Tiger Press Conference - In Play

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Tiger Press Conference - In Play

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:watching idiots brag about how much they overpay for their housing will never not be funny.

btw, 20 minutes to work, 45-50 if i ride my bike. i owe 49K on my house.

:bode: me.
How's your unemployment rate?
I believe it is a bit under 9% at the moment, which is slightly under the average. I 'spose DC has the lowest in the country since you fukks have been sucking the life out of the rest of the country since, well, the last 80 years or so. I suspect this will change fairly soon, once even DC realizes the well is dry.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You live in Wisconsin. That pretty much is Iowa. It's all Iowa.

-m2
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mace and Goober wrote:Hills, lakes, forests.
:meds:

-Dins

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

smackaholic wrote:I 'spose DC has the lowest in the country since you fukks have been sucking the life out of the rest of the country since, well, the last 80 years or so.
Technically, Screw sucks up life into a mop.
Arch Angel
Elwood

Post by Arch Angel »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
There is a difference.
Fair enough.

One is boring flat land with corn and fat chicks.
The other, boring flat land with cheese and fat chicks.
:lol:

Iowa chicks are fatter and nastier with hygiene issues. Wisconsin chicks are prettier, a bit on the heavier side and can at least carry a conversation.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

smackaholic wrote:I 'spose DC has the lowest in the country since you fukks have been sucking the life out of the rest of the country since, well, the last 80 years or so.
Sometimes he uses a mop.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mace wrote:Besides that, we've got a better football team.
No, you don't.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Goober McTuber wrote:
No, you don't.
Still in denial, Goobs? Check the score from last fall and get back to me. For that matter, check the head to head over the past decade. Using your rationale, I guess Iowa is better than Ohio State. :roll:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Goober McTuber wrote:
No, you don't.
Sorry I forgot the:

Sincerely,

schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

The Packers? Okay, I'll give you that one....but only because the Pack refuses to schedule the Hawkeyes.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Just wanted to remind you that Wisconsin has professional sports franchises. Iowa has a football team, a wrestling team and a fan base epitomized by theJON.

Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

Goober McTuber wrote:Just wanted to remind you that Wisconsin has professional sports franchises. Iowa has a football team, a wrestling team and a fan base epitomized by theJON.
I was fully aware that Wisconsin has professional teams and that Iowa does not, Goobs, and, yes, we've got a good football team and the best wrestling team in the country, but I would dispute that JON epitomizes the Iowa fan base....although you're probably not far off the mark. The same folks who praise Ferentz and Norm Parker right now were the ones calling for their heads a few short years ago. The same folks are now calling for Lickliter's head and are too stupid to realize that we've got a good basketball coach who simply needs a few years to get things moving in the right direction. There are a number of Iowa fans who I would describe as frontrunning bitches who know nothing of what they speak when it comes to athletics....and I would not include JON in that category.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

BSmack wrote:
Mikey wrote:In most of California 1200 sf would get you a small 2 br apartment.

Average detached home size is probably upwards of 2200. Around here more like 2800 - 3000.
Really? Here's now many single family homes under 1250 sq feet are for sale in Fallbrook.

http://www.trulia.com/for_sale/Fallbroo ... 1250_sqft/
So you found, what, 34 homes at 1250 sf and below. I compliment on your search engine capabilities.

Did you happen to notice that they're mostly grouped in a few parts of town, a lot of them are 1 or 2 bedrooms and mostly at least 40 years old? At least one of them's a trailer and one is basically a shack that somebody's selling as a SFH :meds: . And almost all are foreclosures.

If you knew anything about Fallbrook you might be able to draw some conclusions from this, but I won't bore you with local details.

A search in the same zip code for 2000 sf and above brings up 197 listings. About 1/2 of them are over 3000 sf.

http://www.trulia.com/for_sale/Fallbroo ... ce;a_sort/
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mace wrote:
Sometimes he uses a mop.

Both RACKable posts-btw-imo.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote: Hills, lakes, forests? If you think that all of Iowa is flat, then you've never been in southern Iowa.
Hmm... well I've been in southern Iowa many times, at least in the western part, and I don't recall much in the way of hilly terrain. Unless what you're referring to are river bluffs, which I suppose would seem not flat in comparison to the ginormous rivers you have bordering your flanks.

So I was curious and broke out the trusty ol' Rand McNally Atlas:

Iowa Highest Point: Osceola County, 1670 ft. which happens to be in the far northwestern quadrant of your hogfarm. It's not even any particular hill, but an entire fucking county they're referring to. That kinda' epitomizes how nondescript Iowa is.

Now before you go scrambling for your Atlas, Mace, let me save you the time and trouble of finding your bi-focals.

Missouri Highest point: Taum Sauk Mtn, 1772 ft. in the beautiful Ozarks.

And Goobs, save it. Yes, I looked and Wisconsin has some hill called Timmons which measues a mighty 1,951 ft. above sea level.

Of course Dins is giggling like an hysterical schoolgirl right about now so might I just add that Iowa and Wisconsin ragging on each other is akin to Missouri and Arkansas doing the same.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

War Wagon wrote:Of course Dins is giggling like an hysterical schoolgirl right about now
Well, that 1670 feet is a little more than was lost off the top of Mt St Helens 30 years ago.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

War Wagon wrote:
Mace wrote: Hills, lakes, forests? If you think that all of Iowa is flat, then you've never been in southern Iowa.
Hmm... well I've been in southern Iowa many times, at least in the western part, and I don't recall much in the way of hilly terrain. Unless what you're referring to are river bluffs, which I suppose would seem not flat in comparison to the ginormous rivers you have bordering your flanks.

