:accountant. I manage public bonds and bank accounts and payrolls. while you lift pallets. lift them up. then back. lever up. lever down.
I would have your shit beliefs too if I were you.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Papa Willie wrote:Oh sure - W didn't do shit to improve any of it, as I'm sure he was getting nice payoffs as well

While I'm a devout W hater, I'll give credit where it's due -- W (and the idiot McCain) was screaming from the rooftops that Fannie and Freddie were completely out of control and needed fixing, from the get-go of his presidency.

It was the Franks, Dodds, and all the other financialtards that opposed him, and laughed him off.

Blame Clinton, since it's his fault.

Blame a lot of people -- just don't blame W, since he tried to rope it in.

Clinton -- sent our jobs overseas, and crashed our economy... as me and my buddies always say whenevr we hear bad financial news... "Thanks, Clinton!"
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

Dinsdale wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:Oh sure - W didn't do shit to improve any of it, as I'm sure he was getting nice payoffs as well

While I'm a devout W hater, I'll give credit where it's due -- W (and the idiot McCain) was screaming from the rooftops that Fannie and Freddie were completely out of control and needed fixing, from the get-go of his presidency.

It was the Franks, Dodds, and all the other financialtards that opposed him, and laughed him off.

Blame Clinton, since it's his fault.

Blame a lot of people -- just don't blame W, since he tried to rope it in.

Clinton -- sent our jobs overseas, and crashed our economy... as me and my buddies always say whenevr we hear bad financial news... "Thanks, Clinton!"
dinsdale? I fuckin LOVE your last post!!! you hit the nail right on the head, ya knocked it out of the park!!!

Barney Frank? he and chuckie schumer totally ignored president Bush about fannie and freddie.

Frank talks like elmer fudd with full blown AIDS, a mixture of spitttle and cum flying all over the congressional house floor when he debates the issues.
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:And besides, if Obama were unelectable, Jeb would be in the race, because you know that's who the powers that be in the Republican Party really want in the White House.
Fuck off, moron.
Struck a nerve, I see.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:And besides, if Obama were unelectable, Jeb would be in the race, because you know that's who the powers that be in the Republican Party really want in the White House.
Fuck off, moron.
Struck a nerve, I see.
No, you're just a fucking moron. Nobody gives even the tiniest bit of fuck about Jeb Bush...except for morons like you.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol:
Go Bucs, Gators
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

KC Scott wrote:...which Clinton signed off on his last day in office
Yet another "Profile in Courage" from the Democrat Party. It's up there with the 111th Congress' refusal to pass a budget right before the 2010 mid term lest their constituents hold them accountable for their pork orgy.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Scott wrote:
which Clinton signed off on his ~400th-to-last day in office

FTFY
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:No, you're just a fucking moron. Nobody gives even the tiniest bit of fuck about Jeb Bush...except for morons like you.
Not to go IKYABWAI, but . . .

I would think that a Civil War buff like yourself, of all people, would be awfully wary of IndyFriscoing a Texas secessionist advocate like Perry. Something about those who fail to learn the lessons of history being condemned to repeat them, and whatsuch.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Go Coogs' wrote:
BSmack wrote:So you want Clinton back?
Clinton was in the right place at the right time. The technology boom was a HUGE part of his success.
A successful economy under a Republican's watch: He rolled up his sleeves, got to work, and implemented brilliant policy.

A successful economy under a Democrat's watch: Right place at the right time.
Don't forget the close corollary of that argument:

The economy tanks under a Republican President: The President doesn't have fuck-all to do with the economy, dumbass.

The economy tanks under a Democratic President: He fucked it up.

Republicans don't mix very well with logic and consistency, it would appear.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

they are consistent in never admitting fault.

the logic is "to admit fault would mean less Republicans get elected".
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Go Coogs' wrote:
mvscal wrote:B. Jam a cigar in her twat, stuff your cock in her gobbler then pull out and shoot your load all over her face and dress?

:lol: :lol:

Great pic, great timing.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bizzarofelice wrote:they are consistent in never admitting fault.

I agree with you but also maintain both D and R engage in this bullshit.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Tom In VA wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:they are consistent in never admitting fault.

I agree with you but also maintain both D and R engage in this bullshit.
Funny shit -- when a D president does absolutely nothing but blame his predecessor and takes responsibility for absolutely nothing negative, the D's still claim "republicans always just blame democrats and won't admit fault."

Because adhereing to a political party is a mental disorder.
bradhusker
Certified Cockologist

Post by bradhusker »

you know what? at first, I was not sure if Rick Perry's swagger was a good thing for republicans, BUT, after watching the media go after him, especially the gay ass liberals over at msnbc?

THE GLOVES ARE OFF!!! Keep it up RICK, dont back down one fuckin bit. I want you to use Barak Obama's pathetic record as president, as your punching bag. Beat the fuck outta this harvard sissy.

FUCK YEAH!!!!

Those little sissies over at msnbc with their liberal pusssy faces? Lawrence O donnell? He likes to talk tough, but, in real life he is just a liberal princeton fairy, Ed shultz? He might be a bit bigger, the fat pig that he is, BUT, Perry can punch him in his liberal face as well.

I LOVE IT. THE MORE I find out about Rick Perry, the MORE I LOVE HIM. The cock n balls bravado, the tough texas swagger,
shit, if the liberal media thought GW was a texas cowboy? Perry is gonna make GW look like barney fife, PERRY is the REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD!!

FUCK YEAH, IM PUMPED!!
I'll pull you out of that one bunk hilton and cast you down with the sodomites. The warden, shawshank redemption.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: a Texas secessionist advocate like Perry.
He isn't, you stupid fuck.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:Perry thinks that Texas can secede from the United States.

Perry can go fuck himself.
Stop lying and start reading, you pathetic, dick licking douchebag.

From your own article:
The idea of secessionwhich Perry did not endorse surfaced suddenly Wednesday after Perry appeared at an anti-tax "tea party" at Austin City Hall, where some in his U.S. flag-waving audience shouted, "Secede!"

"There's a lot of different scenarios," Perry said. "We've got a great union. There's absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, you know, who knows what might come out of that? But Texas is a very unique place, and we're a pretty independent lot to boot."

On Thursday, Perry called potential secession a "side issue of Texas history. ... We are very proud of our Texas history; people discuss and debate the issues of can we break ourselves into five states, can we secede, a lot of interesting things that I'm sure Oklahoma and Pennsylvania would love to be able to say about their states, but the fact is, they can't because they're not Texas."
Now you can go fuck yourself. You're done here.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

That is the ultimate KYOA by JSC. He needs to eject like Je...errr JON did when he outed himself as a cyclone.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
88 wrote:What were the Clinton economic policies that led to boom times? And why isn't Obama trumpeting the exact same policies to bring the country out of the current malaise?

doesn't matter what Obama trumpets. Gop will only vote for what GOP wants.

and the DEMs didn't do that when they were in charge for two years?
:lol:
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
War Wagon wrote:

so... Krugman is a professor of economics, yet on matters of economics you trust a guitarist. krugman has won a nobel in economics.... buttsy has won third place in a battle of the bands.

is it any wonder you're a forklift driver?
he thinks we need an alien invasion to help out the economy. ya, he's grounded in reality.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote: a Texas secessionist advocate like Perry.
He isn't, you stupid fuck.
your right, he's no secessionist....

he's obviously a thug who likes to threaten people and accuse them of treason....

so this is the "new and improved" republican party?

egads
get out, get out while there's still time