Ryan Shealy for MVP!!!

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Ryan Shealy for MVP!!!

Post by TheJON »

Okay, that's a joke obviously, but props to Royals 1B Ryan Shealy for hitting his 5th bomb of the year.......in his 9th game. 11 RBI's.

Watching Shealy makes me want to fight Trey Hillman and Dayton Moore. How fucking retarded are these guys?? Seriously.....that is no joke. How retarded are they?

Ross Gload plays over 120 games and hits 3 HR's while Shealy sits in AAA. Takes Shealy 9 games to get to #5.

Gload = piece of crap. What a complete waste of a season.

Why must this fucking organization continue to do this? Takes them 2 months to call up Aviles. 4 months to call up Mitch Maier. Takes them until September to call up Shealy. But rejects like Joey Gathwrong, Ross Gload, and Tony Pena Jr get to stay in KC and play everyday?

I sometimes wonder if David Glass only hires people that will do everything in their power to lose. This is his way of shitting on the thousands of loyal Royals fans (like myself) out there. I will show up at his funeral the day he dies. I will urinate on his grave. I'll post the video on YouTube. The best day that will ever happen to this organization will be the day that piece of shit dies. Hopefully it will be soon. Actually, I think I will take a dump on his grave as well.

Fuck you David Glass. Thanks for completely destroying a once proud organization. Rot in hell, dickhead.