Top 25 programs this decade

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Re: Top 25 programs this decade

Post by campinfool »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
While he a sick RB he is not really a factor in VY's success this year. Afterall he was running the ball with Collins as well. Look like maybe riding the bench was the best thing for VY. Maybe he matured and grew up a bit.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Someone isn't actually trying to debate whether or not The U in 2001 was the best team of the decade, are they? That's just plain fucking dumb. This is fact, not opinion. That team was so far superior to any team this decade it's not even funny.

There was an All-American caliber player at damn near every position...........and many of the backups too. Some of the best players in the NFL right now were on that team.

Ed Reed, Sean Taylor (the late), Kellen Winslow, Clinton Portis, Frank Gore, Andre Johnson, Bryant McKinnie, Roscoe Parrish, Jonathan Vilma, DJ Williams, etc.....

Texas 2005 was a good team, no doubt. But they couldn't hang within 14 of 2001 Miami. 2005 Texas wasn't even the 2nd best team of the decade. 2004 USC would have owned them. 2005 USC was a better team too, even though Texas won the game. USC wins 7 out of 10 vs them, no doubt about it.
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

TheJON wrote: 2005 USC was a better team too, even though Texas won the game.
That is the most aggy thing you have ever stated Jon.

"We didn't lose, we just ran out of time."

Dude, the game was played and Texas won. That is all that matters. To Vito's point, the 2005 teams has 26 players who played or are still playing in the NFL. That team was pretty good and I would love to see that game against 2001 Miami.
Go Coogs'
Eternal Scobode

Post by Go Coogs' »

I hate to admit it, but I am drinking the same koolaid all the other VY supporters of this thread are drinking. Miami's '01 team was incredible; best I've ever seen. But VY was a winner.

No matter the opponent in '05 he was going to figure out a way to win the game. The 467 total yards in the biggest game of his college career out front shoulda told ya.
88 wrote:Go Coogs' (Regular Season Total Points Champ)
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

It took the game of his life and a fuckload of crazy mistakes by USC for Texas to eke out that win. Basically, it was one of those 'Who gets the ball last?' games, and Texas got the ball last.

The '04 USC D was much better, and they make some stops.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Has anyone bothered to look at Vince Young's record as a starter? This is the 2nd time in his 4 years as a player in the NFL that he took a team headed for a less than 3 win season and put them in position to make the playoffs. BTW Chris Johnson is a badass but he's not nearly as effective when Kerry Collins was the starter, but the moment Vince becomes the starter he goes from a 99 yard per game avg to 141 yds per game with Vince handing him the ball. I wonder why that is? Could it be because Vince is such an effective runner?

As for you dumbasses thinking USC 04 would have beaten Texas, keep in mind that Texas didn't play that great a game themselves. Your offense in 04 wasn't nearly as good as the 05 offense, and there isn't anything on your defense that makes me think it would have made a difference when Vince took off.

01 Miami had 2 really close games, Virgina tech was a dropped 2 pt conversion away from knocking them off and the powerful Boston College Eagles gave them all they could handle as well. Fact is they really didn't play anyone all season worth a damn including a Nebraska team that backed into the title game when Texas melted down. The Texas oline would have manhanded the Miami dline and the Texas dbs would have tore up Dorsey.

Here is a list of NFL guys that played on the 05 Texas team.

Defense
Aaron Ross
Michael Huff
Mike Griffith
Brian Orakpo
Cedric Griffith
Brian Robison
Tim Crowder
Roy Miller
Tarell Brown
Henry Melton

Offense
Vince Young
Limas Sweed
Quan Crosby
Jamal Charles
Justin Blalock
Lyle Sendlin
Johnathan Scott
Tony Hills
David Thomas
Chris Ogbonnaya
Amhard Hall

That is not a bad group of talented guys, and that doesn't include Shipley who was injured but on the team. From that group so far you have 3 guys that have already made at lease one pro bowl with several other on the verge. Yea, I'll stand by my statement that Texas would have beaten both 01 Miami and 04 USC.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Van wrote:It took the game of his life and a fuckload of crazy mistakes by USC for Texas to eke out that win. Basically, it was one of those 'Who gets the ball last?' games, and Texas got the ball last.