So I was curious and broke out the trusty ol' Rand McNally Atlas:

Iowa Highest Point: Osceola County, 1670 ft. which happens to be in the far northwestern quadrant of your hogfarm. It's not even any particular hill, but an entire fucking county they're referring to. That kinda' epitomizes how nondescript Iowa is.

Now before you go scrambling for your Atlas, Mace, let me save you the time and trouble of finding your bi-focals.

Missouri Highest point: Taum Sauk Mtn, 1772 ft. in the beautiful Ozarks.

And Goobs, save it. Yes, I looked and Wisconsin has some hill called Timmons which measues a mighty 1,951 ft. above sea level.

Of course Dins is giggling like an hysterical schoolgirl right about now so might I just add that Iowa and Wisconsin ragging on each other is akin to Missouri and Arkansas doing the same.
I wasn't comparing southern Iowa with the Ozarks, Wisconsin, or Oregon, Wags, but was simply saying that not all of Iowa is flat. South central and southeastern Iowa resemble northern Missouri in terrain. As for Osceola County, it may be the highest point in Iowa, but the terrain is flat as your wife's chest. It's got something to do with that whole glacier thing that passed through Iowa when I was a young child.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

while we're on the subject of highest points, CT has an interesting fact in this regard. I think it is unique in the US, but, not sure.

It's highest "mountain" (thought I'd throw those quotes in there for ya, dins) is not it's highest point. bear mt is the highest peak as somewhere around 2000 ft, which apparently gives us bode over wisconsin, iowa and a handful of other states. It's highest point is actually on the slope of neighboring Mt frissell. who has the lowest high point? gotta be either florida or possibly delaware. i'm pretty sure the highest bit of land in florida is probably where they plowed some up for an overpass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mace wrote:...the terrain is flat as your wife's chest.
Hey now!

I thought you said you weren't at that trollstop in Lamoni.
Mace
Eternal Scobode

Post by Mace »

:lol:
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Arch Angel wrote: Wisconsin chicks are prettier, a bit on the heavier side and can at least carry a conversation.
" Twenty dollars for a blow job, or you can fuck me with out a condom for fifty dollars" is not a conversation. It is a business transaction.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:A search in the same zip code for 2000 sf and above brings up 197 listings. About 1/2 of them are over 3000 sf.
And this is what passes for a backyard in a 300k home in California?

319k for a 2400 sq ft home and this is a short sale?

http://www.trulia.com/property/30017120 ... k-CA-92028

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

smackaholic wrote: who has the lowest high point? gotta be either florida or possibly delaware. i'm pretty sure the highest bit of land in florida is probably where they plowed some up for an overpass.
I would have guessed Louisiana, what with New Orleans sitting below sea level. But actually it’s California. Death Valley sits 282 feet below sea level.

Google is your friend. Or at least a casual acquaintance.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:
smackaholic wrote: who has the lowest high point? gotta be either florida or possibly delaware. i'm pretty sure the highest bit of land in florida is probably where they plowed some up for an overpass.
I would have guessed Louisiana, what with New Orleans sitting below sea level. But actually it’s California. Death Valley sits 282 feet below sea level.

English is your friend, or maybe not.

And you needed Google to learn that Death Valley is the lowest point in the USA?

Really?

Florida has the "lowest high point," and I didn't need Google to know that either. I suppose Flyovers don't take nearly the interest in topography that us humans do.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

If Google ever takes a long time to load, that's because it's trying to track down Dinsdale.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:

English is your friend, or maybe not.
Dinsdale wrote:Hell, an expansion team from a state known for cousin-fucking and a disdian for education has one the Cup MUCH more recently than any of your pathetic teams... because none of the good players want to live in your shithole.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

a disdian for education has one the Cup MUCH more recently than any of your pathetic teams
EH-LIMINATED!

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:If Google ever takes a long time to load, that's because it's trying to track down Dinsdale.

Exactly. Dinsdale does not use Google. If Dinsdale happens to get something wrong, Google goes back and adjust their links accordingly.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

If you seem lost while on the way from point A to point B using your DinsDins device, you didn't know where the fuck you were going to begin with. DinsDins will show you the RIGHT way.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale is a man of many functions - one of them being a human toilet.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

oh my heavens.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

smackaholic wrote:who has the lowest high point?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

:shock:

WAGS?!

Wags!!

:applause:

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

and now we return you to your originally scheduled thread...

what exactly is this treatment tiger is getting?

seems to me there is one treatment for his ailment.

chop his fukking balls off!!!!

i am so fukking tired of this bullshit story. all the fukking psychoanalyzing.

he doesn't need "treatment".

he doesn't have an illness.

he's a fukking bazillionaire dude doing what most any dude would do, given the opportunity.

all tiger needs to do is get back on the fukking golf course. what he does to fix things with elin is between he and elin.

if he's smart he will realize that banging a nordic supermodel between cashing ginormous checks, really ain't a bad way to go through life.

if he's a bit less smart, he will tighten up his ho procurement process.

if he's a really dumb neeegah, he'll get back to banging everything in sight and hand out his cell number to them all.