Chiefs vs. Broncos

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

KC Scott

Chiefs vs. Broncos

Post by KC Scott »

two suck teams, from a suck division both looking forward to golfing in January.......

The Chiefs have done pretty well stopping the run [/obligatory]

The doinks and all doink fans will forever suck my left nut
(nuttin' personnal - your actually not a bad bunch)

Priest Holmes make miraculous recovery from........ err.. whatever kept him out for the last two years (who needs doctors? sin, Priest OBGYN)
And shatters AD's one week old rushing record and ensures his spot in Canton next to Derick Thomas and Ray Guy

Final:

Chiefs 121
Doinks 4
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Re: Chiefs vs. Broncos

Post by Felix »

KC Scott wrote:
Priest Holmes make miraculous recovery from........ err.. whatever kept him out for the last two years (who needs doctors? sin, Priest OBGYN)
And shatters AD's one week old rushing record and ensures his spot in Canton next to Derick Thomas and Ray Guy

Final:

Chiefs 121
Doinks 4
that's what I was thinking.....

he'll probably run for 400 on that suck ass run defense (that term still makes me laugh)

(Shanny shuttles Elam on to the field with 15 seconds left: he launches one from 54 yards just as the clock strikes 00:00 and it's GOOD)

lets call it
Chefs-39
Broncos-5
get out, get out while there's still time
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

With Priest as the primary ball-carrier the Chef yd per carry avg may go down, [rumple]which bodes well for them[/rumple].

But Dungver overcomes this near crippling turn of events to gut out a close road win.

Hee Haws - 16
HermNecks - 14
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Jay Cutler, allow me to introduce you to this man:

He will be knocking the FUCK out of you repeatedly on Sunday. Better getcha' popcorn ready.

Chiefs- 24
Mules- 10
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Wow...is that dude on a diet?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

RevLimiter wrote:Jay Cutler, allow me to introduce you to this man:

He will be knocking the FUCK out of you repeatedly on Sunday. Better getcha' popcorn ready.

Chiefs- 24
Mules- 10
Isn't that the guy who had all of two unassisted tackles last week and half a sack? Sure looks like him.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:Jay Cutler, allow me to introduce you to this man:

Chiefs- 24
Mules- 10
Isn't that the guy who had all of two unassisted tackles last week and half a sack? Sure looks like him.
It's also the same guy who leads the AFC in sacks and WILL win the sack title this year.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Huardfan says what?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Count Chunkula is one

And so is AP's Tarp Sized Panties, btw

27-11 in the 4th, imo
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Cuda wrote:Count Chunkula is one
Wrong- I've wanted Croyle to start from day one this season, dipshit.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Yeah, Croyle did sooooo much better, didn't he?

Did you not attend the game, Paul? Chef fan is going to hold you personally responsible if he ever finds out.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Laughing my ass off at the Chefs!!! If someone had bad TV reception those empty RED SEATS in the third quarter could have been pawned off as people sitting in them. I’ve seen the Broncos bring Super Bowl teams into KC and not be able to win. Who would have thought this Bronco team could walk into Arrowhead Stadium and win?
It might be all I get from this season but it is SWEET!
FUKC
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

here all along I actually bought into the whole "Arrowhead Mystique"

obviously I was wrong.....jeebus Chef fan, that was embarrassing....
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Cuda wrote:Yeah, Croyle did sooooo much better, didn't he?
Actually he DID.
Did you not attend the game, Paul? Chef fan is going to hold you personally responsible if he ever finds out.
No I didn't- first Donkey game I've not attended in the last five years....and I apologize to ChiefFans everywhere for my absence today.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Felix wrote:here all along I actually bought into the whole "Arrowhead Mystique"

obviously I was wrong.....jeebus Chef fan, that was embarrassing....
It's GONE, Felix.

And YES, it was embarrassing.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

How'd Allen do?
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:How'd Allen do?
1 tackle

1 sack

3 DWIs
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

RevLimiter wrote:No I didn't- first Donkey game I've not attended in the last five years....and I apologize to ChiefFans everywhere for my absence today.
An all you can eat somewhere?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

KFC Paul can no longer afford to attend games at Arrowhead. The cost of TWO seat licenses would be PROHIBITIVE.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Goober McTuber wrote:KFC Paul can no longer afford to attend games at Arrowhead. The cost of TWO seat licenses would be PROHIBITIVE.
True- taking my son with me to the game would indeed be cost prohibitive....oh and when you address me from now on Goobs you better fucking RESPECT me and go BOLD with the "KFC" nonsense.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

How to put this game in perspective?

