Steve Alford meltdown

The Madness isn't confined to March here!

Moderators: the_ouskull, helmet, Shine

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Steve Alford meltdown

Post by Mace »

http://deadspin.com/5482109/

It will be interesting to see if New Mexico and/or the Mountain West imposes any sanctions over this outburst. And all this time Alford has tried to portray the image of a good Christian man by wearing a WWJD wrist band. I guess Jesus would have called that kid an asshole.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Steve Alford meltdown

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What a douche.

Guy I saw play in high school my first year in Elkhart plays for Alfraud. I'd love to hear his take. He committed to Iowa but went to NM when Alfraud left. I was skeptical at first but he's really played well out in ABQ and NM is a good team.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Re: Steve Alford meltdown

Post by Mace »

Yeah, Alford is a douche. My son is a sophomore at Iowa and one of his high school buddies went to New Mexico and had been asked to walk on for basketball but decided to be the basketball manager instead. This kid had been an Alford fan and actually wanted to play for him but, during his year as manager, decided that he was a prick, just as my son had told him for the past several years. Anyway, my son posts something on an Iowa message board about this kid finally realizing that Alford is a prick and Alford calls this kid on the phone and chews his ass out. Apparently Alford is still paranoid about all of the Iowa fans hating his arrogant fucking ass. One would think that he has more pressing problems than concerning himself with what some 19 year old kid in Iowa is posting on an Iowa message board, but I guess not. Weird.