Kevin Ellison Arrested :

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Kevin Ellison Arrested :

Post by .m2 »

Is there a "single LA toejam" that isn't on some sorta juice ???

Safety caught with 100 Vicodin Pills....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/2 ... 88433.html

Nice get Tardgers.

Cheaters U.
poptart wrote:Oakland is a shithole.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Re: Kevin Ellison Arrested :

Post by Van »

Shit, I have 100 Vicodin pills.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Van wrote:Shit, I have 100 Vicodin pills.

Pathetic.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Who gives a fuck? He was a 6th round pick. He can be flushed without a glance at any time.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Fuck, I was a sixth rounder too.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

What the fuck is your point? If Brady had been a junky with bad knees and a thin to nonexistent resume on the field, he could have been flushed without a second thought in his second year as well.

Don't tell me you actually believe that Ellison is hall of famer in waiting?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Van wrote:Shit, I have 100 Vicodin pills.
I have 90. Was the prescription I got for back pain but never took one. Maybe I can sell them to the Saints coaching staff.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal, the point is the same as always: Judging solely by what round a guy was drafted in, one cannot predict how worthless or productive a player will end up being. You've made this dimwitted error before, and you're still doing it.

Wake the fuck up, idiot. Great players come from the later rounds, and first-rounders flop. Both things happen every year, so shut up already. Just wait and see how they pan out.

Goddammit, when it comes to football, why are you always so stultifyingly stupid? It's fucking mindboggling.

Indy, yeah, I have a prescription for Vicodin too. I've had the same bottle for about two years, and during all that time I've probably taken ten, always for my worst migraines.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cushing, Ellison...

'Sup, Maualuga?

But just like the cars, houses, agents, and everything else, the SUC athletic department had NO IDEA what was going on when guys increased body mass 50% in 3 years, and thus should have no culpability under "institutional control" rules... since no one on SC's staff actually gave them the roids (that we know of anyway).
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Vicodin is a 'roid? I thought it was a painkiller that football players pop like PEZ candies.
Last edited by Van on Wed May 26, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Got me -- I was just trolling for the inevitable Van's-head-in-the-sand reply, which 'round these parts is comedy freaking GOLD.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:mvscal, the point is the same as always: Judging solely by what round a guy was drafted in, one cannot predict how worthless or productive a player will end up being.
That isn't the point, dumbfuck. The point is that the financial ramifications of axing a 6th round pick are negligible so if the team decides to cut bait they can do it without hesitation. The investment in the player is minimal.

Get it?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Oh, okay, now it's about the financial ramifications...none of which were mentioned in your initial post.

Gotcha.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

I thought the implication was clear.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:I thought the implication was clear.
I'm going to be borrowing this in the future. TIA.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Another drugged up, juiced up shitbird from USC?!? Who could have guessed?!?
Seahawks cut LenDale White, who faces a drug suspension
By Doug Farrar

Just a month after they exchanged fourth- and sixth-round draft picks with the Tennessee Titans for running back LenDale White(notes), the Seattle Seahawks have released the USC alum.

The Seahawks were thought to be interested in White's services for two reasons — new head coach Pete Carroll coached White at USC, and they lack a goal-line back or a bruising first-down back on the roster.

Despite the cast that White slimmed down to 220 pounds and was in the best shape of his football career, there were rumblings within the front office that White, who ran for 2,349 yards and 24 touchdowns in four seasons with the Titans, wasn't performing to the level expected by Carroll and general manager John Schneider. Schneider expressed the reason for the release like so: "It became apparent at this time that LenDale was not ready to be a member of the Seahawks. It just did not appear to be the right fit at this point in our program. We wish LenDale all the best with his future."

What we then learned, per Jason La Canfora of the NFL Network, was that White is facing a four-game suspension for a violation of the NFL's substance-abuse policy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... nfl,244458
R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

I guessed even those who get traded for sixth round picks can get flushed at any time as well.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

mvscal, do we know whether that was for PEDs or recreational drugs? I seem to recall White getting popped for pot at one point or another in his career. The idea of that dude being a pothead wouldn't be the least bit surprising.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

White lost 45 lbs in nothing flat and yet was in the worst shape of his NFL career?

Can you say "massive doses of diuretics"?

What an idiot.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

B, where did you get that he was in the worst shape of his career after he dropped the weight? The article said he was in the best shape of his career.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Van wrote:B, where did you get that he was in the worst shape of his career after he dropped the weight? The article said he was in the best shape of his career.
A source told FOXSports.com that the fourth-year running back was cut Friday by Seattle because his effort level “stood out like a sore thumb” compared to other players on the roster. White’s physical conditioning also was poor despite his having lost 45 pounds within the past year.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/lend ... cut-052810
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

You do realize that that someone can be in "poor" physical shape, yet still be in the best shape of their life...right? You and logic do not get along.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

B, your story link there is to an entirely different story. You might want to mention that when you're using it to contradict the first story.

In any case, no, he wasn't in the worst shape of his career. He may not have been in good enough shape, but he's certainly been in worse shape.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:mvscal, do we know whether that was for PEDs or recreational drugs?
If he was on performance enhancing drugs, he might want to see about getting his money back.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Maybe without any PEDs he'd be Nick?

