Merry Christmas, ASSES.

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Merry Christmas, ASSES.

Post by PSUFAN »

Happy Birthday, Baby Jesus, you sick,sick fuck.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Merry Christmas, ASSES.

Post by smackaholic »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t4FgmaKOy8

the best christmas song, evah.

happy birthday, jesus.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

PSUFAN wrote:...sick fuck.
poptart ran him.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Did Jesus ever give PSU back his Devo album?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Has MGMT written a Christmas song?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

BSmack wrote:Did Jesus ever give PSU back his Devo album?

Criminy...what a memory!
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Merry Christmas to all of you dumbfukks.

Hope you all had a great day. Right now I'm fixing the prime rib dinner while the wimmenfolk are watching opera DVDs on the new 52" TV, as they have been doing all day. I'll get my chance to play my Zep and Van Morrison shows eventually.

Right now I'm just extremely thankful to have a family that's all together for the holidays, and healthy (well, I'm feeling pretty fuckked up physically right now but it could be worse). My job hasn't been impacted by the economic slump, at least not yet. In fact we had a record year. The OL works in the same office that I work in and we commute together. Lucky for me, we actually enjoy being together.

Tomorrow I'm going around to these places and writing $500 checks:
Fallbrook Food Pantry
Fallbrook Land Conservancy (buying up land to preserve as open space)
Fallbrook Music Society (promoting music education in local elementary schools)

I've never done anything quite like this before, but we got some extra $$ this year when everybody else seems to be suffering and we feel like we should be helping out, because we can. In my limited experience, local charities provide by far the most bang for your buck.

HO HO HO
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Open space for what ?? Probably preventing others from building near you ?? Nice Christmas thought.
At least you're probably giving more to charity than most lefty libs.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

My God and GOD you really are a dumbfuck asshole aren't you?

You have a problem with buying land at MARKET PRICES to preserve as parks and open spaces? Preserving native habitat and providing hiking trails? You consider this to be "preventing others from building near you"? OK I guess you're right. We don't need parks or open space. No useful purpose, after all. We should just fill every square foot with houses and condos.

Tell you what James. You really do need to just slink off somewhere and die.

Merry XMAS dickwad.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

You could just cut ME a $500 check. It would be much appreciated.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote:You could just cut ME a $500 check. It would be much appreciated.
I would. I really would.

But I know that you'd feel cheapened by it and I wouldn't want that to come between us.

Besides, you're not tax deductible.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Mikey wrote:...you really are a dumbfuck asshole aren't you?

Happy happy joy joy!
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mace, if I thought you'd move in next door I'd run our asshole neighbors and their worthless yappy shit dogs out of here in a flash. You move in and I'll put a gate in the fence and you can use the pool any time you want...except for mornings when the OL and I are sleeping in.

Merry Christmas my friend.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mace wrote: How do you feel about floaters in the pool?
That would put an immediate end to your priveleges. The gate would be locked. Sorry but we have to run a tight ship here.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote: Tomorrow I'm going around to these places and writing $500 checks:
Fallbrook Food Pantry
Fallbrook Music Society (promoting music education in local elementary schools)

I've never done anything quite like this before, but we got some extra $$ this year when everybody else seems to be suffering and we feel like we should be helping out, because we can. In my limited experience, local charities provide by far the most bang for your buck.
How you spend your money is your business and props for the donations to any sort of cause... but seriously, Land Conservancy and Music Society? These don't qualify as "charities" in my book.

But you're right about one thing. Many people are suffering. So being the left wing liberal fag that you are, you're ostentaciously giving money to idiotic causes... going around writing checks...whilst giving yourself a message board reach around. LOOK AT ME! I'M GIVING MONEY AWAY... BECAUSE I CAN. EVERYBODY LOVE ME WHILE I EAT PRIME RIB!

Truth be known, you're most likely a lying sack of shit and aren't donating a fucking dime of your windfall to charity, assuming you aren't also lying about the supposed windfall.

But even if you aren't lying, most charitable donors choose to remain anonymous. Something about staying in the closet and getting their reward in heaven instead.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Promoting musical education in schools isn't a fucking charitable cause, Whitey? Are you seriously that fucking stupid? Jesus fucking Christ.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Rack you, Mikey, and happy fucking holidays.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote:Promoting musical education in schools isn't a fucking charitable cause?
In your case, no amount of charity would suffice. Mikey would be better off taking that money to Vegas.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Wags -

Sorry if I come off looking like I'm propping myself. That was not really my intent.

