Thanks, Patriots

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

That's just about the DUMBEST SHIT I have EVER read in this forum.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Now.. I am not a fan of the Patriots in any respect. I have no respect for their coach, ownership or anything else.. and will less after they stick their cocks up the ass of my Birds on Sunday.. But this is the dumbest fuckin' post I have ever seen in the NFL forum- and that is saying alot with the combined ramblings of Ctrl-C Paul and mtool that have polluted this place.

Trots this shit NOW
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goddamn mvscal, are you trying to COMPETE with Tardowen for dumbest post ever in this forum?
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

mvscal wrote:He's exactly right, though. The Asterisks are an exhibition team no different than the Harlem Globetrotters or professional wrestling.
Sounds about right. Belichick would make a great pro wrestling "heel" manager and watching the Pats offense, I half expect Brady to pumpfake to Mike Vrabel, hide the ball under his shirt, run in for the TD and throw a bucket of confetti in the referee's face.
Th
PAT FAN

Post by Th »

EVERY ONE of the people complaining about the Patriots winning this season would KILL to be a fan of a team having as much success, tapegate or not. If you deny this you are full of shit.

MARK IT
Go Patriots! ! ! !
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Th wrote:EVERY ONE of the people complaining about the Patriots winning this season would KILL to be a fan of a team having as much success, tapegate or not. If you deny this you are full of shit.
Hey, they're a great fucking team... but what's with going for a 1st down on 4th and goal instead of just kicking a FG? I think the score was 35-7 at the time.

Patsfan can try to justify that move all they want, but that's classless in my book. That shit will come back to haunt them someday
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:Hey, they're a great fucking team... but what's with going for a 1st down on 4th and goal instead of just kicking a FG? I think the score was 35-7 at the time.

Patsfan can try to justify that move all they want, but that's classless in my book. That shit will come back to haunt them someday
so what you're saying here is that it's now the responsibility of the Patriots to dial the offense down so the opposing teams feelings won't get hurt? They're responsible not only for winning the game, they now must temper their wins so the Bills won't feel bad about themselves....

These are professional athletes that earn enormous amounts of money....fuck them and their "feelings".....
get out, get out while there's still time
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Here's my bottom-line take on the Patriots.

Folks, whether you like them or hate them, you are witnessing history with this ballclub and deep down inside ALL of you know that this year's Patriots are most likely the GREATEST pro football team you have ever witnessed.

Seriously guys, what other team is going to beat them? As far as the rest of this season goes, IMO ONLY the Steelers MIGHT have a shot at beating them....but they would have to play a perfect game and the Patriots would basically have to shit the bed collectively, and I think by now most of us logical football fans know that ain't happening anytime soon.

Oh, and before some of you ankle-biting fucktards get any wise ideas, this post of mine is IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER some kind of bandwagon-jumping exercise on my part. I'm only pointing out that whether you like them or not if you have any kind of football IQ higher than the weight of your mouse pad you HAVE to recognize that the '07 Patriots are in very good shape to go down as the greatest NFL team ever assembled if they run the table.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

BBMarley wrote:But this is the dumbest fuckin' post I have ever seen in the NFL forum- and that is saying alot with the combined ramblings of Ctrl-C Paul and mtool that have polluted this place.

Trots this shit NOW
see that's the beautiful thing about the NFL forum.....

that post was so bad it deserves to remain at top of the page....I'll bump it periodically so that we can all be reminded of it over and over......

I have hopes this thread will go to three or four pages.....
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

i dont have a problem with the Pats scoring 50+ points a game. I have a problem with them throwing the ball 25-30 yds down field with a 40+ point lead.

It will be humerous when some DL or LB takes a cheap shot at Brady and takes him out for the season. They should be thankfull they dont have to play some of those Iron curtian or Raider defenses of the past. Romo would have killed Brady. as would had tatum..

just my $.02
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

peter dragon wrote:Romo would have killed Brady. as would had tatum..

just my $.02
Hate to break it to you Peter, but Romo came up a wee (21 points) bit short of killing Brady.

:lol:
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Going for it on 4th down with a big lead...

Throwing the ball downfield with a big lead...

All Buffalo had to do was........stop them, right?

Novel concept, I know. Defense. Who'dathunkit...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

DallasFanatic wrote:
peter dragon wrote:Romo would have killed Brady. as would had tatum..

just my $.02
Hate to break it to you Peter, but Romo came up a wee (21 points) bit short of killing Brady.

Hey genius, look again. He wasn't pimping Tony Romo and Tatum Bell.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

rozy wrote: All Buffalo had to do was........stop them, right?
no no rozy, it's incumbent on the Patriots to slow themselves down so the Bills players won't feel bad.....
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Th wrote:EVERY ONE of the people complaining about the Patriots winning this season would KILL to be a fan of a team having as much success, tapegate or not. If you deny this you are full of shit.
Well, I suppose I might cap you if it meant the Steelers won another Super Bowl.

