talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

RACK Al Davis!

Post by poptart »

This article is friggin' HILARIOUS.

LOL

Nancy Crabtree is threatening to fugg the faggy9ers and ... sit OUT ... the '09 season if he isn't paid according to where MOCK DRAFTS said he would be drafted.

Say .. uhh ... what ..???

This is the same dumb twat who, when first meeting Mike Singletary and being asked by him what his interests are, told him ... "fashion."

Sit out the season, faggot.

bwaaaaaaaa hahahaha
Billy Pilgrim
Fuckin' Noob

Re: RACK Al Davis!

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Crabtree's cousin is Master P?
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

RACK

Meanwhile, DHB is signed, in camp, and a humble as hell guy. Still would've liked Raji or a trade down to snag more picks while drafting Rey Rey though.

Pops, keep an eye out on Murphy from Florida....he'll be starting by week 5-take that to the bank.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

RJ wrote: Meanwhile, DHB is signed, in camp, and a humble as hell guy.

That's beacuse he can't catch a cold

Troy Williamson, Jr.
Billy Pilgrim
Fuckin' Noob

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Sounds like there should be some sort of wager on who drops more balls this season.

Darrius Heyward-Bey or Dwayne Bowe
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Billy Pilgrim wrote:Sounds like there should be some sort of wager on who drops more balls this season.

Darrius Heyward-Bey or Dwayne Bowe
IN.
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I don't know how good Bey will be.
Almost universally, rookie receivers don't "get off" in year one.
It's an NFL position that takes a little time to master.
And Bey is a little more of a "project" player than a typical first round receiver pick is.

If he -- stays healthy, settles into the position, catches 20-30 balls for 200-300 yds and 2-3 TD's, I'm good.

I just think it's frekkin' OUTSTANDING that Scabtree is melting over being taken 10th and is demanding to be paid according to his ... mock draft ... value.

"Buu ... buuut but Mel Kiper said ..."

BWAAA ....

So RACK Al for initiating the melt.

Well, actually, some mocks had Scab going as high as #1 ... and people were saying he was the best playah in the draft.

Al's not the only one who said "no thanks" to the diva.

I'm sure sitting out the season will work out well for him.

James, it seems you're right that Murphy is more NFL ready than Bey is.

J. Walker, surprisingly, seems to on the UPSWING.

Fingers crossed on that continuing.

It'd be a BIG lift for us if he came back and played ball again.

We need someone(s) to step up for us at receiver.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

poptart wrote:30 balls.
Wow... that's a lot of pressure for a rook, doncha think? Didn't your shit franchise's top receiver only have 25 catches last year? :lol:

JaHappyMeal will eat more Supersized #3's from MacDonald's than he will complete passes this season. And you can take that to the Drive Thru.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Oakland's top pass catcher last year had 56 grabs.
TE Zach Miller.

But yes, the Raider receiving corp was historically futile ... last ... year.

J.L. Higgin was the leader with 22 catches for 366 yds and 4 TDs.

Good grief, that is fugly.

Thanks for the reminder.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

poptart wrote:
I just think it's frekkin' OUTSTANDING that Scabtree is melting over being taken 10th and is demanding to be paid according to his ... mock draft ... value.

"Buu ... buuut but Mel Kiper said ..."
Excellent!

Why doesn't he just ask Mel to make up the difference? Demand it, in fact?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I heard Tom Cable punched one his coaches and broke his jaw back in early August. Why would they keep this story hush hush?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

they didn't want to scare off crabtree
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Don't know about you guys but that's the face of a man who could get me fired up about leaving it all on the field for 60 minutes. :lol:
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

poptart wrote:We need someone(s) to step up for us at receiver.

Schilens looks like he's ready to give that a go.

velocet
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:Image

Don't know about you guys but that's the face of a man who could get me fired up about leaving it all on the field for 60 minutes. :lol:
BWAHAHAHAHA......RACK that! :lol:
Tiger Woods....ALLEGEDLY wrote:"Hey, it's, uh, it's Tiger. I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please, uh, take your name off your phone. My wife went through my phone. And, uh, may be calling you. If you can, please take your name off that and, um, and what do you call it just have it as a number on the voice mail, just have it as your telephone number. That's it, OK. You gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly. All right. Bye."
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

velocet wrote:
poptart wrote:We need someone(s) to step up for us at receiver.

