Spring Training and Babes

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Spring Training and Babes

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:Been a rough month for the SS clan.
Oh dear. You didn’t have to get on a plane, or anything else as traumatic as that, did you?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nice photos.

Tampa: Where class goes to die.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:Why does every girl think she's model material? God, there was one being shot who was even thicker than the chick in the blue top.
You're kidding, right? You as a father and as a grown man should know that's because women are told that they are exceptional and special from the day they learned to walk (kind of like the theory of American exceptionalism).
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sudden Sam wrote:Kite-surfing? Is that what this is called? Very cool.

Kiteboarding.

Pretty popular in the Gorge here, as I'm sure it is in plenty of other places.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:

Kiteboarding.

Watched a guy doing that in St. Martin a couple weeks back. He was pretty good, weaving in and out of some fairly tall-masted sailboats (anchored) and doing flips.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Watched a guy doing that in St. Martin a couple weeks back. He was pretty good, weaving in and out of some fairly tall-masted sailboats (anchored) and doing flips.
Pretty cool stuff, if you're into that sort of thing.

Up in Hood River (Windsurfing Capital of The World -- they hold the World Windsurfing Championships there every year, although there's been sponsorship issues lately -- you can only sell so many sunglasses on the riverbank), the guys I never see much anymore are the guys on the boards -- don't remember what they're called, but the sail rotates kind of like a helicopter blade. Those fuckers would jump off a wave, and get the sail rotating, and get 50 feet+. I think all the people that were into that became cripples, and the sport died out.

BTW-SS, money as per usualm.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Got an uncle in Montana who's big time into kiteboarding. I know because he plasters his facebook account with all his aerial shots. At first the pics were kinda cool but then the "look at me!" factor got pretty tiresome.

Oh, and rack the PET.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:

Kiteboarding.

On our little roadie out west a few years back we stopped in the gorge and watched the kiteboarders for a while. Had to be at least eleventy bazillion of them, prolly more. The winds in that area along with up the road where about half the planet's windmills live, is pretty constant from what i saw. Forget the direction of the wind, so i couldn't say if it was because portland sucked or blew.

So, with all that wind and windmills as far as the eye can see, I'll bet you guys have more electrons than you can eat and enjoy all most free 'lectricity, right?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

smackaholic wrote:
Forget the direction of the wind, so i couldn't say if it was because portland sucked or blew.
East..and it does both. Totality of equality in the U & L.

So, with all that wind and windmills as far as the eye can see, I'll bet you guys have more electrons than you can eat and enjoy all most free 'lectricity, right?
We have had more electrons than anybody since we dammed the Columbia River. California fucks with Oregon and Washington much more , and they will just pull the plug and watch you all plunge into anarchy over the juice.

As for costs, if you are supplied by a public utility like I am, then the costs is about 1/2 of some of my less fortunate neighbors, whom routinely pay at least 40% or more for their juice than I do. And my public utility outage ratio is nothing compared to the piece of shit infrastructure's that the private companies have hanging on their lines.

Contrast that to an other public utility in the area whose rates are higher than the private companies. Go figure..
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

6 cents per KWH,up about 13% from last winter. Eastern Warshington.

Nice pics Sam. Are you going to Daytona Bike week? The supercross should be epcot after last Saturday nights race at Atlanta.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Kiteboarding

In theory, terrific fun.

:D
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Tampa: Where class goes to die.
Is there something wrong with women who can wear bikini's and lay out on the beach in February?

Sam, were you driving on 19? That road goes a bunch of shit hole towns.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Oh I thought you said kikeboarding. Never mind. Rovian Limpdick.

-LtsTard2
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MuchoBulls wrote:Is there something wrong with women who can wear bikini's and lay out on the beach in February?
It was 74 here last Friday, dawg.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Screw_Michigan wrote:Tampa Florida: Where class everything goes to die.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Sudden Sam wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:Sam, were you driving on 19? That road goes a bunch of shit hole towns.
Yep. I prefer the old roads. I can wander off them into weird little inlets and shit to get photos. You're right, though...some nasty-ass towns along there.

I've done the interstate a few times, but I generally ride 19. Cypress Cafe (?) just north of Cross City has some decent road food.

You ever eat at Wright's in Tampa? Man, they make some good sandwiches.

As far as beachin' it in February...if I could afford to, I'd move down there in two seconds. Saw some amazingly nice looking women. Beaches everywhere you turn. How can that be bad? Well, the overly-tattooed skanks are there as well, but you can work your way around them.

Having a granddaughter and my son down there is a strong pulling force, too.
Wright's is really good. It's really near my part of town, but I do stop over there every now and then. The California Reuben is $$$$.

19 is an interesting drive. Perry is a flat out dump. Cross City isn't too bad.

There are plenty of hot women to override the few 'necks with all the tatts.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:Is there something wrong with women who can wear bikini's and lay out on the beach in February?
It was 74 here last Friday, dawg.
How is it now?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

MuchoBulls wrote:How is it now?
Great. It's not Tampa.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Sudden Sam wrote:
C'mon. You really prefer DC to Tampa? How can that possibly be?! Seriously?
Yep. Our job market is 10x better, our area's economic health is 10x better, our housing market is 10x better, and unbeknownst to you (and hopefully everyone else), there are a shit ton of hot babes here. Just face facts, Sam. We make shit happen here, everyone else are just nutsack riders.
Mucho, the talk I heard while there was either about all the cops getting killed in St. Pete or the Rays possibly moving to Tampa. The suggestion was that by moving from St. Pete to Tampa, their crowds could increase 3X! Huh?
Hello? You realize St. Pete is kind of out of the fucking way, right?
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

You southerners really like your plaid shorts.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Sudden Sam wrote:As far as the Rays, I understand a move to Tampa would help some...but 3x the crowd size? I dunno...
I know. That's like 350 to 400 extra people to pull that off.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

all the guys' shorts look exactly the same...plaid.
That's why I said you southerners. I stopped wearing them around 1996.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Sudden Sam wrote:As far as the Rays, I understand a move to Tampa would help some...but 3x the crowd size? I dunno...
You'd be moving where the population is more concentrated, so there should be a nice attendance jump, but not 3x as many. Hell, they'll probably only build a 35,000 seat stadium.

