OBAMA KILLS BIN LADIN!!!!!!!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Re: OBAMA KILLS BIN LADIN!!!!!!!

Post by Raydah James »

10 years later? An absolute fucking joke.

Idiots partying and celebrating over something that means dick in the overall picture of daily fucking living in the US? Another joke.

The American people's utter stupidity is outright fucking baffling. If the people of this nation had any fucking balls and brains there would be a trail of dead men leading from AIG, through wall street, the 9/11 commission, The federal reserve, numerous banks, and right through to the very top of the fucking white house.

THOSE are the motherfuckers destroying this country.

Fucking idiot sheep. Continue to celebrate something 10 years later that is completely hollow and absolutely meaningless. Im sure Opussy will use this as his main focal point in running for a 2nd term-and will probably win with the majority of uneducated braindead dumbfucks who will come out to vote this shitbag back in due to this empty event alone.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:The link works. The site is just getting hammered. The pic is a fake. No ifs ands or buts.
I wonder it if it'll pick up enough steam to join this guy on Snopes.

With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I believe this is the original pic that the autopsy wytch was based on.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Looks reasonable to me.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tom In VA wrote:
mvscal wrote:The link works. The site is just getting hammered. The pic is a fake. No ifs ands or buts.
I wonder it if it'll pick up enough steam to join this guy on Snopes.

Probably. Here it is again posted on April 15th, 2011.

http://thenewsbomb.com/2011/04/15/years ... long-dead/
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Atomic Punk wrote:Quick! Which side entry and which side exit? 11:29pm GO!
It's pretty clear that your foot entered through your ass and exited your face.

Good job pretending to be some kind of hard, professional operator with intimate personal experience with gunshot wounds. That worked out about as well as anything ever does for you.

Keep up the good work.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

An ace in the hole, the CIA operative was ready for delivery when needed. And once again blundering and blowing up children in Tripoli while missing the mark--it won't do, time to call in the chit.. :meds:

Of course Barry will cash this hollow gesture and as ceded waltz through the token contest in '12...

None of this total bullshit in any way distracts from the world's worst flying student suddenly performing the most advanced aeronautical maneuvers while leaving the least evidence..
Before God was, I am
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Two term president.

Done deal.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Raydah James wrote:The American people's utter stupidity is outright fucking baffling. If the people of this nation had any fucking balls and brains there would be a trail of dead men leading from AIG, through wall street, the 9/11 commission, The federal reserve, numerous banks, and right through to the very top of the fucking white house.
Great take, RJ. Unfuck yourself and post more.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sick Fuck
Crack Whore

Post by Sick Fuck »

Obonghit may take credit for this, but make no mistake, the death of Bin Laden was entirely the work of The Alliance. You people may have noticed our absence as of late. We've moved on to bigger and better things. But do NOT piss us off, because we are not above breaking out our prosthetic dicks from time to time and giving shitholes like this a nice, hard deep-dicking.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Rack the troops for a job well done.

Rack Obama for not taking his eye off the ball, unlike his predecessor.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Atomic Punk wrote: My point as you shovel up the last of the stable muffins...
I know your point you ignorant tranny. I've actually referanced it and debunked your faulty logic several times, but feel free to call me obtuse and tell me again.
that there seems to be an attempt to spell the names differently so Obama's name doesn't look like Osama you ridiculously stupid fool.
Once again, even if it went down like you said, the very fact that they CNN is going with Osama at any point proves your whole claim 100% off base. How about you actually figure that out before you start KYOA by calling others obtuse.

It's amazing how someone could be so stupid to continously argue two incorrect points despite the fact that one directly contridicts the other (CNN/Fox simultaneous name change & CNN trying to not confuse Obama/Osama).
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bwahah, Buck McKeon -- What an asshole.
Press Release

May 1, 2011

McKeon Statement on Death of Osama bin Laden

WASHINGTON -- U.S. Rep. Howard P. “Buck” McKeon (R-Calif.), the chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, today released the following statement following the President’s announcement that United States forces have killed Osama bin Laden:

“This is the news we have long waited to hear. As Americans picked themselves up after the terrorist attacks of September Eleventh, President Bush told us that we would get Osama bin Laden. While it has taken longer than many expected, Osama bin Laden is dead. Bin Laden’s death is proof to those terrorists who wish to harm us that they may be able to run and hide but we will get them eventually.

