The REAL religion of love and peace at it again...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

The REAL religion of love and peace at it again...

Post by Left Seater »

Muslim murders army recruiter
One Army recruiter died and another was injured when a Muslim convert who said he was opposed to the U.S. military shot the soldiers in Little Rock, police say.

Carlos Bledsoe, 24, of Little Rock, who was known as Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad, was arrested on I-630 shortly after the soldiers were shot outside a recruiting office about 10:30 a.m. CT, police said.

Yes the thread title was mocking another thread on the board. The reason is this is the same story, but getting 1/10th the coverage. Why? The abortioner murder is drawing all kinds of press and live shots from the church and town. The Army murder is getting the scroll at the bottom of the screen. The abortioner murder is still front page on newspapers across the country and on their web sites. The Army murder is inside news.

The story is exactly the same, crazy fringe lunatic shoots those he sees as evil or has a problem with. In fact in the Army story it was two people shot.

Again, why the uneven coverage media?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan

Re: The REAL religion of love and peace at it again...

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Why are you such a bitter fuck? Just think what you could accomplish if you bottled up all this bitter, handwringing hysteria. You could probably become a halfway respectable football official.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well, Avi, as this clown appears a serious convert to the jihad--and even flew to Yemen for marching orders--well why wasn't he under some kind of actual surveillance? It's a fucking joke for Cheney and these assholes to talk about security measures and the necessity for wiretapping and spying if they let someone like this go unattended. Apparently, the "watch lists" and so forth are complete bullshit. Or...they want incidents like this so as to hopefully rally support for our Necessary Permanent War.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Why are you such a bitter fuck? Just think what you could accomplish if you bottled up all this bitter, handwringing hysteria. You could probably become a halfway respectable football official.

Thanks for making my point. Instead of a reasoned response, you have personal attacks.

There is no bitterness here, just genuine concern.

Have a wonderful day.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well, Avi, as this clown appears a serious convert to the jihad--and even flew to Yemen for marching orders--well why wasn't he under some kind of actual surveillance? It's a fucking joke for Cheney and these assholes to talk about security measures and the necessity for wiretapping and spying if they let someone like this go unattended. Apparently, the "watch lists" and so forth are complete bullshit. Or...they want incidents like this so as to hopefully rally support for our Necessary Permanent War.
How long will you guys blame this on the previous occupant of the White House. This is more than 5 months into the "change" but it is still somehow not his fault. Nice. Can't wait to see you rolling this out three years from now too. :meds:
ADAM
still pays, but gets no sex anymore

Post by ADAM »

Left Seater wrote:
Again, why the uneven coverage media?

We're living in a biased world......

Truth sucks & the hippies are afraid of truth....

Kim Jong Ill is simply building a big rocket powered wiener to prove that
AMERICANS HAVE WAY BIGGER WANGS THAN ANY GREASY YELLOW BASTARDS!
The only right answer to a fool is silence
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well, Avi, as this clown appears a serious convert to the jihad--and even flew to Yemen for marching orders--well why wasn't he under some kind of actual surveillance?
He was, idiot.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/stor ... 637&page=1
It's a fucking joke for Cheney and these assholes to talk about security measures and the necessity for wiretapping and spying if they let someone like this go unattended.
In case you haven't noticed, Cheney isn't in charge anymore. We have a kinder, gentler approach to muslim lunatics now. I see that it's working brilliantly, too.

You know Darth Chenron would have had Jhigg Abu here strapped to a waterboard quicker than you could felch a load from Tiller's dead rectum.
:lol:

Game, set, match.

Watching mv dismantle LTS TARD is like watching Rafael Nadal play some unranked Swede at the French Open.... wait, bad example.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Left Seater wrote:How long will you guys blame this on the previous occupant of the White House. This is more than 5 months into the "change" but it is still somehow not his fault. Nice. Can't wait to see you rolling this out three years from now too. :meds:
IIRC, the overwhelming majority of one of the predecessors to this board blamed 9/11 on Clinton. Nevermind that he had been out of office for nearly 8 months by 9/11, not to mention the fact that a PDB received by Bush on 8/20/01 was titled, "Bin Laden determined to strike within the U.S."

Turnabout is fair play.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:IIRC, the overwhelming majority of one of the predecessors to this board blamed 9/11 on Clinton.
Because Clinton passed on Sudan's offer to hand over Bin Laden during his term.
Again, the old question of whom to believe: Hannity, Faux Noise and Newsmax, or the 9/11 Commission? http://mediamatters.org/research/200407230005
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote: Didn't appear to be any US Marshals outside recruiting stations today either.
US Marshals need to protect the Army?

You guys are fucking pussies through and through. Go put on a dress, Nancy.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

War Wagon wrote: :lol:

Game, set, match.

Watching mv dismantle LTS TARD is like watching Rafael Nadal play some unranked Swede at the French Open.... wait, bad example.
Some might even call it sig worthy.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

"Akshizzle" was way more sig worthy.

:D
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Martyred wrote:
mvscal wrote: US Marshals need to protect the Army?
I just about wasted 12 ounces of cold Miller High Life ...............
ADAM

Post by ADAM »

Now as I clear the tears from my laughing eyes.....

Recruiting offices and or seargants nor any non com are NOT permitted under federal law

to carry firearms on or near the premises of aforementioned buildings

Courthouses
Police Stations (CIty or County)
Jails
Bars
Banks
Airports

Wanna try me again slapdick??
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: IIRC, the overwhelming majority of one of the predecessors to this board blamed 9/11 on Clinton. Nevermind that he had been out of office for nearly 8 months by 9/11, not to mention the fact that a PDB received by Bush on 8/20/01 was titled, "Bin Laden determined to strike within the U.S."

Turnabout is fair play.

Huge stretch Terry.

Clearly Osama was known to Clinton for his entire term. Even if you believe that Clinton was never offered the chance to take Osama, dude did little if anything to track him down post 1993 bombing of World Trade Center. If on the other hand you believe that Clinton did pass on him, then it is squarely on his shoulders.

Meantime latest reports have Military Murderer returning from Yeman in Feb.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Sudden Sam wrote:I despise all religions.
If you think you have nothing (positive) to learn from religion, then you are an idiot.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Well, Avi, as this clown appears a serious convert to the jihad--and even flew to Yemen for marching orders--well why wasn't he under some kind of actual surveillance?
He was.
Lot of fucking good that did. Must have been ADAM doing the watching. I don't think RackFu could have fucked that one up
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Sudden Sam wrote:
Moving Sale wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:I despise all religions.
If you think you have nothing (positive) to learn from religion, then you are an idiot.
Really? Like what?

You don't have enough brain to realize that you should treat others well? That you shouldn't rape? Or kill? Or steal?

I do.

If you think ethics and morality are exclusive to religious persons (bwahahaha), you're insane.
I see what you're saying here, Sam, and we've reached a point in society where there is a general consensus on ethics and morality (at least to the broader areas) without religion. That having been said, however, that consensus, from an historical perspective, first came to us through religion. If Judaism and Christianity had never existed, would we have reached that consensus?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

smackaholic wrote:
War Wagon wrote: :lol:

Game, set, match.

Some might even call it sig worthy.
Bullshit! Avi hasn't actually kicked anyone's ass in many years, if at all. He's the classic ranting racist clown who hides behind a fake expertise in military history while dodging and running from everything that would calmly nail him to the wall. He got his ass kicked squarely in the Major Malfunction thread, he got hammered mercilessly in the Late term abortion doctor murder--ran like a bitch from the plain facts of the defective, severely damaged fetuses, etc. And in this thread he pathetically hangs on to the Rusp Limpdick hyper-squeal response of blaming everything on some supposed "libs" or whatever. In fact the very same National Security team and policies have been continued from the Chimp 'Cheney regime, and Avi's hissing (very tiny) dismissals are yet another run for the brush. But, as usual, whenever we like, he's to be dragged in and hung up like this rooting runner
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Terry wrote:If Judaism and Christianity had never existed, would we have reached that consensus?
Yes. Throw in Buddhism and Islam, as well. Yes, absolutely, we would have, and along the way we wouldn't have slaughtered each other nearly as much.

Plus, our tv shows would've been a whole lot better. Davey & Goliath flat out sucked, and there has never been a Christian based show that wasn't a good argument for genocide.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Van wrote:Davey & Goliath flat out sucked,
Hey, I used to watch that show when I was a kid.

Sudden Sam wrote:Common sense created my sense of morality.
I was talking about a societal sense. We have a consensus as a society, and I believe religion played at least some role in the development of that. Although, as others have pointed out, many of those mores are not exclusive to Judeo-Christian societies, all societies referenced so far had some religious backdrop.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Bullshit! Avi hasn't actually kicked anyone's ass in many years, if at all.
I laughed. I bounce you up and down this forum like a jai alai ball. You are nothing more than a light speedbag workout to me.
You're bleeding out, Avi, having refuted nothing--yet still hanging on to...well what are you ever supporting? Unwinnable wars based on lies? Some pathetic survival bunker Libertarianism? You're a fucking joke.
Before God was, I am
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Sudden Sam wrote:
mvscal wrote:No, it didn't.
Well it damn sure didn't come from any religious teachings.
It came from Bear Bryant. It all comes from Bear Bryant.

Duh!

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Sudden Sam wrote:
mvscal wrote:No, it didn't.
Well it damn sure didn't come from any religious teachings.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Betcha it did.
When Anu the Sublime, King of the Anunaki, and Bel, the lord of Heaven and earth, who decreed the fate of the land, assigned to Marduk, the over-ruling son of Ea, God of righteousness, dominion over earthly man, and made him great among the Igigi, they called Babylon by his illustrious name, made it great on earth, and founded an everlasting kingdom in it, whose foundations are laid so solidly as those of heaven and earth; then Anu and Bel called by name me, Hammurabi, the exalted prince, who feared God, to bring about the rule of righteousness in the land, to destroy the wicked and the evil-doers; so that the strong should not harm the weak; so that I should rule over the black-headed people like Shamash, and enlighten the land, to further the well-being of mankind.

Hammurabi, the prince, called of Bel am I, making riches and increase, enriching Nippur and Dur-ilu beyond compare, sublime patron of E-kur; who reestablished Eridu and purified the worship of E-apsu; who conquered the four quarters of the world, made great the name of Babylon, rejoiced the heart of Marduk, his lord who daily pays his devotions in Saggil; the royal scion whom Sin made; who enriched Ur; the humble, the reverent, who brings wealth to Gish-shir-gal; the white king, heard of Shamash, the mighty, who again laid the foundations of Sippara; who clothed the gravestones of Malkat with green; who made E-babbar great, which is like the heavens, the warrior who guarded Larsa and renewed E-babbar, with Shamash as his helper; the lord who granted new life to Uruk, who brought plenteous water to its inhabitants, raised the head of E-anna, and perfected the beauty of Anu and Nana; shield of the land, who reunited the scattered inhabitants of Isin; who richly endowed E-gal-mach; the protecting king of the city, brother of the god Zamama; who firmly founded the farms of Kish, crowned E-me-te-ursag with glory, redoubled the great holy treasures of Nana, managed the temple of Harsag-kalama; the grave of the enemy, whose help brought about the victory; who increased the power of Cuthah; made all glorious in E-shidlam, the black steer, who gored the enemy; beloved of the god Nebo, who rejoiced the inhabitants of Borsippa, the Sublime; who is indefatigable for E-zida; the divine king of the city; the White, Wise; who broadened the fields of Dilbat, who heaped up the harvests for Urash; the Mighty, the lord to whom come scepter and crown, with which he clothes himself; the Elect of Ma-ma; who fixed the temple bounds of Kesh, who made rich the holy feasts of Nin-tu; the provident, solicitous, who provided food and drink for Lagash and Girsu, who provided large sacrificial offerings for the temple of Ningirsu; who captured the enemy, the Elect of the oracle who fulfilled the prediction of Hallab, who rejoiced the heart of Anunit; the pure prince, whose prayer is accepted by Adad; who satisfied the heart of Adad, the warrior, in Karkar, who restored the vessels for worship in E-ud-gal-gal; the king who granted life to the city of Adab; the guide of E-mach; the princely king of the city, the irresistible warrior, who granted life to the inhabitants of Mashkanshabri, and brought abundance to the temple of Shidlam; the White, Potent, who penetrated the secret cave of the bandits, saved the inhabitants of Malka from misfortune, and fixed their home fast in wealth; who established pure sacrificial gifts for Ea and Dam-gal-nun-na, who made his kingdom everlastingly great; the princely king of the city, who subjected the districts on the Ud-kib-nun-na Canal to the sway of Dagon, his Creator; who spared the inhabitants of Mera and Tutul; the sublime prince, who makes the face of Ninni shine; who presents holy meals to the divinity of Nin-a-zu, who cared for its inhabitants in their need, provided a portion for them in Babylon in peace; the shepherd of the oppressed and of the slaves; whose deeds find favor before Anunit, who provided for Anunit in the temple of Dumash in the suburb of Agade; who recognizes the right, who rules by law; who gave back to the city of Ashur its protecting god; who let the name of Ishtar of Nineveh remain in E-mish-mish; the Sublime, who humbles himself before the great gods; successor of Sumula-il; the mighty son of Sin-muballit; the royal scion of Eternity; the mighty monarch, the sun of Babylon, whose rays shed light over the land of Sumer and Akkad; the king, obeyed by the four quarters of the world; Beloved of Ninni, am I.