RACk the Charlotte Stone Crabs shirt.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Sudden Sam wrote:Image
After devouring some good burgers with Sooner sauce.
The guy on the right should have wiped his face. That’s a lot of fucking Sooner sauce.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sudden Sam wrote:I noticed in the background of pics of my granddaughter at Whiskey Joe's, all the guys' shorts look exactly the same...plaid. So I guess I have started a trend amongst south Florida youngsters. :meds:
Are jorts out in Florida now?

Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote: On our little roadie out west a few years back we stopped in the gorge and watched the kiteboarders for a while. Had to be at least eleventy bazillion of them, prolly more.
It's uncanny how many Upper Mexicans roll up in VW campers to windsurf in the summer. But yeah, there can be hundreds/thousands of them on any given day... resulting in some serious eye-candy on the river bar.

The winds in that area along with up the road where about half the planet's windmills live, is pretty constant from what i saw.
I remember John Kerry tried to appeal to the young voters by showing up in Hood River to do some windsurfing -- he picked on of the 2 days per year (on average) that there isn't heavy winds.

I laughed.

The Gorge is windy as fuck (bigazz tunnel through two completely different regions of the country), and there's kind of a little jog-thingy at Hood River, which makes it especially windy (and all the snow that blows down the Gorge in winter gets stuck in Hood River, leading to the æffect known as the "Hood River Three-Footer").
Forget the direction of the wind, so i couldn't say if it was because portland sucked or blew.
Blows hard from the east in winter (arctic air from the desert heading towards the relatively warm marine air in the Decent Parts), blows fairly strong from the west the rest of the year, when the maritime air becomes more dense than the desert air. So in short, just a few miles east of Portland, it's cold and nasty as shit in winter, and hot as fuck in summer (and that zero % humidity combined with a 40MPH wind is especially sucky).

Sounds good on paper, but remember, this is Ground Zero for the Greenie-Wannabes... since those windmills don't ever pay for themselves, who do you think catches the bill for them?

But it gets better -- the geniuses in Salem decided that coal is bad (not that I strongly disagree or anything). Catch is, even with our massive hydroelectric infrastructure, out in the Shitlands, we have a massive coal-fired plant, which accounts for about half of all the power generated in the state (and with a buhzillion hydro plants, large and small, that's no easy feat). Well, the Geniuses decided that "coal is bad, m'kay?," and mandated that Boardman (coal plant) must be shut down by 2020.

And I'm not making this up... there's no plan in place to replace 50% of the state's electricity.

Again, I didn't make that up.

The tentative plan... again, not making this up -- is that since Wyoming (since it's only thousands of miles away) is building a bunch of windmills, we're just going to run a reallyreally long extension cord from Wyoming to Oregon and everything will be hunky-dory. Of course, there's that dealio where in summer, the populated areas don't get all that terribly roasting-hot, and being this far north, even the lighting demands are pretty low (days are awfully long in summer north of the 45th), so we're able to supply a big chunk of california and Arizona's power in summer, when they use lots of AC (california send us any power we need in winter). So, I'm not sure how they plan on making up the difference in the Hot Places in summer.

The lunatics definitely run the asylum around here.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Just face facts, Sam. We make shit happen here, everyone else are just nutsack riders.

What industry is DC famous for?

The answer "none" comes to mind.

So since your area produces nothing, and simply gravytrains of the productive members of society...

who is the "nutsack riders" again?

If you want to see what my area produces, just type something on that computer you're using -- if you want to see what your area "produces," take a look at your paycheck stub.

Nutsack riders, indeed.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dinsdale wrote:Nutsack riders, indeed.
Screwey is more of a nutsack janitor than a rider.
Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Post by Ana Ng »

THIS tuchis, I get....
Sudden Sam wrote: Image

But don't you think THIS hiney is a bit young, dude?
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Awesome PET SS. Your "retirement" style of living is a pretty sweet one.

Thank you for the shot of the one gal in the yellow top and the jeans as she stood and then left the stands. What a turd cutter on her!

The picture of the pirate ship sailing off into the sunset reminds me of the last scene in "Goonies."

Don't be ashamed to wear plaid as a Southerner. I've been here less than five years and I want to get a seer sucker suit and bowtie to go with it. Certain styles which may be passe or outdated other places just seem to work nicely here once the weather gets warm. Gonna buy some plaid golf pants once the weather warms up a bit more and I blow the dust off my clubs.
IndyFrisco wrote: Image
This is awesome. Everytime I see something about Tebow in the media, I can't help but think of an image like this.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Ana Ng wrote: But don't you think THIS hiney is a bit young, dude?

"Whatever floats your boat, honey."

Sincerely, DiS
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Rack the PET, Sam. Great job, as usual.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Shooter McSam wrote:I'm not the least bit ashamed of those shorts. My body...maybe. But the shorts...no. I like the shit outta them.
You like the shit that comes out of your shorts?

Sin,

Yeah, a bit of a stretch I know....
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Been to a couple of Phillies games at Brighthouse field and one Yankee game at Legends Sam...Yankee fan always lives up to their rep.
Go Bucs, Gators
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Heading to AZ in a couple weeks to check out Oakland and SF. Should be a great time
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I'll be headed to the Cardinals/Red Sox game on the 20th in Florida. Will try to add to the PET.