This is getting cruel, now.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

This is getting cruel, now.

Post by Nishlord »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0mBi7d6e5KI&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0mBi7d6e5KI&co ... hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Just let him retire already.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Re: This is getting cruel, now.

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

He meant "prisoners" of activist judges...the liberal media...political correctness...gay activists...

Why do you people always take his words out of context? His message is more nuanced than you can comprehend.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Whitey
Crack Whore

Post by Whitey »

:lol: :lol:

Check out Sarah and McCain's daughter's response...

... it appears that Obama has this thing in the bag.... Perhaps this is a strategy by McCain.

Let Obama rise up so high in the polls that people actually see him as President..

which will force them to say... OH MY GOD!!!!
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Maybe he had just come from doing quality control at his wife's business. :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

If you can watch that video without fantasizing about Sarah Palin wiping your jizz out of her hair with a kleenex, you have far more restraint than I.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

He sees dead people.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WR8YaR3JEkE&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WR8YaR3JEkE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Tom In VA wrote:He sees dead people.
"our unbroken line of fallen heroes many of whom I see here today"

WTF?
get out, get out while there's still time
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Felix wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:He sees dead people.
"our unbroken line of fallen heroes many of whom I see here today"

WTF?
Well he walks on water. So maybe he raised them from the dead for one day. That's just how he rolls.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Obama's plane stinks ? Actually it probably smells like stank. Bangin' some skins on the campaign trail yo.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/10/07 ... 7703.shtml

If so, I would love to have someone from Obama's campaign explain why the entire press corps, the Secret Service, and the local police idled for two hours in a Miami hotel parking lot recently because there was nothing to do and nowhere to go. It was not an isolated case.

The national headquarters in Chicago airily dismisses complaints from journalists wondering why a schedule cannot be printed up or at least e-mailed in time to make coverage plans. Nor is there much sympathy for those of us who report for a newscast that airs in the early evening hours. Our shows place a premium on live reporting from the scene of campaign events. But this campaign can often be found in the air and flying around at the time the "CBS Evening News with Katie Couric" is broadcast. I suspect there is a feeling within the Obama campaign that the broadcast networks are less influential in the age of the internet and thus needn't be accomodated as in the days of yore. Even if it's true, they are only hurting themselves by dissing audiences that run in the tens of millions every night.

The McCain folks are more helpful and generally friendly. The schedules are printed on actual books you can hold in your hand, read, and then plan accordingly. The press aides are more knowledgeable and useful to us in the news media. The events are designed with a better eye, and for the simple needs of the press corps. When he is available, John McCain is friendly and loquacious. Obama holds news conferences, but seldom banters with the reporters who've been following him for thousands of miles around the country. Go figure.

The McCain campaign plane is better than Obama's, which is cramped, uncomfortable and smells terrible most of the time. Somehow the McCain folks manage to keep their charter clean, even where the press is seated.

The other day in Albuquerque, N.M., the reporters were given almost no time to file their reports after McCain spoke. It was an important, aggressive speech, lambasting Obama's past associations. When we asked for more time to write up his remarks and prepare our reports, the campaign readily agreed to it. They understood.

Similar requests are often denied or ignored by the Obama campaign aides, apparently terrified that the candidate may have to wait 20 minutes to allow reporters to chronicle what he's just said. It's made all the more maddening when we are rushed to our buses only to sit and wait for 30 minutes or more because nobody seems to know when Obama is actually on the move.

Maybe none of this means much. Maybe a front-running campaign like Obama's that is focused solely on victory doesn't have the time to do the mundane things like print up schedules or attend to the needs of reporters.
:lol:

What were they saying - "If she can't manage her own house, how will she manage the White House" - about Palin.

Ladies and Gentlemen, our Next President ....

The Jefe of Hubrus, Heir of Arrogance, Crown of Conceit, and ...... The Odiferous .... One ...

Barack Hussien Obama
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

You're really reaching Tom.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Mikey wrote:You're really reaching Tom.
If things like punctuality, common courtesy, and providing a clean environment for guests is reaching.

I guess you're right.

The odor, was probably gas. Stress does that to me sometimes too.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Of course, if it was the other way round, mongs like Tom would be applauding McPain for treating the Elitish Liberal Media with the contempt they deserved while he got on with the job of Saving America.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
If things like punctuality, common courtesy, and providing a clean environment for guests is reaching.

I guess you're right.

Why should he kowtow to the LIBERAL media? He must already have them in his back pocket.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Nishlord wrote:Of course, if it was the other way round, mongs like Tom would be applauding McPain for treating the Elitish Liberal Media with the contempt they deserved while he got on with the job of Saving America.
Seriously, Mc Corky is a far better choice then Osamabamadongalongadingdong
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Tom In VA wrote:

I guess you're right.
you are reaching here...

I'm pretty sure he's turned over scheduling to his aides and I'd be willing to bet he's probably not in charge of cleaning the plane....I could be wrong here though, I've been wrong before...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Jerkovich wrote:
Nishlord wrote:Of course, if it was the other way round, mongs like Tom would be applauding McPain for treating the Elitish Liberal Media with the contempt they deserved while he got on with the job of Saving America.
Why would that be, JerkNic? Because you're making such a great case for him?

Seriously - the cauliflower heads that collect around your ankles are routinely outhinking you.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

PSUFAN wrote:
Jerkovich wrote:
Why would that be, JerkNic? Because you're making such a great case for him?

Seriously - the cauliflower heads that collect around your ankles are routinely outhinking you.
Better then the mushrooms growing from the top of your bald, pointy little head. Seriously, they're both a couple of turds you couldn't flush with 750,000,000,000 tries.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Buttsy wrote:Here's a great one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgHg6QheTfw
Stephanopoulos' insistence that they conduct the interview in a barn probably got him off his game.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Not really. A sense of decorum - to everyone - is a sign of good leadership. The best leaders I've known were as polite to the doorman as they were the CEO.

That's just my opinion though. I respect that type of leadership.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Tom In VA wrote:

I guess you're right.

Hmmmm...so the area that the press sits in stinks most of the time. I wonder why it stinks. Maybe they should try taking showers once in a while, and cleaning up their own partially eaten big macs and used jizz rags occasionally instead of expecting someone else to provide them with a maid.

Self-reliance and personal responsibility being a Conservative value and whatnot...
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:

I guess you're right.

Why should he kowtow to the LIBERAL media? He must already have them in his back pocket.
You do not know what your are talking about. The media is completely unbiased and reports the facts.

Sin,

Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Tom In VA wrote:
The odor, was probably gas. .
more likely some combination of spilt Olde English 800, Afro-Sheen, and unwashed ass
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Some Duchebag from CBS wrote:The other day in Albuquerque, N.M., the reporters were given almost no time to file their reports after McCain spoke. It was an important, aggressive speech, lambasting Obama's past associations. When we asked for more time to write up his remarks and prepare our reports, the campaign readily agreed to it. They understood.

Similar requests are often denied or ignored by the Obama campaign aides, apparently terrified that the candidate may have to wait 20 minutes to allow reporters to chronicle what he's just said. It's made all the more maddening when we are rushed to our buses only to sit and wait for 30 minutes or more because nobody seems to know when Obama is actually on the move.
Do these people not have blackberry's? Are they not aware that video cameras have already recorded what the candidate said? Traditional media guys are just pissed because they're irrelevant in today's world. Of course McCain, being a man of the mid 20th Century, still treats them as if they are relevant.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote: Yes, blame his hirelings. That's a breath of fresh air for sure.
you're absolutely right, he should have rolled up his sleeves, gotten mavericky, and started scrubbing the seats in that airplane...just like I'm sure that John "Maverick" McCain does before every takeoff...

I'm sure Sarah handles the vacuum
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Over/under on date when shower of compressed blood exploding out of mvscunt's forehead: 21.43, Nov 5
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'll take those odds! :lol:

Really, this whole farcical charade of a hoax--and I mean the entire Rove/Cheney nightmare now going for its leveraged cum shot market meltdown--could have no better spokesman than the demented and deranged McBush being day nursed by the utterly insane Brood Mare. Such unintentional black comedy is the true exceptionalism of the American experience.
Before God was, I am