I thought that maybe my post might inspire one or more of the other losers around here to consider donating to their charity of choice. We are truly living in hard times right now and organizations that depend on donations are taking the hit prolly harder than most anybody else. If you want to think that I'm just trying to stroke my own ego, then so be it. But after that maybe you'll consider going out and dropping $5 in the next Salvation Army kettle you see.

As for the Fallbrook Music Society, you really don't know WTF you're talking about. Prolly 30% or more of the residents here fall under the poverty line. A lot of schools are discontinuing music education but our K-8 district has an incredibly successful music program supported in large part by donated instruments. When my kids were in middle school there was a a concert band, a cadet band and a beginning band with a total of over 300 students. It's been shown that learning music and proficiency in math go hand in hand. I happen to believe also that giving kids the opportunity to develop an appreciation for all types of music is a worthy cause. If you disagree, fine. But GFY. And then go out and donate to any charity that you feel is worthy.

If the fact that I'm a lot more successful in life than you are makes you jealous, then that's cool. You see, I happen to believe that I am a more intelligent, cultured and overall better person than you are. You are a fucking loser and you show it in everything that you do. I have more brains, more money and a better family than you do. That makes me feel pretty good, but not especially good because I realize you set an extremely low bar to compare to. I'm not really that great, but compared to you I'm a both genius and a saint.

Merry Christmas.
Last edited by Mikey on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mikey wrote: Sorry if I come off looking like I'm propping myself. That was not really my intent.
Right.

And then you go on to do just exactly that.

On the surface, you're really enamored with your life Mikey. Nothing wrong with that, but methinks you're somehow pretty dissatisfied. Thus the need to constantly reinforce how great you've got it to others on a message board.

Good that you mentioned the Salvation Army. That is one of my favorite charities and one that I drop some change into everytime I pass the kettle.

I'd also suggest Habitat for Humanity being another worthy cause.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

"Habitat" is pretty damn good.

... when you can keep the hamster shit cleaned out of it.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9t4FgmaKOy8&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9t4FgmaKOy8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Talking about donations is not something I think needs to be mentioned, unless your stumping for your favorute i guess.
There was a guy in KC named Larry Stewart that started the secret Santa thing you now see on TV: http://www.secretsantausa.com/
I respected the hell out of him for how and why he did it.

I donate to a few charities and this year am Adding a new one ('sup Pops)
And it sure isn't to hear others tell me how great it is I do.

BTW - We had Lobsters for dinner Wags.

And in the T1B Spirit of Xmas here's a couple heartwarming stories:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081226/ap_ ... hooting_25

Just fucking lovely

But on the brighter side, Chip and the Bayou folks never cease to amaze...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/HolidayTheme/s ... 243&page=1

I'm sure the girls are wondering if Santa is packing or just glad to see them.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Merry Christmas team.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

KC Scott wrote: BTW - We had Lobsters for dinner Wags.
That's un-American and right up there with having Christmas dinner at night. What is wrong with you people?

To begin with... Christmas dinner is a honey baked ham, baked beans, potato salad and some bread rolls. Throw in a few deviled eggs as appetizers.

Next... if you ate after 3:00 pm, you weren't having "dinner"... you were having "supper"... or in most cases of Americans with any sense of tradition... seconds.

Sorry to have to edumacate you hopelessly ingratious 'tards this way, but get with program.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

I did catch myself saying supper today. Rack me? Rack Nada Surf for sure.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Mikey wrote:Wags -

Sorry if I come off looking like I'm propping myself. That was not really my intent.
What a bunch of self proping bullshit. You are perhaps one of the most arrogant, self righious cunts on this board.

Big deal, you gave more to charity then Bidden did this year.. What a hero. There are those of us that give all year long and don't brag about it. Mike, you're a slimey little weasel that needs a kick right between the trunks.

Next time you brag a bout giving, please spare us the spread sheet, dumb ass.

Oh, btw, please keep the documentation on your wonderful contributions. The IRS is really cracking down on that stuff.

And another thing, 95% of all of the conservancy properties are fenced and "NO TRESPASSING" signs are posted.

Merry Holidays you heathen.
Roger_the_Shrubber
Back-o-Matic

Post by Roger_the_Shrubber »

Merry Christmas!

Especially to Mikey, the only other person smart enough to read(besides me) and actually understand Eco's' 'Focaults Pendulum'.

PSU, yer still a huge tool.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What were we just talking about?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Jerkovich wrote: There are those of us that give all year long and don't brag about it. .
I doubt that includes you.
Jerkovich wrote:
And another thing, 95% of all of the conservancy properties are fenced and "NO TRESPASSING" signs are posted.
Not around here.

Oh, and BTW, you forgot to RACK me for being so generous.

(Merry Christmas Scott!! - but then it's not Christmas anymore where you are, is it?)
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Rack mikey for sacking up even if it is to dumb liberal charities.