Schilens looks like he's ready to give that a go.

velocet
He did look ready, until today, when he broke his footsie.

His season is pretty much toast, imo.

6-8 weeks is the word, but I suspect longer.
And even if he gets back on time, he won't be in game shape.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

trev wrote:I heard Tom Cable punched one his coaches and broke his jaw back in early August. Why would they keep this story hush hush?
Who is they?

At any rate, I think you heard wrong, trev.

This guy ...

Assistant Randy Hanson, who last season had been suspended by Lane Kiffin for running his hole too much, was mouthing off to DC J. Marshall in a meeting.

Head Coach Al Dav ... errr ... Tom Cable, walked over to Hanson and flipped him out of his chair, which caused Hanson's face to meet head-on with a file cabinet.

Hello broken jaw.

Hanson chose to file no charges.

Might be why "they" (whoever that is) didn't report this story.

Since the incident, Hanson has been kept off the field and in the building.

That's what I hear.

Know your role and don't flap your gums like an @cehole if you're a subordinate.

That's the lesson here, courtesy of Tom Cable.

Rack beatdowns!
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

poptart wrote:At any rate, I think you heard wrong, trev.

I think trev pretty much got it right. Cable forcibly put his hands on someone and that someone ended up with a broken jaw. This was no "accident." Your take is akin to saying, "no I didn't kill him… the bullet did." You should be a defense lawyer.
Paul
Elwood

Post by Paul »

mvscal wrote:Shit owner, shit coaches, shit players, shit franchise....shit record.

4-12
^^^^^^^^
Nailed it.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Where do the Raiders find these guys? California State registered sex offender database?
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Paul wrote:
Q, West Coast Style wrote:Image

More like a the face of a man who could get me fired up about avoiding the buffet line.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

ucant wrote:This was no "accident." Your take is akin to saying, "no I didn't kill him… the bullet did." You should be a defense lawyer.
I didn't say it was an accident.

Hanson didn't (hasn't) file charges.

That should be noted.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

poptart wrote:
ucant wrote:This was no "accident." Your take is akin to saying, "no I didn't kill him… the bullet did." You should be a defense lawyer.
I didn't say it was an accident.

Hanson didn't (hasn't) file charges.

That should be noted.
Love the way you took this "Cable forcibly put his hands on someone and that someone ended up with a broken jaw" out of my response before mashing the submit button. If you're going to actually respond to me, do your best to respond to the point that was made.
poptart wrote:While I'll admit Cable did throw the dude from a 20th floor balcony, Hanson was actually alive until his body hit the pavement. That should be noted.
:meds:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Tool, I also never attempted to deny that Cable put his hands on Hanson (or just Hanson's chair) -- and Hanson ended up with a broken face because of it.

Look --
poptart wrote:Head Coach Al Dav ... errr ... Tom Cable, walked over to Hanson and flipped him out of his chair, which caused Hanson's face to meet head-on with a file cabinet.

Let me know when you've got something here.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

What a bunch of sniveling pussies you non-Raider bitches are.

How the fuck is this news? I absolutely demolished the poor Marine I was sparring with and training 2 days ago....you fucking mary's going to whine and publish a story about that? Its fucking football, and tempers flare at times-even by coaches. Color me shocked that the Norvelous sissified Chargette fans are the ones leading the charge in this crybaby ass faggotry.

Unfuckingreal.

Pussies.

RACK fukking Cable. Holmes has some serious fire, and is known throughout the organization as a straight shooter who tells it like it is and doesnt take any bullshit. One thing is certain-next time ol' boy wont mouth off to Big T.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

poptart wrote:Let me know when you've got something here.
The fact that the guy leading your team is melting to the point that his subordinate's noses are being broken in team meetings doesn't faze you? And it's still only the fucking pre-season. Only in Oakland does this douche still have a job.

:lol:
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Now you want to move the goal post.

Move to a different topic.

If Hanson had filed charges I would view the incident differently.

The fact that he didn't (or hasn't to date) indicates that he knows that his face being busted up by a file cabinet was a rightful conclusion.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

poptart wrote:
If Hanson had filed charges I would view the incident differently.

I laughed. Not that I care one way or the other if 'Duh coaches want to throw down - but seriously......

Unless Hanson has a Job waiting for him at Tenn. - the idea of drawing a weekly paycheck trumps filing charges
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

RJ wrote:I absolutely demolished the poor Marine's balloonknot I was jack hammering 2 days ago.

