Nice job Tea Party hacks

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: Nice job Tea Party hacks

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Funny, I said the same thing after 9-11. You didn't believe me then.
No, I didn't for the simple reason that didn't happen. Who, exactly, was silenced? Chimpy was one of the most reviled figures in American history. No aspect of his administration was spared from withering criticism if not raw hatred.
The Patriot Act out front says you're full of shit.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Funny, I said the same thing after 9-11. You didn't believe me then.
No, I didn't for the simple reason that didn't happen. Who, exactly, was silenced? Chimpy was one of the most reviled figures in American history. No aspect of his administration was spared from withering criticism if not raw hatred.
The Patriot Act out front says you're full of shit.
Actually it says you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. But, hey, maybe I'm wrong. Why don't you go ahead and highlight the portions of the Patriot Act which silence political speech for me.

Oh, and why would so many democrats vote for a law which would prohibit them from criticizing the administration?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Onions
Elwood

Post by Onions »

Jsc810 wrote:Nervous? Not at all.
you oughta be nervous, jsc. you own a plantation mansion in a city full of poor african americans.

if i were you i would be real nervous. if i were you i would buy guns and plenty of them.

because guess what happens when 99 weeks of unemployment expire? when these alleged "losers" get tired of living with their parents or in shelters. or when they are kicked out of those domains. guess what happens then, jsc
"i sky scrape the heavens"
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Onions wrote:guess what happens then, jsc
mvscal orgasm?
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Mikey wrote:
Onions wrote:guess what happens then, jsc
mvscal orgasm?
More like a :pickle:
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:The class war will be the last war.
Till the next war.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valley ... hooter.php

A classmate of the man accused of shooting Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords this morning describes him as "left wing" and a "pot head" in a series of posts on Twitter this afternoon.

Caitie Parker did not immediately respond to our request for an interview, but her "tweets" in the hours after the shooting paint a picture of Jared Loughner as a substance-abusing loner who had met Giffords before the shooting. She says, Loughner described the congresswoman as "stupid and unintelligent."

We've confirmed that Parker and Loughner went to school together at Mountain View High School in Tucson and that both attended Pima Community College, so her claims of knowing Loughner seem to be legit.

Parker "tweets" that she and Loughner were in the band together and were friends until 2007 when he became "reclusive" after getting alcohol poisoning and dropping out of college.

She describes him as "quite liberal" and as a "political radical."

Below is a log of "tweets" posted by Parker beginning around the time of the shooting.

@antderosa it's loughner just checked my year book. less than 20 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa
@lakarune I haven't seen him since '07. Then, he was left wing. 25 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to lakarune
@noboa more left. I haven't seen him since '07 though. He became very reclusive. 27 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to noboa
@antderosa he had a lot of friends until he got alcohol poisoning in '06, & dropped out of school. Mainly loner very philosophical. 29 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa
@antderosa As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy. 33 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa
@antderosa he was a pot head & into rock like Hendrix,The Doors, Anti-Flag. I haven't seen him in person since '07 in a sign language class 35 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa
@antderosa He was a political radical & met Giffords once before in '07, asked her a question & he told me she was "stupid & unintelligent" 37 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa
@antderosa I can. That is him. 39 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa
@antderosa I went to high school, college, & was in a band with the gunman. This tragedy has just turned to horrific. 43 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa
Official I went to high school & college, & was in a band w/ the gunman. I can't even fathom this right now. about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
Saying Jared Laughner was the gunman. Really hoping that's not the same guy I went to HS with, really good friend. Freaking out right now!!! about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
antderosa Arizona law enforcement official: "A person in the crowd shot back at the gunman." about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

@antderosa He was a political radical & met Giffords once before in '07, asked her a question & he told me she was "stupid & unintelligent" 37 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to antderosa

Definitely a "lib" or whatever other label they've stolen.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

mvscal wrote:
Why are you so madly in love with your rapists?
Stockholm syndrome is what they call it I believe.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Knock it off guys. We're all Chiefs fans today :(
Categorical bullshit as usual!!

The "Chiefs" got crushed, humiliated and pyred (sans oil and wood) TWICE by the Raiders. How dare they presume to represent anything regarding the West when Tom Cable, their conqueror, stands proud and unbowed in America's massive unemployment line? What, you want to shoot him?
Before God was, I am
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Tom wrote:Definitely a "lib" or whatever other label they've stolen.
Can we expect Bri to change his thread title?

The guy was mentally ill and this event was not political in nature.

Just a sign o' the times that an incident like this stirs up SUCH animosity between "right" and "left."