And rack his buddy wags for mentioning two of the best charities I can think of, SA and habitat.

Too bad wags doesn't have mikey's jack to throw around.

Ofcourse, with the incoming messiah, all that charity stuff will be a mute point as he will take care of it. I suspect we 'll have a sec of habitat for humanity and sec of the salvation army as full cabinet positions. Hell, we'll prolly even have a salvation navy and a salvation air force.

And to think, it'll all be funded by a slight increase in the tax rate of folks making 250K 200k 175k uhhh a lot.

Now, I think I'll go write checks to habitat and SA.

happy kwanikahmas to you and your shit trolls.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote:dumb liberal charities
Well then, what would be a "smart conservative charity" be, suckaholic? The NRA? Exxon? The Heritage Foundation? Oh, enlightened one, please inform us.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:
War Wagon wrote:These don't qualify as "charities" in my book.
Shove your book up your ass and mind your own fucking business.

No shit.

I've always strived to be the biggest fucking asshole on the entire internet. That dream has now been crushed, since there's no way I can compete with people who are teeing off on a guy for his choice of extremely generous contributions, on Christmas day.

Don't like Mikey's charities?

Don't donate to them... which is a rather "conservative" way to go about things.

If you're looking for a name to scribble on that charitible check, consider...

www.mercycorps.com

Good outfit, that doesn't seem to have the high administrative spending that many do, and do a decent job of actually getting the money/help to the people in immediate need, rather than the execs.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Rack Mikey

I've always been a proponent of donating to the local communities even if the donation is going to something that isn't putting food in a mouth or a roof over a family's head.

I made a donation to a young women's program a few years back that involved teaching them basic computer skills, communication skills, and other general office reponsibilities. These young women were highschool dropouts, drug addicts, and shit like that. The kind of women that had a hanger or two shoved up their twat, but were ready to make things right. Instead of just donating clothes or feeding them, I thought it was important for them to get their education, so I donated to the cause.

Wags can go fuck himself.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
smackaholic wrote:dumb liberal charities
Well then, what would be a "smart conservative charity" be, suckaholic? The NRA? Exxon? The Heritage Foundation? Oh, enlightened one, please inform us.
If you bothered to read my entire post, you stupid fukkin' douche, you'll notice that I pointed 2 out. Habitat for humanity and salvation army.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:Kinda humorous to see all these self-proclaimed conservatives telling other people how they should be spending their own money.

You find it "humorous," I find it "offensive."

Let's see...

Wants to PRIVATELY fund school music education... check

Wants to PRIVATELY fund the purchase and construction of new parks... check.

What a heartwarming holiday story... the guy who wears the "liberal" label around here has joined our cause.

And the "I'm a liberal-basher, but I don't really know what 'liberal' means" crew here tries to pile on?

Noted.

To you "conservatives-of-convenience" -- your behavior has been noted. The next time you care to open your yaps, you will be knocked into next week, since we now know you're lying through your fucking teeth when you deride "liberals."

RACK Mikey for coming over to the Light Side of the Force.

Just think -- if you fucking asshats weren't such douchebag idiots in the voting booth, Mikey would have a great deal more money left over to commit even more generous acts... the way this country worked for about a century and a half.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

War Wagon wrote:
Sorry to have to edumacate you hopelessly ingratious 'tards this way, but get with program.
Bwwaaahaaa...you couldn't fucking educate a chicken...let you want to school and lecture Mikey, even the idiot he is on charitable giving ?

Sit down at the table, give thanks, pound the grub and remember we got military people all over the world away from home, with some body trying to kill them every day. My whole family was home, save for my son in Iraq, and he got to call 2 times during the day.

Props to Mikey for donating..and music in schools is a charitable cause...he can donate who wants to and how much he wants to...at least he has the financial sense to be able to do that...and if he gets off on it..props to him..

I donate too...not going to say to what, who or how much..but being able to donate is recognition enough for me..been at places and times in my life with nothing...so giving can be good.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but I changed my mind.

I decided to spend the $$ on an oz. of blow instead.

Well, that should make Wags and wolfie happy anyway.

Well, gotta go. Don't want to be late for my appointment with Quadrevion.

Toodles.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:I decided to spend the $$ on an oz. of blow instead.

Got baking soda?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote: Kinda humorous to see all these self-proclaimed conservatives telling other people how they should be spending their own money.
I guess you missed this:
How you spend your money is your business and props for the donations to any sort of cause...
EAD, fuckface. And the same to Dins and Rumps.

I took exception to Mikey breaking his arm patting his own back over it, not the act itself, but I guess some dipshits didn't get that message.