Semi-OT: Athletes from your school you can't stand

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Semi-OT: Athletes from your school you can't stand

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

What the hell, it's the offseason. Anybody got someone who fits in the above category?

For me, Bill Laimbeer is, far and away, at the very head of this class. The persona is one factor. The fact that he helped run a far better representative of ND -- Adrian Dantley -- off the Pistons is an even bigger factor.

But the biggest factor of all, for me, is that he was a total stiff at ND who turned out to be a serviceable player at the next level.

So who do you have?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Semi-OT: Athletes from your school you can't stand

Post by King Crimson »

brian bosworth. which, in sooner nation, is like saying you love Al Qaeda, Satan, and Communism.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Ahmad Rashad
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Charles Rogers.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

Eric Ramsey
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:The fact that he helped run a far better representative of ND -- Adrian Dantley -- off the Pistons is an even bigger factor.
Actually it was Isiah that got him traded for his pal Mark Aguirre.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

Andre Ware and David Klingler....because they are the reason QBs are now tagged with the dreaded "system QB" title.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

The Vick brothers.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

don't know i forgot this one: Dean Blevins. Blevins has always acted like (esp during his short-lived national sidelines reporting career) that HE was the starter on OU's 74 and 75 MNC teams. which is hilarious, since it was Steve Davis (22-1 as a starter) and everyone in the state of Oklahoma knows it. while Blevins did make a couple big plays in his career coming off the bench due to injuries to Thomas Lott (@tOSU in 77, sort of....more Elvis Peacock than anything...and upsetting NU in Lincoln in 76, he throws the hook and lateral pass to Steve Rhodes who pitches it back to, again, Peacock to convert a 3rd and forever and get OU in place for the winning score).....he's a first class douche as a human being i can attest.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

I honestly can’t think of a single one. I guess they’re all just fine upstanding citizens.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

^^^ You would have said Jim Carey, if you knew anything more than jack shit about Wisconsin hockey.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:^^^ You would have said Jim Carey, if you knew anything more than jack shit about Wisconsin hockey.
I thought he was a lot better on In Living Color than he was on Saturday Night Live.

Seriously, why would I hate Jim Carey the hockey player? For leaving early? Most of our good players do. For not being that successful at the next level? Shit happens.

Did he rape your sister?
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Screw_Michigan wrote:^^^ You would have said Jim Carey, if you knew anything more than jack shit about Wisconsin hockey.
Come on, Screwball, explain to me why I should hate Jim Carey.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

WolverineSteve wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:The fact that he helped run a far better representative of ND -- Adrian Dantley -- off the Pistons is an even bigger factor.
Actually it was Isiah that got him traded for his pal Mark Aguirre.
Isiah was the principal behind that, but Laimbeer was involved as well.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Goober McTuber wrote:
You could have said Chris Chellios because he bangs anything with two sets of lips.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Goober McTuber wrote:I honestly can’t think of a single one.
How about this nappy headed goofball?

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Killian wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
You could have said Chris Chellios because he bangs anything with two sets of lips.
I've met Chelly. I always liked him. Never heard that Chellios was a serial cheater, and I don't know if he's currently married. A lot of people cheat on their spouses. I've never understood it. But if I decided I couldn't stand anyone who did it, I'd probably have a lot of time to myself. Still, if you're right, he's lost my respect. I imagine he'll get over that.

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:I honestly can’t think of a single one.
How about this nappy headed goofball?

What's not to like? He plays hard every night. He also recently got his hair shaved off to raise funds for a charity. They can't all be Korrie Lucious.

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Goober McTuber wrote: I've met Chelly. I always liked him. Never heard that Chellios was a serial cheater, and I don't know if he's currently married. A lot of people cheat on their spouses. I've never understood it. But if I decided I couldn't stand anyone who did it, I'd probably have a lot of time to myself. Still, if you're right, he's lost my respect. I imagine he'll get over that.
Yeah, I know what you are saying. He has earned quite a reputation with the bar staff at his two metro Detroit locations. He is a cool dude once you meet him.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

King Crimson wrote:brian bosworth. which, in sooner nation, is like saying you love Al Qaeda, Satan, and Communism.
King Crimson wrote:don't know i forgot this one: Dean Blevins. Blevins has always acted like (esp during his short-lived national sidelines reporting career) that HE was the starter on OU's 74 and 75 MNC teams. which is hilarious, since it was Steve Davis (22-1 as a starter) and everyone in the state of Oklahoma knows it. while Blevins did make a couple big plays in his career coming off the bench due to injuries to Thomas Lott (@tOSU in 77, sort of....more Elvis Peacock than anything...and upsetting NU in Lincoln in 76, he throws the hook and lateral pass to Steve Rhodes who pitches it back to, again, Peacock to convert a 3rd and forever and get OU in place for the winning score).....he's a first class douche as a human being i can attest.
I agree on both counts.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Outside of the obvious few thugs I'd go with Tommie Frazier. He's not a thug but he is quite the douche, several folks I know had bad experiences when they met him and when he was HC of a local NAIA team over half the team quit.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Rae Carruth. Call me old-fashioned, but I've just never been keen on murdering pregnant women...
"Keys, woman!"
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan wrote:Rae Carruth. Call me old-fashioned, but I've just never been keen on murdering pregnant women...
Why do you hate birth control?

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Vince Young.

He was a great Longhorn and the win against USC was one of the all time greatest football games, but he's been a complete embarassment ever since.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.