Go suck some more Leftist cock.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Re: Hate to say I told you so...

Post by Diogenes »

R-Jack wrote:Give mvscal the keys to this forum again.

Who else are tards going to cry about while I'm out shitcanning posts?

By all means, bring back the suck.

The pussy can't get over any other way than deleting posts, you're about to turn this forum into a ghost town.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

This post was made by mvscal who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
Rack.

ImageImage
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Your return has been less than climactic.

I guess crying in your beer for a week or two has reduced you to a level of mediocrity from which it appears you are unlikely to recover.

You have become the Jenna Jameson of this board.

Step it up or hang it up.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Just clicked on LV's link in her sig.

What a charming little board. :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:

A board which exists apparently, to talk about another board?

Damn, some folks really do need to log the fukk off for a while, anyhoo.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

R-Jack wrote:Tell ya what. I'll only delete your funny posts. Deal?
Just have one little glitch in the software fixed, and all will be golden.
You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list.

It's bad enough they make the whiniest takeless twats mods of some shit forum or another here. But not being able to get their inane blather off of my screen sucks.

ImageImage
Dan Jones
The Alliance

Post by Dan Jones »

Diogenes wrote:
We have just begun to unleash hell on you people. Fuck you, fuck your software.
Terry in Crapchester is a fool.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

R-Jack wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
R-Jack wrote:Tell ya what. I'll only delete your funny posts. Deal?
You cannot add administrators and moderators to your foes list.

It's bad enough they make the whiniest takeless twats mods of some shit forum or another here. But not being able to get their inane blather off of my screen sucks.
I was so looking forward to your next post...
That's a one way street. But if the only way you can 'get over' is by deleting posts, than just mvscal away.

ImageImage
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Post by Samurai Gangbang »

mvscal wrote:Well, actually I don't. You asked for it...you got it. Hope you enjoyed all the "funnay."

Good job.

:meds:

apparently your administration here resembled Hitler and Stalin, so you stroking your own shriveled up nads while casting stones is a little laughable.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well, no, SG here is where we'll have to disagree.

I mean all praise and :bode: be unto you and I know you'll wear me out with the SMACK\SPAM Combo.

But mvscal did in fact see this coming. He did in fact warn us. He did in fact do his best to put his finger in the dyke - no pun intended - but the Tsunami of BODE that Katy and Lillian were riding was too much. He did his best and should be RACKED for the effort

No, they fully intended on this and as you said .... :bode:
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Tom In VA wrote:Well, no, SG here is where we'll have to disagree.

I mean all praise and :bode: be unto you and I know you'll wear me out with the SMACK\SPAM Combo.

But mvscal did in fact see this coming. He did in fact warn us. He did in fact do his best to put his finger in the dyke - no pun intended - but the Tsunami of BODE that Katy and Lillian were riding was too much. He did his best and should be RACKED for the effort

I don't think so. They just like to stir things up. the destruction came about due to the reaction. This same shit happened at .net. None of this happened. We all rode the wave, then they got banned somehow, I don't know why.

.net, still the same as it was.

The regulars here are the ones who fucked up. And why the hell was mvscal made admin? :lol: I mean, that is fucking hilarious!

I know I'm hated here, but I've been an mod then admin at .net since the beginning. Nobody really knew/knows. That's because admins aren't supposed to make themselves felt by getting power hungry.

as far as mvscal warning you... yeah, because HE couldn't handle it at .net.

You smack them, they smack back, you keep going... you can't give up and melt! KC Scott melted.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Let's just chalk it up to differences in frames of reference. Not being a regular at .NET I'm not familar with their drama.

mvscal apparently was/is so he must of seen what went down. Perhaps that is why he was so extra vigilant when he was mod.

Nope, just chillin here. Don't hate anyone. You implicate the board "regulars". Bro, most of us just chill, work, and squabble amongst ourselves. To my knowledge - keep in mind I'm like 2nd - 3rd tier if that - there's no real cross board trolling or flaming going on. If there is, it's a small minority of the hip cat club to which I'm not privy to their meetings and such.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Tom In VA wrote:Well, no, SG here is where we'll have to disagree.