Mmmmm, I wonder if that theory works?

:twisted:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

rozy wrote:Going for it on 4th down with a big lead...
They should start taking knees on their first drive of the 2nd half?????? :meds:

The stench is this forum is unbearable. Your vag needs a serious douching.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:It's called sportsmanship and respect. I understand it's a foreign concept to most of you being classless scumbags yourself.

Comes around goes around.
Sportsmanship and respect eh?

So would Merriman roiding up fall under the banner of "sportsmanship" or "respect".....
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

College is one thing, but the pros is a different story. I hated seeing the Ol' Ball Coach put 80 up against his old foes back in the mid '90s because that sort of thing could really play heavily on a kid's confidence.

As for the NFL, they are professionals paid to do a job and if you can't do your job by stopping the Pats O, then its on you.

Respect and sportsmanship has nothing to do with it.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:What, exactly, does that have to do with the Asterisks repeatedly going for it on 4th and 1 with huge leads?

Of course you try to change the subject when you have no defense or even plausible explanation for the Asterisk's classless, bushleague behavior.
look bud, you're the one that brought up "sportsmanship and respect".....Merriman disrespected every opponent by his blatant use of roids....that's called CHEATING......

so, in your warped view of what's respectful are you trying to sell me on the notion that the Patriots, being up by 40 points and them kicking a field goal is somehow more "respectful" to whatever opponent they're kicking the shit out of than giving the opponents defense an opportunity to stop them on a 4th and 5.....

and you somehow you seem to believe that taking out Bradys kneecaps is just compensation for the Patriots scoring too many points......

the bitterman is strong in you......
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

MyVag'sSorel wrote:What, exactly, does that have to do with the Asterisks repeatedly going for it on 4th and 1 with huge leads?
You think their first ten games they were running it up??? Wait until Sunday night, you whining little cunt.. Brown, McNabb, and Dawkins should have checked the schedule before opening their cocksuckers 2 months ago. The line opened at 22. Expect it to hit 25 when DonnaLynn is officially listed as "Out" for this game with a ruptured pussy.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:ruptured pussy.
What does Paul have to do with any of this?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Felix wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Hey, they're a great fucking team... but what's with going for a 1st down on 4th and goal instead of just kicking a FG? I think the score was 35-7 at the time.

so what you're saying here is that it's now the responsibility of the Patriots to dial the offense down so the opposing teams feelings won't get hurt? They're responsible not only for winning the game, they now must temper their wins so the Bills won't feel bad about themselves....
That isn't what I said at all. Read it again and see if you can figure out the difference.

Seriously, what pupose did it serve to score a TD in that situation rather than just kick a FG? None whatsoever, other than to show what a dickhead their coach is. That was a blatant effort to show up an opponent, for no other reason that that they could. Buffalo had basically thrown in the towel at that point.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

It was a 4th and 1, not a 4th and 5, IIRC.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
Yes, it is. Exhibiting a small degree of class by not showing up a beaten opponent is far from a "warped" view of respect, you fucking dumbshit.
look douche canoe, it's the responsibility of the defense to stop the offense...if they can't do that, well TOO FUCKING BAD.....

I've seen any number of seemingly improbable comebacks that resulted from a team taking their foot off the gas.....

you seem unable to grasp this simple concept.....
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:Buffalo had basically thrown in the towel at that point.
Who gives a fuck? Did they still get paid their week’s salary? They’re on the clock you, cunt. Seriously…stick a tampon in your bleeding little pussy and get the fuck out of my forum. You’d be better served if you started planning the next bake sale with the rest of the soccer moms. Bitch.

Btw --- If I look in the CFB Forum, I am quite certain you authored a thread about Kansas running it up when they put 76 pts on Nebraska, right?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Who gives a fuck?
every team (and their bleeding vagina fans) that has been or is going to get freight trained by the Patsies......
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

MyVag'sSore wrote:Yes, it is. Exhibiting a small degree of class by not showing up a beaten opponent is far from a "warped" view of respect, you fucking dumbshit.
Perhaps we can rent out Rivers and Turner top spearhead our 2nd half offense. That should keep the score down.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

I suppose if the Pats stop themselves from scoring they should be given the paychecks of the opposing team's defense.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:get the fuck out of my forum.
Btw --- If I look in the CFB Forum, I am quite certain you authored a thread about Kansas running it up when they put 76 pts on Nebraska, right?
Good luck trying to find that. I'd never rag on any team, much less a former Big 8 team, running it up on Nebraska. Besides, there's a big difference between CFB and the NFL, but of course you know that.

Your efforts to defend Bellicheat have obviously made you delusional and are causing your reach to exceed your grasp. I feel really sorry for you, or any fan of any team, who could sit there with a straight face and defend going for it on 4th and 1 from the 3 yard line in a game that was already way out of hand. Inexcusable.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

War Wagon wrote:Your efforts to defend Bellicheat have obviously made you delusional and are causing your reach to exceed your grasp. I feel really sorry for you, or any fan of any team, who could sit there with a straight face and defend going for it on 4th and 1 from the 3 yard line in a game that was already way out of hand.

