Cheifs vs. Ravens

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Paul
Elwood

Re: Cheifs vs. Ravens

Post by Paul »

Sirfindafold wrote:Antonio Gates said he believes another AFC West team might have fared better than the Chiefs will fare.

Surprisingly, the other AFC West team he mentioned was not the Chargers, but another San Diego rival whose recent drafts are paying off.

"Personally, no disrespect to the Chiefs, I think the Raiders (8-8) would have represented the AFC West better, if I had to take a pick of who I wanted to go," Gates said. "Because the Chiefs are still pretty young. They're a young team. They're talented, but they are a young team. But, they played tremendous this year."

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2011/01/04/c...talented-team/

:wink:
And if my aunt had a package she'd be my UNCLE....who gives a fuck? :meds:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I think the Chargers would have fared better than the Chiefs and it would have been a closer game with the Chargers still losing.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Sirfindafold wrote:"Personally, no disrespect to the Chiefs, I think the Raiders (8-8) would have represented the AFC West better, if I had to take a pick of who I wanted to go," Gates said.
Nice to say, but it couldn't be more off-base.

0-6 against teams not in the two worst divisions in football out front told me that.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Paul wrote:
poptart wrote:As I see it, KC needs to upgrade this way - in order of importance:

1. O-Line - more bulk and depth
2. A solid receiving target to go along with Bowe
3. Help in the defensive front 7
4. A corner
I agree with 1-3, but not with 4....Carr and Flowers played very well this year. The rookie safeties struggled at times, but with a full offseason of film study and practice they should be a lot better in 2011.
In this day and age you need 3 good cornerbacks. The Chief's needed that slot cover guy, and maybe that's what pop was referring to.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Paul wrote:And if my aunt had a package she'd be my UNCLE....
Simple conversation about football and all KC fan can think about is packages.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

R-Jack wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:"Personally, no disrespect to the Chiefs, I think the Raiders (8-8) would have represented the AFC West better, if I had to take a pick of who I wanted to go," Gates said.
Nice to say, but it couldn't be more off-base.

0-6 against teams not in the two worst divisions in football out front told me that.
Exactly.

Oakland played ONE real excellent team this year (Pittsburgh) and got their dicks kicked off before they knew what hit them.

I suspect the Crows would have given Oakland a similar beatdown to the one they gave KC.

DFan wrote:In this day and age you need 3 good cornerbacks. The Chief's needed that slot cover guy, and maybe that's what pop was referring to.
That's right.

The NFL has turned into semi-arena league ball.

You need at least 3 corners who are capable or else a QB with a good head on his shoulders will repeatedly find the weak link.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Goober McTuber wrote:
You just can't repress the leg humper that lurks inside you, huh?
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Paul wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
You just can’t help making fun of dumbass KC fans, huh?
FTFY.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim