ZioNazi Launch Code: Ready....

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: ZioNazi Launch Code: Ready....

Post by War Wagon »

Dummy?

sniff... that's the nicest thing you've ever called me.
Learning that you don't wake the sleeping giant.
Um, they weren't sleeping and they're certainly not a giant. Without continuous U.S. support, they'd be no better armed and prepared for a fight than the rock throwers.

Hamas knows this and is just trying to get world public opinion and sympathy swayed to their side. Israel intends to squash this bug before that can happen.

PSU, by end this, I mean the threat from Hamas. They'll still have scads of enemies intent on their destruction, just one less capable of lobbing short range rockets into their backyard.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I wish it were that easy. Heck, maybe we could help them occupy Lebanon for a while or something.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Hey, the last time you guys went against the home team, 3,000 Hezbollah men kicked the piss out of the Jews and they scurried off home.
Hamas boasts 20,000 (not sure the size of the armed wing, but they're equipped to the teeth) - the Jews won't go in there, they'd got throttled in a fortnight and withdraw.*

*see illustration below

(jew attack) ---------------------->
<---------------------- (jew retreat)

Sin

HRH, Field Marshal Phibes
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

War Wagon wrote:Dummy?

sniff... that's the nicest thing you've ever called me.
Learning that you don't wake the sleeping giant.
Um, they weren't sleeping and they're certainly not a giant. Without continuous U.S. support, they'd be no better armed and prepared for a fight than the rock throwers.
Like hell. They have the money so they'll get the weapons.

Any country that can hand out an ass kicking this big this fast is a power to be reckoned with.

Besides, I wouldn't expect to see a reduction in US support any time soon. Bush will probably gift them a boatload of missiles for dropping the hammer on Hamas.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

The type of stupidity being spewed in this thread is astounding. Only the malformed American brain can half-absorb these "truths".

Even Israelis have more room for discourse in their own country than Americans.

You guys just can't wait for Jesus to come surfing back to Earth on a river of Jew blood, can you?
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Marty,

Go ahead. Try and convince me that Hamas is a benevolent and kind organization, willing and able to live peaceably next door to another culture that is very unlike them.

Go ahead.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Busher, you're missing the point. Of course we don't like any fundamentalist Muslims. And of course this includes Hamas. But, just as in our catastrophic blunder in invading Iraq, the sadistic and utterly malicious behavior of Israel--especially since Hamas was duly elected 18 months ago--has guaranteed the increased support of Hamas and its ilk. The simple fact is that Israel is a malignant apartheid state experiment that was demented in design, criminal in implementation, and disastrous in its effects over sixty years of lying (Lavon Affair), murdering (Deir Yassin), and stealing ("settlements"). The very idea of supporting the ZioNazi entity is tantamount to sheer bigotry or religious superstition--or quite possibly, both.

Of course Israel has no "right to exist"--any more than the vile South African government of the 1970's, or the German Nazi regime, etc.

What's the difference?

The idea that Israel can exist as a full-time killing machine against its penned and starved locals is so perverse as to create its own extinction. Given that the ZioNazis really are fanatical crminals themselves (like the German Nazis), they really will launch a nuclear attack. Obviously the world must cooperate in stopping them. And like South Africa, their toxic apartheid state must be dismantled.

SO, sure, they can murder a whole bunch more Palestinians, they can parrot their "victimhood," and they will continue to play the U.S. government like an accordion. But this latest desperate act of savagery--carefully initiated right between U.S.presidents, as it were--will hasten the fall of the ZioNazis. And that will be a relief to the world.
Before God was, I am
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: The simple fact is that
the world is flat, Elvis is alive, the Detroit Lions are the best NFL team, etc. etc. etc....

Wonder why you've never been able to peddle your tripe successfully? Because only another primitive bedoin like yourself ignores history and fact.

Carry on, cartoon.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

mvscal wrote:I don't think there has ever been a more patient and restrained nation in history than Israel.
^^^ gets it.

