Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

NachoCinco plotted his leap!

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4497498

What an ass-clown!!!!!!!

Props to the Packer fan flipping the bird the entire time the cameras were on them! That will never get old!
Shoalzie
WingNut

Re: NachoCinco plotted his leap!

Post by Shoalzie »

You mean these guys plan out their celebrations ahead of time?
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

I think it's AWESOME- all three Bengals fans got to go to a road game (at Lambeau no less) on Chad's dime, and he made good on his promise to leap if he hit paydirt. No harm nor foul to anybody. Get over it already.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Paul wrote:I think it's AWESOME- all three Bengals fans got to go to a road game (at Lambeau no less) on Chad's dime, and he made good on his promise to leap if he hit paydirt. No harm nor foul to anybody. Get over it already.
I never wasn't over it ass-clown2. Props to the Quiefs for taking a good QB and turning him into Ryan Leaf!
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:
Paul wrote:I think it's AWESOME- all three Bengals fans got to go to a road game (at Lambeau no less) on Chad's dime, and he made good on his promise to leap if he hit paydirt. No harm nor foul to anybody. Get over it already.
I never wasn't over it ass-clown2. Props to the Quiefs for taking a good QB and turning him into Ryan Leaf!
And equal props to the FudgePackers for taking a good QB and turning him into a tackling dummy! :hfal:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

nice to see you back in your unoriginal form again :paul: RuPaul Walker Lindh
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:nice to see you back in your unoriginal form again :paul: RuPaul Walker Lindh
It's not "unoriginal", it's a fact you STUPID FUCKING ANKLEBITER....the Packers' shit O-line singlehandedly put Antwan Odom in the Pro Bowl last Sunday. Did you even watch the game? :doh:
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

I never said anything about the fucking game you twat....all I said was once again you're unoriginal because u copy takes. That fat layer around your gray matter is having trouble getting oxygen....be careful!
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:Image
Don't cry, dry your eye.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Nice showing by the Quiefs again Jabba! :paul:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:Nice showing by the Quiefs again Jabba!
I'm going to say the same next week when Favre plunger-rapes the Packers. :hfal:
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

Paul wrote:
Cosmo Kramer wrote:Nice showing by the Quiefs again Jabba!
I'm going to say the same next week when Favre plunger-rapes the Packers. :hfal:

Like I said....unoriginal takes......thanks for proving me correct Jabba :paul:
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Cosmo Kramer wrote:Like I said....unoriginal takes......thanks for proving me correct Jabba :paul:
At least you agree with my take, Mr. Anklebiter.