The '04 USC D was much better, and they make some stops.
It wasn't the game of his life, it was typical Vince game, the only difference is Vince stayed in all 4 quarters. Lets not forget this was basically a home game for USC as well.
M Club wrote:I've seen Phantom Holding Calls ruin a 7-5 team's undefeated season.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

And UT was a dropped pass by the TE from losing to OSU, and a Reggie Bush fuck up latteral and Pete Carroll substitution head scratcher from losing their bowl game. Vince was an amazing talent in college, there is no question about that. But the whole "wouldn't let them lose" thing is pretty much bullshit. How they would stack up against '01 Miami or '04 USC is why being a fan is great. You will never know, but you can believe all you want and argue until you are red in the face. Me personally, I think Texas would lose to both squads.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Go Coogs' wrote:But VY was a winner.
This might be a stretch but those USC and Miami teams might be characterized the same way...you know, with that whole undefeated season thing, and all.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Here is a list of NFL guys that played on the 05 Texas team.

Defense
Aaron Ross
Michael Huff
Mike Griffith
Brian Orakpo
Cedric Griffith
Brian Robison
Tim Crowder
Roy Miller
Tarell Brown
Henry Melton

Offense
Vince Young
Limas Sweed
Quan Crosby
Jamal Charles
Justin Blalock
Lyle Sendlin
Johnathan Scott
Tony Hills
David Thomas
Chris Ogbonnaya
Amhard Hall
Are you trolling? Maybe 3 of those guys would have started for 2001 Miami. Many of them wouldn't have even been 2nd string. That is far from an impressive list. Very few are doing much in the NFL. Miami has about 15 guys not only playing in the NFL but tearing it up. They've had 9-10 Pro Bowlers on that team.

The Texas O-line would manhandle the 2001 Miami d-line? Are you high? That Miami d-line manhandled pretty much every o-line they faced.

Vito is taking homerism to a whole new level.

2005 Texas was NOT better than 2005 USC........or 2004 USC. Sure, they won on THAT DAY, but let's be honest here........the better team did not win and any objective fan could see that. Just like 2002 when Ohio State beat Miami, the better team did not win. I should probably let these homer Tejas fans in on a little secret........the better team does not ALWAYS win. More often than not, they do. Like I said, USC wins 7 out of 10. Vince had a great game winning drive, but other than that the game was handed to Texas.

Take off the blinders, Horn fan. Your 2005 squad isn't even remotely close to 2001 Miami. Only a complete fucking idiot would try and argue that.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Thanks, jon.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

proof enough that UT is not "national" enough to make it as an Independent is the reaction from nearly every poster not *yet* accustomed to the "UT exceptionalism" Texas-fan seems to think the rest of the nation should accept on faith. OU, SWC mates, and now the Big XII have seen it up close and some of us for a long time.

UT is on the big-stage this year and in the Year of Our Vince '05 and BTCFB is supposed to accept that world-historical events are occurring. the Messianic Vince....who "just wins". it's not just paradigm shifts unfolding and multiplying as rapidly as the heartbeat of a finch, UT is THE paradigm. the alpha and omega. sports as we know it will be forever changed.

However, it's beyond the ken of UT fan to understand that the BCS is played every year between two teams and one of them will win. every year some program will lead in merchandise sales. Big XII conference championships were meaningless when OU was reeling off 6 this decade....but, NOW, this year, that Big XII trophy means something. fuckin A, hoo boy! the wheel is being re-invented*.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

This forum is great. :lol:
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Antrel Rolle, Vince Wilfork, and Jeremy Shockey were also on that 2001 Miami team.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

TheChief wrote:Antrel Rolle, Vince Wilfork, and Jeremy Shockey were also on that 2001 Miami team.

