Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Voice of Reason
Elwood

Jesus has returned.

Post by Voice of Reason »

And this time, she's a shark.

Scientists confirm shark's virgin birth-
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27107721/?GT1=43001
"The Church says that the Earth is flat, but I know that it is round. For I have seen the shadow on the moon and I have more faith in the Shadow than in the Church."

- Ferdinand Magellan
Jesus H. Christ
Jake

Re: Jesus has returned.

Post by Jesus H. Christ »

I don't think so.
Cosmo Kramer
Troublemaker
Location: Smack dab in the middle of a fucking immigration free-for-all

Post by Cosmo Kramer »

I thought you meant the bowler in the Big Lebowski
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Nobody cares - except maybe Dan Vogel, and he's probably got a dick in his mouth right now.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
dotdotdot
Elwood

Post by dotdotdot »

We're all so fucked...

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

We thought you meant this guy.

Sin,
mvscal
Cuddles
War Wagon
Rozy
and the rest of the "Rack Dubya" contingency
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Whitey
Crack Whore

Post by Whitey »

If Jesus is a shark, who are these 3?

PONTIUS PILATE, JUDAS and Barabbas?

Not exactly, Christ on a cross!!!

There is something fishy about this story!!
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

PSUFAN wrote:Nobody cares - except maybe Dan Vogel, and he's probably got a dick in his mouth right now.
Why are you talking about me when I'm not even present? I didn't say anything and youwant to think about me and make a vulgar comment like that. Like I said before you are the strangest of them all on this board. I'd suggest you find something more constructive to think about in your idle time.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Toddowen wrote:Terry, I know I've read in the past where War Waggon, Mvscal, and Cudes have been highly critical of W. I would hardly refer to them as believeing W is a messianic figure.
War Wagon? Read more, post less.

War Wagon has specifically stated that he's among the 24%, or whatever abysmal number W's approval rating is at these days. And he rather famously said that he'd gladly have a beer or 12 with W, and tell him he's done a helluva job.

As for mvscal and Cuddles, their criticism of W never came until long after W's approval ratings began to plummet. Think rats and a sinking ship on that one.

Has Obama ever been guilty of one single thing in your eyes? All the Rev. Wright stuff, Ayers, involvement with Acorn, Farrakhan and the underlying possibilty of anti-semtism...

All of this and you still stand behind him?

He certainly hasn't admitted to any wrong. In fact, the only thing I've heard him mention of being at fault over is his past use of drugs. But then again, maybe he doesn't actually consider this as a "fault", as I know that many others don't as well.

Still, though....Past drug use and nothing else? :? Sounds like he's still trying to escape from reality. The reality of his being an untrustworthy person.

Maybe you're a Christian....it's not for me to say.

But without a doubt, you are seriously deluded in your worship of the saviour Obama to the point of your being considered falling under the spell of a cult.
Where have I ever said that Obama has never done anything wrong in his entire life? Or that I worship him? In fact, I distinctly remember saying that I didn't move my support to Obama until my first choice suspended his campaign back in January. And I even find myself in disagreement with him on some of the issues (sup, bailout bill).

Obama is a flawed human being, as are the rest of us. He is, however, far and away the best choice for President this year, particularly after the long national nightmare we've experienced over the past eight years.

And your comparison of support for Obama to a religious cult is a prime example of projection, hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty. Unlike Bush, Obama has never said that God wants him to be President. And I'm willing to throw down a Hungus with you that none of Obama's underlings ever ask prospective job applicants (for a non-partisan position, no less), except perhaps in jest, the following question: "What is it about Barack Obama that makes you want to serve him?".
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dan Vogel wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Nobody cares - except maybe Dan Vogel, and he's probably got a dick in his mouth right now.
Why are you talking about me when I'm not even present? I didn't say anything and you want to think about me and make a vulgar comment like that. Like I said before you are the strangest of them all on this board. I'd suggest you find something more constructive to think about in your idle time.
Your suggestion has been noted, you squelching fetid ass rind. Just so you know, I think mean thoughts about you all of the time. You've really put your wife through some tough things, Dan...I have her back(side).
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.