Ben Rapelisberger at it again

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Re: Ben Rapelisberger at it again

Post by poptart »

Boris "boom boom" Becker nailed some skank in a restaurant broom closet.
That was not smart.

He ended up being taken to the financial cleaners.

Prolly best for famous people not to attempt to fuck in weird places.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

poptart wrote:Boris "boom boom" Becker nailed some skank in a restaurant broom closet.
That was not smart.

He ended up being taken to the financial cleaners.

He got taken to the financial cleaners because he KNOCKED HER UP, not because he slammed his meat missile inside some skank in a broom closet.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Good thing then that I'm not famous.

:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

poptart wrote:Prolly best for famous people not to attempt to fuck in weird places.
"That would be in the butt, Bob".
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

BSmack wrote:.. for some reason Ben was released by the cops after some questioning on the night of the incident. And the cops only got around to asking for a sample yesterday.
Hmm I wonder why indeed...
As it turns out, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger was palling around in Milledgeville, Georgia not only with two off-duty cops from Pennsylvania but also with an on-duty officer who would later investigating the charge of sexual assault.

According to the Milledgeville Union-Recorder, Sgt. Jerry Blash posed for photos with Roethlisberger earlier in the evening, both alone and with a group of other officers.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... complaint/
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Seems some details are starting to leak out, although none of it is substantiated. Ben like many other sports stars before him likes to get some strange, and any bar that has, or will make him a “VIP Lounge” is perfect. The word gets out, and these dumb broads flock like hens in a coup to the bar, where Ben’s entourage selects the prettiest to come on back to” meet and party” with the NFL QB. This particular college bar “VIP Lounge” has an unisex bathroom. I believe something happened in that room, perhaps oral sex. No one heard any screams from her going into that bathroom with Ben, so someone was willing to act out their fantasies in there until it probably got a little too kinky. Maybe she wasn’t into anal sex, who knows? But that’s when Ben should have stopped, instead allegedly, he forced her head down, bent her over, etc, etc, then she whacked her head and freaked out. Once again this is all unsubstantiated, but seems to make some sense. The Kobe situation was very similar; everything was good until Kobe forced that chick to have anal sex.

Now Ben has a high profile defense lawyer and his two bodyguards (both police officers) have their own lawyers. It’s just a matter of time before his lawyers and private investigators wage a campaign against his accuser. The best defense is offense, right? The fact that he denied the allegations at the onset, and now admits to sexual contact but she “fell' and hit her head doesn’t help his cause. Look at what VA did to Michael Vick, over dogs? This girl no matter how dumb, is a human being. It will be interesting to see how this unfolds. Right now I agree with Ucant, whether or not criminal chargers are filed, Ben will settle a civil law suit out of court, ala Kobe Bryant. Meanwhile the executioner, Roger Goodell, waits.......
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Got any links for that Joe? Or are you just streaming a bunch of talk radio guys?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

Yes I've heard a number of possible scenarios from numerous sports radio guys Bri. Friends near Pittsburgh have heard similar stories. None of which have been substantiated, but i find it some what credible because it points to both people being responsible to some degree. It will be interesting to see how this story unfolds.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

~bump~

...and when all was said and done, no charges were filed, no arrests were made, no convictions were handed down...nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Again.

"It's a cover up! And...ummm...he looks drunk in that pic from five years ago! Oh! And I read somewhere that some guy in a bar said he's a shitty tipper!"

Innocent until proven guilty, asshats. Definitely innocent until charges are at least filed. It's not even as if Ben is beating the rap. There is no rap, and there never has been.

I weep for our country. He's a bad, bad man! ~sniffle~ - trev

He's a fucking alcoholic rapist who should be lined up against a wall and shot in the dick and the larynx. You're just all kinds of record-breaking stupid. - mvscal

DAMN HIM AND HIS PATHOLOGICAL FRANCHISE TO HELL! THEY WIN AND WE DON'T! LORENZO NEAL WAS SOMEONE PARENTS COULD HOLD UP AS A REAL ROLE MODEL! GODDAMMIT! GAH!! - Joe in PB

Where's there's smoke there's fire. I smell smoke. Hang 'em. - Wags
Lowering her batting average to .800, trev wrote:Gold digger or rape victim? Make your calls now. Don't wimp out with the innocent until proven guilty mumbo gumbo. I'm calling rape victim. I just have a feeling about this one. I have about a 90% track record when it comes to intuition.
:lol: <------Me, at all of YOU!

:mrgreen:

Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

RACK Van!

:bode:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice Van.

Christ, what a fucking joke this turned out to be. The skank was so wasted she didn't even know what had happened and at first said that her and Ben didn't have sex. When they ran the rape kit, they found some sperm in her, but it was from some guy she hooked up with at least a day earlier because it was so degraded they couldn't even find any genetic markers. My guess, Ben backed off at the last minute and this chick was too fucking humiliated to deal with the rejection. Not that it is going to stop Goodell from dropping a 2 game suspension on Ben, but this is a fucking travesty, and I wouldn't blame Ben one bit for wanting out of Pittsburgh. Even if he is a douche, nobody deserves to have their character trashed the way Ben's has been on the word of this drunken trollop.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

If I'm Ben's attorney, I'm licking my chops at the idea of Goodell attempting to steal hundreds of thousands of dollars from my client over charges that never existed.

See you in court, Rog. You will lose.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Seriously doubt it, Van. The NFL is a private organization and they can run their operation how they see fit. Methinks the NFL can afford some decent lawyers as well.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Sudden Sam wrote:I'll bet he gets nailed.
Already happened.

-The Accuser
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:Goodell has to do something to Big Ben or charges of racism will be blaring all over the NFL.

Whether a suspension is warranted or not, I'll bet he gets nailed.
I like how Chad Ochoplayesforthebengals is offering his "unbiased" opinion that Ben should be suspended to prove that Goodell isn't a racist. Give me a fucking break. :meds:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sam, based on what? Ben has never been charged with a single misdeed, so what has he done to justify any punishment from Goodell? I don't know Ben's salary, but I'm guessing he's making upwards of ten million bucks a year. Divide that by sixteen.

Before Goodell can take hundreds of thousands of dollars from an individual, he'd better have a damn good legal reason for doing so. Because a drunken slut unsuccessfully cried "Assault!" is not sufficient grounds. If that's all it takes, christ, what's to stop any hotel-worker fan of the Giants from claiming Marion Barber assaulted her when the Pokes were in town to play New York last fall? Who cares if she's lying, as long as she accomplished her goal of getting Goodell to suspend the guy for a couple of games, including the tilt against her beloved Giants?

I'm not saying that's what this chick did in Ben's case, but it does set up an awfully slippery slope when punishments can be meted out even in the absence of any known wrongdoing. If Ben is guilty of no misdeeds, which is precisely the situation according to the known facts, then how can he be rightfully punished?

I don't see any way the NFL doesn't lose that case if Ben takes them to court over lost pay due to a "We gotta make an example of him so we won't look racist" suspension.

"Your Honor, my client is guilty of nothing more than going to a nightclub, where he was accompanied by off-duty policemen who will vouch that he did nothing wrong. In lieu of a lack of any charges having been filed against my client, there is no justifying the NFL's decision to withhold X amount of dollars from my client. We request that those payments be made according to the stipulations of my client's contract with his employer, the Pittsburgh Steelers, and we're asking for X amount of dollars for damages as a result of the NFL willfully and wrongly throwing my client under the bus in the court of public opinion."

"Commissioner Goodell, what say you to these charges?" asks the judge.

"Dude went to a bar. He got accused of assault. He should know bettter than to put himself in such situations. He's made the NFL look bad, and we will not stand for that, especially on the heels of other scandals with other players. Like Barney Fife, we need to nip this in the bud," says Goodell's attorney.

"Is there specific language in Mr. Roethlisberger's contract or anywhere in the league charter that forbids him from going to legal establishments in the Atlanta area during the offseason?" asks the judge.

"No, your Honor, there isn't, but—"

~the judge raps his gavel.~

"I find in favor of the plaintiff. Oh, and commissioner Goodell, you would be wise to attempt nothing of the sort ever again. This is a nation of laws, and the NFL is not above the law."

Oversimplified and silly? Of course. In the end, though, that is essentially how it will go down, should Ben decide to fight any suspensions that result from all this nonsense.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Van,

But Ben won't. How many people sue their employer and remain employed by said employer? I don't have the stats, but I's be willing to guess the number is between a LOW percentage and 0%. He can possibly lose a paycheck for a couple games or he can lose his paycheck for the rest of his career. Contracts in the NFL aren't guaranteed except for what is guaranteed which he has already received. Sue the NFL and risk being blackballed? He'd rather get his balls black pulling out of some 20 year old's turdcutter and call it a date...err day...
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

IndyFrisco wrote:Van,

But Ben won't. How many people sue their employer and remain employed by said employer?
That has nothing to do with Ben's situation. Most people fear losing their jobs. Ben's contract is so enormous and he's such a desirable commodity within his field that he harbors no such concerns. He can't be fired by the Steelers over successfully suing the league - to do so would only invite another successful lawsuit by Ben - nor do they wish to fire him.
I don't have the stats, but I's be willing to guess the number is between a LOW percentage and 0%.
And it still has no bearing whatsoever on Ben's specific situation.
He can possibly lose a paycheck for a couple games or he can lose his paycheck for the rest of his career.
There is no chance of that.
Contracts in the NFL aren't guaranteed except for what is guaranteed which he has already received. Sue the NFL and risk being blackballed?
There isn't a GM in the league who would blackball him for winning a slam-dunk lawsuit over a wrongful suspension by the league. Remember, it's not the Steelers who would be suspending him, it would be the NFL. Any GM in the NFL would be able to pick up the phone and call the Steelers' GM, who would vouch that Ben was a model Steeler. Dude never missed a workout or game due to drunkenness or partying. His only off-the-field transgression as a Steeler came when he crashed his motorcycle.

Indy, think about what you're saying. The NFL didn't blackball PacMan Jones or even Michael Vick. Ray Lewis is their poster boy. Then there's Latrell Sprewell and Ron Artest in the NBA, both of whom managed just fine in their careers despite committing much more egregious violations of league policy.

GMs around the NFL sure as fuck aren't going to blackball a two-time Super Bowl winning QB who's in the prime of his career, especially when he's never been charged with anything during the entire time he's been in the league.

It's all a moot point, because the Steelers would never fire him over this nonsense. They want him as their QB, and that isn't about to change.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Van, don't speak for me, you presumptuous twit.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

BSmack wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Goodell has to do something to Big Ben or charges of racism will be blaring all over the NFL.

Whether a suspension is warranted or not, I'll bet he gets nailed.
I like how Chad Ochoplayesforthebengals is offering his "unbiased" opinion that Ben should be suspended to prove that Goodell isn't a racist. Give me a fucking break. :meds:
Fuckin-A. Everybody knows Goodell's a racist fuck.

/s/

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

trev, sweetie, quoting you is letting you speak for yourself. It's not my fault you have an over-inflated perception of your on-base percentage!

:lol:

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...sup' dudes, just drivin by.... slammin thread though..

JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Nice job KCScott42. :meds:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Van wrote:Remember, it's not the Steelers who would be suspending him, it would be the NFL.
You sure about that? Props on saying this moron is innocent until proven guilty. It doesn't mean he's not a total douche and it doesn't mean his team will not suspend him. People are tiring of his act. Important people... like his fucking boss.

The point you've missed all along is that Roethlisberger keeps getting his punk ass in the news. Whether or not he keeps beating the rap becomes immaterial after a certain point in time. It's not good for business.
NFL commissioner Roger Goodell is reviewing the matter and Steelers president Art Rooney II said Thursday that the league and team probably won’t settle on any punishment until after next week’s draft.

“When we get to the point where we have agreed with the commissioner on what that action will be, that’s when it will be imposed,” Rooney said. “After imposing an appropriate level of discipline and outlining the steps we feel will be necessary to be successful as a player and a person, we intend to allow Ben the opportunity to prove to us he is the teammate and citizen we all believe he is capable of being.”

Rooney said the team is prepared to discipline Roethlisberger now, but will wait for the league’s decision. Roethlisberger told him that he will accept the punishment, Rooney said.

Sparked partly by the Roethlisberger incident, Goodell sent a memo last week to NFL owners, executives and head coaches emphasizing the importance of the league’s personal conduct policy. According to the memo, which was first reported by the New York Times, the absence of criminal charges is not enough to excuse poor behavior.

“Unfortunately, in recent weeks there have been several negative incidents,” the memo stated. “These incidents include subjects that we have previously identified as particularly troublesome, such as alcohol-related offenses, allegations of violence against women, and weapons offenses. … The policy makes clear that NFL and club personnel must do more than simply avoid criminal behavior. We must conduct ourselves in a way that is responsible, that promotes the values upon which the league is based, and is lawful.”

The Roethlisberger case has infuriated the Steelers.

“I have made it clear to Ben that his conduct in this incident did not live up to our standards,” Rooney said. “We have made it very clear to Ben that there will be consequence for his actions, and Ben has indicated to us he is willing to accept those consequences."
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I'd say the next time Ben gets himself into trouble will be the last with the Steelers.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I expect Pitt to unload R'berger and I won't be at all surprised if he ends up in Oakland.

Word is the 'duds were chasing McNubb.

Gump is Gump.
B. Grad tore a pec liftin' iron today - out for a lenghty amount of time.
C. Frye is under contract.
K. Boller was signed - WHOOOPIE!!

Slim.

J. Clausen at #8 - maybe?

Or add a vet.

