Ohhhh, we stink so baaaad!!!

Knock the cover off

Moderator: Cueball

battery chucka' one
Elwood

Ohhhh, we stink so baaaad!!!

Post by battery chucka' one »

My goodness, the Giants are harsh this year. I'm shocked we have one win. The only glimmering hope is that they're at least starting to give the kids some at bats. Cain got roughed up today. What'll happen to Lincecum tomorrow? I shudder at the thought. Here's a hint. They need more than one run to work with. Just a thought. Well, Tim's 1-0 and Noah comes back later this month. I don't think I can take another month of Jonathan Sanchez starting. That is all. Please, feel free to kick us when we're down. Laterz.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: Ohhhh, we stink so baaaad!!!

Post by indyfrisco »

Justice for harboring THE Cheat for so long, and then making it apparent they did so only for the attendence $ when they bailed on Pumpkinhead after the record* was reached.

Fuck the gnats.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

IndyFrisco wrote:Justice for harboring THE Cheat for so long, and then making it apparent they did so only for the attendence $ when they bailed on Pumpkinhead after the record* was reached.

Fuck the gnats.

:lol:

I had your team pegged to be one of the worst in baseball anyways so I'm not surprised by the start the Giants are on. What the hell happened to Barry Zito?
battery chucka' one
Elwood

Post by battery chucka' one »

Dunno. Slow starter? I've not seen much from Zito since they got him. Eh. At least Lincecum is better. On the up side, looks like Roberts might need surgery. Should clear up some playing time for at least one of their young hitters. I'm sorry, but the combo of Durham, Aurilia, Winn, and Roberts does nothing for me. Maybe that's for the better. It's a rebuilding year. I'd like to see them start to give at bats to peeps they can actually build on. Rowand's been nice.
Yadda, yadda, yadda.