Heisman trophy winner

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Re: Heisman trophy winner

Post by King Crimson »

War Wagon wrote:Congrats to Bradford, Sooner nation, and Cherokee nation.
being part Cherokee myself and very much a Sooner i think this is great. However, i'd rather win the NC.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

was that the guy yelling boomer like an idiot? the first couple of times was ok.. the last 20 were like ok dude we get it..

congrats sam btw
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Wifey is half Cherokee, her Mom from Miami, OK. is full blood. I can vividly attest to hot Indian blood.

Go ahead and win the NC too.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Killian wrote:
TheJON wrote: I accidentally read the end of that little snippet.......yeah, I just pop up here when my team is good nevermind the fact that my first 2 years on this board my team happened to win a combined 4 games. Nice try though.
Honest to God, is reading that fucking hard? Read more, post less. Frisco was calling out Wags. Holy hell.
Seriously, I've had to shake my head like 20 times in this thread. It's easier to explain things to my 3 year old than to some people in here.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Seriously, I've had to shake my head like 20 times in this thread. It's easier to explain things to my 3 year old than to some people in here.
you should try teaching college. "yeah, the file i gave you at the beginning of the semester that says that all the writing assignments are worth 50 points each is what we work from".

"King Crimson, how many points are the writing assignments worth?".
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

King Crimson wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote:
you should try teaching college. "yeah, the file i gave you at the beginning of the semester that says that all the writing assignments are worth 50 points each is what we work from".

"King Crimson, how many points are the writing assignments worth?".
I think I did that a couple of times during college just to piss the instructor off near the end of the term and my letter grade fairly secure...
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Billy's lonely, he misses the spotlight, and he loves Coors Light... especially when it's free. I'm not excusing his behavior, but Billy or not, ANYBODY who does that is usually annoying to me. It's one thing at the stadium, or at the bar, but at a ceremony (more than once) or at the supermarket or something... Knock it off.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.