B. Roth fits the bill.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

“I still said no, this is not OK, and he then had sex with me,” she wrote. “He said it was OK. He then left without saying anything.”
But she didn't scream bloody murder or try to defend herself by hitting and kicking at Ben???

OH, OK...... :meds:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

He then left without saying anything.
Why would he need to?

Does anything say, "I love you" more than a drape stain?
Louis Cyphre
Elwood

Post by Louis Cyphre »

"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul."
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

For Santonio Holmes its always 4:20.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...and in another major announcement...

Beef Jerky jettisons Big Ben :pickle: where will it end?

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Maybe he can replace that one with a deal from the makers of the "Morning After" pill. The "Roofies" people are probably on the phone with his agent as we speak.

In any case, I'd love to see him replace that crusty old Latin dude in those "The Most Interesting Man In World" Commercials. His pithy little one-liners about dating and club-etiquette would be priceless.

"When a girl says no...flash her your Super Bowl ring while reminding her that she's a helpless, drunk slut."

"I've always found that a simple menacing stare usually does the trick...when they're from my bodyguards."

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do...I prefer to rest my bottle atop the head of the skank who's blowing me."

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

"When a girl says no...flash her your Super Bowl ring while reminding her that she's a helpless, drunk slut."

...spewing over here boss!

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Bwah, rack Van.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:In any case, I'd love to see him replace that crusty old Latin dude in those "The Most Interesting Man In World" Commercials. His pithy little one-liners about dating and club-etiquette would be priceless.
The Dos Equis commercials, I presume.

I'd prefer the the line from the Hispanic dude in that casino movie whose name i forget...

"When you win, don't laugh too loud. When you lose, don't cry."

When the commish puts the hammer down on Rapistberger in a few days, I wonder who'll be crying.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

...and again. I'm sure it must all be a big conspiracy to slander Big Rapist's good name.
Party guest says Roethlisberger was drunk, groped her
Allegation surfaces during investigation

ATLANTA - The state of Georgia's monthlong investigation into a rape accusation leveled against Ben Roethlisberger uncovered an allegation by a second woman that the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback forced himself upon her.

The incident allegedly occurred during a party at Roethlisberger's house in central Georgia.

A young woman not interviewed by authorities claims the quarterback pulled his pants down and told her she could "do whatever she wants," according to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation report.

A week later, the woman attended another party thrown by Roethlisberger. She claims the 28-year-old quarterback was drunk and forced his hand up her skirt.

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... 14/4180361
I guess it must be pretty tough to put down the bottle and stop raping and molesting women.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Here is her statement.

mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Van wrote:Sam, based on what? Ben has never been charged with a single misdeed, so what has he done to justify any punishment from Goodell? I don't know Ben's salary, but I'm guessing he's making upwards of ten million bucks a year. Divide that by sixteen.

Before Goodell can take hundreds of thousands of dollars from an individual, he'd better have a damn good legal reason for doing so. Because a drunken slut unsuccessfully cried "Assault!" is not sufficient grounds.
You are a dumbfuck. Straight up. Do not pass "Go", do not collect $200, proceed directly to shitstained pissdribble.
The issue here is with respect to a pattern of behavior and bad judgments. You do not have to be convicted or even charged of a crime to be able to demonstrate that you've violated a personal conduct policy, and reflect poorly not only on themselves, but all of their teammates, every NFL player in the league, and everyone associated with the NFL. And that is what my concern is, and I have expressed that directly to Ben, obviously, and I will be making a decision as soon as I possibly can.

--The Commish

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpat ... z0lcDEyxZB
Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

So all you need to do to "demonstrate" that you've violated a personal conduct policy is be accused of something. You don't need to have actually done it, you merely need be accused of it.

Gotcha.

Oh, and I love this gem...
A week later, the woman attended another party thrown by Roethlisberger.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, she was certainly traumatized, wasn't she? So much so that only a week later she went back for more!

Fucking monkeys, the lot of ya.

:mrgreen:

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

- We went to the back where they (Roth & peeps) happened to be, and we continued to have casual conversation, he even made crude sexual remarks.

They left and then happened to run into Ben & peeps at another place.

- Ben asked us to go back to his "VIP" area in the back and we all went with him.

If the guy was a creep who made crude sexual remarks, why would you later go back to the VIP area with him?

Verrah dumb idea - I'm Marcus.

About a league suspension for Roth' -

No crime.
No charges.
No indictment.
Suspended - much loss of income.

mmmkay

How does that work?

We're headed onto a pretty slipperly slope.

I'm not a lawyer, but I would question whether that kind of a suspension would hold up under legal challenge.