The girl has got game

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Re: The girl has got game

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Invictus wrote:I won't be back for a while so you have ample time to think up something almost funny to write about me upon my return, which you will undoubtedly be waiting with baited breath for.
We both know you're gone for extended periods because your n|igger ass is locked up somewhere. Much like any Stockholm Syndrome victim, you've grown to love the feeling of having your fertile cock-field sown by copious amounts of manseed. One can only imagine that you were most often assraped by some gelatinous dark skinned man. Is this where your love of oversized rhino buttocks came to be? Did you become addicted to the feeling of your ass being bitch slapped by your rapist's loose skin? Tell me, you sick fuck, why do you lust after cellulite so much?

As far as "waiting" on you with baited breath, you'll have to take a number like the rest of the unfortunate bitches that desire a beatdown. When you do get out the clink and you're done perusing my posts for the last 2-3 years (pathetic move much? :lol: ), I hope you actually find something helpful... this time. Perhaps our next battle won't be so one-sided.

Until then...
Last edited by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:Are you kidding? I don't have the pic on hand, but she totally looks like Whitey to a fucking T.
Except that she's got her mothers eyes.

sniff... that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me, Screwball.
I don't know too many guys who are attracted to chicks who look like guys, Whitey. Just sayin'.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yes Sam, next thing you know she's going to be posting on this board claiming some asswipes called her coach and outed her as some carpet munching dyke, resulting in her being booted off the team, losing her scholly and dropping out of school because poppa can't pay for a private school education on $12/hr jocking a fucking forklift. Because as we all know, that was the case with some nomadic asswipe who used to work at Home Depot.
Last edited by Screw_Michigan on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote:Those were last years sophmore stats, idiot.
It was the link on the team's website. Says nowhere in the link that it is from 2008. Form the team's website, if you click on Schedule and Results, it gives the scores from 2009. When you click on Stats, apparently it gives stats from last year. You said she hit only one dinger. On that page, it lists 1 HR so I figured that was accurate with no timeframe listed on the page.

And stalking? You provided the link to her team. Going to their school's website and checking their stats is stalking to you? I've given enough proof that no one here would ever think I would go for something like your kid. As I said, she ain't fugly, but she's no Mrs. Frisco.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IndyFrisco wrote: And stalking? You provided the link to her team. Going to their school's website and checking their stats is stalking to you?
Actually, I provided a link to a newspaper article, not the school website. You took it one step further and decided to go to Evangel's webpage and dig for more info on my daughter.

Is that stalking? Probably not, and it doesn't bother me either way.

What irked me was getting your facts wrong, as if you just skiimmed the article and missed this:
The two hits Wednesday make Cairns 11 for her last 19 at bats with a .487 average (19 for 39) in the past 13 games.
You're not too bright if you arrived at the conclusion that she's batting .276 for the season with the numbers above. She's actually batting over .400 for the year with the 5th highest average in the conference.

Yes, she indeed has game.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Wags,

Isn't the first nor the last time I get things "mixed up". So be it. No one is perfect. Score one for you.

By the way, I said you provided the link to her team. I didn't say her team's website.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

War Wagon wrote:Yes, she indeed has game.
And you're mistaking that anyone here actually gives a flying fuck. Keep fluffing yourself.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

R-Jack wrote:
Screw_Michigan wrote:claiming some asswipes called her coach and outed her as some carpet munching dyke, resulting in her being booted off the team,
Wait. Did you just suggest that being a feral cunt hog is grounds for being kicked off a women's softball team?
At an evangelical christian college? Absolutely.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

IndyFrisco wrote:Granted, the pic I have seen of Whitey, and it's been awhile, was not a very good pic, but I thought his teeth were all jacked up. Hers look pretty straight to me. That girl is by no means fugly. She's just plain. And nothing wrong with plain.
...hope this sparks your memory IF..

JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

CM, that guy is a pencil necked geek. Sheesh...
IndyFrisco wrote:Wags,
Isn't the first nor the last time I get things "mixed up". So be it. No one is perfect. Score one for you.
IF, my opinion of you just changed radically. It takes a man to admit when he's wrong and I will henceforth consider you to be such.

She's playing at Graceland this Saturday, weather permitting, but the forecast sucks. Mace might show up, he may not... I'd like to meet Mace.

More importantly, my eldest brother and my niece, whom I haven't seen in years, are planning to drive down from Green Bay to visit and take in the festivities that only Lamoni Iowa can offer.

Seems the cousins are close via e-mail and want to see each other.

I'll be along for the ride.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

War Wagon wrote:IF, my opinion of you just changed radically. It takes a man to admit when he's wrong and I will henceforth consider you to be such.
Dude, if you have paid any attention to any of my posts over the years you would know that I can't stand the attitude around here that one can't admit they were wrong about something. Around here, once you are wrong, you just spin. I don't do that and never will. I'm not immune to a brainfart. I had one here. Your kid is doing well. Congrats. My cousin plays for Texas A&M softball. While I could give a fuck about softball, I keep in touch with her. Bes of luck to Meg.
War Wagon wrote:It takes a man to admit when he's wrong and I will henceforth consider you to be such.
Nah, it takes a man to admit he loves performing fellatio even if he didn't mean it. ;)
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

War Wagon wrote: She's playing at Graceland this Saturday, weather permitting, but the forecast sucks. Mace might show up, he may not... I'd like to meet Mace.
The rain stopped and they got to play. Evangel slugged 6 HR's on the way to sweeping Graceland 6-1 and 9-4.

If Mace was there, I missed him.

Too bad. There won't be a next time. They play a home and away every other year and since she's a senior next year, that's my last trip to Lamoni. Every road trip to watch her play is sorta' melancholy right now... visiting places that you know you'll never go to again.

But the memories shall remain.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yeah, I was surprised how good of shape the field was. I thought it would be a sloppy mess but apparently they've put down some kinda' composite surface that soaked the water right up. It wasn't like that the last time we were up there 2 years ago, when the field most certainly would've been unplayable after that much rain.

They've made a lot of improvements to that complex, including a brand new baseball field that looks good enough to host any college team in the country.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Evangel played at Benedictine in Atchison, Kansas today and I took a vacation day to make damn sure I didn't miss a pitch...

Megan hit a Home Run, the first that I had ever witnessed... a rope of a line drive that cleared the fence that was at least 225 feet away to straightaway left.

For those unfamiliar with softball, most outfield fences are around 200 or so... when I got there and looked at that depth, I didn't figure there would be any HR's hit today, especially with a 35 mph wind that was blowing straight in from left... but she did it... she did it right in front of my eyes...

It was the go ahead run in a 2-2 game that Evangel went on to win 4-2, clinching the Heart of America conference title.

I had told her years ago that if she ever hit a Home Run in a game that I was at, it'd be worth $50 on the spot. Last night was the final night of league bowling and in that prize fund was an Ullyess S. Grant, which Megger is now the proud owner of. Good timing.

Poor mom had to work today and was 10 minutes late witnessing history. I tried to tell her to take the day off w/o pay, but she's stubborn as a Missouri mule and wouldn't do it.

And yes, I realize this is not a Douchebag approved post, but I don't care that you don't care. This is my personal blog.

Rack my daughter.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Rack Megan.

A bomb like that though you should pay her a buck a foot, ya cheap bastard.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

I can hardly stand to wait for her to graduate and get drafted into the major softball leagues with a fat contract.

Oh.

My bad.

I meant "wait for her to graduate and drink draft beer until she can hardly stand with a fat ass in the non contract recreational softball leagues".

Sometimes, I get my words all switched around and I lose focus.