If I remember correctly, Israel conceded Gaza so that the poor, "peaceful," "oppressed" Palestinians could start a government, schools and utopia in general.

And what progress they've made!

After all, the poor "oppressed," and simply "peaceful" Hamas has concentrated all of their efforts on health care, education and feeding their people.

No WAY would they be importing weapons from Lebanon and calling for the utter annihilation of Israel. That's just propaganda, that all of you dumb Americans have all bought into.

WW!

Sin,

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

R-fan, you offer nothing. Your head is in the sand.

Babs, your straight up Nazi jerk-off response is typical--and as usual total bullshit.

Here's the "restraint" of the ZioNazis as they gleefully attack Egypt in 1957

Here the ZioNazi "restraint" in attacking Beruit in the manner of Warsaw '39

And here's the "sub human vermin" (in your pathetic imitation of a lunatic) dealing with the ZioNazis "restraint."

So far no one has offered any rational reason for supporting the state of Israel. As for supporting the current slaughter, we get only hunkered bigotry. And fear.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:R-fan, you offer nothing.
Well, I'm not trolling, at least not in this thread.
Irony wrote:Your head is in the sand.
Indeed.

Unlike you, I actually know people who live in that region of the world.

You flapping around like a discarded fish is pretty funny though. At least you've got that going for you.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Really...who do you know?

"Israelis"? No one else would share your opinion. Oh, but that's right, you don't have an opinion, just a position--lock-step with the ZioNazis, etc.
Before God was, I am
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Really...who do you know?
No, that's not how this works, psycho.

See you're supposed to say, "Well I know ___, who lives ____"

And yes, I know more folks than Israelies in the region.

Go chase UFOs or post more pics of WWII.

Fucking psychotic idiot.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

By and large, Israelis aren't looking to destroy our way of life. By and large, Muslims are. Of course, there are anomalies on both sides...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

RadioFan wrote:
mvscal wrote:I don't think there has ever been a more patient and restrained nation in history than Israel.
^^^ gets it.

If I remember correctly, Israel conceded Gaza so that the poor, "peaceful," "oppressed" Palestinians could start a government, schools and utopia in general.

After all, the poor "oppressed," and simply "peaceful" Hamas has concentrated all of their efforts on health care, education and feeding their people.
Yep. Around 2005, despite the fact that Hamas seems bent on believing that Israel is intent on expansion and destruction.

Lets try and remember Hamas is not a "government" They are a "religious resistance movement". In their charter it specifically states that "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad."

Here's another quote from the charter:
The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."
Show me where in the torah or in any israeli government documents that type of language exists.

and really Nick, STFU. You conveniently go back to the 1930's, when Israel and the jews have roots in the area dating back to centuries before Christ.

What about the Muslim takeover after Muhammad died? How about the centuries of Jews returning to the area in between those times? Why aren't you referencing any of that? No cutesy misrepresentative pics?

Hell it was the Arab revolt in 1936 that started the Jews towards independence. Prior to that event, they were two cultures intermingled.

Pathetic is what you are. Ill informed, lacking the ability to see the larger picture. The arab culture wants to destroy the jews under the false guise of being destroyed by them, but instead they will allow their own people to suffer endlessly, all in the name of their "God of peace"

One day it will all end for both sides when the sand freaks get an atomic bomb,then none of them will exist.
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Throw the Jew down the well.

~ Borat
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

what's this bullshit about israel having no right to exist?

no nation has the "right" to exist. they exist because at some point in time, they whupped some ass and staked a claim. when someone is big and bad enough to knock us over, they will. and we will either accept the consequences or knock them over or get kilt trying.

this is the way of the world. always has been. always will be.

what is different here is that the jews have have been fighting with both hands and one tied behind their back. eventually they will tire of this and drop the mutherfukking hammer. hopefully sooner than later.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Mister Bushice wrote:
RadioFan wrote:
^^^ gets it.

Yep. Around 2005, despite the fact that Hamas seems bent on believing that Israel is intent on expansion and destruction.

Lets try and remember Hamas is not a "government" They are a "religious resistance movement". In their charter it specifically states that "There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad."

Here's another quote from the charter:
The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."
Show me where in the torah or in any israeli government documents that type of language exists.

and really Nick, STFU. You conveniently go back to the 1930's, when Israel and the jews have roots in the area dating back to centuries before Christ.

What about the Muslim takeover after Muhammad died? How about the centuries of Jews returning to the area in between those times? Why aren't you referencing any of that? No cutesy misrepresentative pics?

Hell it was the Arab revolt in 1936 that started the Jews towards independence. Prior to that event, they were two cultures intermingled.

Pathetic is what you are. Ill informed, lacking the ability to see the larger picture. The arab culture wants to destroy the jews under the false guise of being destroyed by them, but instead they will allow their own people to suffer endlessly, all in the name of their "God of peace"

One day it will all end for both sides when the sand freaks get an atomic bomb,then none of them will exist.

While I admire your effort, you will find that trying to use reason with someone that is not sane, is futile.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

smackaholic wrote:what's this bullshit about israel having no right to exist?

no nation has the "right" to exist. they exist because at some point in time, they whupped some ass and staked a claim. when someone is big and bad enough to knock us over, they will. and we will either accept the consequences or knock them over or get kilt trying.

this is the way of the world. always has been. always will be.

Why not?

The North did it to the South. Sucks to be you, South.
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

S-holic, by your interpretation of the Law Of Barbarism, or "might makes right," well then yes, Israel has the same right to exist as the similarly 1948 sanctioned republic of South Africa, or the duly elected Hitler regime. Okay..but as you know, in the course of human events--that is, in light of modern standards of the Geneva Convention and similar international law--these "nations" by virtue of inflicting gross crimes upon its own people or its neighbors, are branded outlaws and forced to either disband or face international sanction and/or military intervention.

Israel is currently at that point, despite its slimy machinations in gaining control over the U.S. government and media. Sure, Condi Rice will continue to nervously support 'Israel's right to defend itself" or whatever current nonsense is being parroted. And actual U.N. sanctions will be slow and protracted, again in light of Israel's control over the U.S.

But the game is up. The last ditch effort by the seething ZioNazis is a desperate bid--and will backfire. The very idea of starving a large city--locking it up like a prison--and then ruthlessly attacking it with thousands of tons of bombs because these prisoners have the gall to offer what is basically a symbolic resistance in the form of bottle rockets fired into open fields, etc., is straight out of the German Nazis playbook. And everyone can see this.

That America has a fair amount of hard line supporters of the ZIoNazi experiment state is a bizarre and troubling fact of our society. The vast majority of these folks are very uninformed as to the history and current realities of Palestine, and base their support on religious superstition. And the muzzled media presents a distorted picture as well, repeating again and again the IDF mantra of "hundreds of rockets every day" and so forth.

This vile--and extremely criminal--insanity will not succeed. Perhaps you should consider the distinct possibility that Israel doesn't want "peace" at all. Never did, and will do anything to prevent it. :evil:

WW
Before God was, I am
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: have the gall to offer what is basically a symbolic resistance in the form of bottle rockets fired into open fields, etc.,
Hamas kept up its rocket barrages, which have killed four Israelis since the weekend, and sent many more in running for bomb shelters — some of them in cities under threat of attack for the first time, as the range of the rockets grows.

A medium-range rocket hit the city of Beersheba for the first time ever, zooming 28 miles deep into Israel and slamming into an empty kindergarten.
You really are a one dimensional shit head.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So that's all you've got? Five people? And this is supposed to justify a massive attack on a densely populated--and defenseless city?

Are you fucking kidding? For the crimes they've committed just in the past 18 months of siege--the strangling of an entire city/prison--the Israelis deserve far more in practical terms of payback and retribution. You seem to forget that ZioNazis rolled in on the Palestinians, not the other way around. The ZioNazis are EUROPEAN, They are Ashkanazi. And notice how you can't spell Ashkanazi without spelling "nazi." These seething criminals have inflicted ruthless assault upon the Palestinians--and anyone else who might oppose them--for sixty years now. And when accused of brutality, etc, they always immediately play the "Holocaust" card and simply refuse to budge. They are a vicious race-state entity and have been so since their demented design and implementation.

Wake the fuck up and stop being their stooge!
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

How 'bout saudi arabia? Are they a race state? Those fukkers are living in the 1300s. They treat their women worst than dogs and lop off the domes of anyone that doesn't do exactly as muhammed wishes.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:So that's all you've got? Five people? And this is supposed to justify a massive attack on a densely populated--and defenseless city?
20,000 Hamas troops says "defenseless - wha?"

And lets get focus back on "bottle rockets into an empty field", which was conveniently ignored by you, as usual.

A missile with a 28 mile range that lands in the heart of a city and explodes in a kindergarten school is not a bottle rocket, you one trick dipshit.

Not to mention you totally ignored the whole Hamas reason to exist is to destroy Israel and the Jews, Nor did you address the fact that there is no comparable statement in any Israeli documents. Typical chickenshit avoidance by you.

You did get the city/prison part right. Hamas has turned the gaza strip into a prison with their misguided attempts to destroy a neighbor more powerful than they are simply because they don't agree with their religious beliefs. Nothing more.

Hell, Even Egypt won't play with Hamas. I don't see you dropping the hammer on them, asshole.

Do the people who know you here in America realize what a race hating shitbag you are?
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

88 wrote: if they succeeded with their goal of annihilating Israel?
Well there you go - that's a bit of a misnomer.

'Annihilating Isreal' isn't on the Hamas agenda, it depends on your sources. Their public platform is that they'll recognise Israel as soon as the country defines its own borders - till then, they can't be recognised as a legitimate nation, which doesn't seem unreasonable to me.

I'm sure you can produce dozens of newspaper articles quoting the Hamas organisation as saying 'death to Israel', 'we'll destroy them', etc. etc. and I'd counter with articles that say the complete opposite - it all comes down to whom you believe.

Something I find handy that comes into play when you're trying to get to the bottom of things in history or politics is a literary device, 'New Criticism' http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Criticism (close attention to the speakers actual words).
Something you'll never see in the in the press - for the past decade or so, specifically in relation to America's foreign affairs are full, direct quotes from the bad guys.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
88 wrote: if they succeeded with their goal of annihilating Israel?

'Annihilating Isreal' isn't on the Hamas agenda, it depends on your sources.

You call yourself a doctor?

Read the hamas charter genius.

Israel pulls out of Gaza, there's a defined area. So instead of farming, building an infrastructure, etc., they continue to attack Israel. It is their fatwah. They are a bunch of angry Jordanians.

Using the right weaponry, this matter could be settled like tomorrow...so, yes, the Hebes are being a tad timid in their approach....All this activity is a political manuever by Zippy to prevent Netenyahu from becoming Prime Minister in a couple months. If Netenyahu does regain that position, the rule book about spilling arab blood will be simplified.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

The Seer wrote: Read the hamas charter genius.
Well, I've googled it and tried. All the websites it's on are dodgy two cent geo-city ones with blinking adverts asking for money.

There is a wikipedia entry, referencing a blinking geo-city website for the text, I found it to be very sword waving and swarthy mustache twirling.

And an entry from MEMRI, who have been busted for dodgy translations in the past, not to mention the crew at 'ChristianactionforIsrael.com.

As a doctor, I hold higher standards for historical record - I think you might have missed the point about ignoring extra textual sources.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Well, you could always just axe them how they feel about Israel's existence....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Only in America does the incursion into Gaza look "even-handed".

Even Israeli society isn't that jaded.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dr_Phibes wrote:
As a doctor, I hold higher standards for historical record - I think you might have missed the point about ignoring extra textual sources.
Don't worry, Phibes. As soon as Sharon flatlines and Kadima dissolves, everything will be back to normal.
Naomi Klein said so.

:meds:
Why don’t you just STFU.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Martyred wrote:Only in America does the incursion into Gaza look "even-handed".

Even Israeli society isn't that jaded.

Absolutely.

4 dead Israelies to 400 dead arabs - terrible waste of Israeli life.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

88 wrote:Two questions:

1. What is your definition of a "race-state entity"?

2. Would the Palestinians establish a "race-state entity" if they succeeded with their goal of annihilating Israel?
Well in the case of Israel, it's a deceptively fuzzy question: they demand the right to build and maintain a "Jewish state"--and this would seem to answer your question. But, we notice that the definition of a "Jew" is extremely vague, and always has been, and still incites bitter debate in and outside of Israel. Of course you're familiar with the curious (and unique) system of classifying someone as "pure Jewish" even if their dad happens to be an Eskimo. As long as mom is a "Jew" than any kid will be "pure Jewish." Now obviously this system makes no sense at all, and was of course designed to be useful back in the tribal days as well as the insular schtetl eras. So now, being desperate for immigrants (who are "Jewish") Israel is begging anyone with any Jewish ancestors to please come and live there. This pathetic position has resulted in Russian neo-Nazis actually being invited in and set up with social services, etc.

Of course the basic idea of a "Jewish state" is preposterous--and always has been. Historically, ALL the great achievements of the Jews have come outside of ancient Judea. In fact the only features of Jewish culture fostered and maintained in the former colony "kingdom" of Judea was the religious intolerance and vile laws of exclusion, etc.

The Zionists' assertion that a Jew can only be a "true Jew" if he's living in Israel is utterly toxic bullshit, and would be reviled by great Jews like Mendelssohn, Spinoza, Einstein, and countless others.

As for the Palestinians' idea of a race-state, Arabs, if you haven't noticed, live together. They don't need any sort of law allowing or disallowing anyone. As for the Wahabis of Saudi Arabia, I agree that this is a very fucked up cultural situation. And I remind you that the other Arab nations do not necessarily like the Saudis at all. Iraq, in fact, despite the dictatorial manner of Saddam was by far the most Westernized Arab nation, with the most rights for women, the highest education rates, and the most secular social model. Obviously the ZioNazis want no such entities, as they require seething hard line enemies to justify their astonishingly (and baldly criminal) disproportionate responses to the incited "attacks."

The utter depravity of the ZIoNazis is no different than that of the German Nazis. The same insane system of justification is the tell-tale similarity. The ruthless slaughter is identical. And if you recall that lots of prominent Americans were supporting and working with the German Nazis--Henry Ford, Prescott Bush, the Harriman brothers, Lindberg,
http://www.tupbiosystems.com/articles/bush_nazi.html--

well, it's not such a surprise that these same criminals are supporting Israel. What's your excuse?
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wrong as usual, babs. When Hamas or Iran or anyone talks of "destroying Israel," they are speaking practically of dismantling it--just like South Africa. That's all. And that's obviously what's necessary--unless you think the ZioNazi experiment is working.
Before God was, I am
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Wrong as usual, babs. When Hamas or Iran or anyone talks of "destroying Israel," they are speaking practically of dismantling it--just like South Africa. That's all.
Oh, OK.

:meds: :meds: :meds:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well obviously, like the Poles or Russians after the defeat of the German Nazis, some folks want revenge. This would seem forthcoming on the part of the Palestinians.

The reason the other Arab nations won't absorb the Palestinians is based on principle: to do so would simply allow the ZioNazis to succeed--driving out the Palestinians has been their goal all along. What, are you totally stupid?

