I will concede this to Palin . . .

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Re: I will concede this to Palin . . .

Post by the_ouskull »

Trampis wrote:Oh, and the president of the United States should NEVER bow down to anyone. Its based on submission and is not our tradition but theres.
I suppose that saying "sir," "ma'am," and "thank you," are based on submission as well. Oh, and shaking hands. That's also based on submission.

Have you ever left America? (Here comes the "who gives a fuck, it was a rhetorical question response about, "I took my family on vacation to blah-blah, so don't tell me about blah-blah...) Eat a dick. If you had THAT much respect for the President of the United States, you'd have capitalized the word "President" in your original post because it is a direct reference to the name of his title. If you just said, "the president," it wouldn't matter. But, if you would have said "president Obama," that would also be incorrect, because then it becomes a proper title at that point, and must be "President Obama."

A sign of submission would be borrowing billions and billions of dollars from someone. Bowing is just being fucking nice. Get over yourself, you ignorant, raised-in-a-barn dipshit.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Walk into a dojo, and the Sensei will bow to you -- pretty fucking sure he has no intention of submitting to you.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Exactly, Dins, and imagine if you owed that Sensei half a trillion dollars! You'd say may I please bow deeply to you, sir? What is it these bunkered jingos don't get?
Before God was, I am
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

This "overly humble" act of Obama's reminds me of some "Animal House" like scene where the unruly drunk frat boy bullies his way to the bar - knocking drinks down, pissing people off - followed by the frat boy with the act of being "overly humble nice" apologizing all the time, bowing, shaking hands and doing "damage control" on HIS way to the bar.

Right behind and in the convenient path set for him.

I don't understand the big deal.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

the_ouskull wrote:
Trampis wrote:Oh, and the president of the United States should NEVER bow down to anyone. Its based on submission and is not our tradition but theres.
I suppose that saying "sir," "ma'am," and "thank you," are based on submission as well. Oh, and shaking hands. That's also based on submission.

Have you ever left America? (Here comes the "who gives a fuck, it was a rhetorical question response about, "I took my family on vacation to blah-blah, so don't tell me about blah-blah...) Eat a dick. If you had THAT much respect for the President of the United States, you'd have capitalized the word "President" in your original post because it is a direct reference to the name of his title. If you just said, "the president," it wouldn't matter. But, if you would have said "president Obama," that would also be incorrect, because then it becomes a proper title at that point, and must be "President Obama."

A sign of submission would be borrowing billions and billions of dollars from someone. Bowing is just being fucking nice. Get over yourself, you ignorant, raised-in-a-barn dipshit.

the_ouskull
Thats too many keystrokes to qualify as grammer smack so it must be incoherent babling.

Heres how you do it, Reagan with Hirohito. Of course instead of shaking his hand he should have slapped him across the face for ordering the Pacific part of World War 2.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

You would think that the DVD movie sets and his teleprompted speeches placed on an I-Pod that he hands out to World Leaders would present enough respect.

Props to him for going that extra mile and bowing like a bitch.