It's good to be back

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

KC Paul 5.0
Fuckin' Noob

It's good to be back

Post by KC Paul 5.0 »

OK, enough of this "banned" business already....somebody can feel free to explain to me why that had happened in the 1st place. I DID NOTHING WRONG WHATSOEVER to warrant doing so.

Seriously, this NFL forum has been HORRIBLE since the season started....my RememberTheTitans troll was meant to fire things up a little bit up in here. In a good way. The football talk here has been truly subpar at best, and it needs to get better.

I'll start by saying this: I have NEVER been more embarrassed to be a Chiefs fan than I am these days. King Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards has effectively run this team right into the ground. The personnel decisions these two clowns have made in the past two years just kill me. The fact that Herm actually believed that he could build this football team around Brodie Croyle completely floors me, and should be a fireable offense. The kid has been injury prone since he first stepped onto a football field, and why would the NFL be any different for him, especially with this sham of an offensive line that KC rolls out on the field with every Sunday.

Larry Johnson: Where do I begin with him? Let's start with his off-field problems. Dude's track record with the opposite sex right about now isn't very good. Having said that, I think he finally got the message this week now that Herm suspended him for a 2nd game and that the NFL will probably follow suit. Why ANY broad would even approach this guy with his background is beyond me- maybe the bitch deserved it, maybe shs didn't, but Dude had best stay down in public settings for the foreseeable future if he values his endorsements and his big contract that he will NEVER get from anybody else. On the field, he needs to check his attitude at the door and start carrying himself like professional....you know, like Tony Gonzalez does each and every day. Tony is far and away the hardest working player on this team- he's usually the first guy at practice, and he's usually the last to leave. LJ needs to adopt Tony's work ethic and philosophy if he really wants to be considered by his fans and his peers as a "superstar" in this league.

Defense: How Gunther Cunningham still has a job in this league is a complete mystery to me. This blowhard jackass made his name with Derrick Thomas and Neil Smith blasting enemy QBs on a weekly basis.....TEN FUCKING YEARS AGO. There IS talent on this defense, but Gunther has no clue how to use it. His blitzes are predictable, he coaches his DBs to play WAY off the WRs, and more often than not the safeties lose contain or generally have no idea who to cover or what side of the field they need to be on. I'll give Herm a pass on this- I'd guess that if it were up to him Gunther would've been gone when he got hired two years ago. Gunther has no use for the "Tampa 2" defense, and it shows with the performance (or lack thereof) of his defense.

Feel free to entertain a civil discussion on this topic....I'm not in the mood to ankle-bite or have it done to me at this point. You guys are better than that, and it's high time we get back to that place again on this board. As for you Mods, you do what you feel you have to do, but I'm all about the pigskin. The extra-curricular crap bores me to tears anymore.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Re: It's good to be back

Post by Rack Fu »

I don't see 5.0 as much of an upgrade. Shitty Microsoft.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Too many coherent sentences in that post. This has to be a troll.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

BSmack wrote:Too many coherent sentences in that post. This has to be a troll.
Yep. Cut 'n' Paste RuPaul is hard at work yet again.

Doesnt fucking matter anyway, Paulina......5.0 will be no better than 2.0/3.0. You're a fucking certifiable tard who will never get it. It's only a matter of time before your Cinnabun bleeding ass starting "T1B sucks cock" threads again at .net

Faggot.

:paul:
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

When does KC Paul 350+lbs become the newest registered member?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Paul 5.0 wrote:OK, enough of this "banned" business already
don't really know if this is actually him and don't particularly care, but one thing I do know is that he reads this board constantly....he simply can't help himself...what I find fascinating is why somebody that is the target of continual scorn and ridicule wants so badly to post on a board that clearly doesn't want him around...

it's simply mind boggling
get out, get out while there's still time
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Paul,

I can't speak much about the Chiefs because they suck so bad, I dont pay any attention. However, I would say that this board is a lot more lively when the Chiefs at least delude their fans into thinking they have a shot at a ring. Its always fun to watch the predictable stages of chest thumping, then consternation, followed by the always fun chief fans turning on each other, to the inevitable complete molecular fan implosion. It just happened a bit earlier than usual and this board is the worse off for it. Overall, chief fans in here appear to be good folk, but, there's no reason for them to even be watching at this point...

hope that helped. And welcome back for whatever its worth.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Felix wrote:what I find fascinating is why somebody that is the target of continual scorn and ridicule wants so badly to post on a board that clearly doesn't want him around...

it's simply mind boggling
For the same reason women stick around with men who beat them. They crave the attention, no matter how they receive it.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Mississippi Neck wrote: However, I would say that this board is a lot more lively when the Chiefs at least delude their fans into thinking they have a shot at a ring. Its always fun to watch the predictable stages of chest thumping, then consternation, followed by the always fun chief fans turning on each other, to the inevitable complete molecular fan implosion. .
Funny shit Neck and spot on.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:Too many coherent sentences in that post. This has to be a troll.
No troll, it's simply C&P Paul 5.0 regurgitating what he read elsewhere.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Screw_Michigan wrote: For the same reason women stick around with men who beat them. They crave the attention, no matter how they receive it.
You would seem to be an expert on the matter, Screwed.

Should we add "wife beater" or "beaten wife" to your illustrious resume?
RJ
Elwood

Post by RJ »

Mississippi Neck wrote:Paul,

I can't speak much about the Chiefs because they suck so bad, I dont pay any attention. However, I would say that this board is a lot more lively when the Chiefs at least delude their fans into thinking they have a shot at a ring. Its always fun to watch the predictable stages of chest thumping, then consternation, followed by the always fun chief fans turning on each other, to the inevitable complete molecular fan implosion. It just happened a bit earlier than usual and this board is the worse off for it. Overall, chief fans in here appear to be good folk, but, there's no reason for them to even be watching at this point...

hope that helped. And welcome back for whatever its worth.
RACK!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Mississippi Neck wrote:Overall, chief fans in here appear to be good folk, but, there's no reason for them to even be watching at this point...
No reason?

I've watched this team for 40 years.

If it's ok with you, I'll keep watching them for another hard 40.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

At least Paul's latest had the decency to be a Chiefs Fan. I guess all of the wagons are rolling along too fast for Paula to plant his ass on.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
PISC
Elwood

Post by PISC »

What a twat. :hfal:
"If I could be compared to him (John Madden)...." Cris Collinsworth.
Uh, fucktard, don't EVEN think it fool. No chance, no way, no how. No fucking shit you'd be honored or whatever the fuck you said you'd be. He's great, you're not. No entertainment factor, no insight factor, just brown nosing, bullshit. Who's cock did he suck to make it this far?