I think Jeremy Shockey was still at a JUCO in 2001. The others I believe are correct.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Killian

Post by Killian »

I'm pretty sure Shockey was there. He was before Winslow, and Winslow was the go-to guy in the 2003 NC game.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

Yup, Shockey was there.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
TheChief wrote:Antrel Rolle, Vince Wilfork, and Jeremy Shockey were also on that 2001 Miami team.

I think Jeremy Shockey was still at a JUCO in 2001. The others I believe are correct.
No.

Shockey caught the game winning catch versus FSU in 2000. Then went pro after they won the MNC in 2001
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

IndyFrisco wrote:Thanks, jon.
For what? Making a fool out of idiot Horn fans that just can't come to grips with reality? You're welcome.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

If Texas is not even in the discussion of being in the mix of this conversation then I am perplexed. Even my Burnt Orange myopia can't deny that no one has won more games in the last 10 years than Mack Brown. Are they the best? Maybe or maybe not. That is too subjective, but at least mentioning them should not be frowned upon.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

campinfool wrote:If Texas is not even in the discussion of being in the mix of this conversation then I am perplexed. Even my Burnt Orange myopia can't deny that no one has won more games in the last 10 years than Mack Brown. Are they the best? Maybe or maybe not. That is too subjective, but at least mentioning them should not be frowned upon.
People are arguing about whether Texas '05 was the greatest team eva, so sayeth vincent. No one is stating they shouldn't be mentioned as one of the best programs over the last decade. Try and keep up here camp. It's pretty much unanimous outside of Texass homer that Miami '01 was the best team this decade; that's what the pile on to Myopic texass fan is about.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

I tried to keep up, but after reading a few Jon tirades made me skip to the end and post some irrevelent shit.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

so a bunch of haters says Texas is not #1 and couldn't beat Miami yet both BC and Vtech almost did, so why are they not mentioned as the best ever or even in the top 10 after all they almost beat the greatest team of all time. Not only would the Texas oline have man-handled the Miami dline but so would 95 Nebraska, and so did 02 Ohio State. Jon, no matter how hard you try your still a retard. You've had your head up blOwU fans ass for as long as I can remember.

Explain to me again how Texas was not better than 05 USC when we not only beat them but did it in their own back yard? You and van are in perpetual denial, you were both fucking retards back in 05 and are still fucking retards today.

You fucks remind me of UNLV fans back in the early 90's when they kept claiming they were still better than Duke after Duke punked their ass.

I'm still not sure why Jon is even talking, I didn't know we now let kids sit at the grown-up table. He needs to go back to the board bitch table with mtool
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Vito, you fucking idiot, I'm talking about '04 USC, not '05. Texas barely beat '05 USC. They very easily could've lost that game, and the '05 team wasn't as good as the '04 team. The '04 team had all the same stars on offense, and a far superior - and healthy - defense. That isn't the team Texas played.

Oh, and you can just stfu about the game being some sort of home game for USC. That stadium was definitely half burnt orange, and UCLA's home field is not USC's.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

While you're around, Van...check it and quit ignoring it.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34155
M Club
el capitán

Post by M Club »

Vito Corleone wrote:so a bunch of haters says Texas is not #1 and couldn't beat Miami yet both BC and Vtech almost did, so why are they not mentioned as the best ever or even in the top 10 after all they almost beat the greatest team of all time.

dear austin jill,

05 texas could very well win a game against 01 miami. no one's said otherwise. the point here is that on paper, 01 miami is the more impressive team. not a hard concept to grasp, whiner.

you're welcome,
m club
Killian

Post by Killian »

Vito Corleone wrote:so a bunch of haters says Texas is not #1 and couldn't beat Miami yet both BC and Vtech almost did, so why are they not mentioned as the best ever or even in the top 10 after all they almost beat the greatest team of all time. Not only would the Texas oline have man-handled the Miami dline but so would 95 Nebraska, and so did 02 Ohio State. Jon, no matter how hard you try your still a retard. You've had your head up blOwU fans ass for as long as I can remember.

Explain to me again how Texas was not better than 05 USC when we not only beat them but did it in their own back yard? You and van are in perpetual denial, you were both fucking retards back in 05 and are still fucking retards today.

You fucks remind me of UNLV fans back in the early 90's when they kept claiming they were still better than Duke after Duke punked their ass.

I'm still not sure why Jon is even talking, I didn't know we now let kids sit at the grown-up table. He needs to go back to the board bitch table with mtool
Vito, you can't be this dense. First off, if the 2005 Texas team is the best of the decade, why isn't the 2005 versions of OSU and Texas A&M listed? Texas struggled in both games, and was a dropped pass away from losing to OSU.

OSU 02 did not man handle Miami 01. Those were two totally different teams.

And yes, Vegas was a better team than Duke. And Russia was better in 1980 than the US in hockey. Upsets happen, which is why they are called upsets.

I wouldn't throw around that board bitch tag like you are, considering you are making a Suh like run at the award in this thread alone.
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

campinfool wrote:I tried to keep up, but after reading a few Jon tirades made me skip to the end and post some irrevelent shit.
I laughed
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

Jon, no matter how hard you try your still a retard
Might wanna edit next time...........RETARD.
UNLV was better. Dook won on that day. It's called an upset. Like I attempted to explain to you before, dipshit, the better team does not ALWAYS win a game in any sport. The better team wins the MAJORITY of games against inferior teams. I'm really not sure why this concept is so difficult for you to comprehend. Actually, I'm really not surprised.
Explain to me again how Texas was not better than 05 USC when we not only beat them but did it in their own back yard?
You won by a fucking play, dipshit. Do you really think if you play USC 10 times, you win all 10? For crying out loud, tard, take off your fucking Shit Orange goggles and be just a little bit objective. I'm in denial? Over what? I fucking hate USC, dumbass. What the fuck would I be in denial over? I wanted Tejas to win that game, numbnuts.......
Not only would the Texas oline have man-handled the Miami dline but so would 95 Nebraska, and so did 02 Ohio State
Miami's 2001 d-line got manhandled by tOSU's O-line? They didn't even fucking play in 2001, dolt. And since you're referring to that 2002 game, how in the fuck did Miami's d-line get manhandled by tOSU's O-line? Did you even watch the game, idiot? tOSU couldn't run the ball for shit. Clarett had like 2 yards a carry and their leading rusher was Krenzel. tOSU scored 17 points in regulation. Clearly that was total domination of the Miami d-line. God damn you're fucking dumb.

I love how you throw out the "Texas O-line would manhandle Miami's". You're so god damn stupid I'm embarrassed for your mother.
You've had your head up blOwU fans ass for as long as I can remember.
What in the fuck are you talking about? Nice play here, Vito........"I'm getting my ass handed to me so I'll just make shit up". Dude, would you like me to link you to the 8,000 anti-Jason White posts I've made or the mocking I used to do of OU fans for their annoying circle jerks they used to have on these boards?? What a horrible take, Vito..........a truly horrible take.

Saying I have my head up OU fans ass? How you came to that conclusion baffles the shit out of my mind. Wow, dude.........you FAIL.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

TheJON wrote:UNLV was better. Dook won on that day. It's called an upset. Like I attempted to explain to you before, dipshit, the better team does not ALWAYS win a game in any sport. The better team wins the MAJORITY of games against inferior teams. I'm really not sure why this concept is so difficult for you to comprehend. Actually, I'm really not surprised.
someone else whom I'm not going to scroll up to see, but I think it's that homer Vito wrote:Explain to me again how Texas was not better than 05 USC when we not only beat them but did it in their own back yard?
TheJON wrote:You won by a fucking play, dipshit. Do you really think if you play USC 10 times, you win all 10? For crying out loud, tard, take off your fucking Shit Orange goggles and be just a little bit objective.
You are such a fucking dipshit. Read through the above again and if I have to explain it to you then you're not just a dipshit, but a profound dipshit.
Vito Corleone
Eternal Scobode

Post by Vito Corleone »

Killian wrote:
Vito Corleone wrote:so a bunch of haters says Texas is not #1 and couldn't beat Miami yet both BC and Vtech almost did, so why are they not mentioned as the best ever or even in the top 10 after all they almost beat the greatest team of all time. Not only would the Texas oline have man-handled the Miami dline but so would 95 Nebraska, and so did 02 Ohio State. Jon, no matter how hard you try your still a retard. You've had your head up blOwU fans ass for as long as I can remember.

Vito, you can't be this dense. First off, if the 2005 Texas team is the best of the decade, why isn't the 2005 versions of OSU and Texas A&M listed? Texas struggled in both games, and was a dropped pass away from losing to OSU.

And yes, Vegas was a better team than Duke. And Russia was better in 1980 than the US in hockey. Upsets happen, which is why they are called upsets.

I wouldn't throw around that board bitch tag like you are, considering you are making a Suh like run at the award in this thread alone.
My point isn't that Texas is without a doubt the best team of the decade, it is that 2001 Miami isn't as clear cut #1 as Jon=Bitch seems to think it is. I would say that Texas 05 USC 04 and Miami 01 all have legit arguments as to why each can lay claim to #1.

I can look at all arguments and contend in every case, the fact that I contend that the Longhorns have a legit argument at being #1 this decade is very relevant because they did finish the season undefeated and that team put 21 guys into the NFL.

And no, UNLV was not better than Duke, since 3 of the top 4 players on the floor in that game were all from Duke. Grant Hill, Christian Laetner and Bobby Hurley. The only UNLV guy that breaks the top 4 is Larry Johnson who would be 3rd on that list with Stacy Augmon being #5.

USC 05 was a great team with lots and lots of offensive talent but really didn't have shit on defense. 04 USC had lots and lots of defense but it's offense wasn't nearly as good that year as the 05 offense was. So it balanced itself out.

The key to Miami 01 was Dorsey was a very average QB with lots of talent around him. Nor did they face a duel threat QB as dynamic as Vince Young so don't be too quick to say they would walk all over Texas. The Texas secondary had 2 thorpe award winners and 2 guys that would eventually play in pro bowls.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Greg Anthony and Augmon were both better than Hurley. Hell, Anderson Hunt may have been the better point guard in that game. Yes, Vegas was much better or there wouldn't still be arguments about if they threw that game.

I would wager that any problems Dorsey had with the secondary would be similar to the issues they would have caused Football Jesus with their linebackers.

If Texas took away Miami's passing game, they had cock loads of talent at RB. If Miami neutralized FJ, what would Texas do?
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Papa Willie wrote:http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin/rec ... by=Win+Pct

^^^^^ Though some teams had easier goes of it than others, you'd pretty much have to base everybody off of winning %. That's 1999-2008.

Best teams I've seen the last 10 seasons (My Top 10):

1. '01 Miami.
2. '04 USC
3. '08 Florida
4. '05 Texas
5. '03 LSU
6. '02 OSU
7. '06 Florida
8. '99 FSU
9. '00 OU
10. '07 LSU
The third best team this decade lost at home to Ole Miss? I dont think Florida would have beat USC last year and Utah beat Bama worse than the Gators did the next game when Bama had more time to prepare for the Utes.

1. 01 Miami
2. 04 USC
3. 05 Texas
4. 05 USC
5. 06 Florida
6. 03 USC/LSU
8. 02 Ohio St
9. 07 LSU
10. 08 Utah
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Vito Corleone wrote:
Killian wrote:

My point isn't that Texas is without a doubt the best team of the decade, it is that 2001 Miami isn't as clear cut #1 as Jon=Bitch seems to think it is. I would say that Texas 05 USC 04 and Miami 01 all have legit arguments as to why each can lay claim to #1.

I can look at all arguments and contend in every case, the fact that I contend that the Longhorns have a legit argument at being #1 this decade is very relevant because they did finish the season undefeated and that team put 21 guys into the NFL.

And no, UNLV was not better than Duke, since 3 of the top 4 players on the floor in that game were all from Duke. Grant Hill, Christian Laetner and Bobby Hurley. The only UNLV guy that breaks the top 4 is Larry Johnson who would be 3rd on that list with Stacy Augmon being #5.