I am not defending it soccer mom. There's nothing to defend. I just wish you'd plug that gaping hole instead of bleeding all over my forum.

It was the 1st drive of the 2nd half. You do realize that, right? Stick a sock pad in it...
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

So it's better to take the sure 3 points and kick the field goal. Or would the other team rather that they go for it on fourth down and be given a chance to stop them? Running it up would be to take the sure 3 points. As a defender I would rather have the ability to stop them from scoring. Too bad every other team in this league SUCKS too bad to stop them.

19-0 and a top 3 pick in the 08 draft!!
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote: It was the 1st drive of the 2nd half.
Brady should have taken a knee.....
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

If Frank Riech was within 20 miles of the stadium, then I see no problems with New England being up 35-7 and going for it on 4th and goal. Just ask Jack Pardee what he would have done in that situation.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
MyVag'sSorel wrote:What, exactly, does that have to do with the Asterisks repeatedly going for it on 4th and 1 with huge leads?
You think their first ten games they were running it up??? Wait until Sunday night, you whining little cunt.. Brown, McNabb, and Dawkins should have checked the schedule before opening their cocksuckers 2 months ago. The line opened at 22. Expect it to hit 25 when DonnaLynn is officially listed as "Out" for this game with a ruptured pussy.
I prempt this post by saying the Patriots will win on Sunday night- probably by 2 tds. But if the Eagles have any shot at keeping this game close, it won't be with McNabb. He's been awful this year and him trying to play with a gimp ankle would only make matters worse. I am anxious to see how Westbrook plays against the Pats D, though.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:It was the 1st drive of the 2nd half. You do realize that, right? Stick a sock pad in it...
You say that like it was the only time they did it. How about the other time? Going for it on 4-1 from the Buffalo ten when you're up 42-10?
yeah, kicking a field goal in that situation would have been much better...... :meds:

what does it say to your opponent when Belichick pulls starters out at the end of the first half of play....

"you fuckwits are no competition so we're going to start our scrubs for the second half"

to me, that's a lot more disrespectful than continuing to play like the opponent still has a chance (whether they do or not)......

but keep grinding it bud...
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Felix wrote: what does it say to your opponent when Belichick pulls starters out at the end of the first half of play....
Next. That's what it means. It means, my starters did their job, game over. No need to risk injury.
"you fuckwits are no competition so we're going to start our scrubs for the second half"
That's kinda implied when the scoreboard shows a team down by 3+ tds, right?
to me, that's a lot more disrespectful than continuing to play like the opponent still has a chance (whether they do or not)......
To me it's smart coaching. Why leave your starters in and risk injury in a meaningless 2nd half of a game?

When Belichick pulls Brady (like he did in Miami) and then puts him back in (like he did in Miami) what does that say?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:
Felix wrote:so, in your warped view of what's respectful are you trying to sell me on the notion that the Patriots, being up by 40 points and them kicking a field goal is somehow more "respectful" to whatever opponent they're kicking the shit out of than giving the opponents defense an opportunity to stop them on a 4th and 5.....
Yes, it is. Exhibiting a small degree of class by not showing up a beaten opponent is far from a "warped" view of respect, you fucking dumbshit.

It would, however, be a fair respresentation of your badly failed defense of this lowlife behavior.
Sportsmanship....exhibiting a small degree of class....in THIS league? We laughed...HARD.

Sin,

Seriously m2svcal SHUT THE FUCK UP....it's PRO football. Guys are paid to stop other guys from scoring TDs last time I checked, and so far Belichick is making sure that opposing defenses fail to earn their $$$. Nothing more, nothing less.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

mvscal wrote:You say that like it was the only time they did it. How about the other time? Going for it on 4-1 from the Buffalo ten when you're up 42-10?

=Dickhead
You’re bleating about when that 4th stringer Erkel scored? Bawahahahahaha… if some scrawny fuck with coke bottle glasses and high-water pants busts through your line for a TD, then your team has issues. Don’t blame the Hatetriots….
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

I suggest that a team have the option to quit, that way they can save themselves the embarrassment. You know, they can tell the refereee, "All right, we're done." That way everybody is happy, players don't get hurt. The quitters aren't "embarrassed". And the dominating team doesn't have to worry about the perception of them running up the score.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

mvscal wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:Sportsmanship....exhibiting a small degree of class....in THIS league? We laughed...HARD.

Sin,

Three widely recognized classless douchebags.
Is that your defense of classless behavior and poor sportsmanship? Everybody else is doing it? I guess that and IKYABWAI are about the best that could be expected from the likes of you.

Good job representing that desolate wasteland of retardation and morbid obesity in western Missouri.
RIIIIIIIIIGHT. :meds: