This is sort of how it is......

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Re: This is sort of how it is......

Post by SunCoastSooner »

:meds:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote::meds:
:lol:

Btw - did you know we stole this guy from you?: http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/ba ... &mid=&rid=
You didn't steal him from us first of all...

Probably had more to do with this guy... http://hskansas.scout.com/a.z?s=390&p=9 ... %26fhn%3d1

Hmmmm, a guy who is only eligible for two years and can't keep a scholarship because he is too busy stealing teammates lap tops or a four year kid who is the top dual threat QB in the nation and #3 overall coming out of HS. I can understand Allbarn not having such an issue but we're Oklahoma. :lol:
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Jsc810 wrote::popcorn:
One can only wonder what tops the resident tards popcorn.

Runner for the board bitch. How's that feel? :lol:
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Most of these SEC athletes couldn't even spell SEC.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Papa Willie wrote:Yet they just keep winning it all. Funny how that works.
True. Just goes to show that football does not require intelligence, integrity or class. Or at least college football does not.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Yeah that SEC really dominated Texas with a freshman QB making his first start. Is that why Saban ran in that last score at 45 sec so those who failed to watch or may forget the details ina few years can look back and see how Bama just destroyed such an inferior opponent. What a douche poster from a douche conference, sucking the cock of a douche coach who won't even be there in 3 years. Fuck the SEC.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

SunCoastSooner wrote:...a four year kid who is the top dual threat QB in the nation and #3 overall coming out of HS.
i was going to say rivals is better since they have devin gardner listed as the nation's top dual-threat qb, but i checked scout (who has DG one spot behind your guy) and noticed they've given him five stars, whereas rivals only gave him four. i'm soooooooooo conflicted.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p= ... id=3717412
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

M Club wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:...a four year kid who is the top dual threat QB in the nation and #3 overall coming out of HS.
i was going to say rivals is better since they have devin gardner listed as the nation's top dual-threat qb, but i checked scout (who has DG one spot behind your guy) and noticed they've given him five stars, whereas rivals only gave him four. i'm soooooooooo conflicted.

I'd take either of them for four years, with a sophomore starting next season, over a kid who is coming in as a Junior and has a history of Grand Larceny. :popcorn:
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

SCS - No doubt AU is BADLY in need of a QB immediately, but why did OU offer him a scholarship if he's the villianous evildoer you describe?
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
M Club wrote:

I'd take either of them for four years, with a sophomore starting next season, over a kid who is coming in as a Junior and has a history of Grand Larceny. :popcorn:
I actually like this guy best

http://rivals.yahoo.com/missouri/footba ... klin-83134

i can see him getting time or possibly sharing the QB duties next year. Got an arm and can run when needed.

Think he's a little underrated, where as i thought Both gabberts are overrated.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Sudden Sam wrote: This kid says he plans on competing with McElroy and McCarron next year, as soon as he gets on campus.
omggivehimasixthstarthen. you act as if he had a set of nice tits.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Carson wrote:SCS - No doubt AU is BADLY in need of a QB immediately, but why did OU offer him a scholarship if he's the villianous evildoer you describe?
Depth because of what happened last season. He knew if he chose OU he would likely never see the field. Coming in behind a returning starter who is only a sophomore, a redshirt freshman four star, and another five star freshman coming in. Or he could go to a school that is so depleted of offensive talent that he would likely see the field immediately for his final two seasons.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Again with the SEC is greatest crap.

When your respective team is playing an opponent your conference isn't going to help. You people cheer for each other like a bunch of inbred hillbillys.

I'd put Texas up against any school in any conference.
Name the SEC school that has more money?
Name the SEC school that has more prestige?
Name the SEC school that has better facilities?
Name the SEC school that is in a better location than Austin Texas?

Just to let you know how good it is at Texas, our DC just turned down a 3x raise to be the head coach at Tennessee in order to remain as the HCIW at Texas. IOW, he would rather be an assistant at Texas then head coach at Tennessee.

Here is a list of SEC teams who would get their asses kicked by Texas last year. LSU, Arkansas, Ol Miss, Miss state, allbarn, Georgia, USC, Tennessee, UK, and Vandy.

Here is the list of SEC schools that might beat Texas (but I doubt it). Florida.

Here is the list of SEC schools that are better than Texas last year. Alabama

I think that pretty much sums up the SEC.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Vito Corleone wrote:Again with the SEC is greatest crap.

When your respective team is playing an opponent your conference isn't going to help. You people cheer for each other like a bunch of inbred hillbillys.

I'd put Texas up against any school in any conference.
Name the SEC school that has more money?
Name the SEC school that has more prestige?
Name the SEC school that has better facilities?
Name the SEC school that is in a better location than Austin Texas?

Just to let you know how good it is at Texas, our DC just turned down a 3x raise to be the head coach at Tennessee in order to remain as the HCIW at Texas. IOW, he would rather be an assistant at Texas then head coach at Tennessee.

Here is a list of SEC teams who would get their asses kicked by Texas last year. LSU, Arkansas, Ol Miss, Miss state, allbarn, Georgia, USC, Tennessee, UK, and Vandy.

Here is the list of SEC schools that might beat Texas (but I doubt it). Florida.

Here is the list of SEC schools that are better than Texas last year. Alabama

I think that pretty much sums up the SEC.
STFU.... Alabama whooped your ass. PEAOS.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Austin Bill vs. the SEC honks. who says dreams don't come true? :lol: :meds:
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

You SEC guys are funny. Yes Alabama won. Yes they were probably a better team. But anyone who watched that game can't honestly say they were so much better or they kicked ass. Even SI went BSSECH by saying "Dynasty". No one will ever know what the result would have been had Colt played. And you fuckers keep saying Saban was keeping it conservative. Shit they ran the same offense all night. I guess there is no way in hell maybe the Texas defense had anything to do with it. It's is almost like I don't mind that they won, but the bullshit spewed everywhere after they won is getting a bit much. :hfal: :hfal: :hfal:
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Hard to argue with the numbers...Texas had their chance, period. OU had theirs the year before. OSU had theirs. etc... I don't like to talk about conference's (sup ACC) but SEC has had their day in the sun over the last decade...no doubt about it.
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Sudden Sam wrote:
M Club wrote: :lol:
Nah. Read an interview with him a week or so ago. Pretty confident dude.

I'm perfectly content with McElroy and McCarron. We had one backup transfer to Jax State (Thomas Darrah) and it looks like Star Jackson sees the writing on the wall and is headed elsewhere as well.
i hope you're content with McElroy. my point is who gives a fuck about some freshman douche so CONFIDENT that he says he plans to come in competing for the starting job. what recruit ever says he isn't? "uh, i just want to redshirt, and maybe a few years down the road i'll be good enough to play a little."
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Vito=bitch,

The SEC has the last 4 crystal balls.

Toodles,
MA
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Killian wrote:Vito=bitch,

Toodles,
MA
You referring to me as bitch is hilarious coming from a fan of the ultimate modern bitch team.

What would you know about football, the last time your school was worth a shit, I was still in high school. And i graduated in 87. So why don't you take your shitty takes and store it with you shitty team.

Riddle me this puss, before the SEC went on this little run, who was the last non-SEC school to win the title?
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Vito Corleone wrote:

Toodles,
MA
You referring to me as bitch is hilarious coming from a fan of the ultimate modern bitch team.

What would you know about football, the last time your school was worth a shit, I was still in high school. And i graduated in 87. So why don't you take your shitty takes and store it with you shitty team.

Riddle me this puss, before the SEC went on this little run, who was the last non-SEC school to win the title?
You're doing nothing to help your "=bitch" case, Vito=bitch.

Let's recap your post:

-Your team has to be good for you to know anything about football. Well, I guess you were one of the dumbest mother fuckers for most of the '90's, weren't you?
Vito=bitch wrote:What would you know about football, the last time your school was worth a shit, I was still in high school. And i graduated in 87. So why don't you take your shitty takes and store it with you shitty team.
If you graduated in 1987, the last football season would have been 1986. ND was 5-6. In 1987, Tim Brown won the Heisman. In 1988, ND won the national championship. By the way, both of these occured after you graduated high school.

-You want to know who the last non-SEC was to win the NC.

Of course this was Texas. And then the SEC rattled off 4 in a row. Tell me, when was the last time the Big 12 won 4 straight NC's?

Do you want to play some more? Or do you want to keep coughing up splinters?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Killian wrote:
Vito Corleone wrote:

Toodles,
MA

Let's recap your post:

-Your team has to be good for you to know anything about football. Well, I guess you were one of the dumbest mother fuckers for most of the '90's, weren't you?
Vito=bitch wrote:What would you know about football, the last time your school was worth a shit, I was still in high school. And i graduated in 87. So why don't you take your shitty takes and store it with you shitty team.
If you graduated in 1987, the last football season would have been 1986. ND was 5-6. In 1987, Tim Brown won the Heisman. In 1988, ND won the national championship. By the way, both of these occured after you graduated high school.

Of course this was Texas. And then the SEC rattled off 4 in a row. Tell me, when was the last time the Big 12 won 4 straight NC's?