USC 05 was a great team with lots and lots of offensive talent but really didn't have shit on defense. 04 USC had lots and lots of defense but it's offense wasn't nearly as good that year as the 05 offense was. So it balanced itself out.

The key to Miami 01 was Dorsey was a very average QB with lots of talent around him. Nor did they face a duel threat QB as dynamic as Vince Young so don't be too quick to say they would walk all over Texas. The Texas secondary had 2 thorpe award winners and 2 guys that would eventually play in pro bowls.
You... are... a... moron. Miami was clearly the best team of the decade. Not even a question about it. It's not just Jon saying this... it's the majority of the posters. Not just the overall numbers of players just put in the NFL but nine future pro bowlers on that team.
Killian wrote:Greg Anthony and Augmon were both better than Hurley. Hell, Anderson Hunt may have been the better point guard in that game. Yes, Vegas was much better or there wouldn't still be arguments about if they threw that game.

I would wager that any problems Dorsey had with the secondary would be similar to the issues they would have caused Football Jesus with their linebackers.

If Texas took away Miami's passing game, they had cock loads of talent at RB. If Miami neutralized FJ, what would Texas do?
I'm glad you said something because I about spit milk on my screen when I read that shit... Hurley wasn't even one of the top seven players on the court much less in the top 4. All but two players on that UNLV played pro ball in some capacity whether it was in the NBA, CBA, or Europe. And this was before the NBA had expanded again.

Vito should be sterilized so his genes don't enter our species pool, before it's too late.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:
Killian wrote:Heh, too bad you weren't around to witness his "Vince Young will transform the NFL the same way Jordan did the NBA" takes.
Radio has done a bang up job just fighting to be the starter at Tennessee. :lol:
I'm starting to believe in him as a legit NFL player. Dude's making plays.
I don't what I was thinking... bot he sure is proving me wrong tonight. 8) :D
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Papa Willie wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote:
Papa Willie wrote:http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin/rec ... by=Win+Pct

^^^^^ Though some teams had easier goes of it than others, you'd pretty much have to base everybody off of winning %. That's 1999-2008.

Best teams I've seen the last 10 seasons (My Top 10):

1. '01 Miami.
2. '04 USC
3. '08 Florida
4. '05 Texas
5. '03 LSU
6. '02 OSU
7. '06 Florida
8. '99 FSU
9. '00 OU
10. '07 LSU
The third best team this decade lost at home to Ole Miss? I dont think Florida would have beat USC last year and Utah beat Bama worse than the Gators did the next game when Bama had more time to prepare for the Utes.

1. 01 Miami
2. 04 USC
3. 05 Texas
4. 05 USC
5. 06 Florida
6. 03 USC/LSU
8. 02 Ohio St
9. 07 LSU
10. 08 Utah
Yeah? What about it? That same Ole Miss team went on to beat the living shit out of a very good Texas Tech team in a bowl. That same Ole Miss team would have easily been a number 2 team in your shit conference. Btw - how are those bowl games going for the Pac 10 so far, Cunt Toast?

Yeah - that's what I thought you'd say.

'08 Florida would have probably beaten '04 USC, cockinyourbutteredass faggot. Oh wait - how'd your team do this year, faggot?

I'd tell you Merry Christmas, but Jesus would come down and kick my ass for not pissing on you and your family, so I hope your Christmas sucked, fag.
Howd your team do? why do you constantly hang from the nuts of other teams? Thats right, youre an allbarn fan and those fucking pussies have never been shit and never will be shit. Just because Ole Miss plunger raped the fighting pussies of allbarn and beat tebows crying like a little fat girl ass doesnt mean they would have done shit in the Pac, theyd play a roadie in Pullman and shit in their pants when it was 18 degrees out there, kind of like allbarn would have if they had the balls to play the back end of the home and home with washington state instead of pussying out, but fans like you are used to pussying out, been a war chicken trademark for years, hell the south has been full of pussies for over 150 years now. want to buy a confederate rifle, never fired, only dropped once, They cant even find a confederate uniform with a bullet in the front, being a gutless cunt is tradition down there, isnt it?
Any of your kids even alive the last time allbarn won a road game out of conference? Im sure theyll grow up to be pussies just like dad and with dads homophobic ways, I wouldnt be surprised if your kids are gay by the time theyre 10, but that will likely make daddy happy that his kids had the guts to come out of the closet dad is still hiding in.