Hardcore discord in place within America right about now.

Much more will come.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I vote Bri changes the title.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

I only say that with half my tongue in cheek.

I mean, I'm sure this guy was a "free thinker" not a "lock step" lib like B-Smack. I mean he was so far out there, I don't think he was "lock step" with any idealogy except his own. There's always a thin line between "free thinking" and "sociopath". This much is true, something governs each and every one of us - when it's our own delusions we're in trouble.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

MV just got the platinum "Rack for life" award for his work in this thread.

Well done.
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

trev wrote:I vote Bri changes the title.
........and that's why women's suffrage wasn't a slam dunk.

He chose to "call his shot" before the bodies got cold and came out looking like a monolithic douche regardless of being right or wrong. By doing that he rendered any real discourse about the tragedy useless in this thread. If it wasn't for the tone M-Bezzle set, this thread doesn't get 200+ replies over the weekend. The Deciders have probably jacked their dicks raw over the events here.

The title must stay.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tom In VA wrote:There's always a thin line between "free thinking" and "sociopath".
This kid isn't a sociopath. He's a psychopath.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:There's always a thin line between "free thinking" and "sociopath".
From M-W

Definition of SOCIOPATH
: a sociopathic individual : psychopath

Not too much difference.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tom In VA wrote:
mvscal wrote:
From M-W

Definition of SOCIOPATH
: a sociopathic individual : psychopath

Not too much difference.
There's a huge difference. The sociopath knows exactly what he's doing and just doesn't give a fuck. The psychopath is genuinely lost in space.

I read that this kid had alcohol poisoning in 2006 and wasn't the same after that. It's very possible that he has suffered some kind of brain damage as a result.
Onions
Elwood

Post by Onions »

see what alcohol can do. if only he had smoked weed that night how the world would have changed..
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal, I'll hand it to you. The other half of the hair you split, that is.

Onions - Well - the weed this "pot headed, leftist" smoked might have led to his delusions grandeur.
Onions
Elwood

Post by Onions »

Tom In VA wrote:mvscal, I'll hand it to you. The other half of the hair you split, that is.

Onions - Well - the weed this "pot headed, leftist" smoked might have led to his delusions grandeur.
then why don't his friends mention a monumental, life changing night gone awry while smoking weed? oh, that's because it is not poison like alcohol is. oh, that's because pot leads to pacifism while alcohol turns many into raging violent monsters
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Onions wrote:then why don't his friends mention a monumental, life changing night gone awry while smoking weed? oh, that's because it is not poison like alcohol is. oh, that's because pot leads to pacifism while alcohol turns many into raging violent monsters

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/rea ... om-hashish

:D
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

I don't have time to read this whole topic. But I think the issue here is gun control. Probably 90% of murders happen with the use of a gun. America is a sick and violent place. There is no excuse for a man with an obvious mental problem to be issued a gun. It's an outrage. Maybe you saw the interview with this man's former college professor. He said he was afraid to turn his back in class because of what he feared the guy might do. It was obvious he was very unstable and the professor even reported it but nothing was done.

We need more strict enforement of gun laws and probably some newer restrictions if mental patients are now being issued guns.

I have a miserable life and wish I were dead!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Tom In VA wrote:Definitely a "lib" or whatever other label they've stolen.
Three years ago? Maybe.

Today, with an intervening incident of alcohol poisoning? Who knows?

Besides, the political spectrum tends to run full circle. There isn't a ton of difference between the extreme left and the extreme right, particularly where violence is concerned. Tell me you knew.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

I vote that you buy two giant cucumbers and shove one down your throat and the other down your twat and STFU.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:Well, S_M maybe you can try explaining why you or anyone else should give a fuck about these assholes.
I quit caring when "hope and change" turned into "more of the same"

fuck all of them
get out, get out while there's still time
dingus
Jake

Post by dingus »

It's getting harder and harder to be just a run of the mill crazy fucker in this country. Some clown goes batshit, kills people, and it spawns days upon days of media and message board hand wringing.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:Definitely a "lib" or whatever other label they've stolen.
Three years ago? Maybe.

Today, with an intervening incident of alcohol poisoning? Who knows?

Besides, the political spectrum tends to run full circle. There isn't a ton of difference between the extreme left and the extreme right, particularly where violence is concerned. Tell me you knew.
Thought provoking. You get one of these.

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:Way to inspire mass shootings.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110108/us_ ... gresswoman
What's the difference between Loughner, John Patrick Bedell or even Joseph Stack? Is it because the face of this latest incident is that of a 9 year old girl which somehow makes this more tragic? Fucking nutcases like this will continue to pull shit like this, regardless of what political party has power and what pundits and/or talking heads are spewing on a daily basis.