I was just stirring the pot.... :oops:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Tom In VA wrote:If there is, it's a small minority of the hip cat club to which I'm not privy to their meetings and such.
Who fuckin' told you about the hip cat club?
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mr T wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:If there is, it's a small minority of the hip cat club to which I'm not privy to their meetings and such.
Who fuckin' told you about the hip cat club?
One of their flyers for the 2007 Spring BarBQ fell out of the trash. That's why I get to post here, clean the floor, clean the toilets - some of you fuckers need to learn to flush - take out trash etc..
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

mvscal wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Katy wrote:But come on...when are you going to get over hating Lillian and give her a chance to post?
I thought I just answered that. I will never give that fucktard a chance to post because every single time anybody is stupid enough to do it she fouls that board with her psychotic, shit troll spamming nightmare of tedious personal obessions.

She is a kudzu vine of suck and I'm not going to let it take root here.
Translation:
Lillian Vernon on Jan 11 wrote:O.K., maybe he can be somewhat humorous at times, but he is a bit of a one trick pony who gets away with it as long as he is not challenged to an extended substantive debate. My experience with him is he ignores all your valid points and picks out a single sentence in your argument and runs with it insted of addressing your entire argument.

mvscal and me are about 95% identical politically, but the times we have disagreed and had an extended debate, he was exposed as fallable, which is why he did his best to keep me off this board. His Murtha-loving betrayal of our men regarding the bogus "Haditha massacre" being the most glaring example of his occasional stupidity.
Don't kid yourselves. That's why he didn't want me here. Go look at the SCOTUS thread and you will see that I again destroyed his image as the king of debate in my first political debate here. We usually agree on most things, but when he steps out of line, I am always more than happy to reveal it and THAT'S why he did not want me at a board where he is blindly worshipped.

My banning at .net was yet another instance of me being caught up in a drama I was not involved in that resulted in the second group banning of Katy, Spray, Barflie and myself. I was NOT EVEN HOME when the drama that led to that occurred. It's funny that every time one of these major drama scenarios occur, I'm not even involved, yet somehow get blamed anyway. See Stucknut. They are still melting about Lillian Vernon and I have not posted there in close to a year. I had minimal involvement in any of the drama that transpired over there, in fact, the only reason I was there was basically as a mercenary, because an admin asked me to go after a couple people who were pissing him off.

Another good example would be getting blamed for the AP pic. As usual, I am minding my own business posting on threads at .net and Chyna posts the AP pic under a troll. Mvscal posts it over here and next thing I know, AP is melting all over the place blamng me somehow just because I was smacking him about it at .net. I never fails. I am just minding my own business, next thing I know, I am swept up in some drama I had nothing whatsoever to do with. At least War Wagon was insightful enough to see this. I was posting here for hours having no idea about what was going on in chat that led to Otis removing the board and I kept posting until late yesterday since the board was never gone for me in the first place.

I am never at the heart of any drama on these boards, all I do is play word smack with people on threads. Granted, my words tend to melt people down worse than any poster ever, but I can't help the fact that I have the natural ability to firmly plant myself in domes without even trying. KC Scott was always PM'ing me insisting I "Fly Under The Radar," yet I seem to be incapable of that. Why would anyone want to? What fun would it be to be as irrelevant as Toddowen?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

It's over Lil.

You won. Now if you continue to pursue it, you're kind of being "stalkerish" like you claim AP and KC Scott are.

You're simply not wanted around here - wherever "here" ends up. The game was played, you played it very well and it looks like :bode: is just in your genes.

Have fun with the "brotherhood" and the other forums you enjoy. Enjoyed our conversation, your musical taste, many of your takes, you take great photos, but in the end ... you reek of sociopathy.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

It's not over for me until I can no longer access this board.

In fact, had I not received a call from Katy today, I would have no idea this board was on its way out again.

Your post just confirms everything I just said in my previous post.

What don't you understand about the fact that I had NOTHING to do with any of this?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Tom In VA wrote: You won.
Nobody wins in a fucked up he said/she said scenario like this and this was and is as fucked up as it gets.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

before you leave, can we get a shot of them titties. por favor?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Lillian Vernon wrote: What don't you understand about the fact that I had NOTHING to do with any of this?
I understand the ultimate consequences are due to poor decisions made by KC Scott. I don't "blame" you.

But the way I understand this story is that he got trolled into REACTING that way. You know, trolled, make people "melt". That's at the root of many of the games people play on these boards. The final "meltage" and poor decision did involve you.

As to why I congratulate you and acknowledge the "bode", is because SG did so here and at .NET. So I assumed you and Katy embarked on a mission to stir the shit.

But it was the nature of the "shit stirring" that mvscal warned us about. At this point, all indications are that he was correct.