Teams that are currently in the Big 12 did win five titles in seven years from 1969 to 1975.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Killian wrote:
Vito Corleone wrote:

Toodles,
MA

Let's recap your post:

You know killian, I still trying to figure out why your even in this conversation, shouldn't this be between fans of schools that actually win something? I mean your team is neither in a conference (so you really know nothing of conference pride) or worth a shit (thus you know nothing about relevance when it comes to college football). Call me when notre dame is good enough to even consider capitalizing their name. Far as I'm concerned you need to go and sit back at the kids table and let the grown-ups talk, you and your shitty team don't even belong in any conversation involving BTPCF

Who really gives a shit what the SEC has won outside of this year? In 2010 there was one SEC team that was good enough to beat my team. There might be a second in Florida. Outside of that all I see is a bunch of retards touting how great their conf is but none of them could beat my team. So I'm not impressed. Over the next two to three years Texas will be back in the MNC race, as will USC, OSU, and probably blOwU. None of those teams are in the SEC and any one of them could beat any team from the SEC on any given year.

Back to 2009. This whole year I saw 2 good SEC teams, Florida and Alabama, the rest were as shitty and all the shitty schools in every other conference. So if fans from 10 shitty teams want to chant SEC SEC SEC, forgive me if I laugh but that's like fans of Taco Tech and Iowa state talking shit to TCU fans because Texas was in the Championship game over the frogs.

Oh, and killian, congrats on your irish success in the late 80's, very impressive team you had those 22 years ago. I remember how great that TE you had was, I think his name was brown? And receiver, Ishmail, he was really fast. I also remember you had a pretty good QB, but it's been so long I can't remember his name either.
Killian

Post by Killian »

vito=bitch wrote: You know killian, I still trying to figure out why your even in this conversation, shouldn't this be between fans of schools that actually win something? I mean your team is neither in a conference (so you really know nothing of conference pride) or worth a shit (thus you know nothing about relevance when it comes to college football). Call me when notre dame is good enough to even consider capitalizing their name. Far as I'm concerned you need to go and sit back at the kids table and let the grown-ups talk, you and your shitty team don't even belong in any conversation involving BTPCF
Oh vito=bitch, you do love your =bitch status, I'll give you that. You are following the "How to be a Bitch" handbook to a tee. What chapter is "changing the argument because you've gotten plungered" fall in?

Let's remember your little comment about me "really know(ing) nothing of conference pride", it will be important later. And speaking of relevance, you do realize there are other teams outside of Texas, right? I didn't think so. The UT football team stopped buying toilet paper because they knew your tongue was closer and provided them with that ever so fresh feeling when they were done.

vito=bitch wrote:Who really gives a shit what the SEC has won outside of this year? In 2010 there was one SEC team that was good enough to beat my team. There might be a second in Florida. Outside of that all I see is a bunch of retards touting how great their conf is but none of them could beat my team. So I'm not impressed. Over the next two to three years Texas will be back in the MNC race, as will USC, OSU, and probably blOwU. None of those teams are in the SEC and any one of them could beat any team from the SEC on any given year.
Fine, I won't give a shit what the SEC won outside of this year. Is this you giving up the argument that UT was the last non SEC team to win the NC, 5 seasons ago? And we'll never know if an SEC team could beat Texas because you both have the same shitty scheduling practices. You might as well be an SEC team.

And those teams you mentioned, the ones that could beat "any team from the SEC on any given year"? Let's look at them:

OSU - Lost their last two games against the SEC in the NC game, UF and LSU
OU - Lost to UF in the NC game
UT - Lost to Alabama in the NC game
USC - They beat the SEC the last time they played, but it is very premature to say they will be in the NC hunt with The Kid as their head coach.

Great point, sport. It really holds water.
vito=bitch wrote:Back to 2009. This whole year I saw 2 good SEC teams, Florida and Alabama, the rest were as shitty and all the shitty schools in every other conference. So if fans from 10 shitty teams want to chant SEC SEC SEC, forgive me if I laugh
Wait, isn't that just conference pride? Supporting your conferences teams when they are doing well? Just remember, this was a self inflicted wound beause you brought this up, not me.

vito=bitch wrote:but that's like fans of Taco Tech and Iowa state talking shit to TCU fans because Texas was in the Championship game over the frogs.
How are those apples and oranges when you compare them? Fans from the conference who won the NC seem to be proud that one of their brothers is the champion. If a Big 12 fan argued that to a TCU fan, that would be stupid. The Big 12 lost the NC game so they have nothing to brag about.
vito=bitch wrote:Oh, and killian, congrats on your irish success in the late 80's, very impressive team you had those 22 years ago. I remember how great that TE you had was, I think his name was brown? And receiver, Ishmail, he was really fast. I also remember you had a pretty good QB, but it's been so long I can't remember his name either.
Yeah, it was Tony Rice. Kinda the same way people years from know will struggle to remember UT's QB's name. You know, the one that won a NC but didn't win the Heisman and cried about it? At least Rice didn't cry.

I'm glad UT won the NC in 2005. I mean, they had never won one with black players, and it had been 35 years since UT had won a NC. ND hasn't gone that long. Maybe they won't win one in the next 13 years and they can match UT's streak of futility. By the by, who was the team responsible for denying UT back to back NC's? How did UT do the last two times they played ND?

And don't sell ND short! They had success in the 90's, as well. They were 84-35-2 compared to UT's 74-44-2.

Run along, =bitch. Just remember that the college football world didn't stop between Darryl Royal and Mack Brown.
Last edited by Killian on Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
Vito Corleone wrote:You know killian, I still trying to figure out why your even in this conversation, shouldn't this be between fans of schools that actually win something? I mean your team is neither in a conference (so you really know nothing of conference pride) or worth a shit (thus you know nothing about relevance when it comes to college football). Call me when notre dame is good enough to even consider capitalizing their name. Far as I'm concerned you need to go and sit back at the kids table and let the grown-ups talk, you and your shitty team don't even belong in any conversation involving BTPCF

Who really gives a shit what the SEC has won outside of this year? In 2010 there was one SEC team that was good enough to beat my team. There might be a second in Florida. Outside of that all I see is a bunch of retards touting how great their conf is but none of them could beat my team. So I'm not impressed. Over the next two to three years Texas will be back in the MNC race, as will USC, OSU, and probably blOwU. None of those teams are in the SEC and any one of them could beat any team from the SEC on any given year.

Back to 2009. This whole year I saw 2 good SEC teams, Florida and Alabama, the rest were as shitty and all the shitty schools in every other conference. So if fans from 10 shitty teams want to chant SEC SEC SEC, forgive me if I laugh but that's like fans of Taco Tech and Iowa state talking shit to TCU fans because Texas was in the Championship game over the frogs.

Oh, and killian, congrats on your irish success in the late 80's, very impressive team you had those 22 years ago. I remember how great that TE you had was, I think his name was brown? And receiver, Ishmail, he was really fast. I also remember you had a pretty good QB, but it's been so long I can't remember his name either.

I knew you trying to act cool was a troll job.

Point is, ass-spit - Auburn played Alabama MUCH better than UT did. In fact - several other SEC teams played Alabama better than UT did.

It's okay. Go back to crying like a puppy. :D

Pssssss Allbarn nearly lost to Northwestern in OT... good idea to STFU about now.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:

And Northwestern beat two damned good teams in Iowa and Wisconsin. Now didn't that sound just about as fuck dumb as what you said?
Did you refer to Wisconsin as good? And a Stanziless Iowa.... bwahahahahahahahahaha. You don't even really watch college football do ya?
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:

And Northwestern beat two damned good teams in Iowa and Wisconsin. Now didn't that sound just about as fuck dumb as what you said?
Did you refer to Wisconsin as good? And a Stanziless Iowa.... bwahahahahahahahahaha. You don't even really watch college football do ya?

Both certainly did better than Oklahoma. Sorry.

See - this is where it gets you. You live in SEC country. Your team is B12. The B12 was the SEC's bitch ONCE again this year.

http://www.teamrankings.com/college-foo ... ng-by-conf

You end up a distant FIFTH. Texas goes in, gets beat by an SEC team, and OU lost to Texas, hence not making OU look very good. This is the only way I can figure of why you hate the SEC so much. Your OU blinders reveal your B12BSHomerisms quite nicely, but you knew that, didn't you? Btw - the Big 10 was a much better conference than the Suck 12 was this year. :D
And nowhere on this board can you cite where I stated Oklahoma was a good team... we were an amazing defense with a pathetic offense. BTW according to our records against other BCS teams and in the bowls both were better than the SEC overall. The Big 12 was also 2-0 versus Big 10 teams in the bowls... BTW the Big 12 was 4-1 against the Big 10 this season for a conference that was supposedly so much better than us.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Papa Willie wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
And nowhere on this board can you cite where I stated Oklahoma was a good team... we were an amazing defense with a pathetic offense. BTW according to our records against other BCS teams and in the bowls both were better than the SEC overall. The Big 12 was also 2-0 versus Big 10 teams in the bowls... BTW the Big 12 was 4-1 against the Big 10 this season for a conference that was supposedly so much better than us.

No - you're sulking because OU didn't play that good. 'Sall it is. How did the Suck 12 do against the SEC in bowl games this season? :D
Sulking? Shiiiiiiiiiitttt Oklahoma went from a school, I actually have degree from, who went 5-5-1 to National champions during my time in Norman... you have never seen Allbarn or South Alabama Vet and Farmer become a team that carries a Crystal Ball back to campus... sulk is something the "others" do while I scoop up their tickets and watch you revel in you masters glory. I've seen my school play, and win more national titles, than your school even has conference crowns. If you want to measure athletic cock's you're sorely lacking in this battle.