Back from the Dead...Haahahahhaa

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SEASON OVER
Jake

Back from the Dead...Haahahahhaa

Post by SEASON OVER »

.....aaahhhahhaaa....not me future clients.....haahhahhahha..I was on "assignment" awaiting the inevitable and lo and behold...2 new playas...Hahaaahahhaaaa....the week off was not so refreshing for a Reaper, but patience is MY ally NOT YOURS! Haahahaaaahaaa...

To you little bitchies that are waiting for Kansas, Ohio St. or Hawaii, to stumble like your sorry, pathetic team already has, I say "your're ALREADY a LOSER." Backing into a MNC game is lame and you'll be a part of yet another CFB water cooler joke...Hahaaahaahaaaaa...I'm talking to you LSU, Oklahoma, and Oregon......don't pee down your leg like the lovely Regan Image did in that wonderful movie.... what a sweet little dark angel she is..Hahahaaahahhaa

So now the sickle speaks....Haaahahaaaaa...

Last edited by SEASON OVER on Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Paging "TROLL OVER", troll...
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

^ :lol:
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
SEASON OVER
Jake

Post by SEASON OVER »

JayDuck wrote:Paging "TROLL OVER", troll...
Mr. Jay and his Duck
Haaahahhaaaahhhahaaaaa...
SEASON OVER
Jake

Post by SEASON OVER »

Jimmy Medalions wrote:^ :lol:
Dildo errr...Dido... the Queen of Cathhage whacks herself....what a wonderful event, I was sipping the finest winerage when the news came across the Reaper wire.....awwwww so many centuries ago...those were the days, the best tunes and great grub...Haaahahhaaaahhhaa..

Follow suit Mr. Medalion man...due the 21st century a favor....Trojan fan...... Hahaaaahhahaaaa