When Marduk sent me to rule over men, to give the protection of right to the land, I did right and righteousness in . . . , and brought about the well-being of the oppressed.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Van wrote:
Terry wrote:If Judaism and Christianity had never existed, would we have reached that consensus?
Yes. Throw in Buddhism and Islam, as well. Yes, absolutely, we would have, and along the way we wouldn't have slaughtered each other nearly as much.

Plus, our tv shows would've been a whole lot better. Davey & Goliath flat out sucked, and there has never been a Christian based show that wasn't a good argument for genocide.

So what you're saying Van, is that if you take away christianity and judaism, we wouldn't have folks knocking other folks in the head and taking their shit so much?

ELIMINATED for being a dumbass.

Kicking somebody else's ass to get over is the way of the world. Christians do it. Hindus do it. Muzzies do it....a lot. Grizzly bears do it. Bunny rabbits do it. Everyfukking thing does it. It's just the way it is.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Sudden Sam wrote: You don't have enough brain to realize that you should treat others well? That you shouldn't rape? Or kill? Or steal?
A) Religion is a lot more than knowing not to kill or rape. Religion, in its pure form, is a bunch of stories told to other people about the human condition. All of it. How to deal with adversity or loss. How to deal with prosperity and gain. On and on it goes. It's a rich pool of knowledge that you can choose to read (listen to) and learn from or you can bury your head in the sand and say you know it all. No skin off my nose if you pick the latter.

B) You didn't come out of the womb with that knowledge. Hell you couldn't even talk. You learned that raping was bad. You learned that killing was bad. Someone or something (event or string of events) taught you that. Dude that is what religion is. It's Mythology not the boogyman you ignorant fuck.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

smackaholic wrote: Grizzly bears do it. Bunny rabbits do it. Everyfukking thing does it. It's just the way it is.
Whatever religion you've been practicing (if any) has not taught you anything.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

smackie, it'd be incredibly disingenuous to throw together a nice religious war, minus any religion. People wouldn't know which party favors to bring, or which songs to chant, or which buildings to defile.

The Crusades would've been like the Audio Visual geeks inviting the jocks to their Monday night role playing games soiree.

Moors, and Euros, without that cool Christianity vs Islam angle?

"We say minarets!"

"Fucking camel humpers, we said no! We want normal spires and battlements, you backwards ass dolts! Minarets are totally gay!"

"Fuck you, you pasty bastards! Turrets are teh suck!"