“Our brave military forces and their civilian counterparts who have been working for more than a decade to capture or kill bin Laden have the gratitude of our nation. These warriors have paid tremendous sacrifices during this time, and tonight’s announcement should help ease some of those burdens.

“While we celebrate a major victory in one battle against evil, we should recognize that the larger war against terrorism continues. Al Qaeda affiliates in Yemen, Africa and Asia remain dedicated to killing Americans and our allies. We know that even as they mourn the loss of their inspirational leader, they will not waver in their determination to attack us and our way of life. As we rejoice, we must remain vigilant, and continue to support our brave men and women in uniform, as well as our courageous intelligence officers, around the world who serve on the front lines against this determined enemy."

END
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Damn, I didn't even hear about this until this morning. Guess that's what overuse of the DVR gets you.

A few things are quite obvious here. They've known where he was for quite some time and were waiting for the right time to pull the trigger, so to speak. A couple of possibilities come to mind.

1. Bin Laden was not satisfied with the progress Obama has made in turning the US into a subservient Muslim state and instituting sharia, and was getting ready to expose him as a Manchurian Candidate. Obama saw this coming and launched the action as a form of self-protection. Notice that no attempt at all was made to capture him for interrogation?

2. The supposed "long form" birth certificate is a fraud and would soon have been exposed. This operation was carried out to shift attention from the fact that Obama was not born in the US. Anybody who questions his Americanism now will probably be looked at as at least somewhat delusional.
Last edited by Mikey on Mon May 02, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

The Pakis are claiming that they were part of the operation. The US team says that the Pakis were not informed at all in advance. Wonder who is telling the truth? I'm pretty sure that if the Pakis were given more than about 30 seconds notice they would never have found Bin Laden there. Could be that the Pakis were part of the operation, but on the other side.

Really, though, I wonder what their excuse is for having a 3,000 sq ft home with basically no windows, behind 8 to 12 foot walls topped with razon wire, and all trash and garbage burned on site, a few miles from their national military academy. And they allegedly didn't know what was going on there.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. forces finally found al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden not in the rugged mountains of Afghanistan's border, but in a million-dollar compound in an upscale suburb of Pakistan's capital, with his youngest wife, U.S. officials said early on Monday.

They were led to the fortress-like three-story building after more than four years tracking one of bin Laden's most trusted couriers, whom U.S. officials said was identified by men captured after the September 11, 2001 attacks.

I guess Terry can find it in his heart to acknowledge the truth, that this was an effort long in the making. Planned and coordinated for years under two Administrations and carried out by professional gunslingers/assassins all with taxpayer support.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. forces finally found al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden not in the rugged mountains of Afghanistan's border, but in a million-dollar compound in an upscale suburb of Pakistan's capital, with his youngest wife, U.S. officials said early on Monday.

They were led to the fortress-like three-story building after more than four years tracking one of bin Laden's most trusted couriers, whom U.S. officials said was identified by men captured after the September 11, 2001 attacks.

I guess Terry can find it in his heart to acknowledge the truth, that this was an effort long in the making. Planned and coordinated for years under two Administrations and carried out by professional gunslingers/assassins all with taxpayer support.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... index.html

I don’t know, Tom, it looks like we identified the courier under Dubya’s watch, but all of the progress came after Obama became CIC. :wink:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Identifying the courier is not progress?

You're a fuckin' jerkoff.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sirfindafold wrote:Identifying the courier is not progress?

You're a fuckin' jerkoff.
It was a lovely starting point.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

It didn't look like an upscale neighborhood.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:WASHINGTON (Reuters) – U.S. forces finally found al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden not in the rugged mountains of Afghanistan's border, but in a million-dollar compound in an upscale suburb of Pakistan's capital, with his youngest wife, U.S. officials said early on Monday.

I don’t know, Tom, it looks like we identified the courier under Dubya’s watch, but all of the progress came after Obama became CIC. :wink:
Can we intellectually honest enough to say Obama also inherited the information, intelligence, and benefit of efforts to track and find Osama long before he took office ?