Personally, I think it would have been better for everyone involved if you and Katy intended on stirring the soup - instead of the shit. But you gals got :bode:
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Just gotta love the way LV views everything she does as some grand victory, and every predictable reaction to her loathsome behavior as 'melting'. If she posts, she's won. If she refutes anything someone says, she's proven her superiority over them.

Never mind the fact that she gets her ass soundly kicked, nearly every time. She thinks she won, and since someone responded to her - the same as they respond to anyone else - it automatically proves that she made them 'melt'.

Witness her myopic self-glossing, with the stupid nic she's given herself over at her dirtbag circlejerk board.

Other than maybe Dins, who's probably only kidding most of the time, I have never seen a person brag about themselves and their effect on a board the way LV does. The thing is, Dins has actually earned the right. Over the years, he's posted some funny shit. LV? All she can offer as proof of her epicness is that she gets banned everywhere she goes. She doesn't see that as an indicator that she needs to grow up, which is how most people would view such a pathetic track record. Nope, habitually getting punted to the curb is her favored Badge Of Honor.

Shitting in the middle of the room doesn't make someone a good debater, or a good poster. It simply makes people want them gone, along with their mess. That's all LV ever seems to do. She shits in every room she enters, then she somehow manages to take pride in people wretching at her stench.
Last edited by Van on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

If Scott melted and over-reacted, then that's on him, not LV.

Until i hear his side of the story, I will refrain from making any judgement or placing any blame. But the fact he's yet to explain his role in what happened is incriminating evidence in and of itself.

Same goes for Otis.

I will agree that perhaps LV and even Katy to some extent contributed to the meltage, but I hardly hold them responsible for crashing the board.

An admin must needs have some very thick skin.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Yes, it involved me peripherally, but how was I supposed to know he was going to melt that hard? And I wasn't even really trolling in the strict sense of the word. Lk pick DID tell me she fucked KC Scott. And honestly, think about it.... Why would he melt as hard as he did if it was not true?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Gotta love that these people actually believe KC Scott seriously threatened them with showing pics of LV to the St. Louis PD. That's the basis for their claim that he's a 'stalker' and he 'melted'.

Nevermind the fact that he was very likely just trolling them right back with that nonsense. They took it and ran with it, hook, line and sinker. They went whining to TPTB.

They got trolled, and they melted. :lol:

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Lillian Vernon wrote:Lk pick DID tell me she fucked KC Scott. And honestly, think about it.... Why would he melt as hard as he did if it was not true?
I have no idea, maybe because just the mere accusation was enough to send him over the edge. I find it hard to believe that Scott got down and smelly with Lana Kay, but not out of the realm of possibility.

Jeez, just the accusation alone was enough to send Jhawk packing. What would be really funny is if they double teamed her.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Van wrote:Just gotta love the way LV views everything she does as some grand victory
LV started out as an anonymous proxy troll NOBODY including Katy knew was me, in fact, I used to go after her with it too, becuase we were still adversaries back then when I first created LV. Melting people down is her schtick, and I'm going to have to say she is damn good at it. I dunno what nic you are talking about at TTP, but my main nic was Red Rover over at .net and I have it there too, although I rarely post with it there. Red Rover is primarily a political debate poster, which is the real me. That was all I did online was debate politics in political forums before I was recruited here by my brother. LV is a troll which has only become intertwined with my real identity because I refuse to register as RR at T1B. I refuse to register as RR at Mag 7 either, I just cannot bring myself to be a serious member of anywhere but .net. If I'm banned there forever, fine, but I am a .netter and make an occasional appearance at TTP, that's it.

The vast majority of posts over there at TTP are NOT me or my trolls. There are at least twenty people who post there and it is designed to be an uncensored clearinghouse for smack not allowed on other boards. Consider it a no-holds barred roast board.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Gotta' reset this thread here, one of the funniest evah.

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewto ... 11&t=12407
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

LV, if you have any last words post them now.
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

mvscal wrote:
Lillian Vernon wrote:It's not over for me until I can no longer access this board.
You won't have long to wait.

~tick, tock~
Yea, no shit, T1B is in the process of being rerouted to FAG7. I knew it probably before anyone else here did because I was on the phone with Katy when she was doing it. I wanted it to go back to TTP, but she does that she wants. I had no say so in any of this, but I will adapt to whatever occurs. All I know is I am even less enthusiastic about posting at Fag 7 than I was here. I had to be talked into even posting here as LV.

I can't get too excited about posting at a board where the first time I ever saw it, there was a PET thread with some faggot shaving his balls. MP and me went in and shit all over them one night and got banned and that was the end of that place for me.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Bye, you horrendous cunt.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:I will agree that perhaps LV and even Katy to some extent contributed to the meltage, but I hardly hold them responsible for crashing the board.
:lol:

If only you had any idea. Just sit in the back seat and keep your mouth shut.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

If I never have to hear even one more mention of 'inside info' phone calls between LV, Perk and Katy, along with all the self-important 'in the know' garbage LV is always bandying about, christ, that'll be a blessed day.

LV is like Mississippi St or Auburn in the SEC, the way she lives to gag on Perk and Katy cock as some sort of reflected glory. Jesus, she is one loathsome name-dropper.

I don't even want to think about the crap over which they obsess: mods, bans, who owns 'keys', who should be an Admin, how they should and shouldn't run things, who's PM-ing who, whose personal info is being threatened, whose nic ought not to appear in red letters, etc. I have no need to know any of that shit.

Just fucking post, you regrettable cunt, and try not to suck so badly at it. Is that too much to ask? Nobody gives a Perk Mini Splooge fuck about any of these backroom intrigues. In terms of the T1B board, all that matters is what appears on the page you're currently reading.

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Lillian Vernon wrote:My banning at .net was yet another instance of me being caught up in a drama I was not involved in

I'm not even involved, yet somehow get blamed anyway.

I am minding my own business

I am just minding my own business, next thing I know, I am swept up in some drama I had nothing whatsoever to do with.

I am never at the heart of any drama on these boards

Never your fault.

Just as when you spammed the NFL Forum with a dozen shit-troll posts in the middle of the night.

Bye.

SG's sick sis was run.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Screw_Michigan wrote:It's no coincidence that any board LV and Katy affiliate with eventually goes down. When two of the most mentally unstable people on the face of the earth put their minds together, bad things happen.
.net is still there. we just don't take these things so seriously.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Van wrote:If I never have to hear even one more mention of 'inside info' phone calls between LV, Perk and Katy, along with all the self-important 'in the know' garbage LV is always bandying about, christ, that'll be a blessed day.

LV is like Mississippi St or Auburn in the SEC, the way she lives to gag on Perk and Katy cock as some sort of reflected glory. Jesus, she is one loathsome name-dropper.

I don't even want to think about the crap over which they obsess: mods, bans, who owns 'keys', who should be an Admin, how they should and shouldn't run things, who's PM-ing who, whose personal info is being threatened, whose nic ought not to appear in red letters, etc. I have no need to know any of that shit.

Just fucking post, you regrettable cunt, and try not to suck so badly at it. Is that too much to ask? Nobody gives a Perk Mini Splooge fuck about any of these backroom intrigues. In terms of the T1B board, all that matters is what appears on the page you're currently reading.
You're sure putting a hell of a lot of effort into this drama you care nothing about. :P
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Samurai Gangbang wrote:.net is still there.
That's because Katy's boyfriend doesn't have the keys to your domain, otherwise, no, you wouldn't be. :lol:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Perk gets laid once in like 10 years (?) (or is it just the prospect of getting laid), and look what happens.

I hope he's not in any position with any real responsibility.
Samurai Gangbang
Elwood

Ladies, the claim was that Katy & Red Rover destroy each board they frequent. .net is still running and has been from BEFORE Katy & RR showed up.

Therefore, the conclusion is that they are unable to destroy a board. Boards are destroyed when people have meltdowns.

The only people who melted at .net were Gramps Cobra, Shrubber (naturally, when ISN'T he melting?) and Roach.

Otherwise, it's all been peachy. Russ got sick of some shit and did some bannings. Perhaps you people should have realized what the power structure here was before you melted.

If an owner is tight with somebody who is getting under you skin that much, I suggest going somewhere else, or playing it cool like Fonzie.

Some people here had neither the intelligence or the willpower to do so.

And those are just the facts, sorry.
Last edited by Samurai Gangbang on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

How the hell does Katy come to have demands that must be met lest she hold the board hostage, anyway? Nothing that ever went on here was even any of her business, besides chatting, cheerleading for LV and blowing Perk. Simply by eating dick, Katy somehow became a made man?

That's fuggen awesome. Pikkkle, if Arch ever becomes an Admin here, there's hope for you yet!