That's great... and totally not relevant. Usually in these gatherings called meetings, a bunch of dudes sit around a table and bounce ideas off of each other, not fists.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

poptart wrote:If Hanson had filed charges I would view the incident differently.

Bring charges against your boss, lose your job, and be blackballed from the league. Well done. You're certainly stupid enough to be a Raider fan, I'll grant you that.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Scott wrote:Unless Hanson has a Job waiting for him at Tenn. - the idea of drawing a weekly paycheck trumps filing charges
If your boss gave you a beatdown you'd file charges, no?

Hanson didn't.

Filing charges -- a conviction -- a lawsuit -- potential big jack
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

ucant wrote:blackballed from the league
If Cable was out of line and criminally violent, why would Hanson be blackballed from the league?

Strange take.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
RJ wrote:I absolutely demolished the poor Marine's balloonknot I was jack hammering 2 days ago.

That's great... and totally not relevant.
Its about as relevant as this conversation about Cable is. Pops is dead on when he says that since no charges were filed, dude's face snuggling with the filing cabinet was probably deserved.

The Non-Raider fans remain spineless pussies of the highest caliber.

Hold hands and sing Kumbaya in another forum, you bunch of fairy ass PC pantywaists. The topic is football, complete with hits on and off the field.

Pops, we need to sign that fucking cabinet ASAP to stop the run.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

poptart wrote:If Cable was out of line and criminally violent.
IF?

If I am the CEO, VP, whatever of a company and I throw... say a stapler at someone during a meeting and I break their nose with a miraculous shot is this behavior not out of line and criminally violent?? Sure, I didn't know when I threw the stapler someone's nose was going to break, but that's not the fucking point is it?

Furthermore, your coach just proved he's unfit to run a meeting, nevermind a team. He had no control over his employees or his temper. Only in Oakland... :doh:
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Props on your season's lone highlight, Raiderfan, on or off the field.

:lol:
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

poptart wrote:
Scott wrote:Unless Hanson has a Job waiting for him at Tenn. - the idea of drawing a weekly paycheck trumps filing charges
If your boss gave you a beatdown you'd file charges, no?

Hanson didn't.

Filing charges -- a conviction -- a lawsuit -- potential big jack
That's a Big stretch Dave

There's "a lot" of time between filing charges and ever seeing a dime of a potential lawsuit - in the meantime, he's gonna have to go and try to find a job? Come on - you're being disingenuous at best.

It is the NFL and unless you're Stephen Davis, if you file charges on another member of your Org, you're gone or they are and I think we both know who Al would toss
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

It's a reasonable point, Scott, but you didn't answer the question.

Myself, I would file charges against my boss if he beat me down.

Ucan't, Cable is currently guilty of no crime.

I hear the NFL is investigating the incident.

This has potential to get very interesting, because we know how Al reacts to the leauge sniffing around into the internal affairs of the Raiders.

No charges filed.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

poptart wrote:Tool, I also never attempted to deny that Cable put his hands on Hanson (or just Hanson's chair) -- and Hanson ended up with a broken face because of it.

Look --
poptart wrote:Head Coach Al Dav ... errr ... Tom Cable, walked over to Hanson and flipped him out of his chair, which caused Hanson's face to meet head-on with a file cabinet.

Let me know when you've got something here.
Maybe the only reason Hanson's face met the file cabinet was because he was drunk & Cable knew it.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

poptart wrote:It's a reasonable point, Scott, but you didn't answer the question.

Myself, I would file charges against my boss if he beat me down.

To be honest, that's such a bizarre thought I'm not sure what I'd do -
I guess it would pertain to the circumstance that lead to the beatdown.
If I missed my quota and he beaned me with a fax machine - yea, I'd call the cops when I woke up.

But that's beacuse I'm in an industry where I'm pretty sure I'd find another job in short order.
To Ucan'ts point - I don't believe coaching, especially at the NFL level, would afford that oppurtunity.
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

The bottom line here:

Hanson didnt file charges. To me, that speaks volumes....because he could very well cash out.

Maybe, just maybe, he fucking deserved it for running his ballchewer at Cable. RACK old school problem solving. The bunch of you PC pussies screaming bloody murder should fucking be ashamed of yourselves.

RACK Cable.