I guess along with all the "bad" he inherited, he must of inherited this as well.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I think the Panty Wearer is on to something....

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

:lol:

That's the local channel too. That kid bothers me.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:The Pakis are claiming that they were part of the operation. The US team says that the Pakis were not informed at all in advance. Wonder who is telling the truth?
Who is telling the truth? The answer is quite simple: Nobody is. This entire operation is a sham. There is no proof that anything took place. You mean to tell me that we recovered the body of the most notorious criminal on the planet and then casually tossed it overboard in the middle of the ocean somewhere and we didn't release a single photo or video of the body?

Wrong fucking answer.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Some guy twittered while it all went down, so it must be real.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/social.med ... index.html
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

Can we intellectually honest enough to say Obama also inherited the information, intelligence, and benefit of efforts to track and find Osama long before he took office ?

I guess along with all the "bad" he inherited, he must of inherited this as well.
some comedian on Twitter wrote:You know Barack and Michelle are having some crazy "we killed Bin Laden" sex right now

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:The Pakis are claiming that they were part of the operation. The US team says that the Pakis were not informed at all in advance. Wonder who is telling the truth?
Who is telling the truth? The answer is quite simple: Nobody is. This entire operation is a sham. There is no proof that anything took place. You mean to tell me that we recovered the body of the most notorious criminal on the planet and then casually tossed it overboard in the middle of the ocean somewhere and we didn't release a single photo or video of the body?
Too early to tell for sure. It will be interesting to see what they do with the photos they supposedly have. Conspiracy theorists will claim that the DNA test was rigged. But if it was Usama/Osama, it certainly made sense dumping his body in the ocean.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:
some comedian on Twitter wrote:You know Barack and Michelle are having some crazy "we killed Bin Laden" sex right now
:lol:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote: But if it was Usama/Osama, it certainly made sense dumping his body in the ocean.
Yes. After you release the evidence that the deed was done.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: But if it was Usama/Osama, it certainly made sense dumping his body in the ocean.
Yes. After you release the evidence that the deed was done.
And of course you know this was done to respect the Muslim requirements for a timely burial. It shows that we are better than those who attacked us.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:And of course you know this was done to respect the Muslim requirements for a timely burial. It shows that we are better than those who attacked us.
How so ? The reason I ask is because, we're not morally superior to them by any stretch. Nor are we inferior.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:This entire operation is a sham. There is no proof that anything took place.
If the story were a fabrication, why wait until now to run with it? The timing doesn't make sense. As well, there would have to be numerous people who could put the lie to it and would, eventually, were it a farce. Maybe that will happen, maybe not.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:And of course you know this was done to respect the Muslim requirements for a timely burial. It shows that we are better than those who attacked us.
How so ? The reason I ask is because, we're not morally superior to them by any stretch. Nor are we inferior.
Those who attacked us killed thousands of innocent people. We took out the mastermind of that crime and still respected his religious beliefs (however twisted they may be). If we were no better than them, we would have stuck Osama’s head on a stick in the White House lawn.

And speak for yourself,Tom. You may not be morally superior, but I might be just a little bit.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:You may not be morally superior, but I might be just a little bit.
This is true.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Goober McTuber wrote:And of course you know this was done to respect the Muslim requirements for a timely burial.
Of course there is no evidence of that either not that I give a fuck about Muslims or their burial rituals. I would have just slopped him to hogs.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:And of course you know this was done to respect the Muslim requirements for a timely burial.
Of course there is no evidence of that either not that I give a fuck about Muslims or their burial rituals. I would have just slopped him to hogs.
That was a given.

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

War Wagon wrote:
mvscal wrote:This entire operation is a sham. There is no proof that anything took place.
If the story were a fabrication, why wait until now to run with it? The timing doesn't make sense. As well, there would have to be numerous people who could put the lie to it and would, eventually, were it a farce. Maybe that will happen, maybe not.
Well there is the Birth Cert issue, some claiming it was phony. Couple that with his lowest approval ratings ever, etc.. etc..

There are always dogs to wag, wags.