Not ONE nation on this planet actually supports the ZioNazi entity--and the fact of the lock-step U.S. support is based on the Christer cultists, who are far more numerous, ignorant, fat and weak, than in any other nation. And even then the actual support for Israel in America is a lot lower than a network news piece might indicate. Most folks are scared of being labeled a bigot, basically. Meanwhile, seething ignorant Nazis like babs here just spout freely about exterminating "sub-human garbage" etc. Disgusting!
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

mvscal wrote:
Martyred wrote:Only in America does the incursion into Gaza look "even-handed".
By all means, please identify the last war which was won by "even handed" means. Be sure to lock up when you leave.
The euros tried that even handed thing at the somme back last century sometime. What a good time that was. Atleast the undertakers liked it on both sides.

There is only one way to fight a war. You do everything you can to beat the other guy as quickly as possible. Doing otherwise costs lives on both sides.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

88 wrote: I haven't read any articles that say that Hamas wants to recognize an Israeli state and live in harmony and peace along side it. If you've got any, please post the links.
:? well I'll start with your link.

And mind it comes from a think tank that's home to some of the more rabid ideologues from the Bush administration.
In a January 29 press conference broadcast on al-
Jazeera, Mashal said Hamas is willing to negotiate a
long-term truce, or hudna, with Israel in return for a
complete Israeli withdrawal to the pre-1967 lines, cre-
ation of linkage between Gaza and the West Bank, and
release of all Palestinian prisoners. Mashal, however,
suggested that the door would remain open when he
said, "When Israel proposes a genuine offer, we will
look into it, but right now there is nothing on the table
to discuss." As for the Quartet's Roadmap to Peace,
Mashal denounced it as "Sharon's map, and Hamas will
never accept it." Hamas thus wants to replace the con-
cept of a comprehensive peace agreement based on the
idea of mutual recognition and a two-state solution in
finalized borders with a long-term, indefinite cessation
of hostilities.
you didn't even read it, did you.

If this board had a gulag, I'd send you there for six months.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dr_Phibes wrote:
You're getting soft, comrade-worker.
Eight years of pick and shovel duty at Solovetsk. Minimum.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
88 wrote: I haven't read any articles that say that Hamas wants to recognize an Israeli state and live in harmony and peace along side it. If you've got any, please post the links.
:? well I'll start with your link.

And mind it comes from a think tank that's home to some of the more rabid ideologues from the Bush administration.
In a January 29 press conference broadcast on al-
Jazeera, Mashal said Hamas is willing to negotiate a
long-term truce, or hudna, with Israel in return for a
complete Israeli withdrawal to the pre-1967 lines, cre-
ation of linkage between Gaza and the West Bank, and
release of all Palestinian prisoners. Mashal, however,
suggested that the door would remain open when he
said, "When Israel proposes a genuine offer, we will
look into it, but right now there is nothing on the table
to discuss." As for the Quartet's Roadmap to Peace,
Mashal denounced it as "Sharon's map, and Hamas will
never accept it." Hamas thus wants to replace the con-
cept of a comprehensive peace agreement based on the
idea of mutual recognition and a two-state solution in
finalized borders with a long-term, indefinite cessation
of hostilities.
you didn't even read it, did you.

Umm,

First Hamas is a terrorist organization, not a country.

THEY took over part of palestine BY FORCE from the existing government.

As part of their "roll back to 1967" concept, will they also back out of the picture?

I doubt it.

and what fucking country releases criminals back into mainstream society?

Do they seriously expect anyone, other than a country that has been defeated, to accept those terms?

Seems to me there were a whole lot of suicide bombings in israeli towns killing women and children back before they pulled out of Gaza and restricted border crossings. Hmmm. ya think they want to return to that?
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Mister Bushice wrote: First Hamas is a terrorist organization, not a country.
Hamas was democratically elected.

Like I said, if you have a problem with that, take it up with the Israelis who created Hamas.
Why don’t you just STFU.