Jesus is the name of the spic that mows my lawn

Heathens greetings, douche bag
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

SoCalTrjn wrote: hell the south has been full of pussies for over 150 years now. want to buy a confederate rifle, never fired, only dropped once, They cant even find a confederate uniform with a bullet in the front, being a gutless cunt is tradition down there, isnt it?

Dude you're fucking idiot... more Confederate soldiers killed Union Soldiers at 1 to 3.23 pace during the Civil War. More Union regiments surrendered than Southern by far. The South lost the Civil War for three main reasons... 1) the northern infrastructure for producing goods, 2) the northern population dwarfing the southern, and 3) General Lee's mistake in giving into the Confederate Congresses insistence that the Southern Army go on the offensive to attempt to end the war. Even with the supreme first two advantages the South was running roughshod through the Union Army while they remained in a defensive posture and fighting battles on the ground of their choosing. Almost to a man the southern officers were much better trained, experienced, and tactically superior. The average Confederate soldier was also much better trained and very superior in firing accuracy.

P.S. Auburn was founded by a Pastor who was against succession.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
SoCalTrjn wrote: hell the south has been full of pussies for over 150 years now. want to buy a confederate rifle, never fired, only dropped once, They cant even find a confederate uniform with a bullet in the front, being a gutless cunt is tradition down there, isnt it?

Dude you're fucking idiot... more Confederate soldiers killed Union Soldiers at 1 to 3.23 pace during the Civil War. More Union regiments surrendered than Southern by far. The South lost the Civil War for three main reasons... 1) the northern infrastructure for producing goods, 2) the northern population dwarfing the southern, and 3) General Lee's mistake in giving into the Confederate Congresses insistence that the Southern Army go on the offensive to attempt to end the war. Even with the supreme first two advantages the South was running roughshod through the Union Army while they remained in a defensive posture and fighting battles on the ground of their choosing. Almost to a man the southern officers were much better trained, experienced, and tactically superior. The average Confederate soldier was also much better trained and very superior in firing accuracy.

Rack this knowledge based post. Some people are just fucking stupid, and seeing them being strummed is well worth the read.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

PrimeX wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Rack this knowledge based post. Some people are just fucking stupid, and seeing them being strummed is well worth the read.
It just amazes me what idiots post sometimes. The Union drew the top echelon officers from one major breeding ground, West Point. The Military was a virtual way of life culturally in the southern states; not only did they draw from their officers who had attended West Point but also from institutes dedicated to military tactics: The Citadel, The Virginia Military Institute, The Georgia Military College, Arkansas Military Academy, Southern Military Institute, Fleetwood Academy of War, and Texas Military College. Southern Military men had vastly larger numbers of professionally trained military men for the active military immediately entering the conflict but also for their state militias. In the confederate Army not only was it almost a foregone conclusion that your commanding officer had some form of higher military training but their non-commissioned officers as well. In contrast to the Union who was throwing every Tom, Dick, and Harry who had a political connection that a Governor could commission being immediately tossed into the fray at ranks as high as a full bird colonel.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

TheJON wrote:
10 worst coaches of this decade........

1.Ron Zook (Florida, Illinois)
2.Jerry Retardo (LSU, Indiana)
3.Bobby Williams (Michigan State)
4.Steve Kragthorpe (Louisville, Tulsa)
5.Buddy Teevens (Stanford)
6.Greg Robinson (Syracuse)
7.Ty Willingham (Notre Dame, Washington)
8.Tim Brewster (Minnesota)
9.John Mackovic (Arizona)
10.Charlie Weiss (Notre Dame)
Any list of worst coaches that doesn't include me has no credibility at all...

Karl Dorrell.
E UNUM PLURIBUS