Saints - Cards in game

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

KC Scott

Saints - Cards in game

Post by KC Scott »

Saints looking much better than I thought they would - just manhandling the Cards at the end of the half. Warner got laid out on the INT - wouldn't be surprised to th AZ try and return the Favor on Brees
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Re: Saints - Cards in game

Post by Diogenes »

Toddowen wrote:Looks like Warner's coming back.
Your're still an idiot.

The problem isn't going to be getting the offense back in sync, it's matching up in the secondary minus DRC and Rolle.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Don't worry about it. Saints are a "fraud" team, remember? Still plenty of time to lose.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote:Wow. Saints obviously got their shit back together. Nobody's gonna touch them if they keep it up like this....

Consider who they're playing. The Saints defense has been surprisingly good, especially considering the first 7 they gave up were on the first play of the game. But the Fraudinals have given up 90 points (so far) in the last two games. 70 points in two consecutive halves of play (1st half today and 2nd half last week). I'm thinking right now Boise State would hang 3 or 4 TDs on them.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote:Fraudinals
heh
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Props to the Saints.

Like I said when everyone was talking about what a loss Boldin being out was, the big problem was in the secondary with Rolle being out and DRC playing hurt (and then going out in the first half). It showed last week and it kicked their ass today. On the positive, Greg Toler looks like has potential. They were better this season then they were last season. And they'll be better next season.

The Cards will be back. Deal with it.
Good luck to the Saints next Sunday.

ImageImage
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

WHO DAT!

Great game by the Saints. Reggie Bush was playing like Kim Kardashian's pussy was on the line.

Here's hoping the Cowboys come back to town for some payback.
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

TenTallBen wrote:
They will, and they will gangrape them just like they did in December. You'll be up against a team that played actual teams this year, that stops the run, that relentlessly runs with power, and has the best quarterback in football. LOL at you Saint fans who roll over a tired Cards team with no defense and think you can even be on the same field as America's Team. :lol:
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
TenTallBen wrote:
They will, and they will gangrape them just like they did in December. You'll be up against a team that played actual teams this year, that stops the run, that relentlessly runs with power, and has the best quarterback in football. LOL at you Saint fans who roll over a tired Cards team with no defense and think you can even be on the same field as America's Team. :lol:
The Saints didn't have half of their d as well as Shockey healthy for that game. I think this time it will be different. You need to get by Favre first before you start your shit.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:and has the best quarterback in football.
:shock:

Motherfucker, Romo won't even be the best QB on the field in THAT game tomorrow....my advice to you sir is to back FAR away from the bong. Fuck, I can name 5 QBs better than Romo... :meds:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff »

Paul wrote: Fuck, I can name 5 QBs better than Romo... :meds:
And all five will be watching Romo hoist the Lombardi Award this year. Nobody makes more plays than Romo, nobody senses pressure, hits open receivers, looks like he going to get sacked and twists away and creates room to run and launches the ball downfield to wide open targets better than Romo. Collinsworth was talking about it a couple weeks back during a game and he is knowledgable about a quarterback coming of age. Tomorrow, watch the magic he creates BY HIMSELF.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Yer a Fuckin Jerkoff wrote:
Paul wrote: Fuck, I can name 5 QBs better than Romo... :meds:
And all five will be watching Romo hoist the Lombardi Award this year.
Do you jerk off to pictures of this tool?

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott wrote:Warner got laid out on the INT
WOAH!!

He sure did.

It was a legit shot.

Classic case of a guy not having his head on a swivel.

I LOLed at it a few times as I rolled the replay, but mainly because I knew it made Dio's already raisin-sized balls shrink even more.

*POP*
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

poptart wrote:
Scott wrote:Warner got laid out on the INT

He sure did.

It was a legit shot.

Classic case of a guy not having his head on a swivel.

I LOLed at it a few times as I rolled the replay, but mainly because I knew it made Dio's already raisin-sized balls shrink even more.

Another fucking moron. As I said at the time...

ImageImage