Do people like yourself have nothing better to do-- like say find a fucking job- instead of trying to pin blame on some group or political side of the spectrum?

Christ. I hope Rothlisberger rapes you in your sleep with a football. On wait.. was that too violent?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:
I vote that you buy two giant cucumbers and shove one down your throat and the other down your twat and STFU.
In order for that to happen, trev would have to be hanging by her ankles. Thanks for the visual, asshole.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

trev wrote:I just saw a Chiefs fan holding up a dead raven.
Leftovers from his tailgate.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

We call 'em crows in these parts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

First of all, twenty-two years old is not a "kid," so let's lose that nonsense. And as for being influenced to his "assassination" by marijuana, this is absurd. The music in his video suggests a possible meth connection--and that combined with pot can of course lead to all sorts of hell.

As usual. Limpdick completely inverted everything and blamed the liberals, b;ah, blah... 8)
Before God was, I am
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

here's something else that explains a lot
As mentioned earlier, the unseemly eagerness of Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik to find people other than Jared Loughner to blame for Loughner's evil act could be explained in part by his own culpability. Tucson blog The Cholla Jumps reports that Dupnik knew from the beginning to pronounce Loughner's name Lockner because he was already familiar with the killer:

Jared Loughner has been making death threats by phone to many people in Pima County including staff of Pima Community College, radio personalities and local bloggers. When Pima County Sheriff's Office was informed, his deputies assured the victims that he was being well managed by the mental health system. It was also suggested that further pressing of charges would be unnecessary and probably cause more problems than it solved as Jared Loughner has a family member that works for Pima County. [His mother] Amy Loughner is a Natural Resource specialist for the Pima County Parks and Recreation. …
Every victim of his threats previously must also be wondering if this tragedy could have been prevented if they had been more aggressive in pursuing charges against Mr. Loughner. Perhaps with a felony conviction he would never have been able to lawfully buy the Glock 9mm Model 19 that he used to strike down the lives of six people and decimate 14 more.

This was not an act of politics. This was an act of a mentally disturbed young man hell bent on getting his 15 minutes of infamy. The Pima County Sheriff's Department was aware of his violent nature and they failed to act appropriately. This tragedy leads right back to Sherriff Dupnik and all the spin in the world is not going to change that fact.
Don't hold your breath waiting for this report to be confirmed by the "mainstream" media, since it doesn't implicate Sarah Palin.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

from the MoJo article
On Sunday, federal prosecutors charged 22-year-old Loughner with one count of attempting to assassinate a member of Congress, two counts of unlawfully killing a federal employee, and two counts of attempting to kill a federal employee.
Is there a lawful way to kill a federal employee, say, like if mv and Dins give a thumbs up?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

At least no one's playing the "Jew on Jew violence" card. And...I doubt the frenzied and freaked out media will play up this curious angle. Not that it's an angle. Or anything important. Carry on.
Before God was, I am
Onions
Elwood

Post by Onions »

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Fake. Just when you think libtards couldn't get any more pathetic or desperate.
Loughner registered to vote for the first time in 2006, said Chris Roads, Pima County's registrar of voters. He registered as an independent and last voted in the 2008 general election.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/a ... a3fb7.html
But don't take my word for it. Here's a link to the voter site. Go ahead and try to pull up that information without knowing his driver's license number or voter ID.

https://voter.azsos.gov/VoterView/RegistrantSearch.do
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:There's a huge difference. The sociopath knows exactly what he's doing and just doesn't give a fuck. The psychopath is genuinely lost in space.

I read that this kid had alcohol poisoning in 2006 and wasn't the same after that. It's very possible that he has suffered some kind of brain damage as a result.
Since you are in favor of what that "psychopath" did, what's your excuse?

My bet is fetal alcohol syndrome.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:There's a huge difference. The sociopath knows exactly what he's doing and just doesn't give a fuck. The psychopath is genuinely lost in space.

Since you are in favor of what that "psychopath" did, what's your excuse?

My bet is fetal alcohol syndrome.
He has no idea what he's talking about. A psychopath isn't necessarily a violent person, although they could be. Sociopaths and psychopaths are both considered antisocial personalities. I'll let him do a google search since I'm not being paid as T1B psych professor.....although I will say that mvscal might qualify as a psychopath.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Mace wrote:.....although I will say that mvscal might qualify as a psychopath.
Psychopath, or psychopatriot?

Hmmmm....
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.