It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: Fox News loses a viewer.

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Derron wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Derron wrote:Answer the questions I posed to you and we can then determine if your "business" is actually that, or your "self proclaimed" status as a "business" is valid.

Since your dictionary definition works for you in defining you business, save that it leaves out the payment of taxes and insurance, etc as qualifiers, then I will just redirect the government agencies to that definition when they wonder why I stopped paying my taxes.

I will be awaiting your reply on those questions.
Go ahead. Stop paying your taxes Derron. The net result would only improve the readability of this board.
You still did not answer the questions about your "business".
He was able to run an internet football team into financial ruin in less than five seasons if that counts for anything.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

SunCoastSooner wrote:He was able to run an internet football team into financial ruin in less than five seasons if that counts for anything.
I thought it was 6 seasons.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

88 wrote:I'm guessing MSNBC has lost a viewer.
I'm guessing neither channel lost a viewer. It has been quite amusing watching the wingnuts on both the right and the left contorting themselves in a sad and not particularly convincing effort to try to pin this guy on the other side. This guy said nothing that I haven't heard here and on other blogs right and left.

What are you pussies so afraid of? This is barely even the tip of the iceberg, but it is the future, so you had best buckle up. If you think you are a free man living in a free country, you are a fucking moron. We are nothing but cattle to be milked and bled dry to sustain the bloated, unresponsive bureaucracy that exists at every level of government.

Mr. Stack blew his and decided he wasn't going to fucking take it anymore. Too bad he was only able to kill two government flunkies. Hopefully, the next individual to snap will be more successful.

Our republic is stone motherfucking dead.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Ron Paul's next "money bomb" is going to be a few dollars shorter.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Martyred wrote:Ron Paul's next "money bomb" is going to be a few dollars shorter.
I think you mean one bounced check shorter. Hey it's the thought that counts, right?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

mvscal wrote: We are nothing but cattle to be milked and bled dry to sustain the bloated, unresponsive bureaucracy that exists at every level of government.
Actually, that was a popular refrain after Stalin died, introduced under Khrushchev. 'The New Class', the bureaucrats, they're to blame. It's a cop out - but christ, is it hard to argue your way out of :oops:
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote:
mvscal wrote:Too bad he was only able to kill two government flunkies. Hopefully, the next individual to snap will be more successful.
Go fuck yourself.
Scared? You should be. Lawyers are part of the problem and, well, I think we all know what the solution is:

Wakey, wakey...
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Why does it seem that Austin, Texas is "kook ground-zero"?
Why don’t you just STFU.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

He was just doing his part to "Keep Austin Weird."
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Um, maybe cuz Austin is, well, liberal...where such shit is overlooked so you can stake your claim of tolerance? Kinda like college campuses accepting and tolerating behavior that in the real world draws the attn of law enforcement or otherwise leaves you unemployed.

BTW, I thought Portland was trying to keep it weird?? I don't think has shit on Portland in that respect...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You are fucking retarded.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Rogue bittermen slamming birds into the sides of buildings to off a couple random IRS workers isn't gonna git'er done, mvscal.

Not sure why you would applaud that stupidity.

Now shooting lawyers might be some change I can believe in, though. :wink:

The only way to force change in Washington is for a mass tax revolt to be organized and carried out.
"You're gonna piss away our money and basically ROB us, fuck you, we ain't playin' anymore."

And a lot of the sheeple will say, "Oh HELL yes! I'm IN.

uhh ...
But you go first."

There'll be a whole slew of politicians painting themselves as fiscal conservatives/reformists this summer and fall.
And the sheeple will fall for their bullsheet and elect a whole new crop of numbnuts into office, who will then proceed to jam the dildo up just a little bit further north for good ol' Mr. Citizen.
There will be a handful of TRUE reformists, such as Peter Schiff, who will come in, but the overall effect won't be much.
It'll be business as usual.

And come '12, the repugnicants will have totally hijacked the tea party movement, and slapped a Sarah Palin (or some other ridiculous sell-out) up as a nominee.
Goobers like Dioqueen and JMak will get with that program, and there are too many of these m0rons, because they're still incapable of thinking for themself.

And as it stands now, a 3rd party candidate just has a HELL of a time gaining any traction in a prez election.

A full blown tax revolt is the only way.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So...not one of you has a take on the...incident in Austin?

None dares to say what each is thinking?

WAKEY WAKE!!! 8)

"I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are."
Before God was, I am
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

JMak wrote: BTW, I thought Portland was trying to keep it weird?? I don't think has shit on Portland in that respect...
"Keep Portland Weird" is stupidity perpetrated by transplants.

I'm one of the 50 Natives, and like all of us, Portland isn't "weird" -- when I visit other cities... THEY'RE weird.

The next person I see with the moronic "Keep Portland Weird" bumper sticker is getting punched in the face.