There's really no proper way to do that other than to say that the Chiefs shat down their leg in a most winnable game, against of all people, the hated mules.

Needless to say, but they're some seriously pissed off Chiefs fans around these parts nowadays.

Herm Edwards is what I thought he was.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

I hope to God that Clark Hunt will CLEAN FUCKING HOUSE this offseason and bring in a new front office and head coach....the current regime has clearly failed.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:....oh and when you address me from now on Goobs you better fucking RESPECT me
I laughed. Really fucking hard.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

c'mon Goobs

Paul is good pEEps!

7+ years of "Board CRED" out Front shoud've told'ya........

no, REALLY---->Paully is a good Dude....even though he skipped out on going to the Hee~Haw Game (visitation = Win....hmm....)

Paul is GOOD!
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

War Wagon wrote:of all people, the hated mules.
I hear ya WW (like wise) just hope your team doesn’t return the favor December 9th. It would make this victory all for not! Guess you have something to look forward to now.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Thank God I've been stuck in DFW all day in route to Miami and managed to miss this horeshit.

Heard the radio going to the airport, and they were talking about how lethargic Chief fans have been this year, compared to the Vermeil era.

Well No shit. I'd rather see us lose 45-42 than 13-10. I have no idea just how bad this was, but from what I've read it's right up there with last years embarassment at Indy in the playoffs.

Peterson has needed to be gone for at least the last 3 ...... errr 12 years. Herm is just another of his UCLA / Philadelphia connection flunkies that didn't pan out.

At least we have Mizzou to root for.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

An embarrassment?

Only if you thought the Chiefs were good.

I never did.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Joe in PB wrote:An embarrassment?

Only if you thought the Chiefs were good.

I never did.
Me either - just thought the Doinks were worse.

Our whole division is shit this year - even with your blots beating the clots tonight
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

KC Scott wrote: just thought the Doinks were worse.
to be honest so did I....

but I never expected the Chefs to be that totally inept.....
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Was Paul at the game?
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

trev wrote:Was Paul at the game?
RevLimiter wrote:No I didn't- first Donkey game I've not attended in the last five years....and I apologize to ChiefFans everywhere for my absence today.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RevLimiter wrote:
Actually he DID.
Actually he didn't

The Chefs had 8 points on the board when Huard got run. Croyle managed to add all of 3 more- despite having some 13500 chances with goal-to-go in the last couple minutes.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Cuda wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:
Actually he DID.
Actually he didn't

The Chiefs had 8 points on the board when Huard got run. Croyle managed to add all of 3 more- despite having some 13500 chances with goal-to-go in the last couple minutes.
Must I slap you down yet AGAIN?

Croyle 17/30 162 1int
Huard 6/15 83 2int

Based on those stats ALONE Brodie Croyle performed better than Damon Huard. This fact CANNOT be disputed, despite your feeble attempt to do so. And learn how to SPELL while you're at it.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

And how many points were those stats worth?

You'd look slightly less stupid if you'd put on Mrs. Paul's bloomers & took a picture of yourself shaking your ass at a mirror.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Cuda wrote:And how many points were those stats worth?

You'd look slightly less stupid if you'd put on Mrs. Paul's bloomers & took a picture of yourself shaking your ass at a mirror.
Points don't matter- Croyle moved the team up and down the field. Huard didn't. PERIOD. Bottom line, it's time for the kid to start and take his lumps so we can find out if he's gonna be the future of this team or not.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Paul,

Ever hear of "garbage time"?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:Paul,

Not so in this case- Croyle replaced Huard TWO MINUTES into the 3rd quarter.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RevLimiter wrote:
Cuda wrote:And how many points were those stats worth?

Points don't matter- Croyle moved the team up and down the field. Huard didn't. PERIOD. Bottom line, it's time for the kid to start and take his lumps so we can find out if he's gonna be the future of this team or not.
I take it back. Pulling another Atomic Panties stunt could only make you look smarter.

Points don't matter? In a football game?

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahaha
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Like ALWAYS Coods, you clearly are missing the point.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:
BSmack wrote:Paul,

Not so in this case- Croyle replaced Huard TWO MINUTES into the 3rd quarter.
No he didn't you retard. Look at the fucking game log.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gi ... page=plays

Denver had assumed a commanding lead considering how totally inept the Chiefs offense is. They had just knocked KC's starting QB scrub out of the game. I think it is safe to say that when I look at the game film on NFL Shortcut later this week that I'll be watching Denver play a whole lot of soft zones on the newbie waiting for him to fuck up. Which, as the score and the game log already indicate, he did.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown