It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: Fox News loses a viewer.

Post by mvscal »

Mace wrote:
mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:He went into funky chicken m0de over Gifford's injury (and the judge's death), but not the girl's.
Essentially correct. Needless to say, handwringers like BFelch, Mace and GaySC don't really give a shit about her death either unless they can somehow pin it on Sarah Palin or Glen Beck. That was their immediate reaction on hearing about the event.
You're also a lying sack of shit. Find one single post where I've blamed anyone other than the shooter. I've never even mentioned the tea party, Palin, Beck, or any other conservative group in any of my posts.
OK, I'll conced that point. You're still a bootlicking fucktard, though.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

mvscal wrote:OK, I'll conced that point. You're still a bootlicking fucktard, though.
Well, of course, that's a given.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dr_Phibes wrote:So what's the next big step, revolutionaries? Who's next and where's the blow going to fall? Personally I'd crash a feeb into the back of city works truck with a mobility scooter. Stick it to the man.

Man the barricades, tovarisch.

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, Avi, have a cracker and squawk back your knee-jerk bullet point on this essential factor in the culpability question...

Would Palin or any of the other wind-up Tea Bagger assholes pretending to be "grass roots" actually demand that 30-shot clips for semi-automatic weapons require some sort of significant background check?

That is...are any of these nervous and often demented right-wing screamers actually ready to demonstrate some cajones and stand up to the NRA lobby? Or...do they secretly love what just happened?

hmmm...? :wink:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Would Palin or any of the other wind-up Tea Bagger assholes pretending to be "grass roots" actually demand that 30-shot clips for semi-automatic weapons require some sort of significant background check?
Handgun purchases already require a background check, Felchie. The problem is fuckwits like the local sheriff who knew that this guy was a potentially dangerous loon and didn't flag his record which would have prevented him from buying that pistol.

Now we see the same ridiculous asshat blowing smoke about "political rhetoric" in a pathetic attempt to cover his own fuck up.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Background checks are the answer.
Wiz does thangs nobodys canz get a gat.

Sincerely,
The Compton Crips
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:No one needs one of these. Yet you can buy them in many places. This is another one that is frightening:

I know at least a dozen people who own them. If you've ever seen what one can do, you would shit yourself. Amazing power. And no good reason for it. Too expensive for shooting targets. Cannot be fired offhand. It is a junior artillery piece. One of these days, one will be used in a very unlawful way and we'll read about it and weep.
Or maybe one day it will be used to defend individual freedom...which is the entire purpose of the 2nd amendment.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:You fucking piece of shit, which government official do you want to have shot next?
Any of them. All of them. I'm easy. Take your pick.

Hey! All of a sudden I'm craving marshmallows...
Former Capitol Hill Aide, Wife of White House Staffer Found in Burned Car
Ashley Turton Was Found Dead in Burning Car in Southeast Washington

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ashley-t ... w=&tqshow=
One less maggot lobbyist sucking the government tit and the world is a better place.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Whoa, whoa, easy there Tex.

Let's give term limits a try first.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
88 wrote:No one needs one of these. Yet you can buy them in many places. This is another one that is frightening:

I know at least a dozen people who own them. If you've ever seen what one can do, you would shit yourself. Amazing power. And no good reason for it. Too expensive for shooting targets. Cannot be fired offhand. It is a junior artillery piece. One of these days, one will be used in a very unlawful way and we'll read about it and weep.
Or maybe one day it will be used to defend individual freedom...which is the entire purpose of the 2nd amendment.

I'm comin'..for yer constitution!

Oh, hi..I'm just here for your money...uh..
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Oh, hi..I'm just here for your money...uh..
C'mon, Felchie. You would love to see his head split open like an overripe melon with a .50 caliber round. Extravagent yet satisfying...just like his lifestyle.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

mvscal wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:You fucking piece of shit, which government official do you want to have shot next?
Any of them. All of them. I'm easy. Take your pick.

Hey! All of a sudden I'm craving marshmallows...
Former Capitol Hill Aide, Wife of White House Staffer Found in Burned Car
Ashley Turton Was Found Dead in Burning Car in Southeast Washington

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ashley-t ... w=&tqshow=
One less maggot lobbyist sucking the government tit and the world is a better place.

RACK.

This is a 3 for 1 meal deal if you look closely. The 1 and 3 year olds left behind will undoubtedly choose a different path in life when they are old enough to understand why mom ended up extra crispy style. Next up, the husband-fire up that grill.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Jsc810 wrote:You fucking piece of shit, which government official do you want to have shot next? Fuck you.
Way to tone down the rhetoric, ass wipe
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

4 days later and I want this piece of waste killed. Talking about this shooter.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Oh, hi..I'm just here for your money...uh..
C'mon, Felchie. You would love to see his head split open like an overripe melon with a .50 caliber round. Extravagent yet satisfying...just like his lifestyle.

What, more than the other rooting hog? At least one can eat the wild pig. Goldman Sachs is eating you!

I don't think the boards of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan should be shot, however. Certainly not in some clumsy attack. No, they should be brought to trial, their astonishing crimes revealed and detailed, and then they should be hanged--with the pay-per-view audience revenues pooled to offer some recompense for their millions of victims. C'mon, get real.
Before God was, I am
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

88 wrote: No one needs one of these. Yet you can buy them in many places. This is another one that is frightening:

Your state Government should not be allowed to own weapons that you as an individual are not allowed to own. Clear things up for you?
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

trev wrote:4 days later and I want this piece of waste killed. Talking about this shooter.
That is because you are a stupid, visceral piece of shit Commie fuck.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:I don't think the boards of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan should be shot, however. Certainly not in some clumsy attack. No, they should be brought to trial, their astonishing crimes revealed and detailed, and then they should be hanged--
I believe the proper protocol when dealing with individuals like that is to drive a stake through their hearts, behead them and bury them facing downward.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Moving Sale wrote:
trev wrote:4 days later and I want this piece of waste killed. Talking about this shooter.
Why should he live? Or should his parents die for not getting him medical help?
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

If you want to deny him due process, you pretty much share his beliefs.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Death penalty.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

R-Jack wrote:If you want to deny him due process, you pretty much share his beliefs.
He believes in "conscious dreaming", whatever the fuck that is, it doesn't sound even remotely like denying due process.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Cuda wrote:He believes in "conscious dreaming", whatever the fuck that is, it doesn't sound even remotely like denying due process.
Mowing down a bunch of motherfuckers with a rifle sure does though.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

R-Jack wrote:
Cuda wrote:He believes in "conscious dreaming", whatever the fuck that is, it doesn't sound even remotely like denying due process.
He could well have been consciously dreamng he was mowing down a bunch of animated broccoli, and as any fool knows, broccoli ain't got no fucking due process rights
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

R-Jack wrote:
You know about as much about what due process is as you do about sex with non equine women of legal age you horrid pedophile.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Moving Sale wrote:

First off,
trev wrote:The only ones I scroll by on a regular basis are Ltard and TIVO.
:hfal:

Now to your retort to me...
"Why should he live?"
Because he is innocent until proven guilty you vile Pinko fuck.

"Or should his parents die for not getting him medical help?
Huh? Wha? How stupid, drunk or stupid drunk are you? Where the fuck did that come from you brain dead whore?
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

He killed in cold blood. He should die. And he will.

But this baby is guilty until proven innocent in your mind. You are a sicko.

:hfal: Back atcha!

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

trev wrote:He killed in cold blood.
What does that have to do with his mens rea?
He should die.
So you are only kinda pro-life and hate the Constitution. Gotcha.
And he will.
Sooner or later he will. Why all the bloodlust? Oh that's right you are pro-life, well kinda pro-life.
But this baby is guilty until proven innocent in your mind.
That is not a baby you lying cunt. Fail Science class much? That is a fetus. If you would like to tell me how many weeks old the fetus is I would be happy to discuss the issue with you.
You are a sicko.
You are a stupid half embalmed freak.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

you want to pork her, don't you?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Moving Sale wrote:That is not a baby you lying cunt. Fail Science class much? That is a fetus.
Science has figured out when human life begins ? Link me up sporto.

What's a fetus ? Is that 3/5 of a human being ?

Spare your childish, inane insults and go ahead an link up the scientific proof that outlines when human life begins.

I'll be waiting.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Moving Sale wrote: So you are only kinda pro-life.
Only in your case. I wish your mom would have killed you before you were born.

Maybe she killed a sibling fetus of yours, with any luck for society.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

a bit harsh, Trev.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Dr_Phibes wrote:a bit harsh, Trev.
Nah. It would not have been a real life. According to him.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Moving Sale wrote:Fail Science class much? That is a fetus.
Tom In VA wrote: What's a fetus ?
Spare your childish, inane insults and go ahead an link up the scientific proof that outlines when human life begins.
Potential life begins when the sperm enters the egg. Realized life being sometime after that. Medically a fetus is in the womb and a baby is outside the womb, but that doesn't help much with the issue of abortion so the best legal answer I can give you is human life beings at viability.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trev,
Not going to answer my question about mens rea? (Do you even know what it is?) Not going to support your shit take at all? Just going to try and shift to a different topic? Ok I'll play you insanely stupid drunk.
trev wrote: Only in your case. I wish your mom would have killed you before you were born.
So you are ok with illegal abortions but not legal ones? You are huge hypocrite and a total loser.
Maybe she killed a sibling fetus of yours, with any luck for society.
Please retype this using the English language, if you can.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Moving Sale wrote:Potential life begins when the sperm enters the egg. Realized life being sometime after that. Medically a fetus is in the womb and a baby is outside the womb, but that doesn't help much with the issue of abortion so the best legal answer I can give you is human life beings at viability.
Thanks for the answer. While I disagree with the legal opinion I cannot provide proof to substantiate my opinion either. I disagree with "potential life", it just seems so arbitrarily applied. My umbrage was at my perception that "science" somehow allowed us to use an authority - other than mankinds - to claim life began at a certain point.

The answer is - we still don't know. We've "reasoned" our way to a legal answer in order keep abortion safe and legal and ultimately the real answer is - life begins when the woman wants it to begin. When a chick finds out she's preggers, she either wants a baby or doesn't. The choice is made.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Moving Sale wrote:
R-Jack wrote:
You know about as much about what due process is as you do about sex with non equine women of legal age you horrid pedophile.
Well look here..the 3 Suckateers all jumping in the thread at once. That probably does not happen again soon.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

is it possible for life to start if the girl eats out a girl ovulating and then gets a dude to cum in her mouth?

the sperm and egg could meet there. in the mouf. a beautiful creature of God.
why is my neighborhood on fire