Fall foliage and my cooking class

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Fall foliage and my cooking class

Post by Dan Vogel »

I haven't been on to this board lately. Just swamped at work and home. But I wanted to let you know that I've been attending the cooking class at our community college on Saturdays like I told you about with the deal I made my wife. It will be week number five out of eight this coming Saturday. I still wish I wasn't going but I've gotten used to the routine now. There is a lot more to cooking than most men imagine. I've helped at home by making some dishes here and there and my wife has taken a likling to it. Maybe there was some wisdom to the realationship workshop afterall. But I do miss my college football.

October 25th is the final Saturday for me at the class. So I am tenatvely planning a family weekend on the 1st and 2nd of November. Mainly I am wanting to find a good location to look at foliage and nature. We've gone out in the past and always had a great time. It's such a beautiful time of year. The weather is crisp and fresh a hint of winter in the air. And of course the trees are lovely to look at. But I want to take it up a level this fall and find a new and creative location to take the family for an overnight trip. I encourage you all to take in the sights and wonders of nature. You only live once so stop and smell the roses.

I have a miserable life and wish I were dead!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Re: Fall foliage and my cooking class

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dan,

Sneak into your wife’s purse and take back your testicles. Ohio State is at Wisconsin Saturday night. Should be an excellent game. And tell your wife if she wants to see some leaves to grab a rake and head for the back yard. As long as you’re going to be doing the cooking and cleaning, she might as well handle the man-work. Promise her that if she does a good job, you’ll suck her dick, you fucking nancy-boy.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

Act like you have a pair, Dan. Or if not, you might as well cook with them, here is an online cookbook for you.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

But I do miss my college football.

There's no room for pussies like you in BTPCFB, Dan. Don't FUCKING forget that, you incredulous halfwit. Now get back to snacking on mvscal's penis.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Imus
Elwood

Post by Imus »

... more to cooking than most men imagine.
Fag.
wolfman wrote:I also remember seeing all the old people dying in the streets because they did not have medicare. Good times.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

PSUFAN wrote:There's no room for pussies like you in BTPCFB, Dan.
Total DRY FUCKINGS awaiting.

:brad: :brad:
Dan Vogel
FBI Informant

Post by Dan Vogel »

Jsc810 thanks for your tips. I understand what you mean about making all good things fit in together as part of the package. I'll be trying to fit it all in as best I can. Sometimes in a family we all need to make sacrifices and compromises for the greater good of the family as a whole. Maybe you have a family and understand that too. To most of the rest who reply so far I pity you in your conduct.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Dan Vogel wrote:I understand what you mean about making all good things fit in together as part of the package.
~ swoon ~

Sin,

TheJON
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I pity you in your conduct.
Step off, asshole!!!

--Repulsive Pervert
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dan Vogel wrote:So I am tenatvely planning a family weekend on the 1st and 2nd of November. Mainly I am wanting to find a good location to look at foliage and nature.
Maybe you can run to the Home Depot and pick out some carpet. Hit up a Bed Bath and Beyond if you have time.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dan Vogel wrote:I haven't been on to this board lately. Just swamped at work and home. But I wanted to let you know that I've been attending the cooking class at our community college on Saturdays like I told you about with the deal I made my wife. It will be week number five out of eight this coming Saturday. I still wish I wasn't going but I've gotten used to the routine now. There is a lot more to cooking than most men imagine.
Does the wife know about the special sausage you've been serving the kids?
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

Dan Vogel makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X...or something like that.