ATTENTION!!!!!!!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Re: ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Post by Blueblood »

AP = a ....

It just keeps getting more and more sad for the fresneck...
"A Renfair douche should NEVER offer up opinions involving BIG TIME POWER CFB, since FeKal doesn't play BIG TIME POWER anything. I apologize to the entire BTPCFB Forum for my feeble commentary."
Lillian Vernon

Post by Lillian Vernon »

Atomic Punk wrote: that's because there are none.
How many lies have you already been busted telling in this thread already? Thanks for giving me another lie to link to when and if I do get my hands on them. :lol:

Dude, The link to you admitting there are "worse pics" out there is already linked to on this thread. Get a grip.
Atomic Punk wrote:since another poster mimiced me on another board
WTF is this new line of bullshit you suddenly have come up with? Please elaborate.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Hopefully hilarity will prevail in the end.
Now, see...that just warms my heart...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
AP's Self of Steam
Crack Whore

Post by AP's Self of Steam »

The cockles of your heart?
Atomic Punk wrote:A shit troll is threatening me now?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Go try to power a tiny locomotive, nimrod
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

AP's Tarp Sized Panties wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:guys and women that get really get laid/fucked actually know that men and women both get blood flow to that certain region depending on the stimulation at the time.
See what I am doomed to contend with on a daily basis? I'm supposed to be nothing but a simple garment for a plus-size woman to wear for a couple years and discard. Instead, I am the twisted fetish of a loon who prefers to wear me and admire himself rather than admire me on the rotund woman he wants to fuck.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.