Laker Hater Check-in thread.

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Blitzkrieg
The Last European

Laker Hater Check-in thread.

Post by Blitzkrieg »

I'm soooo in. Life is indeed sweet for the Laker hater. The last year has seen them blow out two hall-of-fame coaches, go to the finals only to get rolled by the Pistons, and trade their best player to Miami for almost nothing. If that wasn't enough, they stocked the team with Malone and Payton and then they got raped with injuries. Speaking of rape...

As it is they are 3 games below .500, they're playing like ass, and their prospects for improving any time soon are remote.

War the fall of the Laker empire!
Defense wins championships.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Not a Laker hater,but to be totally honest,I'm not hatin the fact that this is what they've turned into. Dr.Buss made 2 VERY bad decisions this offseason. And the results speak for themselves. Hopefully he,and Mitch Kupcake can get their heads out of Kobes ass,and get this team back to competitiveness.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

In, since 1982.

WAR them missing the playoffs and ESPN silence.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Lakers, you are now officially DONE!!!

bwhahahahahaaaa!!! how about THAT for a beating given to you by the rolling red hot Nuggets!

This was one helluva a game tonight. close throughout, but as usual, the Nuggets really turned it up in the 4th as they usually do. Since George Karl, the team has been absolutely unstoppable. The guys are playing together, no ball hoggers and they're having fun. Looks like Karl was the man for the team all along. I look forward to actually making further than the first round of the playoffs.

enjoy those tee times, Laker player! Make sure Kobe doesn't rape any more chicks.

GO NUGGETS!
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/3490518

Hamblen accuses team of quitting in fourth
Story Tools: Print Email
John Marshall / Associated Press
Posted: 5 hours ago

DENVER (AP) - Sitting on the bench at the end of yet another agonizing loss, Kobe Bryant was stoic as a fan repeatedly yelled "Kobe, how's your wife?"

Talk about pouring it on.
DerMarr Johnson had 20 points and took turns with Greg Buckner harassing Bryant into a quiet second half, helping the Denver Nuggets send the Los Angeles Lakers to their longest losing streak in 11 years with a 117-96 rout Thursday night.

"It's frustrating for me because I've played on teams where everybody knew the depths of the offense," Bryant said. "At the same time, we have to be patient. We're a young team and even though it may not pay off this year, it may pay off the following year."

Bryant had always played well in Colorado, where he was charged with sexual assault two summers ago. Though he no longer has to deal with the allegations - the criminal case was dismissed and a civil suit was dropped earlier this month - his team is in disarray.

Once in control of a playoff spot, the Lakers are rapidly playing themselves out of contention. Los Angeles has lost six straight road games, seven straight overall and has dropped 5{ games behind Denver for the West's final playoff spot after leading the Nuggets by six games two months ago.

"I thought our guys quit in the second half," Lakers coach Frank Hamblen said. "I'm not mad at them, I am just real disappointed in them. It's their livelihood."

As for the Nuggets, they can't seem to do anything wrong.

Denver started off without Marcus Camby (ankle) and Kenyon Martin (chest), then lost Francisco Elson to a sprained ankle early in the third quarter. None of the absences mattered.

Dashing up and down the floor with their usual flair, the Nuggets put a ragged start behind them and turned a close game into a rout by the midpoint of the third quarter.

Playing in front of a franchise-record crowd of 19,866, Denver went on 12-1 run spanning halftime to go up 59-49, then pushed the lead to 76-61 on Johnson's 3-pointer from the corner with three minutes left to pull away.

Earl Boykins had 20 points, Andre Miller had 18 points and six assists, and Carmelo Anthony added 16 points for the Nuggets, who have won five straight and 13 of 14 to move three games ahead of Minnesota for the West's final playoff spot.

"We're good. I don't want to sound cocky, but we're good," Buckner said.

Especially against Bryant.

Bryant received the same treatment he had gotten his previous four trips to Colorado: plenty of boos from introductions to every time he touched the ball.

He didn't seem bothered. Bryant spent the Nuggets' introductions stretching in a walkway next to the Lakers' bench, chatting and shaking hands with a few supportive fans.

He started off the game great, slamming down a left-handed dunk on his first shot, then adding a three-point play on a difficult reverse to draw cheers from a the handful of Lakers fans at Los Angeles' end of the court.

Bryant finished the first half 4-of-9 from the floor and hit all six of his free throws, but couldn't get much going after that.

With Johnson and Buckner following him everywhere and the Nuggets shading plenty of help into the middle, Bryant started off by throwing a wild pass and had a hand in another turnover when he dribbled around the perimeter until the Lakers were called for 3 seconds.

Bryant also dribbled the ball off his leg in the open court and was 1-for-4 in the half.

"I thought DJ's start on him was fantastic and Buck just kept it going," Nuggets coach George Karl said.

Bryant finished 5-of-13 for 18 points and had six turnovers, spending the final 4{ minutes watching.

"We are trying, it's not like we aren't," Bryant said. "We are playing hard and teams are just beating us."

Good fuckin job L.A. All this in one year. Yup letting Shaq,and Phil go was the correct move alright. Kobe knows how to bring a team together.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

"We're a young team and even though it may not pay off this year, it may pay off the following year."
:lol: :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Laker fan, how is that Chris Mihm thing going?

sin,

Shaq Fu
Blitzkrieg
The Last European

Post by Blitzkrieg »

RadioFan wrote:
"We're a young team and even though it may not pay off this year, it may pay off the following year."

Or 3 years from now.....maybe.

Fuggin lakers brought Phillip to a game this week. He watched from Dr. Buss' luxury box. :shock:

They're gripping, hard.

The rumor is that they are recruiting Phil hard with the selling point being that he is allowed to take the gloves off with Kobe.

Another rumor, which I wholly believe is true, is that Rudy T quit because he was sick of Kobe and Dr. Buss undermining him when it came to dealing with Kobe.
Defense wins championships.
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

Blitzkrieg wrote:
RadioFan wrote:

Fuggin lakers brought Phillip to a game this week. He watched from Dr. Buss' luxury box. :shock:

They're gripping, hard.

The rumor is that they are recruiting Phil hard with the selling point being that he is allowed to take the gloves off with Kobe.

Another rumor, which I wholly believe is true, is that Rudy T quit because he was sick of Kobe and Dr. Buss undermining him when it came to dealing with Kobe.
He already beat bladder cancer, but they said the pain in his ass named Kobe, was inoperable.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

At one time I was a rabid Laker Fan. After the Shaq/Kobe shit and they keeping Kobe I just assume that they get screwed in the ass on a nightly basis.

Go Heat!!! Call me a bandwagoner all you want but where Shaq goes I go now. After he retires I will re-evaluate my loyalties but I wouldn't count on them returning to the Flakers unless Kobe is burned on the stake at center court!!!
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Blitzkrieg wrote:
RadioFan wrote:

They're gripping, hard.

There is NO way Phil will ever come back to the Lakers. Even if after next season they land Yao Ming,or Amari Stoudamire. Phil aint dealing with Kobes bullshit anymore.

I still think he's going to end up in Cleveland with LeBron,a wealthy new owner,and a new GM (GM Phillip?)
Al Davis=Fidel Castro