.m2
I swear to god . . .

Post by .m2 »

Pssst..... the REAL reason the sctard was given his walking papers.

Tailback U.

Just reloads...

"He has a unique competitiveness about him that makes things happen with the ball in his hands," Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said about Forsett. "We are going to keep rolling with the process -- no judgments to be passed for a long time but we need to get the ball in his hands. He is a capable third-down guy as well so there is a lot he can do. Right now, I don't see any ceiling on how much he can play. It is going to depend on the mix of the guys. He is doing a great job."
http://sea.scout.com/2/973162.html

Lendale White
LenDale White on the way out

Posted by Danny O'Neil
The Seahawks are expected to cut LenDale White on Friday, and in fact a press release was posted on the Seattle Seahawks' Web site a little bit after noon stating White had been released.The release is no longer posted online, and in fact the content has been deleted, but you can see the headline that appeared via a screen grab of the Google search:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/s ... cation=rss

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Van wrote:B, your story link there is to an entirely different story. You might want to mention that when you're using it to contradict the first story.

In any case, no, he wasn't in the worst shape of his career. He may not have been in good enough shape, but he's certainly been in worse shape.
You mean during those periods when he wasn't being passed around between NFL teams like a case of the clap?

Sure he was. :meds:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sure he was...what?

The article said he was down to 220 lbs and in the best shape of his career, so how do you figure he was in the worst shape of his career?

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Van wrote:Sure he was...what?

The article said he was down to 220 lbs and in the best shape of his career, so how do you figure he was in the worst shape of his career?
I think it had to do with his old college coach cutting his ass before training camp due to poor effort and shitty conditioning. Has that ever happened to White before?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

The point is that it would've been even worse had he not dropped all those lbs. Whatever his condition was during camp, damn, what if he'd come in at 265 lbs, which is apparently where he was not too long ago.

I fucking loved his uncle's explanation for the weight loss. "LenDale said he stopped drinking tequila."

An NFL RB balloons to 265 lbs on tequila?

Way to have your priorities in place there, LenDale. That's just brilliant. Better still is to have an uncle who tells the media that you boozed your way out of the NFL.

"Thanks, Uncle Dumbass. While you were at it, couldn't you have also told them that I like little boys, and I wet my bed?"

R-Jack
Non Sequitur Legend

Post by R-Jack »

Van wrote: I like little boys, and I wet my bed?"
Some people can't hold their tequila.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:I fucking loved his uncle's explanation for the weight loss. "LenDale said he stopped drinking tequila."

At 64 calories per 1 oz shot, that would be a metric fuckload of tequila.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Musta been all those nachos chasers.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Van wrote:The point is that it would've been even worse had he not dropped all those lbs. Whatever his condition was during camp, damn, what if he'd come in at 265 lbs, which is apparently where he was not too long ago.
My guess is that White did a crash diet with lots of diuretics to achieve that 40 lbs weight loss. By definition, that is going to result in the loss of muscle as well as fat leading to a reduced level of fitness and an NFL drug suspension for using banned substances.
I fucking loved his uncle's explanation for the weight loss. "LenDale said he stopped drinking tequila."

Way to have your priorities in place there, LenDale. That's just brilliant. Better still is to have an uncle who tells the media that you boozed your way out of the NFL.

"Thanks, Uncle Dumbass. While you were at it, couldn't you have also told them that I like little boys, and I wet my bed?"
While cutting out the Patron from the diet is a good idea, there's no way White lost more than 10 lbs just from that. And 5 of those lbs would be water weight.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

B, the point isn't the factual accuracy of what the uncle said; it's the fact that dude said it at all...to the media.

:doh:

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Van wrote:B, the point isn't the factual accuracy of what the uncle said; it's the fact that dude said it at all...to the media.

:doh:
Who the fuck cares what his uncle said? I'm telling you that his obvious to anybody with a functioning cerebral cortex use of diuretics to lose weight on a crash diet made him LESS fit, not MORE fit.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dude, what the fuck is your problem? Who are you arguing with here? I say the uncle is an ass for throwing his nephew under the bus with talk of tequila benders, and you keep harping on diuretics!

No one cares!

:lol:

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Van wrote:Who are you arguing with here?
You and your contention that Lendale was not in the worst shape of his career.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

It wasn't my contention. It was the clearly stated "he was in the best shape of his career" contention in mvscal's link. My only point with you was that you refuted it without even stating why. After the fact, you provided a secondary link.

Even so, a 265 lb LenDale White who's fat and drunk is in worse shape than a sober, 220 lb LenDale White. Don't even bother arguing otherwise.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Van wrote:It wasn't my contention. It was the clearly stated "he was in the best shape of his career" contention in mvscal's link. My only point with you was that you refuted it without even stating why. After the fact, you provided a secondary link.

Even so, a 265 lb LenDale White who's fat and drunk is in worse shape than a sober, 220 lb LenDale White. Don't even bother arguing otherwise.
It depends. If White lost 5 lbs of fat, 5 lbs of water and 35 lbs of muscle, then he was in better football shape at 265 than at 220. But, if he lost 5 lbs of water, 5 lbs of muscle and 35 lbs of fat...

Well if that was the case he would still have a job.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown