Thank you S. Florida

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

SEASON OVER
Jake

Thank you S. Florida

Post by SEASON OVER »

I know were running out of contestants...Hahhhahahhaa,... but it was a rather slow weekend. When you've got that Jim Tressel playing Kent St. one week and Michigan St the next, (two very non-discernable teams, Hahhahhhahaa...) that limits the chances. C'mon Buckeyes, you gonna back into THE game?
Oh and that epic victory over Minnesota...now that there places dear ol' The Ohio St. University in the same breath as great teams that have beaten the Gophers....TOSU & North Dakota St.... Goes together like Salt and Pepper...Hahahhahhaahhaha..

So to move along, that USF toe stub was a 'bute. I love the anger Mr. Levitt expresses on the sidelines, does his contract have a medical clause? Hahahhahahaaa.....He may get visited earlier than some may think....Hahhahhahhahaa

Well here ya go Mr. Mucho...your very own entry, all by your lonesome....enjoy! Hahahhaaahhahhaaa....

Qbert

Re: Thank you S. Florida

Post by Qbert »

Sorry 4 your loss Mucho....
SEASON OVER wrote:I know were running out of contestants...Hahhhahahhaa,... but it was a rather slow weekend. When you've got that Jim Tressel playing Kent St. one week and Michigan St the next, (two very non-discernable teams, Hahhahhhahaa...) that limits the chances. C'mon Buckeyes, you gonna back into THE game?
Oh and that epic victory over Minnesota...now that there places dear ol' The Ohio St. University in the same breath as great teams that have beaten the Gophers....TOSU & North Dakota St.... Goes together like Salt and Pepper...Hahahhahhaahhaha..
now l00kee HERE Reaper!!!!!!!!!! don't U be gettin' into our business for another couple of weeks--->ya'know.....when it REALLY MATTERS!!!!!

Ann Arbor is a Whore. :wink:
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Re: Thank you S. Florida

Post by MuchoBulls »

Qbert wrote:Sorry 4 your loss Mucho....
I'd be lying if I said I thought we'd go 7 game into the season before suffering our first loss, so the fact that SEASON OVER is now getting to USF means we must be doing well.

I had a bad feeling going into the Rutgers game because they were playing for their season and I knew they'd pull out all the stops, which they did quite well.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

11-1
BCS Bowl
National Attention
Finish Ranked in the top 5

USF MNC season might be over but i know the bulls are liking being 6-1.

If Rutgers and USF win out, two Big East teams in the BCS
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Mr T wrote:11-1
BCS Bowl
National Attention
Finish Ranked in the top 5

USF MNC season might be over but i know the bulls are liking being 6-1.

If Rutgers and USF win out, two Big East teams in the BCS
The attention has been very good, there is certainly no denying that. I hope we can rebound and win the last 5.

The Big East could get 2 teams in the BCS if USF and WVU win out as well.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

True...

I am guessing you want it that way so USF wins the Big East outright
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Going to be hard to win it outright since I do not see WVU losing another game. I think they will beat Rutgers this weekend. Their toughest remaining game after that is @ Cincinnati on 11/17. Of course, we still have to take care of our games and I could still see us losing 1 more.