I'm about tired of the wannabe "weird" transplants tarding up my town. The best part is when some noob starts trying to explain Portland culture and history to me... always a treat.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote: The best part is when anyone starts trying to explain anything to me... always a treat.
Not a big fan of FTFY but what the hay. Low hanging fruit and such.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote:Low hanging fruit
I'll take "Things TVO eats when in an orchard for $1000, Alex."
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:I'm about tired of the wannabe "weird" transplants tarding up my town. The best part is when some noob starts trying to explain Portland culture and history to me... always a treat.
Explaining anything to you must be like climbing Mt. Rumplewife in a winter storm without a GPS beacon.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Dinsdale wrote:
What is Dinsdale's nut sack slapping Moving Sale in the cheeks while being skull fucked ? (again)
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote: I'm guessing neither channel lost a viewer. It has been quite amusing watching the wingnuts on both the right and the left contorting themselves in a sad and not particularly convincing effort to try to pin this guy on the other side. This guy said nothing that I haven't heard here and on other blogs right and left.

What are you pussies so afraid of? This is barely even the tip of the iceberg, but it is the future, so you had best buckle up. If you think you are a free man living in a free country, you are a fucking moron. We are nothing but cattle to be milked and bled dry to sustain the bloated, unresponsive bureaucracy that exists at every level of government.

Mr. Stack blew his and decided he wasn't going to fucking take it anymore. Too bad he was only able to kill two government flunkies. Hopefully, the next individual to snap will be more successful.

Our republic is stone motherfucking dead.
I respect your study of history. "Our republic is stone motherfucking dead" ? With your knowledge of history and of state and federal response to folks who have had their fill and chose to respond with violence do you really believe that ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Tom In VA wrote: I respect your study of history. "Our republic is stone motherfucking dead" ? With your knowledge of history and of state and federal response to folks who have had their fill and chose to respond with violence do you really believe that ?
There's already been one (violent) American revolution...and over a lot less, may I add.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Martyred wrote: There's already been one (violent) American revolution...and over a lot less, may I add.
Why of course you may add. You'd be correct, there have been others - in varying degrees of violence. The most violent of course being the Civil War.

Through it all the the republic stood firm and true to it's limitations according to the Const ....

Wait a minute, something's wrong here.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Tom In VA wrote: With your knowledge of history and of state and federal response to folks who have had their fill and chose to respond with violence do you really believe that ?
Yes, of course. The process has begun and the result is inevitable. Government can only take so much from people before they begin to lash out violently and our government is now going to have to take much more from We the People in order to feed and perpetuate itself. The folly of Chimpy's hundred billion dollar deficits is being dwarfed by the insanity of Ojiggaboo's trillion dollar deficits. Who is going to pay for it all? Corporations? They don't pay taxes. The consumers of their goods and services do...ie us. The rich? That won't even begin to put a dent in the debt. Who is going to buy our increasingly worthless T bills and what do you think is going to happen when that bubble bursts?

The more government takes, the less people have to lose. This creates an extremely volatile and dangerous social dynamic and one which has been repeated throughout history many times. We are not exceptional in that regard. It can happen here and it will happen here. Feel free to reexamine the French Revolution and contemplate our future.

Wakey, wakey...
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

poptart wrote:Rogue bittermen slamming birds into the sides of buildings to off a couple random IRS workers isn't gonna git'er done, mvscal.

You've got to start somewhere, right? No doubt there will be more effective strikes as this thing plays itself out.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

mvscal wrote:
Tom In VA wrote: With your knowledge of history and of state and federal response to folks who have had their fill and chose to respond with violence do you really believe that ?
Yes, of course. The process has begun and the result is inevitable. Government can only take so much from people before they begin to lash out violently and our government is now going to have to take much more from We the People in order to feed and perpetuate itself. The folly of Chimpy's hundred billion dollar deficits is being dwarfed by the insanity of Ojiggaboo's trillion dollar deficits. Who is going to pay for it all? Corporations? They don't pay taxes. The consumers of their goods and services do...ie us. The rich? That won't even begin to put a dent in the debt. Who is going to buy our increasingly worthless T bills and what do you think is going to happen when that bubble bursts?

The more government takes, the less people have to lose. This creates an extremely volatile and dangerous social dynamic and one which has been repeated throughout history many times. We are not exceptional in that regard. It can happen here and it will happen here. Feel free to reexamine the French Revolution and contemplate our future.

Wakey, wakey...
All very intriguing stuff I've read and watched from Alex Jones of Prison Planet, Infowars fame. His "Fall of the Republic" video is very sobering.

Thanks for the heads up.
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Dinsdale wrote:
RACK x 2!
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Dinsdale wrote:Keep Portland Weird" is stupidity perpetrated by transplants.

I'm one of the 50 Natives, and like all of us, Portland isn't "weird" -- when I visit other cities... THEY'RE weird.

The next person I see with the moronic "Keep Portland Weird" bumper sticker is getting punched in the face.

I'm about tired of the wannabe "weird" transplants tarding up my town. The best part is when some noob starts trying to explain Portland culture and history to me... always a treat.
I've seen the bumper stickers and the newspaper articles...pretty fucking stupid! But the place is weird. This whole green living, dread-lock, "no worries" bullshit kinda makes my stomach turn. I saw my share of fuck ups in Detroit, but Portland takes the cake. WTF is wrong with some ppl out here?
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

JMak,

What is the answer, then?

I want America to be safe, first...and economically independent second. The one with the 'most money when you die' philosophy is now anathema. Being rich is not a bad thing, but it shouldn't be the ONLY thing. If you live long enough, you understand that giving is MUCH more rewarding than taking. Unfortunately, most rich people make their money on the backs and sweat of poor people. I doesn't need to be that way. I am NOT a communist, but unrestrained capitolism is MUCH worse than communism ever was.

We all die. That is is the biggest paradigm and truth. If a person doesn't care what happens after you die, well........that person should never be placed in power at any level. Because if nothing happens after we die.......why should anyone care what they do while they are alive? Morality is for people that believe in life now and after. If there is no after.....then who gives a crap.............and the person that beleives that should NEVER EVER be in a position of power.

Work hard, love hard, be at peace with others, and yourself.......not such a bad philosophy I think. The one with the most toys at death does NOT win.

Simplistic, maybe, but better than anger and hatred and greed.
What were we just talking about?
JMak
I merely noted

Post by JMak »

Rog, the answer is simple and we've known the answer since at least 1776...unfortunately, there are too many people who still insist on stealing the labor of others and using government to interfere in the lives of others.

Part-time state legislatures and abolishing most of the fed govt would be a good start!
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

JMak wrote:
Part-time state legislatures
Yeah..that has worked out well here in Oregon... :doh: :doh: :doh:
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Jsc810 wrote:
mvscal wrote:
poptart wrote:Rogue bittermen slamming birds into the sides of buildings to off a couple random IRS workers isn't gonna git'er done, mvscal.

You've got to start somewhere, right? No doubt there will be more effective strikes as this thing plays itself out.
Fuck you again, and every time you seem to celebrate Americans getting killed by terrorists.

You fucking suck. Take some time to think.

Yeah, I don't see what makes this guy any different than a swarthy Muslim crashing a plane into a different gubmint building. Execpt that he was prolly shouting FUCK YOU instead of Allahu Akhbar when he went in.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

they aer similar in that they are both batshit crazy, but, there is a big difference. Swarthy muzzie dude ultimately wants to either convert you or lop your fekkin' dome off. from the sounds of it, crazy kamikaze dude just wanted uncle sugar to stop bleeding him fukking dry.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

The major difference between this guy and the Muslim is that this guy actually gave a shit about our politicians taking a giant shit on the Constitution of the United States. He wasn't motivated by the delusion of eternity surrounded by 70 virgins.

What he did was against the law. Why he did it, is understood. Same as why the Muzzies do what they do, they'd just like Western Civ to fuck off and leave them alone.

When we finally understand that the Ivy League indoctrinated "leaders" we keep being forced to elect are of the same mental capacity as Prof. Bishop, maybe we'll learn.

I don't think we'll have a choice. The inmates ARE running the assylum and have been for quite some time.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Tom In VA wrote:What he did was against the law. Why he did it, is understood. Same as why the Muzzies do what they do, they'd just like Western Civ to fuck off and leave them alone.
uhhhh, not quite, tom. the muzies did not get to be one of, if not the largest religion on the planet by wishing others would fuck off anf leave them be.

they did it by conquering infidels.

if you think anything diferent, you're a dumbass.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

smackaholic wrote: if you think anything diferent, you're a dumbass.
Am not.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mikey wrote: Yeah, I don't see what makes this guy any different than a swarthy Muslim crashing a plane into a different gubmint building.

I'll tell you the difference, because you obviously missed it.

This guy's heart was full of despair, whereas the jihadi's action was purposeful and righteous.

One guy had lost his faith in God. The other guy didn't. Bet you can't can't guess which is which.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Tom In VA wrote:He wasn't motivated by the delusion of eternity surrounded by 70 virgins.

What he did was against the law. Why he did it, is understood. Same as why the Muzzies do what they do, they'd just like Western Civ to fuck off and leave them alone.

If you think jihadis blow themselves up for imaginary virgins or because they disdain modernity, you are a bigger idiot than I thought.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Martyred wrote: If you think jihadis blow themselves up for imaginary virgins or because they disdain modernity, you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

Ummm no.

Yes many of the actual "grunts" in the Jihadist movement actually ARE motivated by their eternal reward and legacy of being a "martyr" . The 70 virgin thing is just a crass way of saying that.

Further, who said "Western Civ" = modernity ? I didn't. They don't particularly care ... "for our freedoms". :lol:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Tom In VA wrote: Yes many of the actual "grunts" in the Jihadist movement actually ARE motivated by their eternal reward and legacy of being a "martyr" . The 70 virgin thing is just a crass way of saying that.

I would say the total number of jihadis with "Virgins! Here I come!" on their minds moments before detonation is a number approaching zero.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Tom In VA wrote:
Further, who said "Western Civ" = modernity ? I didn't.
It's implied.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Martyred wrote:
Tom In VA wrote: Yes many of the actual "grunts" in the Jihadist movement actually ARE motivated by their eternal reward and legacy of being a "martyr" . The 70 virgin thing is just a crass way of saying that.

I would say the total number of jihadis with "Virgins! Here I come!" on their minds moments before detonation is a number approaching zero.
Well you're an insider to the movement dude, all I get to read is their propaganda.